Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Shy Asian Beauty and the White Beast

"An emotionally agonising and true story of the first time I shared my Asian girlfriend."

24
9 Comments 9
14.7k Views 14.7k
5.2k words 5.2k words


They say that fiction is stranger than fact and herein lies the evidence. This is the first part of three of the tale that should never be told, the tale that should be consigned to the waste bin of discarded memories such is the intensity of emotion it evokes to this day. Pain, pleasure, lies and deceit of the highest order all played their parts. Yet the two main characters, those terrible twins of guilt and jealousy took the leading roles and ensured the tale of longevity when both of us wished it had never been born.

After ten months together my teenage Asian girlfriend, May, had finally agreed to wear a mini skirt and that night had come so close to being fucked by an older man, (as told in Part 8). He had inadvertently kept her identity card and in the days that followed May insisted we tried to recover it from him. I was pressured into returning to the pool bar where he, Jeffrey, had bent her over the table lifted her short skirt and thrust his hips at her sexy ass.

A week after it had happened I stood again at the now deserted table and it felt like standing on a beach after a storm, only the wreckage of that night was invisible, staining only my mind. I half-heartedly asked the waitresses about him, but the blank stares were enough reason to give up. And so I assumed that was it, Jeffrey had gone and May started the process of getting a new ID card. Only months later we found out he had returned to Canada for the summer and on his return he would once again haunt and excite our relationship.

Yet at that point, as far as we knew, he and her identity card were gone. His name became the new unmentionable. Only once, mid fuck, did his name return when May was riding my dick, her little hips bouncing frantically on my cock. As always my eyes were locked between us, at the point where my hard white cock split her tight brown lips, occasionally flicking up to her perky little tits and sweet oriental face.

‘Do it to me like Jeffrey,’ she gasped suddenly, climbing off of me.

It didn’t hurt me, the fact my girlfriend, the girl I loved had brought back the memory of that night, the memory of the way she bent over the pool table in her mini skirt, the way he had pretended to fuck her right in front of me. It didn’t hurt me at all that she pushed his name into the middle of our love making. It aroused me, intensely.

I jumped off the bed, took her hand and led her into the living room. The table was too fragile for how hard I wanted to fuck her, so I turned her and pushed her face first over the back of the sofa. She squealed in approval with the unusual force I pushed her with. Draped over the sofa she submissively waited for my cock, her ass raised, thighs spread and pussy displayed. I guessed it was how Jeffrey would have taken her and it was exactly how May wanted him to take her.

My heart was pounding as I looked down at her pretty Asian ass, perfectly sculpted and poised for spanking, fucking or licking. Stroking my cock, my eyes lowered to her wet Thai slit, and I could not resist. I knelt down and buried my head between her young brown thighs, sucking on her wet lips.

‘No,’ she cried insistently, ‘do it to me like Jeffrey.’

I stood, aware of the order being the first time my cute little Asian girlfriend had told me what to do. Her mind was full of the memory of him and my cock was going to be used to help her think of him. She didnt want my tongue, she wanted his cock. It was to be confirmation of a pivotal moment in our relationship. I nuzzled my cock up against her sweet Asian pussy.

‘What do you want? Tell me.’

She paused then gasped, ‘Fuck me.’

I had waited so long for her innocent face to speak such crude language that I did not pause for gentleness. I thrust my cock right up her, forcing my swollen tip into the depths of her tiny, tight body. Memories of Jeffrey bending her over the pool table flooded back and I withdrew then rammed it back up her. May gasped, her head thrown up at the force of the thrust.

‘Yes,’ she cried, ‘fuck me please.’

I reached over, gripped her shoulders and used them to pull myself into her, slamming my hips hard against her little ass, fucking her as fast and furiously as I could. I glanced into the mirror, my white hairy thighs slapping against her slim, young brown thighs, I knew I could not keep going much longer. I shouted her name, thrusting wildly into her, my jealous anger from the sight of his loins where mine were now propelling my hips violently forward.

‘Mmm Jeffrey!’ May pleaded, gasping.

His name, those words were like a trigger, her inner unspoken desire to be fucked by him burst out and the moment she sighed them, I felt it. The frustration of the point of no return, way too early for her. The sight of her naked, bent over in front of me, the way her tight oriental cunt clutched and sucked my cock and the feel of her pert ass against my hips were again, too much for me.

As she pleaded with me not to stop then she sighed in disappointment, I spurted wildly over her ass and back.

She showered and dressed in silence as I sat on the sofa, panting and riddled with both the feeling of failure and the force of my love for her. I felt her kiss on my cheek and looked up as she stepped through the door, having changed into clothes that would not arouse suspicion from her parents.

I stayed where I was, in frustrated acceptance of the new path our relationship was taking. In those first ten months of our relationship, I had led the way sexually. My experience had trumped her inexperience and she had happily and shyly let me lead. But power gained through greater experience alone is only temporary and my time had run out. Ten months later I had gone from impressing her with my sexual experience to disappointing her. Her passion, lust and pure sexual energy had left me floundering and apologising. And it worsened.

Whilst her public shyness remained and remains, in private it had slowly evaporated and as it did it unveiled deeply buried desires that I had not anticipated. Her submissiveness hadn’t surprised me, after all her mannerisms, her body language, her dress sense, her smile all had given me strong hints in our early days that she was submissive. Yet the depth of it had. Her desire to be spanked and her arousal when she was, far exceeded my desire to spank her. As we approached our first anniversary I began to fear we were sexually mismatched.

Our sex life became verbally enlivened with fantasies of May and other men. As our hopes and fears of hearing from Jeffrey faded we returned to sharing our fantasies about her being fucked by men we had seen whilst out. It aroused us intensely, but outside of sex, it was never mentioned and when we were out her public shyness was a barrier preventing it becoming reality. Yet I had not forgotten the look of ecstasy on her face when Jeffrey was grinding his hips into her and May hadn’t forgotten the feeling of his strong cock against her flimsy thong.

The odd time I tried to bring the prospect of her having a lover into the cold light of day, her response was that it showed I no longer loved her and wanted her to leave me. Nothing was further from the truth. It was stalemate, or at least hindsight has given me that excuse for what I did. I knew her frustrations were bubbling beneath the surface. Cracks that had appeared in our sexual relationship had widened and now threatened our closeness, our love, our future. And into those cracks I threw our relationship.

It began with an ill-timed argument, the cause of which is long forgotten. I had to return to the UK with notice too short to get May a visa. Two weeks apart was to become four weeks when May kept her promise to return to her old school. Each summer her high school, a boarding school, invited those who had recently left to help run the summer camp. May was to spend two weeks helping out and living on the campus in her former dormitory.

As I sat on the plane, the silence of the argument rang in my ears. Ignoring the pleas to turn off mobile phones as long as I dared, I felt a sudden urge to disembark. I was too late, in more ways than one. The lights of the airport twinkled through the cold, rain spattered window. May was not going to hear my apology, the airline would not let me leave. I switched off my mobile and tried to become invisible, hating every hour ahead.

Two weeks of frustration and anguish passed too slowly. Countless wasted minutes of unanswered calls, pointless anger at the frustration of time differences and every waking minute spent wondering what she was doing. Like Romeo in Mantua I detested everything and everyone that got to see May when I could not. The days passed agonisingly slowly, but pass they did. The torment of that fortnight is best forgotten, and on my return, circumstance denied us our reunion.

May had already begun her summer camp duties, and although she was only a few hours from me, my plea to visit her was refuted when she assured me that security would not allow me in and anyway it was only (another) two weeks. To my frustration our relationship continued to be restricted to brief nightly phone calls. She chatted excitedly about her day, peppering the call with Thai names my mind could not spell and immediately forgot. With the exception of one name; Jerry.

‘Who’s Jerry?’ I stopped her mid flow.

‘Oh, he is the big boss, he organizes the summer camp.’

‘Where’s he from?’

‘He’s American. We call him sat pralat.’ May laughed.

‘What does that mean?’

‘It’s like the beast or monster!’ She giggled so much she was unable to speak, and I heard her friends’ voice behind her, also giggling uncontrollably.

When she recovered she told me he was about forty and, ‘really ugly’. It was as the most implicit denial of attraction I could have hoped for. My jealousy, piqued on hearing a Western name, eased. She added he had run the summer camp for several years and she had known him all this time, attending his classes as a shy schoolgirl. She had never spoken to him before and she was amazed that he remembered her name.

It was that last comment, after the conversation ended, that reignited the spark of jealousy. I pictured him, this ‘beast like’ American man, seemingly alone and in charge of all these giggly innocent teenage Thai girls. My fears were kindled by my loneliness, my knowledge that after three weeks apart this man, however ugly he was, was seeing my girlfriend every day. And he remembered her name.

I resolved to question her about her contact with him when she phoned the next day. I didn’t need to; she brought his name up, giggling about how he had performed a silly dance to make the girls laugh. I began to dislike him and dislike the way he was showing off to the girls without them even knowing. The days began to follow a pattern, my loneliness and boredom without her contrasting with her fun filled days of laughter with her friends, and Jerry. For his name kept coming up, idly slipping into her recounts of her day until I could bear no more.

‘Do you like him May?’

‘He’s nice to me, but we are all so scared of him.’ She explained happily missing my question.

‘I mean, do you like him? Do you find him attractive?’

‘Don’t be stupid, of course not. No!’ Frustration fueled her raised voice.

‘So why do you keep talking about him every fucking day?’

The phone went dead and when I redialed, told me the mobile I was calling was switched off. It was the first time I had ever sworn at her and it was still switched off the next day. By the next evening, my jealousy, my anger and my anxiety affected my better judgment. In my empty apartment, in my lonely lounge and in her absence I had convinced myself that she was hiding something from me. I was going to find out.

I took the following day off and took a taxi to her boarding school. Three hours later, the security guard gazed lazily through the wound down window. I told him, with casual confidence that I was to help Jerry run the summer camp. He glanced at a list then waved me in.

As I got out, the school buildings appeared empty and the playing fields were the only source of noise and movement. Small groups of Asian girls ran, played games and rested while having what sounded like encouragement shouted at them. Beyond them lay an open air and open, canteen. I skirted the playing fields as widely as possible, suddenly realising I had no plan, no idea what I would say to May if she saw me and unsure whether I wanted her to or not.

I ordered some foul coffee and watched the activities from a distance. Near the centre stood a tall, broad shouldered, balding white man barking instructions in rudimentary Thai. I scoured the girls for May, but she was nowhere to be seen. I waited with more patience than I had travelled with.

After my second cup, Jerry, for that was surely him, blew a whistle and the girls made their way to the buildings. He chatted for a while to a small group of Thai men then led them towards where I sat. I wanted to speak to him, to clear my mind of the last remnants of anxiety. For as those of us who have enjoyed their partner taking a lover know the thought of one’s partner, having given them the ultimate freedom, lying to you, was beyond forgiveness.

Two of the men left and sensing my chance, I made way over to him.

‘Hi, are you Jerry?’ I offered my hand.

He looked at me guardedly, standing up.

‘I heard you run the summer camp, heard great things about it and thinking of setting up something like it where I work,’ I enthused, playing to his arrogance. It worked.

Jerry smiled, lured by the prospect of more business. I asked questions about the camp, the fees and he eagerly replied and as he did, I thought how accurate my girlfriend’s description of him was. Few girls would call him handsome and to a shy, innocent Thai girl from a traditional background, he would indeed be frightening. His size, his wild bulging eyes, his boastfulness and his loud voice, were the antithesis of their inherent shy, modest meekness.

He told me how much the girls loved the activities, how popular his summer camp was and how well organised it was as I nodded and praised his remarkable achievements.

NancyTorresGu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyTorresGu

My eyes searched the sixty or so girls on the playing fields, but there was still no sign of May. My attention lifted when he spoke of his skill in hiring helpers from recent graduates of the school. He choose only the best.

‘And the cutest by the looks of it.’ I grinned.

He laughed, ‘Yeh being kinda cute sure helps in the selection process.’

I had his trust, now I wanted to dig deeper and allay my fears, to find out what he thought of my girlfriend. I asked if there were indoor activities.

‘Sure, we have dance classes and art classes,’ he answered with obvious pride.

I asked if we could see without disturbing them and he led me into the buildings. We passed seemingly endless empty classrooms before music lured us to the door. And there she was, standing in front of a small group of girls in her pink t shirt and tight, black leggings. My girlfriend, my eyes denied by distance for four long weeks. I was desperate to open the door, rush in grab her and take her home, but I knew her embarrassment at my intrusion would negate any pleasure she felt at seeing me.

‘She looks really cute,’ I said, staring at my girlfriend through the small window in the door.

‘She sure is,’ he grinned, running his eyes all over her, ‘really sweet girl too.’

‘’You should have a swimming activity,’ I suggested laughing.

‘She gets in the pool every day after activities,’ he grinned, ‘I make sure I am free by then.’

As we watched May took hold of her ankle and lifted it high and straight. Both of us stared intently through the window, our eyes fixed between her outstretched legs. There the tight black material had tightened over her pussy and we strained to see evidence of what lay beneath.

‘Does she have a boyfriend?’ I asked causally.

‘No chance. Girls like her from wealthy, traditional families don’t have boyfriends. They get educated, cultured then persuaded by their parents to marry some lucky guy from a rich family. The likes of us don’t have a chance.’

‘Maybe you should try.’ I suggested.

He laughed dismissively. I wanted to ask if he had tried, but resisted. As much as I hated his arrogance, the knowledge that he did so staring at her little tits and her ass, was unexpectedly thrilling. I wanted him to look at her, to want her.

If only he knew the truth, how much she fantasized about white cocks, how she dropped to her knees in front of the mirror to suck my cock, how she rode my dick with incredible energy and how she hungered to be spanked and fucked hard. I could not help wondering what this white beast would do to my sweet little Asian girlfriend if he had the chance.

The tour was over and I thanked him, promised to get in contact and left satisfied. Two nights later she called me and once I was sure she was unaware of my visit, I relaxed and I pictured her in the pool at night with Jerry. She had flirted in her little bikini and was now trapped as he closed in, his strong white arms yanking the strings of her dainty bikini. Her trepidation at the ways this lust crazed, beast like man ripped her bikini off. Wanking furiously I pictured her laying at the edge of the pool, her legs spread wide, displaying her young tight pussy for his wild eyes. I came.

Five days later, she called me to say she had told her parents she was working for an extra night and was coming to stay with me. I couldn’t wait and we flung ourselves at each other the moment I opened my apartment door. My fears and anxieties vanished instantly as I wrapped my arms back around her tiny body, as our lips met hungrily and our sucking kisses made talking impossible and irrelevant. Our absence had most definitely made our hearts grow fonder and my cock, sensing the proximity of her once more, ached to be reunited with her body.

She sat on my lap on the sofa, her long, glossy black hair gently showering my face, her pert little ass nestled snugly on my lap as she animatedly recounted her fortnight with childlike enthusiasm. Each time his name left her lips, my eyes and ears were alerted, searching in her tone, her expression for some unintended, subconscious revelation that she liked him, or more. I found none.

A feeling of unblemished happiness, itself absent for four weeks, descended on my apartment. Her giggles, her girlish humour and her presence, the essence of purity, chased away the immorality that had infiltrated my mind in the stark emptiness of solitude.

Having agreed to go for a celebratory dinner, I showered and settled on the sofa in a towel aware a long wait for May to be ready to go out was likely. When I began to wonder if she had fallen asleep in the bedroom and went to find her, the wait seemed irrelevant. Enforced abstinence had freshened my eyes towards her. I stared with renewed wonder at my girlfriend’s sun darkened thighs in her green mini skirt, her black silky top that opened at just the right point to offer a generous glimpse of her firm Thai tits and my dick hardened.

She posed shyly for photos, hurrying me lest we be late for dinner, but my appetite for dinner had been supplanted by another appetite. I circled her, as she smiled coquettishly; my eyes increasingly desperate to see what had been hidden from them, what had been hidden from all men, for a month. Those sweet little bare feet, her calves toned by a month of dancing and those luscious teenage thighs that the innocence of her face made men believe they were permanently clamped together. Yet how readily they opened when she dreamt of white cock.

They had not opened for Jerry’s white cock, of that I was now certain. But I could not stop thinking of them together, of this white beast of a man spreading my girlfriend’s sweet Asian thighs. The thrill of jealousy returned as I recalled how Jerry must have stared at her little ass in her bikini. I wondered what he saw, what he thought as he looked and what he wanted to do to her. The thought of him wanking over my girlfriend tipped me over the edge.

I could hold back no longer, I had to see what she wore under her green mini skirt and I, and my camera, dropped to the floor and looked up, under the short hem, at her silky, tight white panties that clung revealingly to the bulge of her little pussy. My eyes did not leave that bulge as my tongue flattened and licked slowly up her young, silky thighs, worshipping their teenage ripeness.

‘We need to go for dinner,’ May murmured, with a discernible sigh in her words.

I ignored her, I could not stop now. Kneeling behind her, my head slid up under the back of her skirt and my tongue explored the tight elastic of her shiny panties. I pushed her green skirt higher, revealing the full beauty of her Asian ass in such tight panties and pressed my face against the soft silk, relishing the firmness of the curves beneath, the warmth and the scent I had missed so badly.

My tongue pressed the silk into the cleft between her firm cheeks as she sighed and leant forward, her hands on the wardrobe in front of her, sticking her pretty ass out for me. I felt her ass pushing back against my face and tried to slither my tongue under the elastic of her panties, but their tightness frustrated me. Gripping them, I yanked them down and stared in awe at her naked Asian ass, the pertness of her cheeks, the sweet little asshole and those tight, moist brown pussy lips, then I thrust my face into her ass with my tongue outstretched.

The force of my thrust unbalanced her and she wobbled, but my face, embedded between her young ass cheeks, hampered her further and my tongue sensed its chance. It probed desperately against her asshole, uncaring whether she fell. As she lost her balance, I pulled her backwards onto me, my face beautifully squashed by her ass and pussy. I jabbed my tongue up, curling it to squeeze into her tight little ass and as my tongue tip forced its way into her ass, she gasped loudly. It was where she wanted it.

Yet May was still shy about having her ass licked and quickly lifted herself off my face then waited for me to reposition her. I moved her to the bed, her knees on the floor, her body over the bed, her skirt and sexy ass raised and pulled her panties right off. I opened her cheeks as far as their pertness would allow me, exposing the full beauty of her most private hole.

May knew what I wanted and murmured how shy she was that I wanted to 'do that'.

I didn’t care. ‘I love your Asian ass May,’ I gasped.

I let my tongue lick along the full cleft of her ass, delicately wiggling it over her little hole. I buried my face between her cheeks and tried to kiss my lips fully against her ass. Then I plunged my face into it, the pertness of young cheeks unyielding against my face, but I pushed and my tongue flickered again over her asshole. Then I tried prodding my tongue slowly up her tight little ass. She gasped, throwing her head back as she felt my tongue tip inside her ass. The tightness frustrated me and I thrust my tongue harder and harder against, into her little hole, slavishly tongue fucking her ass as she moaned with every thrust.

I paused and swung her over, onto her back, pulling her to the edge of the bed and forcing her legs back and open. Her young Thai cunt glistened before me, her brown lips visibly moist below her neat little thatch of trimmed hair. I sighed and licked slowly, my eyes roaming over her body and face, as my tongue slid lovingly along her wet slit.

May bent forward to watch, sighing gently as my tongue slithered and flickered all over her sweet Thai pussy, worshipping its freshness, its beauty and its deliciousness. Slowly my tongue circled around her clit, my eyes flicking between her pussy and her cute, innocent face as her eyes urged me to lick her clit. I sucked it hard and she jerked with pleasure, her legs wide open. Oh how Jerry would have loved to have seen her like this, I thought.

I eased her lips open and tongue fucked her sweet Asian cunt then flickered rapidly over her clit. May cried out, her hands grasping my head and pulling me by the hair to her wet little pussy. Faster and faster my tongue slathered and slithered over her hard little brown clit and her cries grew louder, more rhythmic and more urgent. Her hips began to push her pussy at my face, her hands tightened their grip on my hair and with a loud squeal she came. Her little body jerked in thrusting spasms, then relaxed.

I sat back, my face wet from her juices, my dick ferociously erect. May unzipped her skirt and sank to her knees.

‘I have missed your white cock so much,’ she sighed.

And she meant it, telling me later how she had craved the feeling she gets when she sucks me in front the mirror, watching herself sucking white cock. She admitted that the craving became so strong that had we not reunited for several more weeks she would have been unable to resist sucking another white man, even if he was ugly. I didn’t need to ask who it would have been.

She grasped my cock, wrapped her fingers then lips around it and with her lips tightly clamped around my cock tip, gently thrust her mouth backwards and forwards. I urged her to look up at me, delighting in the innocence of her teenage oriental eyes, the contrast of her brown face, as she sucked my white cock. Yet as much as I tried to keep my eyes open, her massaging tongue, her sensual lips and gently sucking cheeks forced them shut and forced my concentration on the sensuous bliss now flowing through me.

‘Yes May, suck my white cock,’ I sighed, stroking her hair.

She moaned and her lips gently quickened, somehow without losing their sensuous touch. Jerry came to my mind again, how fooled he was by her innocent face, her sweet nature and how oblivious he was to her exquisite ability to suck cock. Yet no one who knew her would have imagined just how expertly she sucked cock, with all her love, all her passion and all her desires driving the deft movements of her tongue, lips and mouth.

I leaned back as her mouth began pushing deeper, her hand tightened its grip and her lips loosened with the speed they now thrust. I could not hold back much longer and warned her, but she moaned without stopping, her mouth now thrusting faster, harder in response. I was coming and still she sucked. I stared down at her cute sucking face and began to hope that she was going to suck me right off for the first time and let me cum in her sweet mouth.

The louder I gasped the harder she sucked and I cleared her silky hair from her face, wanting to see and treasure the moment I came in her mouth. I resisted the temptation to hold her head in place until I came and urged her not to stop sucking. Her eyes flicked up to mine, those innocent, almond Asian eyes and I cried out her name, my cock ready to explode.

Suddenly May jerked her face back, as my cock spurted frantically onto her cheek, her hair, her black top, her hand wanking me all over her clothed upper body. Then she smiled cheekily and hurried to the shower.

Several hours later I was vaguely aware that my cock was wet and at first I thought she was sucking me, but as the haze of sleep began to clear I realized it was her pussy. May was riding me, her little brown body bouncing energetically in the darkness, her little gasps of pleasure in the silent night as she used my cock to climax again.

I woke up first and lay alone on the sofa, bathed in sunshine and happiness. The girl I loved was well and truly mine again and I had her climax twice in the space of a few hours. I laughed inwardly at Jerry’s impotent arrogance, his desire for the girl he would never have. She was mine and I knew then I wanted her to be mine forever. Victory was mine and it tasted sweet.

All of which made what happened next harder to fathom. For within hours I undid all that I had strived so hard to repair. Yet there I lay, content and thoroughly oblivious to how close my finger was to the self-destruct button.

Published 
Written by MyShyAsianWife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments