Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Reluctant Cuckold - Part VI

"Billy's birthday celebrations continue with a special present from his wife's boyfriend"

58
43 Comments 43
40.1k Views 40.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story

Billy had to wait only a couple of minutes before they came in and sat down either side of him on the settee. Jerry sat on his right and handed a small gift wrapped oblong shaped package. “This is from Ian,” she told him. “It’s something to help with your cuckolding.”

Billy was puzzled as he pulled on the red ribbon and then began to remove the paper wrapping. Underneath the wrapping was a small oblong shaped box, which Billy opened at one of the ends. He was even more puzzled when he emptied out the assortment of plastic parts and a small padlock with two keys attached to two chains.

“It’s a cock cage Billy,” Ian told him.

Cock cage?”

“Wives who are cuckolding their husbands sometimes require them to wear one,” Jerry explained.

Ian could see the puzzled look on Billy’s face and reached across and picked up the plastic sheath from the palm of his hand. “The penis fits inside this,” he told him, holding it up. "It stops it getting fully erect.”

Billy conjured up a mental picture of his penis fitting inside it.

“That’s on the smaller side of cages Billy,” Ian told him. “Jerry said that it should fit.”

He felt humiliated and yet the humiliation stirred a sexual excitement within.

“I bought a few of them a while ago,” Ian told him. “You never know when they might come in handy. I brought a couple of larger ones with me just in case this doesn’t fit.”

“No, I’m sure this one will be fine," Jerry responded.

Billy immediately felt the humiliation once again but as before, it excited him.

Jerry reached and took a ring type object with three prongs in her hand. “This fits underneath the testicles and the cage fits onto it. Once it is secured into place the padlock locks the cage and ring so they are fully secured,” she explained. “The lock has two keys. One will be kept by me and the other by Ian.”

“That’s quite normal Billy,” Ian chipped in. “The Cuckoldress and her Bull having a key each.”

Bull?”

“It’s a term used for the Alpha male, Billy,” Ian replied.

Alpha male?”

“He’s the male in the three-way relationship who’s deemed by the wife to be the one most capable of satisfying her sexually and he has preference when it comes to sexual intercourse.”

Billy was gobsmacked as he looked at the objects in her hand. “You... you want me to put this on now?”

“It’s okay I will do it for you,” Jerry told him. “Ian showed me earlier how it’s done. I couldn’t quite fit all his in though”

“What do mean, quite?” Ian responded with a smile.

Jerry laughed. “Only joking,” she told him as she lifted the remaining parts from Billy’s hand.

“Let me take these,” she coaxed before reaching for the belt of his jeans.

“Y-y-you’re going to do it here?”

Jerry smiled at him. “Yes,” she responded. “You’re not shy are you?”

He turned and looked at Ian.

“I’m sure that Ian’s seen many cocks in his time,” she said softly as she unbuckled his belt. “Ian’s cuckolded lots of husbands; he’s bound to have seen many erections of all shapes and sizes.”

Billy gasped a small protest but it was hopeless as Jerry tugged at his zipper.

“Why don’t you stand up?”

Billy got to his feet and allowed Jerry to pull his jeans and boxers down to his knees. He was erect and very wet with precum. “You’re very excited aren’t you Billy?”

He nodded as he looked down at Ian watching them. “It’s okay, you’re going to be seeing his soon,” she told him. “You’ll be seeing me getting his swelling down too, in a much different way of course.”

Billy groaned loudly as she held him in hand.

“You get the rest of your things off while I get some wipes.”

He watched her walk away and avoided Ian’s eyes as he took off his jeans and socks and shoes. Jerry returned and she motioned for him to sit back down. “First we have to reduce the size of this before we can fit the cage,” she said as she took hold of him.

He moaned softly as she began to stroke.

“How would you like Ian to fuck me?” Jerry taunted.

A louder moan escaped his lips.

“On the floor there?” she asked as she nodded at the carpeted space in front of them. “You could put some cushions down for me and watch as Ian fucks me on them.”

Another moan came from him.

“You’d like that wouldn’t you,” she taunted. “Maybe he might doggie me there as well. I love being fucked doggy style. Ian gives me a good hard fucking.”

A loud groan came from him as his cum flowed over her hand. “Oh god,” he cried out.

“There, there,” she responded as she cleaned him up.

Billy was helpless now; spent and helpless as Jerry cleaned him. His cock was flaccid now and ready for the caging. She was gentle in fitting the small ring over his testicles. “Everything okay?” she asked.

Billy nodded as she took the cage from Ian’s hand. “Just a case of fixing this into place,” she explained as she fitted it over his flaccid penis. “There,” she exclaimed as she guided it into the ring fixings.

Billy lay back as she screwed down the plastic nuts, completing the securing. “Just the padlock now, Billy.”

He began to sense a stirring now. He was starting to get an erection again and the realisation of his limitation suddenly hit him as he heard the clicking of lock as it locked. “There, all done now,” she said with a look of satisfaction. “Stand up please.”

Billy stood up. The two of them were staring at him now; both had a look of satisfaction on their faces. Jerry reached out and cupped his caged genitals. “Looks quite cute,” she said. “Compact and cute.”

Ian smiled.

“The holes in the plastic allow the skin to breath and the large hole at the end allows you to go to the toilet without dismantling the cage," Jerry informed.

Billy looked down at himself wondering how long he would have to keep it on. Jerry stroked his testicles. “It looks very effective doesn’t it?”

“Oh, it is,” Ian responded. “There’s a place I know in Florida where they have a private beach and you will see naked couples together with the husband wearing cock cages.”

Really?”

Ian nodded. “You will see guys descending on them; black guys mainly, showing off their manhood. You’ll see them having a chat, maybe a drink as well, and then you’ll see all three of them head off back to the changing rooms and then onto their hotels,” Ian explained. “Obviously you know what for!”

PinkXXXButterflyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PinkXXXButterflyTS

“Wow,” Jerry exclaimed. “Wouldn’t mind trying that out.”

“Perhaps I might see you out there one day?”

Jerry laughed and then picked up the two chains holding the keys. “It is okay for Ian to have one isn’t it Billy?” she asked handing one of the chains to him.

Billy knew it was not a question; he knew that he had no say in the matter but he gave his nod of approval anyway. He watched as Ian lowered his head for her to place it over it. “How many of these have you had over the years?” she asked him as she adjusted it on his chest.

His hand reached out and slid up her thigh. “There’s only one there now and long may it continue that way,” he said as he kissed her.

Billy looked down and saw her skirt rise with the push of his hand. He watched as her stockinged thighs came into view and then Jerry opened her thighs wide. Billy watched Ian’s fingers make contact with her naked pussy lips. He had never seen her shaved before, Jerry had always kept a well trimmed pussy but Ian had persuaded her to let him shave her.

The cock cage was feeling uncomfortable now. He was excited watching Ian’s fingers stroking between her wet pussy lips as they kissed; he was also excited to hear Jerry’s soft moans. She opened her thighs wider inviting Ian’s fingers to penetrate her. Ian glanced up at him and smiled as he saw his sorry state of affairs; there was nothing he liked more than seeing a hapless and helpless husband watching him making love to their wife. When Jerry called out, “Fuck me, please fuck me Ian,” his smile widened.

Ian pulled away but it was only to get on the floor between Jerry’s feet. Her legs were parted wide and Ian grabbed her feet and lifted them so that her heels rested on the edge of the cushion. Billy looked down at her exposed and excited state. Ian glanced up once more and then buried his head between her thighs. Jerry’s moans had given way now to cries and demands, loud demands; vocal demands to be fucked.

Ian pulled away and stood to his feet to unbuckle his trousers but Jerry quickly sat up and took over. Billy had never seen that look on her face before; that look of lust, that look of hunger. He saw Ian’s cock come into view and saw Jerry’s eager hands free it from his pants and guide it to her lips. He had always wanted to see her do this; always wanted to see her pleasure another man with her mouth but Ian’s loud groan took him aback.

This was not something you felt in a fantasy. You feel the sexual excitement as your imagination runs riot but you don’t feel the jealousy that comes from watching your wife giving pleasure to another man and him enjoying the pleasure that he was receiving. Jerry had a bigger cock than his in her hand and her eager lips were pressing into his hard, thick flesh. From time to time she withdrew it from her lips and used her tongue instead to bring excruciating pleasure to the circumcised tip of his cock. All the while her free hand gently cupped and stroked his huge testicle sac.

And Billy was watching; watching her pleasure Ian in a way that she had never pleasured him, as far as he could remember. It crossed his mind to try and make her stop but he knew that it would be futile. It was almost as if Jerry could read his mind or maybe she could see the agony on his face but she looked up at him and smiled before she withdrew her hand from Ian’s balls and cupped his own. Was it an act of reassurance, he wondered?

It was almost as if, also, that Ian knew that it was time to take over the proceedings. “Let’s fuck,” he told her.

Jerry released both men at the same time and lay back in her seat, pushing her bottom forward so that it was resting on the edge of the seat. Billy stood aside as Ian stepped out of his shoes and trousers in readiness to mount her. Ian was fit and strong and stretched his body out over her between her thighs. His hands rested on the back of the settee and his toes and feet supported the length of his body. Jerry’s thighs were open wide and she reached down with her hand to take Ian’s manhood in her hand. Billy watched her guide him to her opening and with a thrust of the hips, Ian fully penetrated her. Billy groaned as he saw his thick, hard flesh disappear inside her.

He had never watched anyone have sex before in real life. He had seen his fair share of adult movies in his time but it was nothing compared to the real thing. The sounds of flesh penetrating flesh; flesh slapping against flesh and the sound of pleasure being given and pleasure being received was completely different. Those in the movies were nameless people acting under direction. The couple he was watching now were his wife and her boyfriend and their lust and passion was real. Jerry’s hands were cupped around Ian’s neck and her lips were kissing his. Her thighs were wrapped around his waist holding on to his hard and fast thrusts. Her eyes were closed and she was lost in another world. So too were Ian’s but Billy got the impression that he knew exactly where he was; he knew that he was fucking another man’s wife as he stood watching a few feet away.

The cries of his wife and the groans of the man fucking her told him that they were close to cumming. He knew exactly what that was like. He knew what it was like to be on the point of cumming inside his wife; he knew the pleasure and the joy of copulation with her. So did Ian. He stifled a groan and opened his eyes and turned to look up at Billy. A smile of pleasure filled his face as his eyes closed again and a loud roar escaped his lips. Billy knew that he was cumming inside Jerry; he was flooding her with his cum. She opened her eyes too and looked at him. It was almost as if she was saying, “He’s filling me. My lover is filling me with his seed.”

Almost as quickly as it had begun it now quickly ended. The cries, the groans, the grunts, the sound of copulating flesh fell silent; giving way to the sound of panting and heavy breathing. It was over. Billy looked down and watched as Jerry’s legs unwrapped themselves from Ian’s waist releasing him to disengage from her. Billy saw his glistening manhood withdraw from her. Ian turned and looked at him. The look was saying, “There Billy, I’ve just fucked your wife.”

Billy looked away and looked down at Jerry’s still parted thighs. A white, creamy, thick substance was slowly oozing from her. It was another’s man cum. It was Ian’s cum.

Ian flopped down on the settee next to Jerry and looked up at Billy again. His face was lit with a smile. His lips didn’t move but he could hear his words all the same. “Come on Billy, come and get your birthday present.”

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments