Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Innocent Cuckold Part 2

"Beth continues to humiliate poor Tim with her affair."

35
11 Comments 11
27.6k Views 27.6k
4.3k words 4.3k words

It’s been a week since Beth’s and my adventure at the ABS. Should I call it an adventure? That makes it sound fun in some way. While it was exciting and life altering, I hesitate to call it fun. I honestly don’t know what came over me. I should have raged against the way my wife and her new friend treated me. There is no excuse for the cowardice I displayed in front of my lovely wife. I’m so ashamed with my behavior that I can hardly look at her now. But I felt as though I had no choice in the matter. It was as if the natural order of things was being sorted out for me and I was just a passenger in my own body as I did what I did. Look I can’t even admit it to myself. I licked another man’s cum from my wife’s hand. I can’t describe how humiliating that is to admit. I could easily say my wife made me do it, that Brad had made me do it. But the truth is, I did it of my own free will. And for some reason it felt right. Oh it was humiliating and degrading on a level I never knew existed but it was a natural act of submission on my part. I felt the need to submit to my wife. In all our years of marriage I always felt a bit inferior to her but now the die had truly been cast.

The dynamic of my relationship with Beth changed immediately. We didn’t even make it home that night before I began to feel her power shift heavily in my wife’s favor. She didn’t say a word the entire ride home but I could feel the raw power emanating from her in waves. She knew what had happened as surely as I did and the satisfied smirk on her face told the story better than any words ever could. Beth had reduced me to a submissive, inferior, let’s just say the word, cuckold, in a few short minutes and I did nothing at all to change things. Of course, I’d read the stories. A big strong man whips out his huge cock and the quivering housewife is helpless against its power. So she does the only thing she can, she fucks him and emasculates her husband.

Bullshit. This is the real world and women don’t just throw away their lives with their husband’s over a big cock. Hell you can buy a big cock at the very store my wife strayed in. No, this had less to do with the size of Brad’s cock and more to do with him as a person. His confidence was overwhelming. His charisma and ego were as powerful an aphrodisiac as anything ever marketed. My wife is a strong, confident woman who had been pushed to the edge by my own inadequacies. I saw that frustrated look on her face every time we made love. I saw the disappointment in her eyes. For years, no decades, she was left in a constant state of frustration till she could no longer take it and finally took matters into her own hands. Quite literally so it would seem.

So believe me when I say I was not at all surprised when one week to the day after our encounter with Brad, I saw my wife’s car parked outside of his business on my way home from work. I slowed down and even flipped on my turn signal as if to pull into the parking lot but at the last second I just continued on my way home. I just couldn’t do it. I couldn’t face them together again. I was scared. I was afraid of losing my wife, afraid of being humiliated, afraid of receiving a beating from Brad. You name it, I was scared of it happening. So like a complete pussy I just went home, changed into sweat pants and a t-shirt, made myself a drink and sat on the couch waiting for Beth to return.

I can’t begin to tell you all of the terrible things going through my mind while I sat there waiting. I pictured Beth and Brad in every position imaginable the whole time I could see them laughing at me while they explored each other’s bodies. At one point I even felt my eyes fill with tears as the humiliating images rolled past my mind’s eye. My hands were shaking and my heart was beating out of my chest by the time I saw the headlight’s of my wife’s car turn into our driveway. I wiped a stray tear from my cheek and tried to look relaxed as I heard her key in the door.

Beth walked through the doorway, closed the door behind her, and strolled into the living room with a contented sigh and a satisfied smile then sat on the love seat across from me. She didn’t even bother to hide her disheveled appearance or the very obvious smell of sex that permeated the room since her entrance. There wasn’t a trace of care or even embarrassment in her expression as she smiled at me from across the room.

When she started speaking it was with a confidence I’d never heard in her voice before. She said, “I went to the ABS today to exchange that vibrator you bought me for a bigger model and ran into Brad.”

“I know,” I told her, “I saw your car there on my way home.”

“Oh, I thought you would and I’m not at all surprised that you didn’t stop in,” she told me. “In fact, Brad and I both knew you wouldn’t have the nerve to show your face there again. We had quite a laugh at the thought of you trying to stand up to him.”

“But why,” I asked. “Why would you do that? You know how much that would hurt me, why would you do something so cruel?”

She laughed at that and said, “Oh Timmy, it’s not cruel at all. In fact, you should be happy for me that after all these years I’m finally exploring a more sensual side of life. You should want me to find happiness and satisfaction in ways that you could never provide. After all, you know you don’t exactly measure up to a real man in the dick department. I mean it’s not your fault you were born with an inferior penis. And let’s face facts, you were definitely short changed when it comes to male equipment so there’s no reason to feel ashamed.”

“I never felt shame over my dick size,” I said with a quivering voice that betrayed the words.

“Oh really? Huh, maybe you should then,” she told me. “I mean you have to know you’re not very big down there or anywhere else. You’re rather on the short and slender side for a man and you haven’t been able to get or keep a hard on for years. Now don’t get upset honey, I’m only speaking the truth here and you know it.”

I could feel my face turn red with embarrassment as my eyes filled with tears. I was shocked that my loving wife could say such hurtful things to me. She didn’t even look sorry for what she’d said and in fact looked quite pleased with herself at finally revealing some long held truth that she’d been dying to tell out loud.

I tried to find the right words but nothing would come out. I was so humiliated, so hurt, that I was unable to form a coherent thought. Seeing how her words had shamed me into silence Beth continued with her tale crossing her long legs under her as she settled in to a more comfortable position. As her legs opened wider in the lotus position on the love seat I got a clear whiff of the scent emanating from her crotch. Even from across the room I could smell her secretions mixed with what I was certain to be the powerful cum of what she called a “real man” and she smiled at me as she saw the realization in my eyes.

I expected her to tell me immediately that she had sex with Brad but one look at her face and I knew she wanted to prolong my agony. She wanted to tease me with the whole story so I sat quietly and waited for her to continue.

“So anyway," she started, “Brad and I got to talking when I went into the store. He apologized for his behavior last week and I, of course, told him there was nothing to be sorry for since I enjoyed every minute of my last visit. He smiled at that and took my hand in his while we talked. He told me the ABS wasn’t the only business he owned and that in fact, he was the owner of three night clubs and two other adult stores. He’s quite the business man and is very wealthy. I guess that makes him superior to you in more than just what he has between his legs. Oh, now don’t get upset Timmy I’m just getting started. If you’re going to be a baby about this then I’ll just go to bed without telling you anything. Is that what you want?”

I could have stopped this humiliating nightmare right there. I could have been innocent of whatever else she had to say but I just couldn’t speak. I simply shook my head to let her know I wanted her to continue.

She laughed and said, “Wow, okay. Sounds like Brad was right about you. You are a little wimp. Okay, sit there and listen then. And don’t interrupt me. I really feel like reliving it all right now. So, where was I? Oh yes, Brad is not only big and strong with a huge cock, he’s also a charming, successful, and wealthy businessman. He honestly is the complete package. We talked about his businesses and he invited me to come see his house some time. It sounds amazing! I, of course, told him I’d be delighted. He asked about our marriage and if I was happy. Don’t worry honey, I am happy and that’s exactly what I told Brad. After all Timmy, you are a good husband and father despite your other shortcomings.”

I actually let out a sob at this point feeling relief at the fact that for now, my marriage seemed safe. Beth frowned at this interruption and I quickly got myself under control so as not to anger her. My god, I really am a wimp.

After a quick glare at me for effect, she continued. “Brad was such a gentleman. He showed me around the store and let me peek in at what was happening in the booths. There are really a lot of guys who love to give blowjobs in this town did you know that? Anyway just seeing all those cocks started getting me a little hot. I think that’s what Brad intended judging from the smile on his face when he saw how flushed I was. So he took me to his private office. Oh, Timmy, you should see his office! He has the most elegant taste for the finer things in life. The furniture is all so plush and beautiful and the paintings he has displayed show he has a real eye for art. Brad truly is a real man in every sense.”

Beth was starting to breathe heavily at this point in her story and I saw her hand slowly start to move down toward her crotch. She was touching herself all along the way while her other hand was moving toward her chest. She was beginning to pleasure herself right there in front of me. As she pulled her skirt up and began to rub her right hand up and down across her pussy, her left hand was rubbing circles around her nipples one at a time. I was so shocked by her behavior that it took me much longer than it should have to realize Beth wasn’t wearing any panties. Under her skirt she was bare and the hairs surrounding her pussy were already soaked by what I’m certain were their combined juices. But she never slowed down in her story telling.

“Brad and I sat on the couch together and he leaned in close to kiss me.

TTIFFANY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TTIFFANY

I know I should have stopped him but with a man like Brad, a real man, I just felt weak and wanted nothing more than to please him. It was so different from the way it is with you Timmy. You always look like you’re apologizing when you try to kiss me, Brad just takes what he wants without worrying about the consequences. So I let him kiss me. Oh, it was magnificent! He tastes and smells so good. He was so forceful just grabbing the back of my head and pulling me in while his tongue explored my mouth as if it belonged there. I knew right then and there that I would give myself to him. Hell, he was going to take what he wanted anyway but I was so willingly his that I was wet with the first kiss. We made out like horny teenagers with a passion that I had forgotten was possible. His big strong hands were everywhere at once. You can tell he loves my boobs because he couldn’t get enough of them. While kissing me he squeezed and grabbed my tits like he owned them. I normally don’t like that sort of rough play but with Brad it just seemed natural. I loved the way he manhandled my big tits and especially loved how he pulled and pinched my nipples. I was squirming and moaning into his mouth begging for more of this rough loving.”

Beth was now masturbating fully and was enjoying twisting and pinching her nipples one after the other. She had worked her middle finger into her soaking wet pussy and I could hear the wet squishing sounds as she plunged her finger in and out, over and over. She had her legs splayed wide open now and was working herself into a frenzy while never missing a beat in her story.

“Oh Timmy, Brad is such an animal. I mean that in the best possible way. He is like a predatory beast of the jungle claiming what’s his. He worked his hand up under my skirt and literally ripped my panties from my body. He didn’t need my help at all getting my clothes off. He just tore them from my body like a man possessed. I actually cried out in sheer pleasure when he pulled my shirt off and opened my bra like a pro. He had me naked in no time at all then he stood up and looked at me lying on his couch, naked and open for him. He smiled down at me like a conquering hero claiming his prize then removed his shirt and shoes. He just stood there watching me for a moment then told me to take off his pants. I reached out from the couch but he stopped me and told me to get on my knees and do it. I actually shivered with lust at this command. I slid to my knees and began to open his jeans. When I pulled them down I could see the bulge in his underwear and actually smell the manly scent of testosterone emanating from his crotch. I was excited to open my gift so my hands were shaking when I reached up for the band of his underwear to slide them down his legs. As I pulled them past his crotch, his cock actually sprung forward and hit me in the face. That’s how big it is Timmy! I moaned with lust for him at that point and the second I got his underwear off I took his cock in my mouth.”

My eyes flew open wide at this point and Beth actually laughed at me. My look of surprise must have made her even hotter as she slid a second finger into her overheated snatch before continuing.

“Now don’t look at me like that Timmy! I know I never suck your little penis but that’s different. You shoot so quickly I just don’t see the point. I mean why should I mess up my lipstick and have to taste your nasty little squirt when it’s over so fast? But I know from experience how long Brad can last. Besides that, his cock smelled so manly I just didn’t have a choice. I licked him all up and down his long thick shaft pausing every now and then to kiss the fat mushroom head and lick off the pre-cum that was dripping out. I swear that man produces more pre-cum than you do actual cum. I mean like a lot more. And it tasted so good, oh my god I just loved it. I know Brad loves to have his balls fondled so I started sucking his cock while stroking the shaft with one hand and playing with his balls in the other. I swear I had a good four inches of cock in my mouth and still was able to stroke another five or six inches with my hand. The man it huge! I worked his cock like that for a good twenty minutes before he lifted me up like I weighed nothing at all and lay me down on the couch.”

Beth was working her clit now like a woman possessed. She was moaning and panting and it was becoming difficult to understand her story, but I hung on every word. I was openly crying now. Tears were running down my cheeks and I couldn’t tell if it was solely due to her story or the fact that my little penis was actually trying to get hard. I never have spontaneous erections any longer so this was both thrilling and humiliating at the same time. I can’t get hard unless I’m picturing my wife with another man. Oh god, what’s happening to me?

“Oh Timmy,” Beth continued, “You should have seen Brad take me. He was amazing! He threw my legs over his shoulders and entered me in one fast, hard stroke that literally took my breath away. I’ve never felt so full in my life! His cock stretched my poor pussy open so wide it felt like giving berth again. I was so wet that he just slipped right in and began to thrust over and over like he was claiming my pussy as his own. I could barely catch my breath from the pounding I was taking. Brad ravaged my pussy all the while squeezing and pinching my tits until he left bruises but I loved every minute of it. I was moaning over and over begging him to fuck me harder. He was calling me names that I should have hated but it just seemed right coming from him. He called me his slut and his whore while he savaged my cunt repeatedly. Yes, my cunt! That’s what Brad called it. Not a pretty word like pussy, that’s for love making. Cunt is for fucking and that’s what Brad was doing. Fucking me! After at least half an hour in this position, Brad pulled his wonderful cock out of my cunt and I almost cried at how empty I felt. But that feeling didn’t last long. He pulled me up from the couch and bent me over at the waist so that I had to hold on to the arm of the couch to keep from falling over. He then entered me from behind sliding his thick cock into my cunt again in one motion. He began fucking me doggy style and it seemed as though his cock was actually reaching deeper into me than it ever had.”

My little penis was stiff now and I wanted so much to touch it but I was afraid of breaking the spell of my wife’s story. She was fucking herself with three fingers now and twisting her nipples in what looked like a most painful way. I had never treated her breasts as roughly as she was now. I could also see the bruises she mentioned now that she had opened her blouse to have better access to her nipples. I could actually see Brad’s handprint on her right breast. My god, the man was a savage.

Beth continued, “I turned my head to the side and saw that the far wall was almost completely covered in a large mirror. I now knew why Brad wanted to fuck me this way. I could see him looking in the mirror with a smile on his face. Bent over like this my huge tits were hanging down and swinging back and forth with each thrust of Brad’s thick cock. He was admiring the view while he fucked me raw. I was gripping the couch tightly and honestly trying to keep from passing out so rough and deep was the fucking I was receiving. Brad was breaking me in like a new baseball glove, working my pussy, no my cunt, like he needed to soften it up for later use. I was trying to speak, trying to yell out something, anything, but the constant pounding of that big dick was making it impossible for me to even think let alone speak. We went on like this for another forty-five minutes or so but it seemed like hours. Finally when I felt like my legs and arms could no longer support me Brad yelled out that he was cumming. I felt every blast of cum like it was being shot from a fire hose. I could feel each spurt soaking my insides coating me with thick, creamy cum. And I came so hard, Oh fuck! Oh fuck!”

Beth was cumming as she told the story. She was riding waves of orgasm and screaming out obscenities like I’ve never heard from her. Her hips were bucking up off the love seat and she was digging her fingers into her pussy while screaming out orgasm after orgasm. And then she collapsed onto the love seat panting and sweating and even sobbing a bit. She looked amazing. She looked beautiful like this. And god help me, I came. My little penis squirted two little dribbles of watery cum into my underwear without me even touching it. It went soft immediately but my shame was complete. I had achieved a little erection and had squirted, something I had not been able to do in years without the aid of pharmaceuticals. And Beth knew it. I could see it in her eyes as she watched me while coming down from her series of earth shattering orgasms. She knew. And the dynamic of our marriage had taken another turn in her favor.

“Well,” she said, “After that, I told Brad I had to leave and began to get dressed. He sat down on the couch still naked and smiled while watching me dress. His cock was still so big as it lay there on his thigh glistening with our juices. I couldn’t help but marvel at its size. I mean even soft his cock is three times the size of yours Timmy. He laughed when he saw me pick up my ruined panties and I had to laugh too. They were torn apart so I just threw them in the trash and finished dressing. Brad stood up and escorted me to the office door where we kissed goodbye. I promised I’d see him again soon and left with a satisfied smile on my face. The entire ride home I could feel Brad’s copious load leaking from my pussy and soaking into my skirt. You may need to scrub the car seat Timmy as I’m certain it got covered in our juices.”

Beth got up from the love seat and walked over to me at this point. She took my face in her hands and I could feel and smell the wetness she was now rubbing into my skin. I knew the smell of her sex but I could also identify another scent. I could smell Brad’s cum that was filling my wife’s pussy and covering her hand. She painted my lips with the secretions and said with a laugh in her voice, “Be a dear and pick up my clothes and put them in the laundry. I’m going to take a shower now. I think you’ll probably have to clean yourself up too if I’m any judge of my little Timmy. Oh, and I’m exhausted so I don’t want to be disturbed tonight. Why don’t you sleep in the guest room tonight honey? That’s a good boy. See you tomorrow.”

And with that, she left me sitting there in my own mess. As I watched her climb the stairs I called up to her the only thing I could think to say. “Yes, Dear,” I said as the tears started rolling down my face again.

Published 
Written by pmas67
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments