Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tiny Cock

"My wife said I satisfied her, until..."

50
17 Comments 17
38.7k Views 38.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story

I have a tiny penis. There, I said it. Not that I haven’t known for most of my life, but admitting it lets me begin to deal with it.

I guess I first knew back in school. We were required to shower after gym; the coach made us line up and walk through the showers. There were ten shower heads set mostly warm but the last one was ice cold. We lined up and walked around the loop. Over the course of several gym classes we all got to see each other. In the beginning, seventh grade, there were only a couple of guys who’d gone through puberty and begun to develop. By ninth grade most had begun to show hair and growth in the masculine department.

I was about in the middle of the pack in terms of timing; in eighth grade I began to grow pubic hair and my balls grew and started to hang. My cock, however, never got much bigger. By mid-high school some of my schoolmates had seven inches; I still had about four. 

The coach didn’t supervise showers for sports teams; after football practice there were fifty of us using the shower. No one had a cock as small as mine. I took a lot of crap about it, too, but after I kicked one particular asshole in the balls the conversation was mostly kidding. 

Some of my “friends” made sure that the girls knew, however. A couple of them, when I asked them out, said no because I was “too small.”

It was less of a problem in college. A couple of girls that I dated noted that I didn’t measure up, usually right before we broke up, but a few didn’t seem to mind. One of them, Betty, seemed to like it particularly well. She was petite, about five feet tall and ninety pounds, and was into oral. She said she liked my cock because she could fit the entire thing into her mouth at once which she did regularly for almost a year. We eventually parted ways but the breakup had nothing to do with my tiny cock. Well, maybe not. Her new boyfriend was a frat brother of mine who was known for the size of his tool. So maybe she liked seven inches better than four…

Eventually I married and we had a couple of kids. My wife said that my cock was big enough for her; I had no reason to not believe her. Our sex life was good, at least a couple of times a week. She either had or faked an orgasm nearly every time. About half the time she initiated the sex, taking my cock in her hand as we lay in bed or sat on the couch. She’d say things like, “Baby, I need you inside me,” or “Hey, sailor, want little pushy-shovey?”

So we’ve been married about ten years, and a few months ago things started to change. My wife got a promotion at work and moved to a different department. Shortly thereafter she stopped initiating sex and she began to stay late at work a lot more. I thought maybe she was just tired. She turned down my advances, too, particularly when she got home late. Her wardrobe started to change. She wore skirts and dresses a lot more and she got some new bras and panties in black and red, replacing her usual white undies.

Last week she came home from work late; about eight PM. She had worn one of her more “brazen” outfits that day; a semi-sheer black blouse with a black bra and a bright red skirt. The skirt wasn’t short, but it was made of light material which seemed to climb up her legs from static. She had on dark pantyhose; almost black and black two-inch heels. She looked hot. When she got home she kissed me; a kiss that was more sexy than usual. She put her hands on my hips and rubbed herself against me. She said, “Baby, I’m really needy tonight. Can we delay supper until after?”

“Sure,” I said. “I can delay the food.”

She put her hand on the front of my pants and began to rub. “Let’s go upstairs.”

In our bedroom, she unbuttoned her blouse, slid it down her arms, and tossed it onto a chair. Next she unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor. She wasn’t wearing pantyhose; she had on a garter and stockings. Her panties were bright red to match the skirt. She slid them down her legs, stepped out of them, and then laid back on the bed. “Lick me, baby, please. Mama needs to cum bad.”

I ripped my clothes off then crawled between her legs until my face was between her thighs. I parted her lips with my fingertips and began to lick up between them. She is a big fan of cunnelingus and wanted to be licked almost every time we had sex, so I had a lot of experience with licking her. This time was different. Her pussy was full of cum.

Octavia_Reeves
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Octavia_Reeves

“Hon, am I imagining things? This tastes an awful lot like when I cum first, then I lick you to orgasm.”

She was gasping and moaning, close to cumming. She said, “Oh, baby, I’m unghhhhh sorry. I was going to tell you ngggggggg, but, 'gasp', I was waiting Oh MY GOD OH OH OHHHHHHH!” Her legs clampd around my head and her hips heaved up and down as she came.

After catching her breath she said, “Baby, this new job is really high-pressure, and my new boss, well, he expects a lot out of me. Some of what he expects is, well, personal.”

“What do you mean, personal?”

“Well, when I interviewed, he said that the last three candidates for the promotion had sucked him off, and that if I wanted a chance at the job, I’d have to do the same. So I did.”

“But why? You didn’t need the promotion. You didn’t even really want the promotion.”

“Oh, baby, I’m sorry. I was gonna tell him no way. But when he dropped his pants I couldn’t resist. His dick is eight inches long and almost as big around as my wrist. I just had to try it. It’s not that, well, you don’t satisfy me; you do. But some of the other girls talk about really big cocks and how great they feel and how hard they orgasm and I just had to find out.”

“So you just screwed him?”

“NO. I did not just screw him. I put his cock in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it, like I do you. He came almost immediately. He was gasping, and said that was the best he’d ever had and that I had the job.”

“So that’s all you did.”

“Well, yeah, the first time.”

“What do you mean, first time?”

“Well, I’d been there about three days when he called me into his office and said he had to ‘speak’ to me about my job performance. He opened his pants and pulled his cock out. So I sucked him off again. He’s been having me suck him off about every other day since then.”

“And you don’t see anything wrong with that.”

“Of course I do. But I got a huge raise and the work is easy, and I, well, I like sucking him off.”

“But what about me? I’m your husband.”

“And I love you and I don’t love him.”

“So how did your pussy get filled with cum?”

“Well, tonight I stayed late to finish a project. He came out of his office about six; we were the only ones left in the place. He stood behind me and began rubbing my back. You know how much I love that. So, I was trying to work and he was rubbing my back and my neck and then he slid his hands down my front onto my breasts.”

“And…”

“Well, the next thing I knew I was lying on my desk with my legs in the air and eight inches of hard cock in my pussy. He’s really big and he lasted a long time this time. It was the best I’ve ever been fucked, baby. I had two orgasms before he came. Nothing personal, but a big cock just feels better than a little one.”

“So you just let him fill you with cum?”

“I told him not to cum inside but he did anyway. I told him if he ever did that again I’d call his wife. He promised he’d use a condom from now on.”

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN, FROM NOW ON? ARE YOU PLANNING ON FUCKING HIM AGAIN?”

“Of course not. But you know how I get when I get turned on. I can’t stop myself. I just have to keep going. And every time I see him or think about him, I get turned on. My god, you don’t understand. Eight inches of cock is sooooooo much better than you can imagine.”

“So I imagine you’ll want a divorce, so that you can keep fucking this guy.”

“No, baby, no. I love you! The only thing I even like about him is his cock. It’s just that it’s so big and it feels so good that I’ve got to have more of it. Not every day. Not all the time. But there will be times when I NEED his big cock in me.”

Then she started to cry and after a while she sucked me off and then she promised she’d always make him use a condom and that she’d never fuck him without me saying she could, if only I’d let her fuck him when she needed it bad like she did tonight. She swore she loved me more than ever. Then she sucked on me again then straddled me and rode me cowgirl-style until we both came. Eventually I said she could ask me if she wanted to have sex with him again and I’d decide then.

She called me from work an hour ago. She wanted permission. I said I wasn’t sure. Then she asked if she could bring him home and do it here. It’s a Friday and she knew the kids were off at a sleepover with some friends. She said I could watch. Maybe I could even join in. She said she needed it really, really bad. I thought about it for a minute and then I told her she could. They’re due here any minute…

 

Published 
Written by bowser23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments