Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cuckolded Reviewer - Part VI

"The Reviewer's cuckolding destiny gets closer and closer"

34
17 Comments 17
18.3k Views 18.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words
When we arrived back home I half expected Trish and Abe to head straight upstairs to the bedroom, but they didn’t. Trish took my hand and led me into the sitting room while Abe went upstairs alone. Trish closed the door and put her arms around my neck and kissed me. It was more than welcome. I was nervous as well as hurting with jealousy.

“I love you Tim," she told me.

I ran my hand down her back feeling the outline of her undergarments. I recalled another excerpt from a story I had once read. “Always remind your husband that you love him,” she had written. “Let him know that he is still yours even though you are about to let another man fuck you. Your husband will be feeling hurt and jealous. He will feel insecure. Reassure him that you love him.”

I pulled her close to me, “You are going to bed with him, aren’t you?”

Trish nodded, “But not for sex,” she told me. “We are just going to sleep together like we did at first, share a bed, but no sex.”

I remembered those days. I remembered how we used to share a bed when her parents were away. Naked inside her single bed. Naked, pressed up close together. There was something highly erotic about being so close and yet unable to have sex. I had an erection the whole night and I would leak pre-cum. Trish would wake up with her bottom all wet and sticky.

“I see,” I told her.

“You don’t mind do you?”

“What if I said I that I did?” I asked her.

She kissed me, “Then I wouldn’t do it,” she told me. “But then you would never know what it would be like to sleep alone, like a cuckold does, while his wife is in the marital bed with her lover.”

Trish was playing me. She may as well have held my cock in her hand as she said that.

“You do want to know what it is like don’t you?” she told me. “You want to think of me lying there with Abe, don’t you? Lying there with horny Abe with his arm around me; pressed up against me with his enormous cock!”

I groaned.

“You do don’t you?”

I nodded.

“Why don’t you take me upstairs and undress me? Strip me and dress me in that nightdress you bought for me to wear for him. Abe will like that. He likes to see a husband undress his wife ready for sex with him.”

I followed her upstairs and into our bedroom. Abe was already naked and under the covers on my side of the bed. ‘Bulls’ liked to do that, they're not just content with taking your place in the marital bed but sleeping where you usually sleep as well. It was all part of the humiliation process.

As I stood there looking at him, Trish went to a drawer and took out the nightdress I had bought her. It was just a flimsy piece of silk that would rest on her hips. It would cover her breasts but that was all.

“Tim bought this for me to wear for you Abe,” she told him as she held it up.

Abe smiled, “Is it worth even putting it on?”

Trish laughed, “I need to wear something for modesty and decency.”

Abe laughed.

Trish then turned to me and asked me to undress her. Abe settled back with his arms under his head and watched as I stripped her. He had already seen her naked for the first time earlier but I knew that he was finding this undressing special. Men like him do. They like to see a husband strip his wife for sex with them. I was surprised that he didn’t uncover himself to let me see his aroused state. It was another thing that men like him liked to do. Sit or lie naked watching as the husband stripped his wife for them, making sure that the husband can see how horny he I was getting.

Abe, however, just lay there and watched as I undressed her and then helped her into her nightdress. Trish then walked to her side of the bed and stood there for a moment. She was waiting, waiting for me to lift the covers for her. Again, it was all part of the cuckolding ritual; the cuckolded husband tucking his wife into the bed beside her lover.

I lifted the duvet for her and Trish gave me a quick kiss before slipping into bed. I watched as Abe cuddled up to her and then I turned away. As I closed the bedroom door behind me I leant against it for a few moments trying to gather my senses together. Behind me was my wife lying in my bed with another man. It was something that I was finding hard to grapple with.

I knew that ordinarily in these cases the husband would be hearing the sound of his wife’s soft moans by now. Her lover would be kissing her; touching her; arousing her, preparing her for fucking. I had once read a story of a ‘Bull’ making the cuckold sit on a chair outside the bedroom while he fucked his wife.

I remember well his description of the sounds coming from the wall behind him. The moans growing louder and louder and then the loud shout as her lover penetrated her. He could hear the bed rocking against the wall; the straining of the bedsprings. He could hear her lover’s grunts and groans as well but above all he could hear his wife. Cries, screams and yelps as she was being fucked. Loud verbal praise of her lover’s size and prowess. Then finally the cries of orgasm, his wife’s first and then her lover’s.

There was no immediate silence but a long series of soft moans that gradually settled into a silence as his wife and her lover relaxed after their bout of lovemaking. The next sounds he heard were the bedsprings briefly creaking as her lover climbed off his wife’s spent body and then he heard his name being called out. It was time for him to perform his next humiliating cuckold duties.

As I leant against the door I heard none of that. I only heard silence but I knew that in that silence there would be touching and intimacy taking place. We used to do it back in those early days together, Abe would be no different to me in touching her; stroking her; feeling her. Abe would be exploring her body just as I had done.

I didn’t wait around for long. I heard them kiss and I heard Trish say ‘Goodnight’ to him. It was also time for my bed and time for my next stage in cuckolding, sleeping alone in the spare bedroom. I don’t know how many accounts I had read of this part of the cuckolding but by all accounts it was probably the most enduring. Lying there alone in bed while your wife was next door with her lover was a true test of endurance.

You can hear your wife and her lover making love. You can hear their sounds of pleasure. While you pleasure yourself to sleep they are fucking themselves into a sleep. While you are reduced to cumming in your hand your wife’s lover has the luxury of cumming deep inside her. That should be your place to cum inside but instead you were alone.

I, of course, did not have that luxury. I was caged and unable to pleasure myself. Eventually, I turned over and went to sleep.

I awoke next morning to find Trish sitting in the edge of my bed. She leaned over and kissed me.

“Sleep well?” she asked me.

“So so,” I replied reaching out to touch her thigh. “You?”

“We slept fine.”

She was still dressed in her nightdress. I caressed her thigh again, “Did you?” I asked her.

She smiled and shook her head, “No, but I do want to.”

My heart sank. I ran my hand between her thighs and she parted them to allow me to touch her. She was quite wet.

“You’re horny,” I told her.

She nodded, “I know,” she said, “Abe’s been touching me all night.”

“I knew that he would,” I replied.

Fudziko
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fudziko

“Can’t blame him.”

She leaned over and kissed me again, “Why don’t you make some tea for us and a coffee for Abe?” she asked. “Abe takes two sugars.”

Another cuckold ritual was now facing me. Taking your wife and her lover a cup of tea or coffee next morning was another humiliation that cuckolds get put through. Many times I have read about the cuckold doing this, now it was my turn. At least I wasn’t going to be faced with the aftermath of a night of sex.

Trish got up and went back to the bedroom and I slipped on a shirt and went downstairs. I wondered if Abe was breakfast eater as well. It was not uncommon for the cuckold, after leaving his wife and her lover to have a refreshing cuppa before a final bout of sex, to return to the kitchen and make breakfast.

The door was ajar as I arrived with a tray of teas and a coffee. I glanced at them. Trish was lying with him; her head resting on his chest. Her hand was under the duvet and Abe pushed it back so that I could see that she was gripping his erection. A smile lit up his face, “Morning Tim,” he said, “Sleep well?"

I didn’t reply but went over to the dressing table and put the tray down. Trish got out of bed and came over to help me. Abe joined her.

“Thanks Tim,” he said.

I nodded.

“So did you get much food for your story?” he asked me.

“Yes,” I told him as I picked up my cup of tea.

Trish was looking at my groin. My thighs were wet and sticky from pre-cum, “I think it’s time we took that cage off don’t you?” she said, reaching down to touch it.

The release was more than welcome. Trish went to her drawer and took out a chain with a key attached to it and then guided me to the edge of the bed. Her gentle, warm fingers removed the attachment and my cock sprang to attention. She ran her hand up and down the shaft and then reached for some wipes.

“My, my, we are excited aren’t we?” she said as she began to wipe me.

Her touch was so good. I wanted her to continue. I wanted her to keep wiping me until my release came.

“Perhaps we should put a condom on this,” Trish said, “stop it leaking everywhere.”

“We...we don’t have any.” I told her.

Trish smiled at me, “Abe bought some just in case,” she said, “but he won’t be needing them.”

For some reason I began to feel uncomfortable. I knew that a lot of ‘Bulls’ insisted on cuckolds wearing condoms. It was their right and their right only to be able to cum inside the wife. It was a privilege for the alpha male.

Abe went and dug inside his trouser pocket and took out his wallet. Inside were a couple of condoms. He handed one to Trish and she opened it. It had been a long time since I had worn a condom. I used to enjoy Trish rolling them down my cock. I enjoyed her rolling this one down now but I still had a sense of unease.

“There, that’s better,” she commented as she moved her hand up and down the latex.

Trish looked up and smiled at me and then stood up and put her arms around my neck, “Abe was wondering where we are going to set the boundary on this excursion into cuckolding,” she said. “He is eager to take it wherever we want to go with it.”

I glanced up at him as he stood there naked and sporting a huge erection, “Maybe we should leave it for another time to discuss.” I said.

Trish reached down and took hold of my cock as I sat there on the edge of the bed.

“I think now would be a good time seeing as Abe is here with us.”

I gulped.

“Where do you want to go with it?” I asked her, knowing full well that she wanted Abe to fuck her.

Trish turned to Abe for a brief moment and then looked at me, “I’m with Abe on this,” she told me, “I want the ultimate.”

“Ultimate?” I asked her.

Abe stepped forward and rested his hand on Trish’s tummy. It took a few moments for the penny to drop, “You...you don’t mean?”

Trish nodded as Abe’s fingers touched her mound, “I really would like to have unprotected sex with Abe,” she told me still holding my cock. “He has promised to pull out each time and has promised to try his best not to make me pregnant.”

“B...but you are on the pill,” I told her, “he can’t get you pregnant now anyway.”

“I know,” she told me, “I would have to come off the pill.”

“You mean...”

“It won’t be just a one off,” she cut in, “it will be a long term relationship.”

I was flabbergasted.

“You have discussed this then?” I asked.

Trish nodded before sinking to her knees between my legs and taking hold of my cock. Her hand started to move slowly up and down.

“Have you thought about this properly?” I asked her

She nodded, “I really want to do this,” she replied looking up at me.

I could see the lust in her eyes. She really wanted to take that risk. I had read about women that have done that. For one thing, a lot of women say that sex was much more heightened with not taking the contraceptive pill and then there was the added excitement from the risk of getting pregnant by their lover.

I remember one American woman’s written account of her time with a black American male. “The sex was out of this world,” she had said.” He was so big and had so much stamina as well. But the most exciting part was taking the risk of getting pregnant. I couldn’t take the pill and condoms just split on him. He used to pull out but sometimes he would have one ejaculation before he managed to pull right out. I used to feel it hitting me inside. It was so good. I wanted to carry on with our cuckolding but I knew that in the end I had to let it go because it would have destroyed us socially.”

Abe stepped closer and rested his hand on her shoulder, “I will do my best not to get her pregnant,” he said.

I looked up at him standing there so menacing with his huge erection, “But you have done it before,” I said to him.

He nodded, “And also enjoyed it,” he replied. “It’s the ultimate form of cuckolding knocking up the cuckold’s wife.”

I couldn’t really see him pulling out. I knew that he would thoroughly enjoy getting her pregnant.

“Tell you what,” Abe suddenly said, “Let’s draw straws to see how all this ends.”

My jaw dropped as he strode away to Trish’s dressing table and picked up three of her cotton buds. He broke the end off one of them to shorten it and then closed his hand over them, leaving just the buds showing.

“Three?” I asked.

“Yes,” he replied. “There are three of us,” he added as he pushed his hand towards Trish.

“Me first?” she asked.

“Ladies first,” he replied.

Trish looked up at me and then looked at his hand. She hesitated at first as she reached out towards it. I watched as she touched one first and then another before pulling at one. I gasped as it slowly left Abe’s hand. It was a long one. I heaved a sigh of relief and then realised that Abe still had his go. She could still get what she wanted.

Abe pushed his hand out at me. Staring at me were the two cotton buds in his clenched hand, one short and one long. It was my choice now. Whether or not Trish was going to cuckold me now depended on which one I would choose. I looked up at him as I touched the left bud. I looked to see a reaction on his face but there was none. I touched the other one and saw a smile flicker across his face. I immediately let it go and gripped the other one instead. I had assumed that he had smiled because I had rejected the long one.

But had he?

I looked at him closely again as I slowly began to pull it free from his hand.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments