Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Interloper, Part 2

"Jessica met, Larry, and took up my fantasy of having a third person participate in our lovemaking."

14
9 Comments 9
8.2k Views 8.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words

 

Larry was tasteful enough to take his time fetching after-romance refreshments. My wife and I had time to debrief each other on what just happened.

I began by asking her why she chose this moment to introduce another person into our marriage.

I asked a simple, “Jessica, tell me how this happened?”

She had a ‘who’ answer, in “Jack. You have talked about, fantasized and drove me into a frenzy thinking about fucking somebody else. The ‘when, why, who and where’ were my responsibility.”

I followed up with “So you decided that it would be here, in our bed?”

Jessica responded, “Yes. I decided my second deflowering would be in my/our bed.”

I followed up, the Who? right away. I did not want to wait for the rest of the answers. I needed Jessica’s reasons without alternate realities.

She was honest, “Larry was convenient, handsome, available and a nice guy. I thought you and he would form some kind of bond.”

The words ‘some kind of bond’ hit me just as Larry arrived with refreshments from my kitchen.

He was wearing my bathrobe and looked better, slimmer in it than I looked. He had purloined our best silver serving tray, carrying crystal water glasses with iced water, our pipe, his handkerchief with a razor and hash, plus our finest cloth napkins. A small vase with just-cut flowers from of Jessica’s garden completed the ensemble.

I thought, “Is he trying to form ‘some kind of bond’ with my wife or with me or both? Hhmmm?”

In movies and plays, blocking is paramount. So now as well. A videographer’s lens at the end of the bed would have shown three people sitting up in the same bed, with Jessica in the middle. When one of us spoke, he/she would speak to our duvet-covered toes, not directly to the addressee. To talk to anyone directly, one must turn one’s head this way or that.

Larry lit the pipe with enough for three good hits, toked and passed it to middle seated Jessica. She inhaled the littlest bit and passed it to me.

“Partake,” she told me.

I did a long one and exhaled.

Larry mused, “You know the derivation of the phrase ‘one off’?

I nodded and knew what was to come.

Ever the hostess, Jessica took the bait, asking, “So what is a one off to you, Larry?”

I knew, “Here comes Larry’s lecture to spoil the whole show! No matter, we can save the extra shrimp and dessert for ourselves for later. He’s gonna be out of our life soon.”

He began, “It’s British for ‘one of a kind’, like hitting the lottery or being best man at a wedding. It happens once and you’re off!”

The videographer would zoom in and see Larry turning to Jess and asking, “Do you want this to be a one off or can it be better?”

The camera would see Jess looking right back at Larry.

She replied, “It could be more, but my husband has a voice in it also.”

Jessica turned to me, “This was your idea in the first place. Larry and I accommodated you. You did like it, didn’t you?”

I tilted my head toward her and agreed, “Oh yes. I loved it. Neither of us will be quite the same. It was hot, really hot.”

None of this trio would be gauche enough to call the next few seconds as a pregnant pause. However, silence filled the room as the water glasses were drained, as each of us stalled. Would this be a one-off?

Finally, Larry leaned forward enough to look me in the eye and dropped the bomb.

“Jack. We both saw how much Jess enjoyed this. I had a good time, too. So did you!”

I guessed correctly that Larry’s dare was coming. “I could rise and leave right now, but Jess will find somebody else to take my place. You guys are in another lifestyle now. One I know well. Let’s NOT make this a one off. Please?”

Jessica settled it by not settling it.

She turned back to me, “Jack. I’m not sure. I do know I am not finished for this evening. It is still early.”

Larry put his hand on Jess’s leg and squeezed. He leaned in and whispered something into her ear.

My wife nodded and turned to me, “I want to be alone with Larry. Take the tray back downstairs and start dinner. You can boil the pasta, zest the lemons, peel the now-defrosted shrimp. You can leave our door open, but I want you to respect my privacy.”

“Wow!” is all that came out of my mouth.

I felt the slight nudge, not a push out of my bed, but Jessica was dead serious.

They took a long time up there. Enough time for me to set the table for a one course Lemon Shrimp Scampi dinner for three. I opted to include some home-baked bread. I prepared an Entrée that could be served in a few secs.

An hour and a half later, they came down the stairs holding hands and giggling.

My first thought, “At least they are still dressed!”

Jess came over to me and kissed me passionately.

She whispered, “Save yourself for later. You need to reclaim me before midnight or I am his forever. At least, that’s what Larry told me to tell you. Also, we used the computer upstairs to tell you a lot of what we did. You can’t read that until we’ve had dessert and Larry is gone.”

More passionate kissing, this time with Jessica tweaking my tit and rubbing my groin, with Larry watching.

Dinner was interesting. We used the same now washed and re-used water goblets. No to more to alcohol or pot. The conversation never got specific as to what exactly happened upstairs. The only raunchy part was when he admitted one of his hobbies was writing porn.

Tabletalk was about our jobs, career growth, travel, and gardening. We three wisely stayed away from politics and what went on upstairs for almost two hours.

Larry owned three fast-food franchises. He declined to tell us which brand.

He cautioned, “Regardless of what happens next, if I tell you guys, you may never eat at my places again!”

I interpreted the reference to ‘what happens next’ as a covert way of making this more than a one off.

While I chewed on that, I learned that, like most well-off people, he keeps a vintage sports car in his garage, travels overseas and is a good cook.

He said, “I am too modest to say ‘gourmet,’ but I attended cooking school instead of college. That is where I decided my career. My parents left me enough to start my first franchise, and it did well enough to acquire two more.”

We three could have been in a restaurant, dining as old friends. An observer might have been unsure who the third wheel in the group was, but I soldiered through, being a good host.

Then he was gone.

Jessica snuggled up to me as the door shut behind Larry.

She bent my ear and spoke, “I’ll do all the cleaning up in the kitchen, and tiding up down here. You can have whatever you want to smoke or drink, but I expect to be reclaimed before midnight.”

“On the bed, you will find a letter. Read it before I get upstairs,” were her final words.

Dear Jack,

Thank you for giving me this. You are right, it did change us, and I want it to be for the better. You can help.

To make that happen, I am sharing as much as we can remember. With so much smoke and drink, memories do get fuzzy.

Larry gave me a present. I will model for you later tonight.

Samanta_lov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samanta_lov

After you went to fix dinner, my job was to get squeaky clean. I took a long, leisurely bubble bath with a Lilly bath balm.

I chose it, because the label said, “These are oriental lilies, the most fragrant and the scent is virginal. It is the choice of newlyweds around the world.”

Larry waited tastefully in the bedroom, but I was still not convinced of his trustworthiness. We do have secrets that only you and I need to see. So I called to him to open the door.

“Day-umm,” I said in my pretend Southern Belle tone. “You are already hard again. That is going to be a problem for you because I want you squeaky clean as well. Get in the shower, get clean and fuck me again.”

My new lover showered in record time, and I watched him scrub all the parts that needed cleaning.

He surprised me by saying, “Okay. I obeyed you. Now you obey me.”

With that, Larry knelt down beside my tub, dick and balls swinging in the breeze, and he washed me like I was a newborn baby. Nothing escaped his eyes or his hands. I closed my eyes and took it. The rough squeegee on my tits tickled at first, then when he got more aggressive, I thought he was using his claws to scrape me.

“Sit up so I can clean your arse,” he ordered.

I did as I was told and he polished my ass cheeks, gently massaged my pussy, never actually being seductive, just teasing me a bit.

Splash! Splash. He stood in my tub, feet firmly planted beside my knees.

I leaned forward and cupped his balls with one hand, weighing them.

I told Larry, “Dayyumm (again). These feel like they haven’t been drained in a week. I am going to pull on them to see if I can coax a bit more love juice out of you so that I get it all.”

I was afraid to go any further because he might erupt and spray me with his hot cum right there and ruin it for later on.

He was persuasive, “Just one kiss and swallow as much of me as you can, then I’ll let you out of the tub.”

We dried each other off, and I stepped out of the bathroom. My present was laid out on the bed.

I thanked him, “Nice. It looks expensive. For me?”

My long penis, big balled lover said, “Of course it is for you. Try it on.”

I wore it while we danced and smooched and nipped and massaged each other.

Hands finally ended up on our nether regions, and I stretched out on our bed, arms akimbo, legs wide apart, proud of what I displayed.

My benefactor said, “I am going to take lingerie off of you now.”

He suggested, “ Re-gift it for Greg. He deserves to see you in this as well. However, I am thankful that I got to see you model it first.”

Larry crawled up on the bed so that his knees and ankles rested on the foot of the bed.

I marveled at his member. It was a bit longer than yours, but it stood straighter up! I thought I should have a protractor handy, to measure the angle of his dangle.

His words interrupted my baser thoughts. He spoke softly, speaking so that only I could hear. Maybe Greg was closer-by than we imagined, so we were quiet.

He put his chin on the mattress, held up by the palms of his hands and started a spotty conversation.

He talked sexy, “This is nice. I love your skin. The view from here is to die for. Your pussy lips are getting red already. I can see the skin on the sides of your tits blushing. You are smiling, aren’t you?”

One kiss on each of my knees, then up the insides of my legs, slowly. He reached my pussy lips and pulled on one outer, then the other labia. He used his fingers to open my fuckhole.

He must have noted how dry I was from the bath, so he looked at me and said, “I understand it takes a while for ladies to get lubricated enough to be comfortable. I can busy myself waiting."

He used his flat tongue on my clit. It set me on fire, moving my hips up at his lips involuntarily.

His tongue mumbled, “I have ideas.”

I said, “I have an idea too. Wait.”

I rolled over and leaned into my bedside table and pulled out a bottle of lover’s oil. I knew my pussy and ass were right in front of his face.

What I did next was because Larry had been generous. He brought us Irish whiskey, some good smoke, two bottles of wine. He was a perfect gentleman. He was a really nice guy. Had we met under different circumstances, I might have been romantically attracted. But I had a husband and a good life.

So I said, “Put this oil on the head of that monster and put it where you want. I am your fuck whore, tramp, cum dump.”

My lover needed no more encouragement. He took the vial and applied it to his member.

He ordered me, “Kneel. Spread your knees, ass up, cunt out, ready.”

I thought, “If my husband hears him ordering me around like that, he might not like it. I liked being submissive.”

I did what I was told.

He took me just like that, full in, fast, hard. I felt the bulk of his body on my ass cheeks. He pushed on them, shoving his pole as far up my cunt as he could.

I cried, “I want you deeper.”

My new lover complied by grabbing me by my hip bones and pulling me toward him. Then he pulled most of the way out. I could feel the head of his dick, the crown, right at my vaginal opening.

“Now you fuck me,” he snarled.

I did. I shoved back onto him so hard he almost fell backwards. He recovered, and I withdrew.

He was waiting for my next thrust and met my psychic energy with his own. We did this four or five times more.

Finally, I felt him tighten up, shake all over, grunt. He grabbed my tits with his palms.

One squeeze and pull on each nipple, and I too erupted in ecstasy.

We lay on our backs, passing the joint I’d found in the bathroom.

He got serious, saying, “You know, this doesn’t have to be a one-off. If Greg agreed, we could meet once a month or so.”

I was not surprised, but I acted as such, saying, “You must have other lovers. What if they give you an STD?”

He had an answer and a question.

Larry answered, “I have no other lovers at this time. If I have sex with anyone else, I promise you I will go back to my doctor and get another chit. If he says wait another month, I will.”

He offered, “Let’s meet once a month, here or somewhere else. With Greg sometimes, alone with me sometimes, as you wish. A weekend away with you would be heaven. The three of us can go anywhere as well. Resort staff are accommodating and understanding.”

Larry questioned, “Doesn’t Greg know that once you two have brought someone into your bed, you will probably bring another? Neither you nor Greg wants to have someone fucking you on the side, sneaking around. Not everyone you meet is going to be as clean or as straight-up as I am. You like sex; you are good at it.”

Finally, “You have my number and email. Please, let’s not let dinner be the end of this.”

My lover rose, put on his clothes and said, “Let’s go down. I smell dinner rolls.”

 

Published 
Written by tlogtlom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments