Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gardener part III

"This is the third and final short story in The Gardener series"

16
1 Comment 1
10.0k Views 10.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Ever since Angela had informed me that Harry had never been allowed to enjoy the delights of anal sex, I couldn't stop thinking about the prospect of her offering Harry the chance to 'break his duck'. After all, Angela has been allowing Harry to fuck her in my presence for a few months now and once she had discovered that his late wife Margaret refused to give him a blow job, she immediately obliged and continues to do so to this day.

Looking back on how the relationship between the three of us had developed, I now realise that Angela has not only become more slutty but appears to get a kick out of humiliating me. Not only does she suck and fuck Harry in front of me, she gets me to lick Harry's spunk out of her freshly fucked cunt and she sometimes gets me to lick his cock clean of her pussy juices and the last remaining traces of his cum immediately after he has pulled out of her.

She encourages Harry to call me a 'cock sucking bitch' as I lick him clean as he holds the back of my head to make sure I take it deep into my mouth.

It was the weekend before Christmas and Angela informed that she had invited Harry to come over and stay the night. This was the first time this had happened. She explained that she wanted to see how she felt if he stayed longer than just the normal few hours he normally stopped by as he fucked her.

By 5:00 p.m. on the Saturday, Angela still hadn't returned from our neighbour's house where she had been for a couple of hours and Harry was due round any time. Finally, she came home, went straight upstairs and then came back down, smiling.

"I've been next door with Alice, and we've been chatting and drinking wine," she told me. "She was telling me all about the surprise Christmas present she has bought her husband," she continued.

Before I got the chance to ask what his surprise was, Harry knocked on the door and let himself in. He had a small overnight bag with him.

"Are you sure it's okay for me to stay over tonight?" He enquired. "It'll be ever so strange staying in my old house, especially in the spare bedroom."

We both reassured him and Angela took his bag from him and then led him upstairs to help him unpack.

I poured us all a drink as they both came back downstairs. As normal, we engaged in small talk but all three of us knew that at some point Angela would be stroking Harry's cock as I sipped a glass of whisky and that he would soon be buried bollock deep in her pussy. The sexual tension in the air was always high and we were all waiting for the fun to begin.

Finally Angela stood up. "Richard, do you remember me telling you that Harry had never had anal sex? Well do you think we should leave it that way, or should he be introduced to its pleasures? I'll leave the decision to you."

Fucking hell, talk about being put on the spot. I looked towards Angela and she gave me that 'slut' look she can give out and as I turned towards Harry, I got the look of a man desperate to try it out.

"Well?" Asked Angela.

"Why not?" Was my weak response.

No sooner as the words left my lips than Angela grabbed Harry by the hand, looked at me and said, "let's go upstairs then."

We went into our bedroom. We had made some changes since Harry sold us the house, one of them being that we had put mirrored wardrobes in the room to give the impression of space.

"Lie down on the bed and take your clothes off," Angela said.

I went and sat down on the bedroom chair we had to sit back and observe, which was always my role when Harry came around.

"No Richard," she said, "I mean you. You get undressed and lie in the bed. We're going to show Harry all about anal sex. From using lots of lubrication, to the gentle insertion, to the frantic fucking once the initial pain has subsided, to the arse smacking and perhaps even think about trying out a bit of a spit-roast so all three of us can enjoy the moment."

Wow! Angela was really up for this and at long last I was going to get a fuck in front of Harry for once.

I stripped off all my clothes and lied down on the king-size bed we have as Angela went into the en-suite to get ready.

When she returned to the bedroom, I couldn't believe my eyes. She was totally naked apart from wearing a large strap-on cock and was carrying a tube of lubrication. I noticed that she had a pair of surgical gloves on her hands. The strap-on cock was coloured purple, made of flexible rubber and was at least nine inches long.

"Christ, where the fuck did you get that from," I asked.

"Alice gave it me," replied Angela, "she told me this afternoon that she uses it on her husband all the time. She's bought him a new one for his 'surprise' Christmas present and she said that I could have their old. Now, get on your hands and knees, bitch," she commanded.

I have to admit to being a bit worried about all of this, but because I was an obedient husband now, I did as I was told.

As I positioned myself on my hands and knees, I could hear Angela pouring some lubrication onto her gloved hand.

Lubna4love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lubna4love

Moments later, she inserted a finger up my arse. This was the first time I had ever had anything put up there and it felt uncomfortable.

"Relax, you'll soon get used to it," I could hear Angela say.

Then she doubled the number of fingers up my arse and slowly started to finger-fuck it. I looked across at Harry and he was simply staring at me, I looked towards the end of the bed and I could see through the mirror as Angela's fingers fucked my arse.

I saw as she removed her fingers and started to pour lubrication over the strap-on cock. I saw as she positioned the end of the 'cock' at the entrance of my brown hole.

I then saw, and felt, as she thrust her hips and the full length of the strap-on up my virgin arse. It fucking hurt like nothing had hurt before. I yelped out in pain.

"Shhh," she said, "you'll get used to it. Just relax. If you really love me, you'll put up with it."

These were the very words I said to her the first time I'd fucked her arse. The little bitch had remembered and was now totally humiliating me and getting her own back. Right in front of her lover.

Eventually, the pain subsided and I could feel her thrusting getting longer, faster and more deeper up my arse. I looked in the mirror and watched as my wife fucked my arse whilst Harry looked on. I saw Angela, gesturing for Harry to remove his clothes, which he did.

I was a little disappointed to see him undress as I assumed that Angela was now going to take the cock out of my arse and let Harry fuck hers as I was starting to enjoy the feeling of it up me. I was especially turned on by knowing that the strap-on had been up my neighbours arse previously.

I ought to have known better of Angela. "Richard, I want you to suck Harry's cock for me, make his cock nice and hard to fuck my arse. Make it nice and hard to fuck your wife's little shit-hole."

Harry positioned himself in front of me and his cock was already semi-hard. Slowly I allowed him to feed it into my willing mouth and I started licking up and down his length. I tried to remember what Angela did to my cock and so I flicked the end of his cock and then started to suck it as it grew to its full length of eight inches. Harry held my head and started to fuck my mouth has I sucked. My own cock was rock hard and I was so incredibly turned on.

Angela was now smacking my arse cheeks as she thrust in and out. "Suck his cock you bitch, suck him so he can fuck me. Don't make him come, whatever you do, don't make him come. I want his spunk up my bum."

"Do you want to fuck my arse now, Harry?" Asked Angela, "I think you've learnt enough."

She gave my arse one last smack and pulled the cock out of my now gaping arse. Harry gave me one last mouthful of cock before taking it out of my mouth.

Angela removed the strap-on and put some lubrication around her bum as Harry positioned himself behind her.

Angela asked him to fuck her pussy for a few moments first as she was so wet before letting him know that her arse was ready for him. His cock went up her arse a lot easier than the strap-on had gone up mine and I could see by the look on Harry's face that he enjoyed the tightness.

He leant forward and felt underneath Angela with his hands and played with her breasts as he fucked her tight arse.

After a while, Harry announced he was going to come and he shot his spunk right up her.

Thankfully, she didn't ask me to lick his cock clean but we both watched as his thick, creamy spunk started to pour out of her bum.

We all showered to clean ourselves up for some more pussy action with Angela later that evening. As per normal, I again ended up with Harry's cock in my mouth just after he had emptied a load of spunk into Angela's womb before I then licked her cunt clean. As per normal, I wasn't allowed to fuck Angela or get a blow job from her because Harry was here, and Angela only wanted Harry when he was around.

When it was time for bed, Angela and I went to our room and Harry went to the spare room. I asked Angela if I could finally fuck her but she said she was too tired. At two-thirty in the morning I awoke to find Angela missing from my side and I could hear the sound of bed springs creaking from the spare bedroom and I could hear Angela screaming out as an orgasm ripped through her body, "your cock is so good Harry, fill my cunt with your spunk."

I lied on my bed listening as Harry fucked her and filled her womb with his creamy cum. Then I heard Angela say, "Oh Harry, I love your cock so much, please move in with us. Please Harry, move in with us. I want to have your baby."

Published 
Written by The_Master
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments