Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cuckolding of Neil Dodds - Part I

"A seemingly happily married woman meets a man who introduces her to the world of cuckolding."

89
61 Comments 61
29.8k Views 29.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Recommended Read


Claire walked slowly around the department store’s new Royal Doulton tableware display. She felt uneasy there. She was more used to working in her own department on the ladies wear floor; the lingerie section to be more precise. In fact, she was supervisor and enjoyed her own autonomy. Filling in for another supervisor on sick leave was not of her choice, especially on the household ware floor, but working in other departments was part of her contract of employment. Claire had to grin and bear it, as they say.

“You’ve moved,” a deep sounding male voice said from behind her.

It made her jump and she turned around angrily to face him. “You made me jump,” she snapped, recognising him as one of two men who came into the store a few days ago. He stood out, not just because he had shocked her in what he had said that day, but also because he was black. He was very well dressed in an Armani suit and as well as being very handsome he had an air of confidence and authority round him.

“Sorry for that,” he apologised. “I didn’t mean to startle you.”

She quickly calmed down. His smile and his manner brought out the femininity in her. He gave her a lingering look with direct eye contact and she had to look away. She was a married woman and shouldn’t be having the thoughts that were suddenly coming into her head.

“You were in ladies underwear last week,” he said.

She laughed.

He laughed too. “Sorry, that sounds... I didn’t mean it to come out that way but... “

She laughed again. “The lady who usually works here is off sick today and I am filling in for her.”

“Ah,” he sighed. “I... I found you very helpful last week, just wanted to say thank you.”

Claire was taken by surprise but thanked him all the same. “I’m glad you were happy. You were with another man weren’t you?”

He smiled. “As I told you, I was helping him choose some lingerie for his wife.”

“I... I’ve seen many men come with their wives or girlfriends and I’ve seen two guys come in together to... well... but never two guys to buy for a wife.”

He smiled and leaned forward. “I cuckold him,” he whispered.

Cuckold?” she said loudly.

“Sssssh,” he responded putting a finger to his lips.

Claire looked around. No one was looking in their direction. No one seemed to have heard. She felt better.

“I don’t understand,” she told him quietly.

He leant closer to her. “Perhaps I could tell you over lunch?”

She looked at him. Usually she had lunch with her husband, Neil, but he was away for the day on a business trip. “I... I’m not sure... “

“It’s okay,” he told her, “I’m not trying it on. I just thought... I just thought from the look of curiosity on your face that maybe I should explain things.”

Claire looked at him. She didn’t believe him. She had got to know that look since working in her department. Men looked you up and down. They looked through you, wondering if the clothing you were wearing underneath was on display on some of the rails. One man had even asked her once if she could recommend anything sexy and yet comfortable to wear from the rails.

She looked at him once again. Though she didn’t believe him, he interested her. He was attractive and sexy. She had heard about the reputation of black males in bed. She was interested in him. What's more, she was interested in why he was with another man, buying lingerie for the man’s wife.

“What time is lunch?”

“Twelve-thirty,” she told him.

“Shall I see you outside at twelve-thirty then?”

Claire nodded. “Just for a coffee though.”

He smiled as he nodded and walked away.

A couple of hours later she walked out of the building and found him waiting for her. “Where do you usually go for lunch?” he asked her.

“There’s a cafe around the corner,” she told him. “They do a nice coffee and the sandwiches are good. I usually meet up with my husband but he’s away today.”

She saw the smile appear on his face. “Let’s go there then,” he told her as he held out his hand. “My name is Karl, by the way.”

Claire shook his hand. “Mine is Claire.”

He smiled again. “I know,” he told her. “It’s on the badge you wear. Claire Dodds, Supervisor.”

A few minutes later they were sat together with some sandwiches and coffee.

“Did I shock you the other day when I told you that I had chosen that underwear for his wife?”

Claire nodded. “I was telling Neil about it when I got home,” she replied. “He reckoned you were having me on.”

Karl shook his head.

“Why did you say that, anyway?”

Karl looked up at her. “You obviously don’t know much about cuckolding then,” he told her.

“I don’t really even know what it is,” she replied.

Karl took a sip of his coffee. “Well, technically, a cuckold is a husband whose wife is unfaithful to him,” he told her. “But colloquially, it’s the name given to a man who enjoys other men sleeping with his wife.”

Claire looked back at him, “How on earth could any husband get enjoyment out of that?”

Karl smiled again as he leant closer to her. “You would be surprised at how many enjoy it,” he told her. “I’ve had lots of men watch me... with their wives.”

Claire was shocked.”And... and that man likes to watch you... with his wife?”

Karl nodded.

Claire looked at him. She could see that he would be the type of man that would get pleasure out of fucking someone in front of their husband. There was a dominant air about him. In one sense it scared her but in another sense it excited her as well.

danajamatur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
danajamatur



“So... so how come you got to know them?”

“She advertised.”

“Advertised?”

Karl smiled at her naivety. “There are ways and means.” he told her.

Her face reddened as he looked at her. “You... you do this a lot then?” she asked him.

He nodded.

“I take it that you are not married then?” she asked him glancing down at his left hand.

Karl shook his head. “I would make a terrible husband,” he confessed.

“So... so when they advertised, you just answered and ... and you got together?”

Karl nodded. “The usual protocol is a first meeting somewhere neutral; you know to see if there is chemistry there and if there is... well... just take things from there.”

Claire smiled. “So, with that man you were with, what made them want to... you know?”

“Well in their case,” he said quietly as he leant forward, “he’s on the small side down there.”

Claire blushed.

Karl smiled. “Well, sex is important in a relationship, especially for a woman,” he said quietly. “It eases a lot of tension. Pent up frustration can destroy a marriage.”

Claire blushed again. “But... but isn’t doing that a little dangerous?” she asked. “They could split up anyway.”

“True,” he replied,” but having affairs can be more dangerous. I’ve been with married women in an affair situation. It can be quite stressful, trying to avoid getting caught. The lies; the deceit; the hurt. It can lead to a lot of bitterness. Much better if a couple sit down and talk about the issues and reach an agreement; a compromise.”

Claire gazed for a moment into her coffee cup. “I suppose,” she said.

“I take it everything is okay with you and Neil is it?”

Claire smiled. “Everything is fine, thank you very much.”

Karl laughed. “Well I am always around if you... “

Claire laughed as she shook her head.

“Why are you laughing?” he asked her.

“I can just imagine Neil wandering around the lingerie rails choosing something for me to wear for another man.” She told him.

“Oh Neil wouldn’t be doing the choosing,” he told her. “I would be doing that. He would be paying for it all at the till.”

She laughed and shook her head once more.

“You couldn’t see him doing that either?”

“Certainly not!” she replied with a smile.

Karl leant forward. “That’s only a small part of the ritual,” he said quietly. “When we left the store we went to their home. Harry ran a nice bath for his wife and then took her upstairs to let her have a nice soak with a glass of bubbly. Then he washed her and made sure that she was nice and smooth for me down there. After that he dried her down and then took her to the bed and gave her a long massage with body oils. Once she was nice and relaxed, he then helped her dress ready for our evening out.”

Claire was gobsmacked.

“We went out to dinner,” he told her. “He took us to the restaurant and came back later to collect us; not only that, he paid the bill as well.”

Claire gasped loudly.

Karl resumed quietly. “There were drinks waiting for us when we got back home and we spent a little time in the lounge getting... well, you know. Then we went up stairs and Harry undressed his wife for me,” he told her. “After making sure that I was nice and... ready for her, he tucked us up in bed together and went and sat down in the corner of the bedroom.”

“Nice and ready?”

Karl leant forward. “Made sure that I was nice and hard for his wife,” he whispered.

Hard? How?”

Karl smiled as he leant closer. “Do you want me to draw you a picture?”

She shook her head. “I... I just can’t imagine anyone doing that.”

Karl leant close again. “You should see what he did afterwards?”

Clair’s jaw dropped.

“Well, you know how messy things get don’t you?” he said to her.

Claire stared in disbelief.

“He always makes sure that we are nice and clean afterwards.”

“How?”

Karl sat back and ran his tongue slowly over his lips.

Claire was visibly shocked.

Karl leant close again. “Of course, I am sure you can imagine just how... how pleasurable it would be for her and for me... well... I would be ready for action again.”

Claire sat back. She was in a state of shock. She had never heard anything so filthy before and yet she was excited. Claire could feel dampness around her crotch.

“Have I shocked you?” he asked with a smile.

Claire smiled. “Just a bit!”

Karl laughed.”Only a bit?”

She blushed.

“I better not corrupt you anymore?” he said to her.

Her face reddened again.

“You’re very cute when you blush,” he told her.

It made her blush again. She looked at her watch.

“Is it time to go back to work or are you wanting to run away from me?”

Claire smiled. “I... I... do have some shopping to do,” she told him as she stood up.

Karl got up too and walked out of the cafe with her.

“I apologise if I have embarrassed you?” he told her.

She shook her head. “No, no, “she told him. “Just a bit shocked that’s all that these things go on.”

“You would be surprised,” he told her.

“I guess I would.”

They walked on together for a few minutes. “If... if you would like to explore... some more, “he said to her. “I would gladly help you.”

Claire looked at him. “Things... things are fine between me and Neil,” she told him.

He looked her in the eye. “Are you sure, Claire?”

She looked away as she strode forward on her own. She was not sure. Her dampness was now prominent. She would have to find a shop now and buy herself another pair of knickers. She had never felt this way before.

Disclaimer: All characters and events in the story are fictitious and any resemblance to real people and events are purely coincidental.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments