Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cuckolded Reviewer - Part I

"An erotic story site reviewer and author learns the hard way about 'Wife Lover' stories"

60
29 Comments 29
23.9k Views 23.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Trish closed down the cover before lifting the laptop off the bed and placing it on top of her bedside cabinet.

“You need a rest darling,” she said, turning back around to me.

Her eyes fell on my groin. It was summer and I was lying naked on top of the bed next her. Trish wore a short, red top that masqueraded as a nightdress. It served little purpose, as she was naked underneath. Trish always preferred the freedom from the restraints of underwear in bed. I never complained. I always slept naked anyway and it made things so much easier, if you get my meaning.

“Hmmm maybe you are not that tired,” she said, looking at my erection.

It was hard work being a story reviewer, quite frustrating as well. When I say hard, I meant tiring as well. Yes, it was always nice reading a good piece of erotica and it could keep me hard for ages, but sometimes it could get a little monotonous. It could also get frustrating as well. Some people could tell a very good story, but when it came to actually writing it...well, let’s just say they find it challenging.

Tonight’s batch of stories to review had been a little disappointing. My favourites were the ‘Wife Lovers’ genre and I grabbed a few from the list to review. Infidelity stories seemed to do it for me. A wife finding that her husband was not quite up to it bed and consequently, with his consent of course, taking a lover. They call it cuckolding for some reason. I have never really understood why the term is used, but I gather it comes from German origin.

It was never something that I sought to try. I loved Trish and there was no way that I could share her with another man, but I loved reading these stories. There was just something that pushed my buttons in reading about a man watching his wife getting fucked by her bigger and better lover.

As I said, tonight’s batch had been disappointing. Even Trish, who often assisted me, agreed with my rejection notices.

“You should have a go at writing a cuckolding story,” Trish said, as she reached for my erection.

I loved her touch. We first started dating at seventeen, but it was a long time before Trish let me make love to her. It wasn’t that she was religious about her virginity, or the fact that she had a bit of a strict upbringing. It was her choice and she had made the decision that she would not have sex with anyone unless she was certain that he loved her. She had seen too many of her school friends ‘drop their knickers,’ as she put it, for a man’s smile and end up either pregnant or rejected and sometimes even both.

I respected her for that and too her credit she never left me high and dry. After our fourth date we found ourselves alone in her parent’s house for a couple of hours and she took me in hand for the first time. I hadn’t been her first but I was her last.

Her touch was soft and gentle and she also seemed to know all the erogenous areas of a male penis. Her fingers seemed to grip in the right places; her stroke was neither too fast, nor too hard, and she seemed to be able to sense the right moment to apply her lips to the tip in readiness to accept the cum that she brought gushing forth.

I had received hand and blow jobs from quite a few girls before her, but none of them seemed to have her skill. Neither did they have her enthusiasm for doing it. Trish not only enjoyed the taste, but she would swallow every drop and would not release my cock until it was completely cleaned and flaccid. Sometimes, I would be ready to repeat and if there was any hint of stiffness she would tease me back to full erection and complete the job.

Her hand was around my cock again tonight and she was starting to stroke me. I could quite easily have just lain back and let her continue.

“I could help you write a cuckold story,” she suggested.

I did write erotica and she would help me out occasionally with a woman’s perspective on romantic erotica.

“How?” I asked her.

Trish reached up and kissed me, “I could help you experience the feeling of being cuckolded,” she said as she slowly stroked me. “I don’t actually mean go the whole way with it but take you as far as the edge, shall we say.

CherryIra23
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CherryIra23

You would know what it was like. The rest could be left for the imagination to write.”

I didn’t know what to say. I couldn’t think properly either. My cock was in her hand and she was masturbating me. How often had I read of this happening to other man, as their wives cajoled them into letting them have sex with other men? Now it was happening to me.

“How...what way do you mean?”

Trish snuggled closer to me with her lips close to my ear.

“Well we could start off by me telling you that I need more sexual satisfaction in bed,” she said softly, as she continued to masturbate me.

I could only manage a groan.

“I need a bigger cock, Tim, and I need someone...well, shall I say more vigorous in bed,” she continued. “Someone who could also teach you how to pleasure me properly.”

I groaned again. I knew it was a lie and yet she made it sound so plausible.

“You could ask one of your friends from the story site to help out.” She suggested.

“Someone from the site?” I repeated, “But...”

“I know it would be a bit humiliating,” she cut in, “but it would act as an incentive to learn quickly, so that I don’t need to keep him longer than necessary.”

I groaned again. Her hand movements were beginning to increase and I was getting deeper into the moment.

“I would insist on you helping me prepare for my date with him,” she said, softly in my ear.

“Prepare?” I groaned.

“Yes, prepare,” she replied, with a hint of sternness. “Buying me some nice sexy lingerie for our date, for starters. Something sexy to wear in bed as well, something that will keep him nice and hard for hours.”

I groaned.

“A new dress as well,” she said, “A nice black number with a flared hem so that it invites the hand to reach under it.”

I was now starting to lose it. I was not just lost in the moment but I was on the edge of cumming.

“On the night you can bathe me and make sure I am closely shaved down there,” she said, “we don’t want him feeling any bristles when he tongues me do we?”

I cried out.

“Don’t want you feeling bristles either when you clean his cum from me after we have fucked.”

“Arghhhhhh.” I cried out as I came.

For once her lips were not there to take my cum. For once her lips were not folded around the tip of my cock to lap up my juices. Instead my cum splashed against my stomach and ran down her hand.

We lay there for a few moments. Trish kissed my cheeks, as she still held my cock in her hand.

“It’s enjoyable isn’t it?” she whispered, after a few minutes.

“Enjoyable?”

“Yes,” she replied, “getting into cuckolding.” She added with a kiss. “Just wait till we really get down to it.”

I gasped and turned to her. There was a smile on her face.

“Well as far as the edge anyway.” She said.

“That will depend on where the edge is.” I replied.

Trish said nothing as she pulled away and reached for the box of tissues. By the time she had finished cleaning me up I was hard again. Her hand lingered around my cock for a few moments. I wanted her and I was ready to take her. She kissed me but I knew that it was only a goodnight kiss.

“I want you.” I told her.

“I know,” she told me, “I want you too but...but let’s keep that story line going.” She added.

I felt her hand withdraw from around my cock, “Storyline?”

“Yes,” she replied, with a kiss. “When the unfulfilled wife meets her lover she is horny. She is desperate for a fuck. I want to experience that. I want you to experience that as well. I want you knowing that when your wife goes out on that first date that she is gagging for cock. I want you to experience what it is like to be sat at home while your very horny wife is out with a well hung and very virile male.”

I was shocked. “But...”

Trish kissed me, “But, depends upon where I set the boundary of the edge.”

Trish gave me a final kiss, before turning her back to me to go to sleep, leaving me with a huge erection pressing against the naked flesh of her bottom.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments