Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Interloper, Part 4

"Following up on the married couple's conversation"

15
7 Comments 7
6.1k Views 6.1k
3.4k words 3.4k words

After Jessica proposed a solo weekend with Larry and a friend, Greg got really upset. She got the lecture of her life!

Jess was startled and a little afraid. Greg was really steamed at his wife’s modest proposal of a weekend in New York City with Larry. Maybe Larry’s hint of another male in the bed was what pushed him over the edge, into his denial of her request.

Her husband issued an ultimatum, that if she accepted Larry’s invitation, their marriage was over.

Jessica was taken aback at the fierceness of her husband’s reaction. Surely, he had some culpability for their threesome two weeks ago. Greg had let Larry into the house Saturday night. Greg had accepted and consumed the proffers the guy from Costco brought. Greg had willingly, albeit high, allowed his wife to lead Larry up the stairs to the marital bed. Greg had been on the bed during Larry’s first fucking rounds with the wife. Greg had then allowed the interloper hours alone with his wife, while he prepared a gourmet meal for the three of them. When the couple finally descended the stairs to the dining room, Greg dutifully played host. Greg, Larry and Jessica conversed as if nothing unusual had happened, with dinner conversation covering current topics and life stories. Greg had enjoyed reclaiming his bride a few nights later and all seemed right with the world: everyone got more than a little something out of the experience.

So why was Greg so upset? He ticked off his salient points.

The spark, of course, was her response to his question, “What happened to the sexy outfit Larry brought you? Where is it?”

Her self-incriminating response, “It’s in my hope chest.” damned her. That sentence revealed that the outfit was not a treasure she cared to share with her husband. It was for her lover.  Furthermore, Greg felt betrayed by being blindsided, surprised by Larry’s visit. Wife Jessica, the scheming spouse, engineered a threesome with the guy she met at Costco. Jessica had dined with Larry, shared intimate details of marital foreplay, role-playing and drug use. The two plotted the best time to put their plan in motion. The final insult was that Greg’s wife changed her name for her prospective lover, from Jessica to ‘Jess’. Greg maintained from the start that she hated the handle Jess, yet she allowed Jess with her new beau. She would be a new woman in her own eyes as well. Greg read that implication immediately but did not act on his premonition. Instead, he let himself be manipulated by Larry’s hash and good whiskey. The New York invitation to continue the affair, sans Greg (yet with another third man), was the last straw. In short, a prosecutor would tell the jury that Larry and Jess had motive, means and opportunity!

Let’s look at each spouse’s errors. Issuing ultimatums drives the other party to dig his/her heels in deeper, accepting the dare. Even if Jess stayed home, she would stew. Making a lover’s intimate present a talisman reveals a level of affection no spouse can tolerate. Neither understood that a threesome requires absolute trust between the connected couple and the interloper. Secrecy feeds the fear of loss.

The only way back to normalcy was to start rebuilding that trust.

Jessica got high marks for catching on quickly. She started, “Greg, I am so sorry. I had no idea you would react this way. Of course, the New York thing is off.”

Greg retorted, “Forever, I expect.”

Jessica continued, “Until you can trust me and I can trust you. Larry was right about one thing, though.”

She took his hand, kissed each knuckle, lowered her head a bit, looked him in the eye and announced, “Larry said that once we begin this journey of threesomes, letting someone else into our sex life, we won’t want to stop. I could tell how hot you got, especially when I was fucking Larry’s face. You want to do it again. Am I right?”

“Yeah, Jessica. I was turned on and off at the same time.”

She answered, still holding his hand, “You trusted me with Larry upstairs, didn’t you? You knew that whatever happened, I was still your wife, your lover and soulmate forever.”

She asked, “Can I trust you now? If we do this again, will you always be there to reclaim me?”

“Of course,” he whispered while kissing the palm of her outreached hand.

Another two weeks passed. The married couple had fucked that evening and made love two more times hence.

In the afterglow of sex that last time, Jessica announced, “Larry called.”

As soon as she’d said it, she thought, “Oh fuck! What bad timing! But I just spurted it out. I know why, too. Despite Greg’s best efforts, just now I wanted another fat dick, a different pole fucking me. Maybe it showed? Oh, well. The cat is out of the bag!”

“He wants another go with you?” Greg asked.

“Another go with us. We talked for a while, about his businesses, politics and wines.”

“And fucking you?” was Greg’s response.

“Probably,” Jessica said. “But he is going to need you to invite him this time, so there is no confusion or doubt that you are just as much into this as I am and as he is.”

Jessica continued, “I told Larry that if our marriage was going to last an eternity, you and I had to trust each other completely.”

Greg surprised his wife with, “I’ll text him and invite him over next weekend.”

Jessica countered, “Larry wants to treat us to a stay at The Royal Hotel. He wants to rent a suite for a weekend so we can be free. Also, this time it won’t have the emotional baggage of me fucking somebody in our marital bed. It’s his treat and we can stay in the rooms all weekend, order room service, get massages, relax by the pool and take advantage of any amenities we care to use.”

She concluded with, “He didn’t say he was rich, but he has a lot of money to burn and really likes both of us.”

It would be another two weeks until the tryst. Two weeks of body-toning, exercise, diet adjustments, sexual mental imaging and shopping. At the end of that time, Greg and Jessica took the hour-long drive to the posh hotel, setting parameters as they traveled.

The wife had only one surprise, “Larry really likes to call me Jess. Do you mind that much if he does?”

Greg answered with a question, “How many times have Jess and Larry talked or texted since we set this up?”

“Not every day, but maybe every other day,” she answered.

“And?”

Jess was becoming wary with that line of questioning. She resolved to stay true to her word and not lie, overstate or diminish the texting and chatting. She would not be the one to talk about their sexting like teenagers. 

“He wanted to know how you were doing. Larry wants to make sure we are all on-board, with no recriminations.” Left unsaid was Larry’s cautionary advice that neither she nor Greg would start to refer to these liaisons as ‘B.L.’ and ‘A.L.’: Before Larry and After Larry. Setting that kind of milestone would mean death to their arrangements, perhaps their marriage.

Greg planned to arrive at four in the afternoon. “If we show up at the three check-in time, we might appear too eager. Let Larry sit and fret for a while.”

Our married couple showed a little after four. Larry had already tipped the bellman and the porter, in exchange for a whisking of the couple through the lobby and into the bar area. Baggage was on its way to the penthouse suite.

Greg gentlemanly let his wife enter the cocktail lounge first. Jessica had had no time to really ‘powder her nose’ after the car ride. Larry spotted the couple and levitated himself to the pair who were waiting at the hostess podium.

“You look wonderful, beautiful, and gorgeous!” were Larry’s words as he swept her up and led her to a table.

He turned to Greg and said, “Look at my date! You are a very, very lucky man to have this bride to yourself most of the time. I am so, so fortunate to have her, at least for the weekend.”

That stunning statement overwhelmed Greg and he considered turning and walking out, with or without his wife.

But Greg had no time to think, because Larry leaned in close, reached out his hand to greet the husband (before he could bolt!), looked him in the eye and said, “I guarantee you will not be disappointed this weekend. We have enough woman here to keep us both happy for a long time. I want this to be as good for you as it will be for me.”

Just as the threesome sat, the first round of drinks arrived. “To us.” Larry raised his glass as a toast. All three downed their first shots of Irish whiskey in one swift movement.

Polite chatter ran on for a while, across two more shots each and a craft brew chaser.

Everyone loosened up. Jessica was the first to allude to romance.

Larry asked, “Did you bring that special outfit I got for you?”

She answered, “Of course I did. But I want to wear it for my husband. But he might have to wait a while before he sees it.”

Jessica, to Greg, “Sweetie, I am going to go to our room now, with Larry. I need to wash the road dust off me. I want some private time with Larry first. Remember, that was one of the things we talked about: each of my men takes me privately before you both have your way with me as a pair of skilled lovers.”

SiyaraGray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiyaraGray

Jessica, to Larry, “I did some research and I think I know where you bought my gift. I ordered a black one, just like the virginal white version Greg will see me in later this evening.”

Larry, to Greg, “Give us some time, please, to get to know each other again. The hotel offers a two-hour carriage ride through the mountains. It starts in fifteen minutes. Your ticket, or your carriage, awaits you. We will want to hear about the cascading waterfalls and what wildlife you see. Smoking is allowed at each rest stop and the driver is discrete. Here are three joints, one for each stop. Enjoy!”

Larry, to Jessica, “Jess. Finish your drink and let me take you on a tour of the facilities here. I am sure you will want to experience the amenities they offer: massage, facials and all that girlie stuff. We will have plenty of time to play, for you to experience what this place has to offer; and time for both of your guys as well. Jess, kiss your husband goodbye here.”

With that, everyone in the bar saw the pair leave Greg at the table.

Jessica whispered in her escort’s ear, “The rest of this place I can see anytime. Right now, I want a tour of our suite and your body."

Jess knew the advertised price of a place like this, for a whole weekend, was far more than she and Greg could afford. Larry’s extravagance showed in the suite they had.

Jess entered the living room section of the suite, with its antique furniture, original paintings, thick carpets on top of the wall-to-wall rugs, muted hues of gray and an entertainment system that looked expensive but complicated. The scent of fresh flowers gave the outer room an ambiance of quiet elegance. She knew the settee would expand to a bed if necessary. A tastefully concealed refrigerator held bottles of champagne, craft beer, hard liquor and mixers.

Jess opened one door and in it hung her clothes, neatly put away. Another door led to a half-bath. When she pulled open the louvered double doors, she saw two king-size beds, a large dressing table with more flowers and another door. This led to the spacious bathroom.

When she walked in to use the facilities, she noticed the other set of louvered doors at shelf level. When she opened them, she could see her lover standing on a patio, gazing out at the mountains. Even with the double doors closed, she could smell the hash he was smoking.

Larry could watch her bathe if she allowed it. Plush towels and top-brand toiletries graced the sink area. She closed the doors on Larry and changed into something more comfortable.

Jess said, “I put on a hotel robe for now. You get yourself ready and join me.”

Larry took little time.

“That was fast,” she observed.

“While you were freshening up, I used Greg’s bathroom.”

Jess, with just a hotel robe covering her sleazy black silky outfit, proceeded to her lover now standing in the middle of their room.

“I think I am more nervous than you are,” he said.

“Perhaps. You’ve never been married (so you say), thus you have never had a wedding night, first night, with your blushing bride before. This is how it’s done.”

With that, she turned him around, slipped his jacket off his shoulders, neatly undid his shirt buttons and left him bare-chested. She stroked his broad shoulders horizontally from his backbone around to his tits. It took a dozen pairs of strokes to reach his belt line. She was agile in her unbuckling, ‘un-pantsing’, and 'un-underwearing' him. She continued her stroking, but this time with vertical parallel strokes as far as she could reach, almost to his knees.

“Turn around,” she ordered. He complied and Jess looked down at Larry’s growing erection. Jess used his dick as a joystick, leading him to the closest bed. He was sharp enough to know it was time for him to lie back and accept the blowjob they both desired.

Jess modeled the see-through, lacy one-piece gown. It reached almost to the floor. Some parts concealed, other sections revealed. Her breasts and nipples were invitingly exposed. Her crotch and pussy were also easily visible.

Her striptease was slow and sensual. Despite the merchandise having already being displayed, the revealing of it still made Larry’s dick jump. Jess liked the attention and wondered if her virginal-white version would have the same effect on Greg.

She crouched on her knees at the perfect position for her mouth to reach the now raging, reddening pole that had so enthralled her a month ago.

“You’re getting hotter by the moment,” she said. “Look how fat this guy is.”

She grabbed it at the root and waved it like a baseball bat. “I forgot I couldn’t get my hands around it. And those veins bulging, pumping so much blood and energy into that gorgeous crown, are making it so red.”

Jess started with a lapping motion on Larry’s balls, her flat tongue eventually reaching that tender, slotted spot underneath the head. With each ministration, another drop of pre-cum dripped out, almost to his bellybutton. His balls moved on their own but seemed to grow larger with each tongue-trip.

Larry gave her a tall order. “Suck me. Suck me good, my married little whore. Swallow that dick the way you know your sister sluts do it, all the way down to my balls.”

She flinched at the whore/slut reference. Then she realized, “That is exactly what I am: a slut, a whore, a married woman who needs a lot of long, fat dick. I am going to need this, from now on. And I will have to tolerate being told exactly what I am. If the shoe fits, wear it. And this is one big fat dick I intend to wear more than once."

Jess did all that she was told to do and more. Soon he was bucking like a wild horse and Jess knew that, unless she tamed her bronco, his horse-cock would explode prematurely.

She slid down and mounted her stallion. She remembered how hard it was to get that monster dick inside her last time. Since then, she had practiced with a large dildo, making herself more accustomed to big dicks and how to slip it into her without injury.

“Fuck me. Fuck me good. You fuck me this time, Jess. Lower yourself onto my pole. That’s right, yes. All the way down. Yeah. Can your married pussy feel my hairy balls yet on those beautiful cunt lips?”

“Yes. Gawd, I can feel you all the way up to my cervix. Let my cunt jerk you off.”

Jess thought, “Larry is lasting longer than Greg when I do this, and Larry is bigger. If he cums now, I don’t care. I’ll still make him eat my pussy, pull on my clit, even if he tastes his own cum at the same time. Fuck, I might make him eat Greg’s cum out of me.”

That thought, as nasty and perverted as it seemed, was enough to push Jess into orgasm. She’d had none of the hash yet and little to drink, so this was not a drunken-stupor fuck, but a sober, experienced woman doing what women have done for thousands of years--leaving her ladyship behind and becoming a cum-dump fucking machine to please her man.

“I want to fuck my-cum slut from behind. Turn over, now.”

“Raise that ass, head in the pillows, pull your ass cheeks apart, so that all men can see that cunt. You should offer this to any man who is good enough to take you. This slit belongs to anyone who wants to take it. Right now, I’m taking it!”

The fullness she felt, the pleasure mixed with such filthy words drove her crazy. As she gyrated for her man (any man right now would do!), the waves crashed over her again.

Jess literally beat the spunk out of Larry. He had no choice but to hang on and let this lady loose.

Larry collapsed beside Jess and they both panted. She advised, “Deep breaths. Deep breaths. Float down to earth with me.”

They awoke, startled, to Jess’ phone ringing. Greg was finished with his carriage ride and she could tell he was impatient.

“Ten minutes. Just ten minutes, then come to room 1312. I’ll be ready for you,” was sufficient time for Larry.

Larry was accustomed to swift getaways from ladies’ boudoirs, so he was dressed and out in seven minutes. He agreed to give the married couple their two hours as well. He left the outside door slightly ajar.

When Greg entered, Jessica was in the huge jetted tub, soaking, with those louvered doors open so she could talk to her husband without him actually entering her space. The patio doors were open as well.

“Larry left some good weed on the patio. Have some and get us a cold beer. Give me a few minutes more to soak, and I’ll join you."

In her warm bath, Jessica (no longer Jess) pondered how to make this good for her husband. They had had numerous adventures, trysts, and sessions in hotel rooms before, but this one was going to be different.

Greg would be reclaiming his wife, but he would have to work at it. Her pussy was not sore, but her insides had been moved around in a violent way, first by Larry, then by her own self. Her pussy’s elasticity would be no problem. Getting in the mood would be no problem either.

She advised herself, “Have a few tokes, sip on a good craft brew, listen to your husband’s description of the carriage ride's waterfalls and wildlife, let the evening flow. If you are going to act like a slut, you are going to have to service more than one dick a night. Get used to it!”

 

Published 
Written by tlogtlom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments