Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

the sex therapist

"husband taught a lesson"

39
18 Comments 18
50.6k Views 50.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story

I have written some true stories, here is how it all began.

Jaq and I had come into some money and had started to live the good life. We had hired a twenty-year-old maid called Maria. We are both in our fifties, but Maria seemed to take a shine to me.

I had arrived home early from work on a Friday afternoon, Maria was busy cleaning and doing the household chores. "Hello Maria" I called out, "hello" came the reply. I went upstairs to change into some casual clothes and was naked in the bedroom, from the corner of my eye I could see Maria looking through the gap in the door. I pretended not to notice and carried on choosing something to wear.

I was just about to pull on my boxers when Maria let out a little moan. I went to the door and asked her what she was doing. She was a bit embarrassed as she pulled her hand from down her tiny panties," Sorry, Colin." she muttered, but I find you really sexy.

An opportunity like this did not come around often, so I asked her to join me in the bedroom. Before I knew it, Maria was out of her panties with her little skirt still on. She laid on the bed as I tongued her young pussy and she had two orgasms within a short while.

My cock was as hard as iron now as Maria expertly sucked on my throbbing cock. I did not hear the front door open as I was enjoying my cock being sucked so much. Jaq appeared at the door and did not show any emotion at all, "Carry on," she said as she stood and took it all in. Maria was now well into this and sucked my cock until I exploded into her willing mouth.

Jaq went downstairs not saying a word, Maria cleaned herself up and let herself sheepishly out of the front door. I went downstairs a bit later to face the music. Rather than being angry, Jaq asked if we should go to a sex therapist that a friend had recommended to find a solution for my betrayal.

The following Saturday we were off to see Dr. Jones in the next town. We were ushered in by a pretty young receptionist and sat in front of a large desk. After a short while, Dr. Jones came and sat behind the desk. He said, "Now tell me everything."

Jaq did not hold back, and I looked on in horror as she told the doctor what she had caught me doing. Dr. Jones was a tall, handsome man around twenty years younger than us and said he had some therapy that could work but we must both agree to see it through with no questions asked.

Dr. Jones left us to discuss what we wanted to do and said he would be back a while later. Jaq looked at me and said that she knew what the therapy was. "If you do not agree we will have to separate," she informed me. I asked for some more information, but she would not tell me anything.

I decided that I had no choice but to agree as I loved Jaq dearly, "Okay," I informed her, "I will agree to whatever Dr. Jones decides."

Dr. Jones reappeared and looked me in the eye, "What is your decision," he asked.

"I agree to the therapy Doctor," I replied. We were asked to attend his office the following week.

MeddyHopee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeddyHopee

As the week went by I could not imagine what the therapy could possibly be. The big day arrived, and we were off to see Dr. Jones. Jaq had made an effort to look her best, and she looked amazing. She wore a short dress, very revealing, long boots and very little else apart from a little pair of black lacy panties.

We arrived and were again shown into Dr. Jones office. We sat and waited until the doctor arrived. He came in and asked Jaq to go into the room behind the desk and wait there. Jaq walked behind the desk and into the room behind. Dr. Jones sat and told me that I should remain there until I was asked to come in.

I sat and watched as Dr. Jones went into the room and closed the door. I waited for a while before the pretty receptionist came in and showed me to a small two-way mirror on the wall, "look into the mirror," she said, "and just watch." I looked through the mirror to see Jaq lying on a hospital-type bed with her legs in stirrups, and Dr. Jones was licking her big hairy pussy.

Her dress was around her waist, and her little lacy panties were on the floor. I watched in silence as I saw Jaq have orgasm after orgasm. I was distraught by what I saw but also very turned on. My cock was soon out, and I was jerking off as I watched through the two-way mirror.

It was not long before I saw Dr. Jones stand up and take out his erect cock, it must have been a good 10 inches long and very thick. Jaq was still lying there with her legs up in the stirrups as the doctor rubbed his huge cock along her wet slit. The look of lust in her eyes shocked me a little, but I could not look away. Inch by inch he eased his cock into her.

The fucking went on for a while before I witnessed my wife's pussy being filled by another man. After a short while Dr. Jones came out and called me in, there was my wife lying on the bed with her legs in stirrups and her cum drenched pussy in front of me. "Now I will leave," the Doctor said.

"Your wife expects you to clean her," I looked at Jaq, and she smiled.

"Do as the Doc says if you expect to stay married to me," she said, I pulled up a chair to the bottom of the bed and sat down.

"Lick me clean now," Jaq demanded, I put my tongue to her cum sodden pussy and began to clean her.

This was supposed to be a punishment, but I found that I was very excited and it made my cock swell again. "This therapy lasts for six weeks" Jaq informed me, how do you feel about that. I could not answer as I was busy clearing up the mess before me.

The therapy worked, and I never strayed again unless I had permission from Jaq. I looked forward to our sessions as much as Jaq and still get invited to see Dr. Jones on the odd occasion.

I am now a devoted husband who loves to clean up my wife's used pussy as you will read in my true stories.

 

 

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments