Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cuckolding of Neil Dodds - Part 20

"Claire and Neil have some time alone to touch base"

37
37 Comments 37
19.9k Views 19.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Claire was ready for Neil when he arrived home. Showered, dressed, wearing stockings and heels to welcome him home. She had also partly prepared dinner and had a bottle of Barossa Valley Shiraz opened and ready. All that was needed now was to grill the sirloin steaks. Neil looked a little shocked when he walked through the door with his briefcase and cane.

“What’s all this for?” he asked her, looking round the room, before fixing his eyes on his favourite wine.

She kissed him. “Do I need an excuse to treat my husband?” she smiled. “You go and get changed and I’ll get the steaks on.”

He still looked in a state of shock as Claire took the cane from his hand. “We’ll leave this till later, shall we?” she told him as she took it into the lounge.

“Where are Jerome and Karl?”

“Karl has gone off on business for the week and Jerome will be back later.”

Neil smiled nervously at her before walking away.

Claire had sent Jerome away. She needed to spend some time alone with Neil. Life had been like a roller coaster ride these past few days for them. Things had evolved so quickly; revelations had unfolded thick and fast and their lives seemed to be spiralling out of control. It was time to take stock; time to disengage and reflect and it was also time to sit down and talk and make sure they were both on the same page. Both Karl and Jerome understood.

That morning, after they had fucked, slept and fucked again, they showered, dressed and went into town. They had lunch together and talked before they all went their separate ways. Claire and Karl had shared a very passionate kiss goodbye in the multi-storey car park before he drove away. Her, goodbye for now kiss, with Jerome was not so passionate but her hand gripping his bulge spoke of good things to come.

She was pleased that they both understood. Their relationship was not just about sex; although it was founded on sex. It was a relationship that entailed more than just sex. It now had a business element as well as sex. There was also talk of children in the future coming from the relationship and there was Neil. Neil may have given up sole sexual rights to her but he was still her husband. She loved him and she intended him being part of her relationship with the two men. Claire had no intention of leaving him out.

A short while later Neil returned and sat down to a glass of wine while Claire finished cooking the steaks.

“So, was this morning good?” he asked her as she put down his dinner plate in front of him.

She smiled. “Very,” she told him.

“I... I bet you must be a little... tired after it all.”

“Yes, sore and tired.”

“They’re very big guys aren’t they?” he said with a smile.

Claire nodded. “You fairly notice the difference,” she replied. “Anyone who says that size doesn’t matter is lying.”

Neil laughed.

She noticed his bulge and reached down to give it a gentle squeeze before turning to her dinner. Neil spoke about the lease as they ate. There were some legal niceties, as he called them, to sort out but otherwise it was fairly standard. Claire listened but she didn’t say much. That side of things were for Karl and Neil to sort out.

Neil turned to her a short while later and rested his hand on her thigh. He could feel the suspender straps through the dress material. “All ready for Jerome, hey?”

She smiled and reached for his bulge. “You are okay with me sleeping with him tonight?”

He smiled as he nodded.

She squeezed him gently and then told him about their conversation in bed earlier. She could feel his cock getting harder as she told him. “Are you really okay with me getting pregnant by them?”

He nodded again. “It will be at least a year though, won’t it?”

Claire nodded. “How will you explain it to your parents and your work colleagues?”

“I... I don’t know,” he told her. “I’ll think of something when the time comes. I suppose we could say that I had fertility problems and we went for IVF treatment but it went wrong.”

“And I will be working in business alongside a black male,” she told him. “You don’t think people will put two and two together? And what about if they want more than one child?”

He shrugged his shoulders, “Who gives a shit anyway,” he told her. “It’s our lives. As long as we are okay with it what does it matter?”

“All this will be humiliating for you, you know that don’t you?”

“It’s humiliating now,” he responded. “But it’s what I want.”

She squeezed his bulge once again.

“I... I wish I had been there that first time,” he confessed. “I would love to have watched them seduce you.”

Claire smiled. “It was quite scary actually. I didn’t want to cheat on you and yet I wanted them to ... I wanted them to take me and the longer I stayed the more that I knew that it was inevitable. But I was scared.”

“They were gentle though?”

She nodded. “But they were determined,” she replied. “They wanted me out of my knickers and they got what they wanted.”

“Will you take other lovers in the future?”

She nodded again. “Inevitably,” she admitted. “I... I have a taste for it now. I have woken up sexually. When the right black male comes along I will let him fuck me.”

“That saying is true then?”

She laughed. “There’s no going back, you mean?.”

“Even if I asked you to stop?”

She was silent for a moment. “I hope that never happens,” she told him honestly. “I would hate to have to make that choice.”

Neil looked her in the eye. “At least you’re honest about it,” he responded. “But I never will anyway.”

She kissed him. Neil turned his attention to her. His hands touched her breasts and then he slipped one hand under the hem of her dress.

MySweetToy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MySweetToy

She didn’t stop him. She didn’t push him away as he touched her sex through her panties. She just opened her legs wider for him.

“And Karl and Jerome are okay with you fucking other men?”

Claire nodded. “There is no exclusivity. We are all free agents,” she said. “They like to cuckold and as long as they do that they probably don’t care at the moment who else I might cuckold you with.”

Neil was silent for a moment.

“I love being cuckolded by you,” he told her as he fingers probed her through her panties. “I always want you to cuckold me.”

Claire sighed. His fingers were arousing her.

“May I?” he asked her as his fingers reached for the waistband of her panties.

Claire lifted her hips for him and he started to tug them down. She held her dress back, exposing herself to him as he pulled them over her feet. He knelt between her legs for a few moments just looking at her sex before touching her gently. “Your lips are still quite puffed up,” he told her.

She smiled. “It’s all that sex.”

Neil continued to touch her. “You know,” he said, “you seem quite calmer now; not so stressed out since you... “

“Since I’ve been cuckolding you?”

Neil nodded.

“You know that until they fucked me I had never experienced an orgasm before?”

He looked shocked. “I thought... “

“From your tongue, yes, but not from... “

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay,” she told him. “It wasn’t just you. No man has ever made me cum with his cock before.”

“Is it because of size? Or is it because of them being black?”

“I don’t know. Maybe it’s a combination of the two.”

“But at least you are having orgasms now.”

Claire smiled and stood up. “Anyway,” she told him, “that’s me sorted. Now, about you?”

Neil sat back down.

“I think you are pretty clear on what I need. What about you? What about your needs?”

Neil sat down. He remained silent so Claire sat down again. “It’s only fair that I should look after your needs in return,” she told him as she reached for him.

Neil opened his mouth to speak but said nothing. Claire squeezed him again. “Come on.”

Neil began to speak. Jerome had been right. Neil had been looking at Femdom websites. Neil wanted to be dominated by a woman; not just dominated but humiliated as well. He had not only wanted Claire to cuckold him but dominate and humiliate him as well. He wanted the pain too. Claire listened patiently to him as he talked of his desires, all stemming from that very first cuckolding experience. Sitting on those stairs in his flat watching his friend fucking his girlfriend. It was humiliating; it was painful and yet it was so enjoyable watching them. Watching his friend fuck her; fuck her from behind. But what he hadn’t told Claire until that moment was that afterwards she had turned to his friend and told how good it was to feel a bigger cock inside her.

Claire said nothing as she listened.

“I always hoped that you would get fucked by another man,” he told her. “Always hoped that you would find someone bigger and better.”

She leaned over and kissed him. “And now that I have?”

He smiled. “Not just one but two,” he managed to say before Claire’s mobile phone rang.

“It’s Karl,” she told him before answering it.

Claire walked away with the phone held to her ear, leaving Neil alone the kitchen. He had just had dinner with the manageress of one of his hotels. She just a few things to sort out in the office and then she would be back with him. He was going to fuck her. “I’ll make Clive stand naked in the corner of the room, facing the wall, while I fuck her,” he had said to her.

“Lucky bitch!” Claire told him. “Will she cane him before or after?”

“Before,” he responded. “He was trying to look up her skirt earlier when she was sitting in the office. Can’t have that can we?”

“Neil... Neil has just taken my knickers off,” she told him softly. “They’re still lying on the dining room floor.”

“What was that?”

Claire repeated what she had told him.

“Good job I am not there. You would both be getting the cane.”

Claire swallowed hard.

“Wait!” he told her. “I’ll speak to Jerome; he can do it for me.”

Claire felt a tingle between her thighs.

“Are you still there?”

“Yes,” she answered softly.

“Sorry Claire,” he told her,” but I did tell him not to touch you without my permission didn’t I?”

“Yes.”

“And you should have stopped him.”

Claire apologised. She still kissed him goodnight though before taking the phone to Neil.

They spoke for quite a while. Neil went through the lease document with him and they discussed changes that needed to be made. They were still speaking when Jerome arrived. Neil watched while Karl spoke to him as Claire let him in. He looked on as they kissed and he saw Jerome’s hand slip under the hem of her dress and between her legs. He could tell from the look on her face that she was enjoying his fingers touching her sex. He was then treated to the pleasant sight of watching Claire fondling Jerome’s bulge. Karl could tell that he was distracted.

“What’s wrong?”

“N... nothing,” he replied. “Jerome’s just arrived. He’s talking to Claire.”

“Just talking?”

“Well... “

“Are they kissing Neil?”

“Yes,”

“Is it nice watching your wife kiss another man?”

“Yes.”

“What else are they doing?”

“Touching each other,”

“His hand is under her skirt is it?”

“Yes.”

“I bet she is touching him too, isn’t she?”

“Yes.”

“Do you like watching your wife kiss another man while touching his cock?”

Neil swallowed hard.

“Pass the phone to him, Neil,” Karl told him. “We’ll get this caning over with quickly and let them get to bed.”

“Okay.”

Neil walked over to them and handed them over to Jerome. Claire smiled and went back into the dining room with him to retrieve her panties. Neil watched her pull them up her legs and around her hips. He knew that they would not be on her for very long.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments