Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Widow in the Rain

"An unexpected encounter with a woman yields a surprise..."

15
9 Comments 9
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
It was myfirst night in town and I decided to go out, somewhere, anywhere, to break the boredom of my quiet suite. As I stepped outside the lobby downstairs I faced a wall of rain, a downpour that, backed by almost deafening thunder promised to continue for some time.

Glancing to my left I saw the small outside patio, an extension of the hotel restaurant, covered by a slanted roof. The rain pounded on it and ran down its slope onto the sidewalk in splattering sheets. At one of the small tables under the patio was a woman sitting quietly, observing the occasional vehicle passing by in the wet street in front of the hotel.

Her face was almost pale with just a hint of blush, lipstick as dark as her long auburn hair. Her green eyes were a vivid contrast to her hair but not to her outfit. Dressed in a white blouse, a peach pantsuit, and cream colored pumps, she had her hands clasped in her lap, her legs crossed at the ankles.

As I approached, she turned to me and smiled politely. “Hello,” she said, as though she knew me.

“Are you alright, Ma’am?” I asked. She appeared to be near forty, but her face was without wrinkles or worry. She was slim but the fit of her pants hinted at well-toned legs.

“Yes, thank you,” she replied.

“Are you waiting for someone?” I pressed.

“I’m a widow; I shall always be waiting for someone,” she replied softly, still holding a weak smile.

“May I sit down?” I asked, pointing to a chair on the opposite side of her table.

“Yes, of course,” she answered.

“So, you’re alone?” I asked. “But you’re okay?”

“Yes, of course,” she replied, “I was just waiting for a nice gentleman such as yourself to come along and rescue me from the boredom of my day.”

“So you’re staying here at the hotel also?” I asked.

“Oh, no; I’m just waiting here for a nice gentleman to come along, as I just said.”

I looked at her with a puzzled gaze and she caught my confusion and explained.

“When I reach the point when I need physical attention from a man, I come and sit here patiently until someone comes along. Sometimes it takes several visits, but I can tell when the right man comes along, and you just did.”

I smiled at her boldness. “So you come here and wait for a man to approach you, to hit on you?”

“Exactly, but I’m very selective,” she explained, “I noticed that you looked at my face and then my legs but you didn’t lose yourself in my cleavage, and I find that encouraging and a good sign.”

“Well, naturally men are going to look at you; you’re not only attractive but you dress well and you seem to be in good shape.”

“Thank you for noticing. I’m Adele,” she said, extending her hand across the table.

I shook her hand, which was very warm and soft in mine. “I’m Ben.”

She pushed back from the table and stood, and her body amazed me. “Small talk having been completed, Ben, consider yourself selected and seduced. May we continue in your room, then?”

I was astonished at her assertiveness, something that attracts me to a woman immediately. I ushered her into the lobby and the elevator and when we entered my suite she kissed me softly as I closed the door, holding my face in her hands.

“Out of respect for my late husband, Arthur, I prefer to keep this physical,” she said. “There is no requirement that you satisfy me other than to use my body and share your pleasure with me.”

She found the bedroom easily and undressed silently. I did the same. The process was almost clinical. She climbed on the bed and lay on her back, brushing her auburn hair to the side of her head. Her breasts rolled slightly to her sides but their firmness was amazing as I used my hands to massage them.

She closed her eyes and slipped both her hands under her head.

Lunacollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lunacollins

“My Arthur always enjoyed the missionary position while sucking my breasts, so feel free to indulge yourself for as long as you like.”

I indulged myself enjoying her breasts with my mouth until I was erect. I circled her hard nipples with the tip of my tongue and sucked each one gently, teasing with my lips. Her eyes remained closed and her lips slightly parted, accepting my homage to her breasts.

When I moved between her legs, she put her feet on the mattress, bending her knees in the air, obviously expecting me to lie between them, which I did but lying prone with my head between her legs. As my face touched her upper thighs, her eyes bolted open. At the precise moment she looked down at me I drove my tongue into her wetness, pressing my face into the soft wet hairs of her mound.

“Oh, my!” she gasped. “”I’ve never…Arthur wouldn’t…” she stammered.

Staring at her surprised eyes I licked her clitoris slowly and firmly and her hands came out from under her head. She seemed too shy to do what she wanted at that moment, so I took her hands in mine and moved them to the back of my head.

I expected her to pull me to her or to hold on tightly but instead she moved her hands to the sides of my face. She held me like that as I slowly took her to her first orgasm. She moaned softly and closed her eyes when she came. I enjoyed it as much as she did.

When I dipped my tongue into her she moved her hands to the back of my head. I used my fingers to probe when my tongue moved to her clit again. The pace of my licking matched the thrusts of my fingers and I increased both slowly until her fingers curled into my hair and she arched her body against my face. I almost came myself from her passion.

I climbed up over her but when I tried to kiss her she turned her head away. “Would you like me to wear a condom” I asked.

“No, I would rather feel you inside me,” she answered.

“Turn over on your hands and knees,” I instructed.

“What?” she asked, confused.

“Get on your hands and knees; I’m going to mount you from behind,” I said. I’d never used the term “Mount” before but it seemed appropriate somehow.

When I had her in position, I eased into her slowly and held onto her hips, rocking back and forth slowly for a while. Then I leaned over her back and reached under her to squeeze one breast, pinching the nipple. I whispered to her, “Reach down and touch yourself.”

“Wha..What do you mean?” she asked.

“Touch yourself, make yourself come when I do,” I said. She seemed unsure of herself, possibly embarrassed to be masturbating with someone present, but she did it. I listened to her breathing to judge how close she might be and when she moaned I grunted and jerked into her body forcefully.

“Would you like to feel me come inside you; to fill you with my sperm?” I grunted passionately.

“Yes; yes, please, but hurry,” she said urgently.

I released her breast and leaned back on my knees, grabbing hold of her hips again. I slapped into her wetness almost viciously and grunted my release, spurt after spurt until I was spent. I eased back onto my haunches, slipping from her pussy. Her fingers were flying across her clit, her juices dripping like spittle from her opening.

She came quickly then, sliding her fingers into herself a few times before she dropped onto her belly on the bed. I lay down next to her, with my face close to hers. Her eyes were closed. I asked “After we rest a bit, would you like to do it again?”

“No, but thank you,” she answered, “That was remarkable and I want to remember it just like that.”

“I’ll be here a couple more days if you…” I began.

“No, I need to get home to Herbert,” she said.

“Herbert?” I asked, confused. “I thought you said you were a widow?”

“I am. Herbert is my gentleman friend who lives with me,” she said. “He has a cuckold fetish and he’ll be very happy when I get home.”

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments