Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Reluctant Cuckold - Part V

"Jerry and Ian get closer as girlfriend and boyfriend and Billy becomes more engulfed in cuckolding"

49
35 Comments 35
30.0k Views 30.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story

Billy had just sat back down in his seat when Ian walked in. He smiled at Billy and offered him a top up. Billy declined. He noticed that Ian chose the same brand of real ale and smiled to himself.

“Jerry gone off to the shops then?”

He nodded before picking up the menu on the table. “The fish and chips are okay,” Billy told him.

Audrey suddenly appeared behind the bar and smiled across at him. No doubt she saw the funny side of seeing a husband and his wife’s lover together, socialising. She came across to them with a pad and pen and took Ian’s order. Once again she smiled at Billy when Ian was looking away.

There was an awkward silence between them for a few minutes. Billy was waiting for Ian to tell him what they had been doing. He wanted to hear from him every detail of their time in bed together earlier. He wanted to know what he had done to her; what she had done to him and how enjoyable it had been but Ian was not forthcoming.

“Jerry was telling me about the journey up here in your car.”

Ian smiled. “Yes I know. I was lying in bed beside her when she spoke to you.”

Billy had visual images of them lying together; his nakedness pressing against hers. Perhaps he was touching her; perhaps he was fondling her breasts. Perhaps his fingers were gently stroking her pussy lips. She could also have been fondling him, one hand holding the phone to her ear and her other wrapped around his cock.

“There were some gobsmacked lorry drivers who were caught in the tailback trying to leave the motorway when I pulled her skirt back.”

“D-d-didn’t she object?”

“Object?” Ian laughed. “Jerry opened her legs wider for them to see more.”

Billy felt his cock stiffen again. “Were there many lorries?”

“Too many to count. There were lots of vans too.”

Billy took a drink of his beer and imagined the looks on people’s faces seeing Jerry in the car like that.

“Jerry’s not as shy and reserved as she comes across,” Ian revealed. “She can be quite slutty, if you can excuse the expression.”

“I guess that wives can be totally different with their lovers.”

Ian nodded. “Definitely,” he said. “They can really cut loose.”

“And Jerry?” Billy asked. “How different do you think she is?”

Ian took a long sip from his glass. “Did you know that she likes watersports?”

Watersports?”

Ian leaned closer and explained. Billy was quite shocked. “We discussed a lot of things on the way up,” he told him. “There’s quite a lot of things that she wants to try out.”

“S-such as?”

“I’ll tell you when they happen,” Ian told me.

Billy was silent for a few moments.

“Are you saying that the watersports thing has happened?”

Ian smiled. “Like I say, I’ll tell you after the event.”

Billy went silent again.

“What happened then?” he asked him.

Ian leant closer again. “Well just after you left she said that she needed the loo and I followed her,” he explained. “She straddled the toilet and peed in front of me. When she finished I told her to strip and made her kneel in the shower and I peed on her.”

Billy gasped.

“After she showered I took back into the bedroom and fucked her.”

Billy could feel his erection pressing hard into his trousers. “Are there many things that she wants to try out?”

Ian smiled.

“How shocking are they?”

“None of them are shocking to me,” he responded. “I’ve done most things that are legal.”

“Would I find them shocking?”

Ian shrugged his shoulders and smiled once again. “I find that most husbands are shocked when they know what their wives have been up to in bed with me”

Ian’s lunch arrived curtailing their conversation. Once again Audrey served the lunch and gave Billy a knowing smile as she walked away.

 

Jerry joined them about an hour later after putting the shopping away and taking a walk down to the Inn. She smiled at the two men and walked to the bar. Ian stood up to go to her but Audrey appeared on the scene and began talking to her. They talked for a while in hushed tones, occasionally looking across at them and smiling.

“Don’t know about you Billy but my ears are burning!”

Billy smiled.

“Audrey thinks I am such a liberated woman,” Jerry said as she joined them at the table. She sat down next to Ian and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Billy noticed Audrey looking on and smiling.

“So what was she saying then?” Ian asked.

Jerry laughed. “She wanted to know if Billy would be tucking us up in bed tonight.”

Ian smiled and looked across at Billy. Jerry reached out squeezed Billy’s hand. “Maybe that will part of Billy’s birthday treat.”

Billy smiled nervously. He wondered what they had in store for him.

“I was telling Billy that we were talking about sexual things we would like to do on the journey up,” he told her.

Jerry smiled. “What, everything?”

Ian shook his head. “I didn’t go into specifics,” he responded. “I told him that I would let him know what they were as we did them.”

“Oh”

“I told him about your interest in watersports,” he confessed. “Maybe we could demonstrate another one tonight.”

Jerry smiled. “I wonder which one we should try out?”

Ian quickly leant across and put a hand to her ear as he whispered into it. Jerry giggled.

“What’s that you have planned then?”

They both turned and smiled. “We’ll tell you later,” Jerry told him.

After another round of drinks they left. Audrey called out from behind the bar, “Have a nice evening.” They all turned and saw the mischievous grin on her face. Jerry took hold of Ian’s hand and called back, “We will.”

InnocentCuteMiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentCuteMiss

Billy followed them out. He felt nervous and then when he saw Ian’s hand pull away and grope Jerry’s bum he grew excited once again.

 

****

 

Jerry bought steak for dinner. Billy liked fillet steak and it so happened that it was Ian’s favourite as well. She made a point of emphasising the fact that they had similar tastes in food and wine. Billy’s favourite wine, Chateauneuf du Pape, was also a favourite of Ian’s and there were two bottles uncorked on the dining table. When she asked them both how they liked their steaks cooked she laughed when they both said ‘medium rare’.

“So alike you two are, aren’t you,” she commented.

Ian put his arm around her hip and slid his hand up and down the red silk material of her skirt; it moved with his hand. Billy already knew that she was wearing stockings having caught a glimpse earlier when he came downstairs with Ian after getting changed. Ian smiled at him. It was a smile of satisfaction. He possessed her now; Jerry was his possession. She may have been his wife but she belonged to Ian now. He felt a momentary sadness then his erection grew with excitement. They had spent a while upstairs getting showered and changed. He had not heard any sounds of them having sex but they would have naked together; they would have kissed and touched each other. He could just imagine Jerry’s hand fondling Ian’s erection and in turn, Ian’s hands all over her body. He would also have probably stood back in awe as he watched her dress too; watching her slipping on her stockings; watching her put on her bra. There would be no panties of course; Ian had already made it clear to him that he had requested her not to wear them over the weekend. Billy watched her turn her head towards him to receive his kiss and then turned away.

This was the practical side of cuckolding. It wasn’t just about sex. Between the bouts of frequent sex there was the intimacy; the kissing; the touching; the fondling... the intimacy. They were getting closer now; feeling more comfortable together in each other’s company. He turned back again. They were still kissing and Jerry was fondling Ian’s bulge. She spotted him looking at them and pulled her hand away. It was almost as if she felt guilty with her actions but they were short lived. Ian’s hand slipped under her skirt between her legs. Jerry adjusted her stance to open her legs wider before kissing him once again; her hand instinctively moved back to his bulge.

“Better get back to the dinner,” she commented as she pulled away.

Ian gave her a playful slap on the bottom. “Yes, a woman’s place and all that,” he joked.

“Kitchen and bedroom,” Jerry said as she turned and laughed.

“And in that order as well,” Ian quickly responded.

“Yes Sir,” was her final retort.

 

***

 

Dinner was a relaxed affair, enjoying their steaks with their wine. Ian talked about his life as a single man cuckolding other men. He was frank, if not brutal, in explaining away his preferred lifestyle. “I just can’t explain why,” he told them. “It might sound as though I’m being big headed but I know that I have a bigger than average one and I’m good with it. I... I just enjoy making another man feel inferior when I’m fucking his wife.”

Jerry’s hand alighted on his thigh. “Well I wouldn’t say I’ve had that much experience but I can affirm that you are very big and you certainly make my toes curl in bed.”

Billy looked away, knowing that their eyes were on him.

“How does that make you feel Billy? Jerry asked. “Knowing that Ian’s... well... “

“Saying that, though,” Ian cut in. “Cuckolds do get their own kick out of it as well.”

“Do they Billy?” Jerry asked.

Billy nodded.

“You enjoy the fact that Ian fucked me last night and has been fucking me today as well?”

He nodded again.

“And that he’ll be fucking me again tonight and throughout the weekend?”

Another nod came.

“So it’s a win, win situation all round?” Ian chipped in.

Jerry put her arm through Ian’s arm. “Well, I’m not complaining.”

Ian smiled and kissed her. “Well, you’re getting the best of both worlds aren’t you,” he told her. “Like all wives in this lifestyle; having your cake and eating it.”

She laughed.

“What... what about after the weekend?” Billy asked them.

Ian turned to Jerry. “Well that’s up Mrs. Cuckoldress here,” he told them both. “I definitely want to continue with things. What about you Billy?”

“I... I’m not sure.”

“You do know that’s it always the wife who decides don’t you Billy?” Ian told him. “We can both have our preferences but it’s the wife who decides. I’m afraid that Jerry has the both of us in her power, Billy.”

Billy looked up at her. Her hand had moved close to Ian’s bulge now. “There are still two days to go before the weekend finishes,” she smiled. “And three nights!”

“That’s both of us put on notice, Billy.” Ian laughed.

Billy watched her hand fold around Ian’s bulge. “Especially you,” she told Ian.

Billy could see from the expression on Ian’s face that he was very excited. Jerry was slowly moving her hand down his bulge and squeezing gently as she held it between thumb and forefinger.

“You haven’t given Billy his present yet, Ian.” Jerry told him as she broke away.

Ian sat up. “Yes, I almost forgot.”

Present?

“Yes, Billy,” Jerry told him. “Ian’s bought you a special present. Why don’t you go through to the lounge and we’ll bring it in to you.”

Billy was puzzled now. He stood up and brushed past Jerry sitting opposite him at the end of the table. Her hand reached out and gave his bulge a feel. “Don’t look so worried, darling,” she told him. “There’s nothing to worry about.”

Billy enjoyed her touch and reluctantly moved away as he headed for the lounge.

 

 

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments