Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Waiter

43
5 Comments 5
24.6k Views 24.6k
6.3k words 6.3k words

We had just sat down to Mother’s Day dinner. My wife had a conservative but sexy librarian look.

The waiter took special notice of her and she made eyes right back at him.

After he took our drink order he asked if we were ready to order. My wife said, “I know exactly what I want,” staring at the waiter.

I said the rest of us need a few minutes.

The moment the waiter left my wife whispered into my ear. “I’ll take the filet and the waiter, to go.”

My dick sprang to attention. I immediately pictured this muscular dark-skinned man fucking my wife’s brains out.

I turned to my wife and said, “Let’s make it happen.”

The waiter came back to take our orders but really spent most of his energy getting a better look down my wife's blouse. Her triple D breasts were spewing from the top of her low-cut top. It would be hard for any man to ignore. ­

I assisted my wife­­­­­­­ in ordering her steak as I typically do. She never remembered how she liked her steak cooked or even the cut.

"She would like the filet, the largest size you have, medium well," I said to the waiter.

"We have six-ounce, eight-ounce and ten-ounce filets," he replied.

"Honey, is ten ounces fine?" I asked my wife.

"Yes, the bigger the meat the better," she said, winking at the waiter, making my cock stir.

Just after he turned to put in our order my wife excused herself to the bathroom. On her way back, I saw her slip a piece of paper into the waiter's pocket and whisper something into his ear.

"What did you say to the waiter?" I asked, once my wife sat back down at the table.

"Don't you worry about that, you'll find out soon enough," she said with a mischievous smile.

"I can’t wait," I replied, adjusting my cock in my pants as it grew harder.

A few moments later the waiter stopped by our table again.

"Excuse me ma'am, if you'd like I can take you back in the kitchen to inspect your steak before it goes on the grill," he offered.

"Sure, I'd love to get a look at that meat," she replied, licking her lips. If the waiter hadn't been so dark skinned he'd be blushing and beet red.

"Then follow me," the waiter said, turning to head back to the kitchen.

"Back in a minute," my wife said before taking off after the waiter.

I must admit, they came up with a pretty good cover story with such short notice, but it still seemed quite odd. I wasn't sure what they were up to, but I knew they weren't going to look at a steak.

About five minutes later I began to get restless. Unable to wait for her to return I decided to text my wife.

"It's been more than five minutes. What are you doing back there?" I texted.

About a minute later I received a reply. It was a selfie of my wife on her knees with her lips around a huge black dick. I was completely floored. I figured she was off flirting with him or talking about tonight. The thought of them fooling around in the backroom crossed my mind but I never believed it was really happening. A few minutes later I received another picture.

"Are you kidding me?" I blurted out, before covering my mouth. This picture was taken by the waiter, looking down on my wife, bent over a stack of boxes with his dick sliding into her pussy.

My blood began to boil. I was all about letting my wife fuck another man under the one condition that I was there to watch. Otherwise, it was just cheating.

Feeling helpless, I sat at the table alone flipping back and forth between the photos while my dick throbbed in my pants.

"Hi baby!" my wife said, as cheery as could be, sitting down next to me.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked under my breath, staring daggers at her.

"Relax, he wanted me to prove to him that I was for real," she replied, still flushed from what had just taken place.

"Okay, wasn’t the blowjob convincing enough?" I asked.

"Oh, he was more than convinced after that," my wife bragged.

"Then why did you fuck him?!" I blurted out, loud enough for the surrounding tables to hear.

"Keep your voice down!" my wife scolded. "Once I felt how big he was I just had to feel him inside me."

"So, you fucked him already?" I asked, growing angrier while my dick grew even harder.

"It wasn't even for a full minute, but holy shit!" my wife replied. "He made me cum on his dick by the fifth pump."

Hearing my wife describe how another man just made her cum less than one hundred feet away drove me up a wall. My dick was leaking precum and aching to be inside her.

"Really? All it took was five pumps and he made you cum?" I asked, in disbelief.

My wife laid her hands on the table with her fingers overlapping making a large circle.

"Are you serious?" I gasped, under my breath.

She leaned toward me, whispering in my ear, "He's so fucking huge!"

My dick swelled in my pants at the thought of a thick black cock filling my wife’s pussy.

I knew my wife was a bit of a slut before we met but this was the first time in almost nine years that I was seeing it for myself. Not only did she just fuck some guy within minutes of meeting him, she did it in the back room of a crowded restaurant. As much as I would love for the three of us to sneak away so I could watch them fuck, it’d be way too risky. Not sure how I would explain to her mother and the kids why mommy and the waiter are getting arrested, and what’s that white stuff all over mommy’s face?

“Hey mom, why don’t you take the kids for the night since they don’t have school tomorrow,” my wife suggested, already making plans to get more of that black dick in her pussy. Luckily both children were so excited, their grandmother didn’t have much of a choice. Now we just had to make it through dinner.

 

Once the kids were packed up in their grandmother’s car, Renee and I hopped into our car and drove just down the street and checked in to a nearby hotel.

“We have about two hours until Victor gets off work. I’m going to run to the mall to see if I can find something sexy to wear,” my wife said, as she grabbed the car keys and her purse.

“What am I supposed to do here by myself for the next two hours?” I asked, feeling a little annoyed.

“I don’t know. Watch TV or go have a drink at the bar.  I’ll be back later,” Renee said, before walking out of the room and closing the door behind her.

I flipped through a few channels before getting bored and giving up and heading to the hotel bar. I browsed a few hot wife and cuckold subreddits while I drank alone at the bar. After a few drinks, I decided to create my own post about our impending encounter. Just typing out the words made it seem even more real.

About an hour and a half later I got a text from my wife saying, ‘I just got back to the room. I’m going to clean up and get changed. Come up in 30 min.”

I ordered one more drink as I imagined what kind of outfit my wife could have bought. My dick grew harder by the minute as I thought about what Victor was going to do to her with his big black dick. Seven years of fantasy was finally going to become reality and I couldn’t wait another minute.

Twenty-three minutes later, I paid my tab and headed back up to our room. I walked in to find her in the bathroom wearing a sexy black lace push up bra, black lace boy shorts, black thigh high stockings with lace tops and a pair of black patent leather platform heels. My jaw dropped, and my dick sprang to attention.

“Holy fucking shit baby! You look amazing!” I gasped, soaking her up from head to toe.

“You’re early, I’m not ready yet,” My wife replied, as she applied her make-up.

“If you hurry we can fuck before he gets here,” I suggested, needing to sink my dick deep into my sexy wife’s pussy.

“Go wait on the bed,” she said, as she continued with her make-up.

I walked quickly towards the bed shedding my clothes along the way. My dick was hard the entire time thinking about how hot my wife looked. She’s never once put that much effort into looking good for me, not even on our wedding night.

When she came out of the bathroom five minutes later, she looked even more beautiful. She straightened her hair to wear it in a bob, long in the front past her jawline and only a few inches long in the back. Just enough to grab a handful.

“So, what do you think?” Renee asked, posing with one hand on her hip.

“I’ve never seen a more stunning sexy woman in my life!” I said, rising to my feet, clutching my hard cock in my hand.

I walked towards my lingerie-clad wife, wrapping my arms around her body and squeezing her fat white ass while kissing her deeply. My hands wandered all over her body while our tongues did the same. After a minute or so I slid my hand into her black lace panties and began rubbing her clit.

“Oh god yes!” My wife moaned, as I rubbed her clit in a small circular motion while sucking on her neck. I slid two fingers into her pussy and started working against her g-spot.

“Oh fuck! I’m cumming!” My wife moaned, as her pussy juices drenched my hand and the crotch of her new panties. I continued working my fingers in my wife’s pussy through her first orgasm until she was on the brink of a second.

“I’m ready to fuck that pussy baby, feel how hard I am for you,” I said, guiding her hand to my throbbing cock.

“Yes baby, I can’t wait to feel that… oh…” she said, sounding disappointed as she wrapped her hand around the shaft of my cock.

“What’s wrong baby?” I asked. “Isn’t it hard enough for you?”

“It’s plenty hard. There just isn’t very much of it,” she replied.

 “What? You never had a problem with it before,” I said defensively.

“Well, I’ve never had anything to compare it to. When we first slept together it had been more than a month since I’d been fucked, so I was happy to get what I could. But after holding Victor’s huge dick earlier today, yours is notably smaller,” my wife explained.

“I know Victor’s dick is bigger than mine. That’s why we are doing this in the first place. Please just let me fuck really quick before he gets here?” I pleaded, dying to get inside her.

“Sorry love, but I’m saving this pussy for some BBC,” she replied. Hearing my wife say that made me furious. How could she deny her own husband while telling him her pussy was reserved for another man?

“If I had any idea something like this could happen I never would have agreed to let you fuck another man!” I said, raising my voice in frustration.

“I’m sorry baby, but I’ve been looking forward to fucking Victor all afternoon. I put in all this effort to look good for him and I just don’t want to do anything to mess it up,” Renee explained.

“I don’t think having sex while we wait for Victor is going to mess anything up. You can always fix your hair and makeup,” I suggested.

“I won’t have time to shower and I want to be fresh for him. What if he felt your cum inside me, got grossed out and decided to leave?” my wife proposed.

“He wouldn’t be able to feel that through the condom anyway. He would just think your pussy is really wet,” I replied.

“Well, we don’t have any condoms here and he won’t be bringing any with him,” my wife said.

“What? How do you know that?” I asked.

“We already talked about it and I told him he didn’t have to wear a condom.”

“Are you kidding me? You’re prepared to let a man you just met a few hours ago fuck you raw?” I ask incredulously. I couldn’t believe my wife was so willing to fuck a stranger without a condom.

“Sex never feels as good with a condom and I figured if we were going through all this, we should make sure the sex will be the best it can be,” she justified.

“Then just make sure he pulls out before he cums and we can get a morning after pill just in case,” I proposed. I looked at Renee for a confirmation that she understood the plan, but instead, she avoided eye contact.

“Renee?” I called to get my wife’s attention.

“What?” she replied, sounding like she didn’t want to be bothered.

“You’re not going to let him cum in you, right?” I reiterated since she didn’t really agree the first time.

Instead of responding, Renee bit her bottom lip and avoided eye contact once again.

“Are you serious? Were you really going to let this guy cum inside you?” I asked, growing more frustrated.

“I can’t believe you were going to let another man cum inside you but I don’t get to have sex with my own wife, so she can ‘be fresh’ for him!” I said, almost shouting.

“If you want to go out and get a condom for yourself you can put it in me before he gets here,” Renee suggested.

“Now you really are kidding, right? I have to wear a condom with my own wife and this random guy gets to fuck you raw?” I said, raising my voice.

“Sit down and shut the fuck up!” Renee shouted. Without thinking twice, I stopped talking and sat down on the edge of the bed.

“You’re the one who asked for this and you’re the reason we’re here in a hotel room waiting for another man to come fuck me!” she continued.

“I know, it just felt really shitty being told that you won’t fuck me because you’re ‘saving yourself’ for another man, even if it was my idea that he come over,” I said, explaining myself.

“Now if you calm down I’ll give you something to hold you over…” Renee said, walking towards me while licking her lips.

“Yes baby, please!” I replied.

Renee got down on her knees in front of me taking my hard dick in her hand. She licked from the base of my shaft all the way up to the tip before stroking it up and down with her hand. Just as she parted her lips to take my dick into her mouth we heard a knock at the door.

“He’s here!” Renee chirped, springing back to her feet. She rushed to the door and swung it wide open to reveal her sexy body to whoever was on the other side of that door.

“Damn, girl,” Victor said, looking her up and down before stepping into our room.

 

Victor embraced my wife before kissing her deeply. He walked her backwards past me until he had her pinned against the wall. I walked back to the chair to sit down as I watched them making out, his hands all over my wife’s body and my wife’s hands all over his.

With her back against the wall, my wife started to unbutton Victor’s shirt as they continued making out. The moment his shirt was off, my wife shifted her attention to unbuckling his belt and removing his pants. Once his black slacks hit the floor she unlatched her bra, sliding it down her shoulders letting it fall to the floor.  Victor immediately grabbed one of my wife’s large milky white tits with each hand. He massaged both of her breasts pushing them together and folding them in his hands. After a few moments, Victor wrapped his arms around my wife grabbing her firmly.

“Damn, girl, you got the ass to match those big tits!” he said, jiggling it a few times before giving it a nice smack.

“This body is yours tonight,” my wife whispered into his ear

Victor pulled my wife away from the wall and walked her backwards towards the bed before pushing her down onto her back. He climbed into the bed and between her legs, his long, hard cock jetting out in front of him.

“I’ve been waiting for this all day,” Renee said as she grabbed his cock guiding it towards the entrance of her dripping wet pussy.

“You think you ready for this dick?” Victor asked, looking down at my wife as the head of his cock rested against the lips of her pussy.

“Yes baby, give me that big dick,” she responded, writhing her hips on the bed in anticipation of being penetrated.

“Oh fuck!” she screamed, as Victor thrust forward, pushing about half of his dick into my wife’s pussy with the first stroke. He then laid on top of her as he began pumping this thick black cock in and out of her pussy.

“Oh god! Your thick cock is stretching my pussy!” she moaned.

“I’m only half-way in. You sure you can take all this dick?” Victor asked, as he continued pumping in and out of my wife, giving her five inches of dick with every stroke.

MiaRomanov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRomanov

“Yes baby, give me more of that big black dick!” my wife moaned, as Victor rocked back and forth on top of her, working another inch of thick black cock into her pussy.

“Oh god baby, stretch my pussy!” My wife moaned, as she wrapped her arms around Victor while he fucked her deeply. I watched as he moved back and forth on top of my wife filling her pussy with his thick cock, making her moan louder and louder with every stroke.

“I can’t believe your dick fit inside her! She won’t feel the same after this,” I said, as I watched Victor’s huge black dick disappear into my wife’s soaking wet pussy repeatedly.

“Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!” My wife screamed as Victor continued shoving every inch of his thick black cock into my wife’s pussy at a steady pace. “Oh god! I’m fucking cumming! I’m fucking cumming!” Renee screamed again.

I could hardly believe what was happening. My wife was moaning louder and making noises I’ve never heard before. She’s told me she was cumming while we had sex, but it sounded nothing like this.  In less than a minute this black man made my wife cum harder than I knew was possible.  I didn’t even recognize her as she behaved so differently with a big black dick deep inside her pussy. My dick was throbbing hard listening to how much pleasure this black man was giving my wife.

“I’m cumming all over your big black cock! Oh god! I’m fucking cumming!” Renee screamed again, even louder than before. She reached both of her arms over her head grabbing hold of the mattress while Victor plowed his huge black dick deep into her pussy, shaking the entire mattress as he fucked her deeper than I ever could.

“Oh wow! Oh god!” Renee moaned as she came down from her orgasm with Victor’s cock still buried inside her.

“Holy shit, baby! I’ve never heard you cum like that,” I said, still stunned by how hard she came.

“That’s because you don’t have a big black dick like Victor’s to fuck me,” she replied, looking over at me while he continued pumping his dick in and out of her.

“Well if you want, we can do this more often,” I suggested.

“I’m glad you think so, because there is no way I could go the rest of my life without this,” my wife replied as if she’d already made plans to fuck Victor a second time.

Victor started pumping his hips faster as he pounded his dick into my wife harder with every stroke.

“Oh baby, you feel so good!” Renee moaned as Victor fucked her faster and deeper. My wife reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck as he pounded his thick black cock deep into her pussy.

“My pussy has never felt so full,” she said, wrapping her legs around his waist pulling him deeper into her.

The bed springs began to creak as Victor picked up his pace, fucking my wife with long hard and very deep strokes. Each thrust driving every inch of his thick black cock deep into my wife’s pussy.

“Oh god yes, fuck me!” Renee moaned, as Victor rocked on top of her rhythmically, banging the headboard against the wall with each stroke.

“How does it feel baby?” I asked while looking on, stroking my own cock.

“It feels so fucking good. His huge cock is stretching my pussy,” my wife moaned, while another man buried his dick inside my wife.

“You like that black cock?” I asked, already knowing the answer.

“I love his big black cock! You’ve never filled my pussy like this,” she moaned, as Victor pounded her deeply with every stroke. On the brink of a second orgasm, she called out, “You could never fuck me like this!”

My wife held onto Victor tightly as he increased his speed, fucking her harder as she started to cum. Victor pumped his hips pushing his thick, hard dick deep into my wife’s spasming pussy, with all his strength, making her cum harder than ever before.

“Oh god yes! Fuck my pussy! Fuck me, fuck me!” Renee screamed, as she came hard on Victor’s thick cock as he continued pounding her faster and harder.

“Oh god! I’m fucking cumming! Oh god, oh god!” My wife screamed at the top of her lungs.

“Take this big dick!” Victor said as he buried every inch of his cock deep into her pussy. He continued to press his hips into her holding his dick deep inside her.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh fuck!” Renee wailed, as she felt the head of Victor’s cock sliding deeper into her pussy than her husband had ever touched. The sensation of Victor’s plump cock head pressing so deep into her pussy drove her wild. 

 “Oh my god, you’re so fucking deep inside me!” Renee screamed, cumming even harder.

“This is so fucking hot baby! I can’t believe how hard he is making you cum!” I said, admiring Victor’s skill in bed.

“He’s fucking me so good and his dick is so deep in my pussy!” she replied.

“You like it deep?” Victor asked.

“God yes, my husband has never been so deep inside me,” she replied, looking up at him.

Victor turned to me and said, “Watch this,” before getting up on his knees, lifting my wife’s legs and placing each one on a shoulder.

“Holy shit!” Renee moaned deeply, as she felt Victor’s thick cock pushing even deeper into her pussy as he moved closer, pushing his body into hers.

His arms wrapped around her legs for leverage as he pounded his dick into my wife driving her wild with pleasure.

“Oh fuck! Oh yea, yea!” she screamed as Victor plunged deeper and deeper inside her with every stroke.

“Is this what you want?” Victor asked looking down at my wife, having given her more pleasure in one afternoon than I have in my whole life.

“Oh god yes, baby! Fuck me with your big black dick!” my wife screamed, her hands stretched out over her head gripping the edge of the mattress and thrashing her head back and forth.

“You ready for more?” Victor asked, surprising both of us. What more could he possibly do? My wife was on the brink of her third orgasm in less than twenty minutes, with the first two being the most powerful and mind-blowing of her entire life.

“Give her everything you’ve got, man, tear up that pussy!” I cheered him on, before moving to the chair directly behind them, giving me a close-up view of Victor’s thick shaft stretching out my wife’s pussy.  

Victor pushed my wife’s legs back over her head and laid his body on top of her, pushing his thick black cock even deeper into my wife’s pussy.

“Oh fuck! Oh yea, yea!” she moaned as she felt Victor filling even more of her stretched out snatch.

“Damn, baby! His dick is stretching you out!” I said as I watched Victor’s massive black cock pumping in and out of my wife’s once tight pussy.

“Oh my god! He’s fucking me so deep!” Renee cried out as she felt the plump head of Victor’s cock pushing into the bottom of her pussy. The sensation of having a huge black dick filling every inch of her pussy threw my wife into the most explosive orgasm I had ever witnessed.

“Oh baby, oh baby, yes, yes, yes! Oh god!” She screamed as her pussy squirted all over Victor’s cock. I could see her pussy contracting around the shaft of Victor’s dick as she came.

My wife continued to moan and scream continuously as Victor continued pounding my wife as hard and deep as possible.

“Oh god, I love your dick! I love the way you fuck!” Renee moaned, riding high on the tail end of an explosive orgasm.

“How does it feel to hear your wife say, ‘she loves how I fuck’?” Victor asked as he continued plowing my wife’s pussy as hard as he could.

“It makes me so jealous but it’s so hot! I love watching you fuck her harder than I ever could,” I replied, stroking my dick almost as fast as my wife was getting fucked.

“I’m sorry, baby but his dick is fucking amazing! You could never make me cum like he can,” Renee said. Before letting out another series of guttural moans.

Victor continued to pound my wife’s pussy with his amazing black cock. After a few more minutes I could see the shaft of his cock begin to throb.

“Damn, your wife’s tight pussy is gonna make me cum!” Victor moaned, fucking my wife harder and faster as he got close to cumming. “Too bad she’ll never be tight for you again,” he added.  

“If you’re that close you should pull out and maybe she’ll let you finish on her tits,” I said, reminding my wife of our deal. I agreed to let her fuck him without a condom if he promised to pull out in plenty of time, so he didn’t risk coming inside her.

“What is he talking about?” Victor asked my wife.

“Nothing. You can ignore him,” she replied. Then whispered into his ear “I want to feel it inside me.”

“Wait, what’s going on, Renee? Why did you just tell him to ignore me?” I asked, feeling like there’s been a miscommunication.

“I changed my mind. I want to feel him cum inside me,” she moaned, as she felt Victor’s thick black cock throbbing deep in her pussy.

“There is no way that is going to happen! I knew I should have insisted he wear a condom,” I asserted, as my blood pressure began to rise.

“I already told him he could cum inside me. I’m sorry, baby, but I need this,” Renee said, as her eyes locked with mine, giving me that ‘I’m not asking, I’m telling’ look.  

“No fucking way! I am okay with letting you fuck another man, but there is no way I’m going to let some black guy cum in your pussy!” I reaffirmed, raising my voice.

“Shut up and let him fuck me!” she shouted back at me.

I felt helpless as I watched another man fucking my wife and just moments away from cumming inside her.

“We had a deal! You promised you would make him pull out!” I shouted back.

“Now that deal has changed. I need to feel him explode inside me!” she moaned loudly, clearly not concerned with our honoring our agreement.

“I can’t believe you’re doing this!” I screamed at my wife.

“Please man, I’m begging you not to cum in her pussy. You can do anything to her you want, just don’t cum inside her,” I pleaded with Victor, to no avail.

“Shut up, little man. I’m about to bust my nut in your wife’s tight pussy and there’s nothing you can do about it!” Victor said, turning back to look me in the eye.

Victor was right. There was nothing I could do about it. While I was larger than him physically, he was in fantastic shape. It was obvious he spent plenty of time in the gym.

“Oh my god! Your dick feels so good throbbing inside me!” My wife moaned, as Victor fucked her wildly and on the brink of losing control.

“Fuck yea! You ready to see my dick flood your wife’s pussy with cum?” Victor asked, with devilish grin across his face.

“Please don’t do this! I’ll do anything!” I pleaded one last time.

“Fuck that, baby, you do exactly what we talked about. I need to feel you explode inside me!” Renee said looking up at him lustfully.

“Oh fuck, bitch! I’m gonna bust!” Victor grunted, burying every inch of his thick black cock deep into my wife’s pussy.

“Oh god yes! Oh fuck, baby! Cum in my pussy!” Renee moaned at the top of her lungs. The sensation of Victor’s cock pumping her full of thick hot cum sent her into another orgasm.

I stared at the shaft of Victor’s dick as it throbbed inside my wife pumping load after load of thick white cum deep inside of her. His cock continued to pulse, shooting more and more cum into my wife’s pussy until it was full to the brim.  I watched as cum began to leak out of my wife’s pussy and run down the crack of her ass while Victor continues flooding my wife with thick hot cum.

“Oh, my fucking god! I’m cumming on your big black dick!” Renee screamed as Victor’s throbbing cock intensified her orgasm.

“Shit, baby! Your tight little pussy is milking my dick!” Victor groaned, ramming as deep into my wife as he could.

“I can’t believe how much he’s cumming in your pussy,” I said, totally amazed. “I’ve never seen so much cum in my life!

“I told you I was gonna flood your wife’s pussy,” Victor said as he made his final thrusts.

“Oh god, baby, yes!” Renee screamed as she felt Victor’s cock nuzzle into the bottom of her sloppy cum filled pussy giving her one last wave of intense pleasure before her orgasm subsided.

Victor let each of my wife’s legs fall from his shoulders as he lifted himself off her to lay down on the bed.

I looked between my wife’s legs dreading what I might see. Her pussy was still stretched open holding a pool of creamy white jizz.

“Are you ready to come and fuck your slutty wife?” Renee asked, looking at me between her stocking clad, open legs.

“I’m not sure I want to have sex with you while your pussy is literally flooded with Victor’s cum,” I replied, looking down at my wife’s worn out pussy as victors cum continued to flow like a river down the crack of her ass.

“If you don’t fuck me right now you’ll never get any of this pussy again!” she replied sternly while rubbing her clit.

“I really want to fuck you, baby, obviously, but there’s no way I’m going to dip my cock into a pool of another man’s cum. I feel like I’d be fucking his cum hole instead of your pussy,” I replied, still hesitant.

“You can either fuck my cum-filled pussy or you can get down there and clean it out with your tongue,” she said, looking directly into my eyes, as serious as could be. For a moment, I believed she really did want to see me licking another man’s cum from her pussy.

“Fine, I’ll do it,” I replied.

“Victor you have to watch this,” she said to Victor, prompting him to get up for a better view.

I started to climb up onto the bed and between my wife’s thick sexy legs. Moving closer I held my dick to line up with her pussy.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“I’m going to fuck you just like you asked,” I replied a little confused.

“I thought you were going to eat victor’s cum out of my pussy,” she replied, noticeably disappointed.

“That’s disgusting! I can’t imagine why you’d think I’d want to do such a thing!” I replied.

“I wasn’t interested in what you wanted. It’s what I wanted. Now that I don’t need you to fuck me anymore I figured you could still be useful in some way,” she explained.

“Where did you even get an idea like that?” I asked.

“Isn’t it what most of the cuck husbands do in your pornos?” she inquired.

I was stunned by her snappy reply, that she’d obviously been waiting to use for a while. I knelt there for a few minutes unable to gather my thoughts before snapping back when she called my name.                  

“George! Go ahead and fuck me first. We can talk about the rest later,” she said.

Looking down at what used to be my wife’s beautiful tight pussy, I slid my dick between her loose lips, dipping the tip of my cock into Victor’s cum. I paused for a moment once I felt his warm goo coat the head of my cock.

“I remember your dick being small but I’m pretty sure it isn’t that small. Go on and fuck me!” my wife insisted.

“Fuck it,” I shrugged, pushing the rest of my dick into my wife’s cum hole. Once inside her I started to pump in and out of my wife’s sloppy pussy as a mixture of her juices and Victor’s cum made her especially slick, wet, and sticky all at the same time.

“Holy shit!” I groaned as I sunk my dick deep into my wife.  It felt more like I was fucking a jar of warm grape jam than a pussy.

If it weren’t for all the cum in her pussy I wouldn’t be able to feel much at all. It was clear as day that Victor’s huge black dick stretched my wife’s pussy beyond recognition. I was getting more and more turned on at the fact that I was getting another man’s sloppy seconds. My dick pumped into my wife’s pussy harder and faster sloshing around deep in Victor’s cum.

 “How does it feel fucking your wife’s pussy with flooded with my cum?” Victor asked, still amazed by the situation he’d gotten himself into.

 “It feels fucking great! I’d never imagined saying this but I’m glad you filled her with your sticky, hot goo!” I moaned as I plunged my dick into Victor’s cum dumpster.

“I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself because I can barely feel anything at all,” Renee commented, looking unamused. “Will you finish already?” she added.

“I’m almost there baby! Your pussy is going to make me cum so hard!” I moaned as I buried my dick as deep into my wife’s pussy as I could

“Oh fuck yes!” I screamed as I buried my dick as deep into my wife’s pussy as I could before exploding.

Stream after stream of hot cum filled her pussy as my dick throbbed inside her.

“I feel so slutty having two loads in my pussy at once!” Renee moaned. “There’s so much fucking cum in my pussy I can feel it running out,” she said as I pulled my sticky cock from her sloppy hole.

 

Published 
Written by WillSwalllow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments