Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Oil Change (Part 1)

"My lust for our neighbor was fulfilled."

37
19 Comments 19
12.7k Views 12.7k
853 words 853 words

Those of you here that know me know that my hubby loves to watch me with other men. This past weekend was one of those times. My hubby (Scott) was next door helping our young neighbor do an oil change on his car as well as help fix a few little things that needed done on it.

Scott has known for some time now that I have been checking Mike out. Mike is thirty, single, lives alone, and has a body to die for. When I saw him washing off his house a few weeks ago, I could not help to notice the washboard abs and a rather large bulge in the front of his shorts that I had to know more about. With that being said, Scott told me to come up with a plan. So I did.

I made it a point to go over and bring them some beer and lunch while the boys were tinkering on Mike's car. As you can tell by my profile pics, I am 5' 9", slim, 38 B cup, and I love to flirt. Every time I went over I would catch Mike checking me out. I was wearing a near see-through tee shirt, a short denim skirt, and no bra or panties. Every chance I could I would give Mike a peek up my skirt. Once I stood over the floor creeper he was on, with my legs open on either side of it. When he came out from under the car, all he saw was my clean-shaven pussy.

My last trip over with beer, I told them, "Dinner is ready, come and get it." The both came over and washed up. As we ate the conversation got daring to the point I flashed my tits and actually just left them out for two or three minutes. I could feel Mike's eyes all over them.

After dinner we went to the living room. After a couple more beers, I commented on an oil spot on Mike's pants. I went to get a towel and cleaner to see if I could get it out. While I sat on the couch, I had Mike stand in front of me so I could try to clean the spot.

Scott excused himself to go shower. When he left I kept cleaning the spot on Mike's shorts. I heard the shower turn on, and when I did my hands felt up Mike's strong legs and thighs. I could see the bulge growing in front of my eyes.

I looked up at Mike and said, "May I?"

He just smiled as I started to unbutton his shorts and pull them down to the floor.

elizabethlong
Online Now!
Lush Cams
elizabethlong

There I was, staring at this massive, semi-erect beast. I grabbed it with both hands while still looking into his eyes and said, "We do not have much time."

I started licking the head of his cock while slowly stroking him. I tasted the sweet drip of pre cum in my mouth. As I turned my head to try to get as much of his cock into my mouth, I saw Scott, peeking though the breakfast nook in the kitchen and watching my every move.

I pulled my shirt off and started squeezing Mike's pre cum out of his thick shaft onto my tits. As I stood up to kiss him, Mike asked me, "Where may I cum?"

I told him, "Only in my mouth."

Mike turned me around, bent me over the arm of the couch, and dropped to his knees. I could feel his tongue licking up every last drop from my wet pussy. His tongue was even exploring my ass. When Mike stood up, I felt the head of his cock start to press into my pussy, stretching it to the point of ecstasy.

I could see that Scott was still watching as Mike started pumping my pussy faster and harder. For twenty minutes Mike used my pussy for his personal pleasure. I had just come for the third time when Mike turned me around and forced me to my knees, fucking my face with all he had. I could taste my pussy all over his cock.

I felt his legs tense up as his cock started to pulse, and with each throb I felt a massive warm load forced into my mouth. Till the last drop I sucked and stroked his cock, until Mike damn near collapsed. God, I was in heaven! I wanted so much more, but like I'd said, we didn't have much time.

Mike got dressed and went home. I gathered myself and went to get a shower. When I got to the bathroom, Scott was there, cock in hand, stroking it, and he asked, "Was it as good as you expected?"

I dropped to my knees and told him in detail how I felt, ordering him to stroke his cock as I told him. Mid-story I heard Scott moan, and I knew what was next. I just opened my mouth and let him explode on my face and mouth...

Damn nice double load in one afternoon, just for me!

 

Published 
Written by LeaAnn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments