Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Neighbor - Part 2

26
6 Comments 6
20.8k Views 20.8k
989 words 989 words
The next morning I was awoken by Cathy wanting me to clean her well fucked pussy. I was lying in the bed in the guest bedroom where I wanked myself to sleep, and Cathy climbed up and sat on my face and said, "I hope you enjoy your cream pie breakfast wimp!" and giggled a little.

After about ten minutes Thomas woke up and entered the guest bedroom and said, "I'm next!"

"Ooh, Jim loves breakfast sausage." They both laughed at that one. After I was done cleaning Thomas, Cathy said, "Now that you had your breakfast, wimp, you can fix me, and my stud here, some eggs & bacon, and bring it to us in the bedroom."

"Yes dear," was all I could muster in my humiliation.

When I entered the bedroom with their breakfast, Thomas was leaning back against the headboard. Cathy was sitting between his legs lying back on him while he fondled her 36 C tits, tweaking her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, lightly pinching them while Cathy moaned in pleasure.

"Thanks wimp," Thomas spoke, "Your wife and I worked up a big appetite."

"You're welcome," I mumbled.

"What was that cocksucker?'' Thomas barked.

"You're welcome, sir!" I said almost shouting.

"That's better. Cathy tells me you are pretty good at building stuff, is that true?"

"I do okay, " I answered.

"Well today I want you to build an access gate in the fence between our yards."

"Can I ask why?" I said.

"Well you either build it or you can explain to your neighbors why I am always going to your house or why your juicy little wife is going over to my house after you leave for work in the morning."

Cathy snickered, obviously finding humor in my sad predicament, and said, "You don't have to explain to the neighbors, wimp. I'll just tell them I need a real dick in my pussy." Then she grabbed Thomas's cock and shook it at me. They both laughed.

"Get busy wimp," Thomas ordered, "you've got a gateway to heaven to build for your wife." "You've got that right" Cathy said as she started sucking Thomas's cock again.

After about an hour I had removed a few of the fence boards and cut the 2x4 cross pieces to make the opening. As I was getting ready to dig a couple of post holes, Thomas came walking out of the house carrying his clothes and says, "clean me off before I go home, wimp."

"What if someone sees me?" I answered.

"What if I send those photos I have of you?"

Damn it! He had me and he knew it. So once again I was on my knees with this coal black cock in my mouth praying none of the neighbors were looking over the fence. "That's it wimp, do a really good job, and don't forget to clean your wife's cum off of my balls," Thomas commanded.

HannaChoko
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaChoko



"Yes sir,” I answered as my tongue starts cleaning his large black nut sack.

Right then Cathy came outside, stark naked, and said, "My turn wimp, I've got an over flowing pussy."

So Thomas pulled out and Cathy walked up and straddled my face. I opened my mouth just in time to catch the large load Thomas left in her. As I started swallowing Thomas walked over to Cathy and planted a lip lock on her and said, "I'll see you tonight baby."

"I'm looking forward to meeting your friends." answered Cathy as Thomas walked back to his house. After a few more minutes, Cathy lifted her soaked pussy off of my now sticky face and says, "Well you have a gate to build, so you better get busy." As I sat there, she noticed the look of humiliation on my face, and tells me "You know this is all your fault, Jim."

"My fault??? How do you figure that, Cathy?"

"Who's the one who brought up the fantasy of seeing me fuck other men? Men with big cocks? Then as time went by, black men with big cocks? At first I had no interest, and then after time it got me a little hot. A couple of weeks ago I was in our back yard and I heard Thomas talking on his cell phone in his back yard. I peeked between the fence boards and he was sitting on the edge of his pool naked with that huge monster hanging over the edge. Well, when I saw that beautiful cock, I was immediately wet. I mean I couldn't keep my mind off of it."

"So a couple of days later, when it was 102 degrees outside, I went over and asked if I could take a dip in his pool, and he said sure, help yourself. Just walk around back. So I went back there and jumped in and a couple of minutes later, Thomas came out in a speedo. As big as that cock is in that tiny speedo I couldn't keep my eyes off of it. Well one thing led to another and, before you know it, he was balls deep inside me and I've been hooked ever since. So in reality, I guess I should be thanking you. It is without a doubt the best sex I have ever had."

"You're welcome," I said sarcastically. WHACK! She slapped me so hard I fell over. "Don't take that tone with me, or you won't like the consequences," Cathy shot back. "Alright, I'm sorry," I apologized.

"Tonight Thomas is having some friends over to meet me, or should I say "meat" me. You will be serving drinks and doing clean up. You'd better do a good job, or some of those photos will leak out on the internet. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I answer.

"Now finish the fucking gate, wimp, I have some shopping to do." Cathy walked off smiling, obviously enjoying her new found power over me.

Published 
Written by drumandrumguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments