Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cuckolded Reviewer - Part VII

"The Reviewer's story reaches it conlusion - or does it!"

41
25 Comments 25
23.3k Views 23.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Nobody was more surprised than me when I pulled the cotton bud from Abe’s hand to find the end shortened. Trish gave a faint smile but Abe looked decidedly disappointed. I had won. I would decide how and when the cuckolding story would end.

Trish sat down on the edge of the bed beside me and rested her hand on my thigh, “I suppose this is where the story ends then?” She said.

I could sense the disappointment in her voice.

“Abe and I were hoping that you would let us make love,” she told me as she moved her hand across to my cock.

Abe moved to her side and as he stood next to her she reached and took hold of his cock. Trish now had both our cocks in her hands.

“It’s a real shame because I think you would have enjoyed watching Abe fuck me,” she told me as she gave mine a gentle squeeze before starting to move her hand up and down.

My cock hardened in its latex covering. I looked up and saw that Abe’s was growing in her hand as well. Trish turned to me and smiled, “Will you let me take care of him?” She asked me. “I don’t think it is fair sending him away in this state, do you?”

I watched her hand start to slowly masturbate him and nodded my approval. Trish turned to him and leant forward. I watched her lips engulf the tip of his cock and heard his soft groan. My natural instinct should have been to stop her. I mean, what normal husband just stands by and watches his wife suck another man’s cock? The thing was, I was not a ‘normal’ husband. I was a cuckold in waiting. I knew that now.

I looked up at Abe as his hand came down and rested on her head. He smiled at me before closing his eyes and enjoying the pleasure. A slurping sound drew my attention back to Trish. She was now running her tongue over the tip and up and down his shaft. Her eye caught mine and she drew away and turned to kiss me. Her hand tightened around my cock and she began to move her hand up and down with more purpose.

“You don’t mind me sucking him do you?”

“No,” I groaned.

She kissed me again. I could taste him on her lips.

“You really would enjoy watching Abe fuck me,” she said as she continued masturbating me.

I could only groan. Suddenly Trish stood up and with her hand still around my cock she spoke, “Come on darling,”

I found myself standing up and walking the few steps with her to the dressing table chair. I was like a lamb being led to the slaughter as she turned the chair around, so that it was facing the bed. She then made me sit down on it. I had the chance to say ‘No,’ as she went to a drawer and took out the pair of handcuffs she had bought. I had the chance to refuse her as she gently drew my hands behind and through the bars of the back of the chair. I could have said ‘No,’ as she fastened the cuffs around my wrists. I could have protested as she moved away from me and went to Abe and took him by the cock to the bed. I could have stopped it happening but I didn’t.

I sat still and quiet as they fell back across the bed and began kissing. I don’t know how many times I had read accounts of husbands watching, from a restrained position, their wives being fucked for the first time. Most wives didn’t want their husbands in the same room that first time. They found their presence inhibiting; they were also unsure of their reaction. But some did enjoy their presence and enjoyed the subsequent humiliation.

‘Bulls,’ on the other hand nearly always enjoyed their presence, they enjoyed humiliating them in this way. But some liked to have them restrained, especially the first time. It was not unknown for a husband to have second thoughts when his wife and her lover got down to the bumping and grinding. Watching another man enjoying your wife provokes intense feelings of jealousy as well as ecstasy.

It was my turn now to experience all this.

I watched them passionately kissing. I watched Abe fondling my wife; his hand moving from her breasts to between her parted legs. I could hear Trish’ soft moans. I watched Abe manoeuvre himself on top of her, supporting himself with his knees and hands between her open legs. I saw Trish with her arms around his neck as she kissed him passionately. I watched her hand move down his body to seek out his erection and I watched as she guided it to her pussy.

There is something highly erotic about a women taking your cock in her hand and guiding it into her. She is telling you that she wants you; telling you that she needs you; telling you that you are welcome inside her. However, to watch her do this to another man is something that is hard to describe. Trish opened her thighs wider and pulled it against her opening. She didn’t need to pull it inside her. She just needed to point the way, as it were. Abe would take care of the rest and he did. I watched him slowly push into her as Trish groaned with pleasure.

Abe turned and looked me. He didn’t need to speak; he didn’t to say anything at all. The expression on his face told me, ‘I am inside your wife,’ he was telling me, ‘I am deep inside her tight, wet pussy.’

He looked away and looked into Trish’s face as he gave a few slow but hard thrusts. Her arms tightened around his shoulders as she kissed him before her pounding began. Abe groaned as he reached down and scooped her thighs up in his hands and raised her legs up to his shoulders. Trish gave out a yelp as the full length of his cock filled her.

I was looking at them side on and I could see Abe’s taut bottom and thigh muscles as he thrust into her. Trish did her best to hold onto him as his thrusts grew harder and faster. I could see the bed rocking back and forth and I wondered for a moment if it would collapse under the strain of it all. I could also see Trish’ face as her head rocked from side to side. She looked in agony; she even sounded as if she was in agony but she wasn’t. This was ecstasy not agony, Trish was climaxing again and again.

I had read many accounts from husbands who had wat6ched their wives being fucked by other men. All seemed to have one thing in common and that was the surprise of the extent of their wife’s enjoyment. I looked at Trish; I saw the contortions in her face and I heard her screams of ecstasy and I agreed with what those other men had also said, “Never seen her like that with me!”

Was it because their lover was bigger and better? Was it because it someone new fucking them? Was it because their husbands were present? Perhaps it was a combination of all three. Whatever the answer I knew that I had never and could never make her feel like this.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Abe shouting out that he was cumming. He turned and looked at me as he groaned out loudly. I already knew that he was filling her with his cum but he just wanted me to see his face as he filled her. It didn’t hurt me at all.

What did hurt me however was watching Trish kiss him afterwards; not just kiss him but thank him for “An amazing fuck,” as she put it.

They seemed to take forever lying there, locked together, kissing and whispering things to one another. I strained my ears to hear what they were saying but I just couldn’t work it out. I did hear her say towards the end, “You’re still hard darling.”

Abe gave a thrust and I heard her say, “Cum inside me again.”

This seemed to goad him into action again. He groaned and began thrusting. Trish wrapped her legs around his waist drawing him into her as he fucked. Just as before, she quickly began to cry out in ecstasy as his pounding grew heavier and faster. I sat watching, captivated by their sex. They seemed to be in a world of their own. A world of private pleasure oblivious to everyone and everything around them.

I was surprised when they suddenly stopped, wondering what was about to happen next, but it became quickly apparent that Abe was changing position. He guided Trish onto her knees and then positioned her so that she was facing down the bed.

LovelyBrownie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LovelyBrownie

Not only facing down the bed but also facing me. With her hands gripping the bottom of the bed he moved behind her and gripped her hips as he thrust into her.

I knew that it was all for my benefit. He could have remained fucking her as he had been; fucking her in their own intimate little world. But he wanted me part of it. He wanted me to see Trish’s enjoyment. He wanted me to share in her enjoyment. It was typical Alpha Male behaviour.

At times I could not see her face for her long blonde hair fell over her face as she lowered her head. But from time to time Abe would reach and grab a handful of her hair as he fucked her and pull her head back. Sometime he would also slap her bottom hard in the process. It was a brutal fuck, as simple as that, but a fuck that Trish was very vocal in expressing her enjoyment with.

A few minutes afterwards Abe stepped off the bed and came up to me. He stood at my side for a few moments looking down at me. I glanced down as well and saw that the teat of my condom held a considerable amount of pre-cum that had leaked from me following my witnessing of Trish being fucked by Abe. I felt nervous and uncomfortable as he stood there in silence. I was bound and quite vulnerable.

“You know that you want to don’t you?” He said.

He didn’t need to expand. I knew the score. It’s what ‘Bulls’ liked to do. Not satisfied with humiliating you by fucking your wife in front of your very eyes they now expected you to clean their cocks afterwards. There is nothing really ‘gay’ about it even though it is an act of gay sex. In this context it is about dominance and submission. It is about humiliation.

One man had written, “I could see his cock glistening with their juices; his creamy cum and her clear wetness from her multi orgasms. I could smell their juices too. ‘Come on Cuckyboy,’ he said to me. I reached with out with my hand and brought his cock to my lips. When I had finished cleaning him he was hard again and ready to take my wife another time.”

I couldn’t reach out with my hand but I didn’t need to. Abe stepped closer and took his own cock and pushed it against my lips. There was no question of me refusing him. I opened wide and took his offering. I closed my eyes, not wishing to see my humiliation, and cleaned him. I licked and sucked on their wetness. Five or so minutes later he pulled away and reached behind me.

“I think Trish could do with some cleaning as well,” he said as he undid my cuffs.

I knew this was coming as well. The cuckold creampie, as they call it, was another act of humiliation that both ‘Bull’ and wife put the cuckold through. No words were spoken as I lay across the bed. Trish crawled up alongside me and, after giving me a smile and a quick kiss straddled my chest and inched forward. I could see it as she positioned herself directly over my face, the large globule of Abe’s white creamy cum, gradually oozing from her pink swollen pussy lips. Trish lowered and I reached upwards with my tongue.

I had to admit that it tasted good and I also had to admit that my cock stiffened to its maximum as I ate. Suddenly I felt a hand clench my cock and began to masturbate me. I was taken completely by surprise. Trish’s hands were resting either side of my shoulders as she supported herself over me. It was Abe. I should have been repulsed by the act but I wasn’t. I lay back in submission and moaned and groaned as he made me cum. It was a welcome release, my first in a long, long time.

We all lay there for a few minutes, each of us enjoying those afterglow moments of orgasms, then Trish stirred. She kissed me, “So Mr Cuckold,” she said, “where to now with the story?”

I smiled, “Maybe I should leave that to you,” I told her. “Maybe you would be better than I.”

Trish smiled and kissed me as she reached down for my cock. Slowly and carefully she removed the condom and tied the end.

“You will need a good stock of these,” she smiled, as she handed it to me, “it is going to be a very long story.”

I glanced up at Abe. He had a huge smile on his face. He also had a huge erection. I slipped off the bed as he reached for Trish and sat back down on the chair. There were no handcuffs to bind me this time. They were not needed anyway, I was already spellbound. Like many cuckolds before me I was spellbound watching my wife opening her legs wide for her lover.

*****************

Epilogue

 

It has been just over a year now since that day. As many cuckolds will testify, those first steps are life changing. Your marriage will never be the same again. As I put the finishing touches to my story Trish is sat a few feet away from me breastfeeding her baby girl. Abe’s baby girl, Primrose, is almost three months old now.

Yes, it happened. Trish came off the Pill and quickly got pregnant. I had watched much of their coupling. Abe had been eager from the start to get Trish pregnant. It is the ultimate cuckolding act.

I remember one writer’s story describing his incursions in watching his wife have unprotected sex with her black lover.

“He always promised to pull out,” he had said, “if we allowed him to fuck her without a condom. We were both scared but we still let him. He did pull out most times but there were also lots of times when she found traces of cum from a first ejaculation. There were also times when he couldn’t pull out all. The excitement had taken over. My wife admitted that she found the thrill from the risk taking added to the intensity of her orgasm. When she found out that she was pregnant there was no question of abortion. She wanted the baby and she kept it. I also wanted the baby and wanted her to keep it.”

Our situation was different in that Trish wanted his baby from the beginning. We never actually sat down and discussed it openly but I knew that she had come off the Pill and that Abe wasn’t pulling out. While I was made to use a condom on the few occasions that I was allowed to fuck her, Abe had no such restrictions.

It was inevitable that she would eventually get pregnant especially as Abe had moved in with us a couple of weeks after being cuckolded. I didn’t mind being moved out of the marital bedroom into the spare room. In fact, I found it sexually exciting having to sleep next door to them and listening to their couplings night after night

It was about three weeks after Abe moved in that Trish discovered that she was pregnant. She took me aside that evening and made her announcement and I was happy for her. But there was also another announcement that she had to make as well.

“I think it would be better if you and I were to divorce and Abe and I marry.” She told me.

I was stunned. Trish explained that things would look better for her and the baby if she married the baby’s father. One thing that she was adamant about was that I would still be part of their lives. “I want you living with us,” she told me. “Abe is also happy with it too.”

I felt sad and hurt at the time but I knew deep down inside that it was the best thing to do. Trish still loved me very much but she had something very special with Abe and he wanted to settle down. A few months later we had not only divorced but we also moved a few miles away to the countryside. We found a detached former farmhouse and settled in. It was ideal. We had lots more room and we had privacy to pursue our lifestyle.

When Trish reached her six month pregnancy stage she stopped having full sex with Abe and I took over, Abe being much too big for her in that state. Six weeks after Primrose was born Abe and Trish married. It was a very small, quiet wedding. I was best man of course. All three of us went on honeymoon together and although I was the second man to kiss the bride I was the first to fuck her.

Trish insisted that Abe sleep in the spare room of our holiday apartment that night while she and I occupied the marital bed. There was a touch of irony in that I cuckolded Abe on his wedding night. In fact there is a touch of irony that the cuckolded is now cuckolding the cuckolder and on a regular basis as well!

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments