Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tony's Birthday Party

"Wife entertains several"

13
3 Comments 3
20.8k Views 20.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Your lover, to whom you have given control of your body now, calls and wants us to attend a stag birthday party he is giving for his nephew, Tony. You readily agree.

“You’re going to see me used good tonight,” you tell me. “He wants to make sure you are there.”

That evening, you have me watch as you groom yourself and get ready to go; trimming your pussy, shaving your legs, trying on different sexy outfits that you think will please him. You decide on a see-through top with no bra, a flimsy short skirt, crotch-less panties, sheer seamed stockings with garters and heels. You wear an ankle bracelet and lots of red lipstick. You look so sexy it makes my cock hard, but you tell me that tonight I only get to look at your hot pussy, nothing more, as your pussy belongs to him. You walk over and rub your pussy in my face.

“Maybe I will allow you to lick their cum from my pussy if you do what I tell you to.”

When we arrive there are several men already there. Like your master, they are big and muscular, and even though they are clothed we can see they are all well-endowed. They tell me to strip and sit in a chair in the corner so that I can watch them use you. As I disrobe, you mention to them that they can see why I am incapable of satisfying you, as my cock is too small.

“You’re going to watch as I get what I need,” you tell me. “These men know how to treat a married whore whose husband can’t satisfy her.”

All the men present begin to take their clothes off. They have sexy strong bodies, including Tony, the young nephew. Immediately two of them take your arms and raise them above your head. They tie your wrists together and then suspend them from a hook hanging down from the ceiling. Then they spread your legs apart and tie each one to a stub in the floor.

They pull your skirt up so that your pussy is visible and then rip your top off so your tits are exposed. By now all the men are naked and they begin talking about what they are going to do to you.

“We’re all going to lick and suck your hot pussy, but first we are going to warm you up.”

One of the men goes behind you and pulls your panties down to your thighs. He begins to spank you with his open hand. Another man takes a leather flogger and begins to flog your tits. A third man starts slapping your pussy. You make eye contact with me and I can tell you are enjoying what they are doing to you.

“Whores like you need to be shown who is in charge,” one tells you. “You know this is the way it should be always.”

“We’re going to fuck you hard,” another one says. “You will submit to us and we’ll use you anyway we want.”

“Tell your husband what you want,” he tells you. “Tell him how much you love this.”

“Oh baby, they know I need it,” you tell me. “Watch them give it to me.”

After they finish with spanking you two men get on each side of you, untie your hands from the hook and your legs from the stubs. They lift you up and spread your legs wide. Your master drops to his knees and begins to lick and suck your pussy. You moan with pleasure.

“I’m going to cum,” you tell me.

Your master pauses for a moment and beckons his nephew to come over.

“Tony, this is how you eat a whore’s pussy,” he tells him, and then goes back to deep tonguing you. The two men holding you are using their hands to squeeze your tits.

The men switch off, so that each one gets to eat your pussy. You continue to moan and cum, making sure I’m taking it all in. Your eyelids are half closed, lips slightly parted, a look of pure lust on your face as the men continue to use you.

MagicPeachh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MagicPeachh

“Watch me get what I need,” you tell me, “giving me what you can’t.”

Your master speaks to Tony, “Time for you to get your first piece of ass. Her husband will help you.”

“Get over here and guide his cock into her pussy,” he orders me.

I get up and go over to where Tony is standing between your legs as the men hold you up. His cock is big and rock hard and I take hold of it and guide the head of it to your cunt. I rub it up and down on your slit to get it wet, and then push it in.

You give out a loud moan as his cock begins to penetrate. He pulls out and thrusts back in deeper.

“Oh yeah,” you tell him, “Fuck my hot pussy with your big hard cock. I need it.”

“Fuck that whore wife hard,” his uncle tells him as the others cheer him on.

He continues to thrusts his cock inside you, giving you harder strokes each time. You smile at me as he grabs your butt and squeezes hard.

“Oh, you are so tight,” he tells you.

“Your cock is so big,” you reply, “unlike my husband’s.”

His speed increases and you know he is about to cum. In a moment you feel his cock erupt. He throws his head back and grunts as he pumps his cum into your pussy.  Breathing hard, he pauses to catch his breath and you give him a big kiss.

“That was wonderful,” you tell him. “I’m glad I was your first.”

You look at me and say, “I think I’m in love.”

Tony pulls out of you and I can see his cock glistening with his cum and your pussy cream.

“Time for the rest of us to fuck your whore wife,” your master tells me. “Meanwhile you can watch.”

“I want to watch you to suck Tony’s cock while they fuck me,” you say to me. “Get him hard so he can fuck me again.”

I drop to my knees as Tony approaches me with his cum-covered dick. I lick his shaft, suck his balls and take him in my mouth. He puts his hands behind my head and begins to fuck my face.

“Oh yeah, suck him good,” you order me.  “That’s all you’re good for.”

As I continue to suck Tony’s cock, the other men place you on the floor, spread your legs and take turns shoving their big hard cocks up your pussy. As one man fucks you another man forces you to suck his cock.

“How does it feel to be married to a whore?” your master asks me as he pumps his cock deep into your pussy.

“He knows I need real men with bigger cocks to give me what I need,” you tell him.

As soon as one man pumps his manjuice into you another moves in to take his place.

“I love fucking a whore that’s already full of cum,” the man fucking you says. “My cock slides in so nice and easy.”

“Save some for my husband,” you announce to all. “He doesn’t get my pussy anymore, it belongs to you.”

The man fucking you now is about to cum, but he pulls out just before and shoots his load all over your tits. You scoop it up with your fingers and bring them to your mouth, licking and sucking.

“Mmmm, this is yummy,” you tell me, “and Tony is about to give you a big load.”

I feel Tony’s cock begin to throb, and then his cum as it hits the back of my throat. Despite his fucking you only a few minutes earlier, Tony gives me a mouthful of his cum, which I try to swallow, but some dribbles down my chin.

“You may not be able to fuck your wife to satisfaction, but you do suck a cock well,” your master tells me.

“My turn,” he tells you as he brings his cock to my lips, and I begin to suck him.

“Oh yeah, that’s good,” he tells you. “From now on make sure he comes with you every time we get together.”

“You can fuck us any way you want to,” you tell him, “From now on we both are your sex slaves.”

Published 
Written by CuckyBoy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments