Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching Wife In The Back Seat

"Wife takes flirting up a notch"

101
27 Comments 27
85.6k Views 85.6k
975 words 975 words
Famous Story
I am one of those husbands who likes to see his wife flirt with other men. When I initially told her about my little fetish, she was shocked. My wife is 35-years-old and I am forty. She is fit, with long brown hair, a beautiful seductive smile and D cup breasts, so she always gets stares from men and gets hit on.

In time, my wife opened up with my fetish and we used it to enhance our sex life. We go to a club about once a month and I watch her flirt and dance with men. She has never gone beyond a seductive dance, and a kiss, when she had enough alcohol in her. We typically go home and have the most erotic sex.

One night a younger man, by the name of Doug, caught my wife’s eye. She went over and asked him to dance and of course he agreed. My wife was wearing a tight fitting dress, with her boobs popping out. The dress revealed all of her curves. When they danced, their bodies were pressed tightly against each other. I could see Doug’s hands all over her ass, which was starting to get me a bit excited.

When the dance finished she brought him over to our table. My wife usually just dances and flirts with these men, but nothing beyond this. She has never introduced me to one of these men. I figured there was something special about him. She introduced him and I shook his hand. Doug was very nervous and, as the next song started, I told them to go dance while I got a round of drinks.

At the bar, I bought three mixed drinks. I was nervous, thinking why did she introduce me to him? Does she like this guy? Does she want to fuck him? We'd talked about taking this fetish further one of these days, it just depended on the right guy. Was he the one?

When the dance finished we sat down and chatted. My wife sat next to Doug who seemed a bit calmer. My wife went to the restroom and sent me a text message. She asked if she could play more with Doug; she wasn’t sure about going all of the way though. I texted her back, telling her I would arrange something for tonight.

I told Doug that he seemed like a very nice person and my wife really seemed to like him. I asked if we could get in the car and take a ride in the city, hinting that I would drive and my wife would sit in the back with him.

He was a bit nervous, so I explained my fetish and told him my wife really admired him and, unlike the other men she had danced with, he was the only one she'd introduced me to. Doug finally agreed to go, after I assured him I was okay with what could happen between them.

As soon as they got in the back seat, his hands were all over her tits.

AdeleMoran
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdeleMoran

In the rearview mirror, I could see both of them. My wife began kissing him, lightly, and looked at me for approval. I could tell she wanted him, but she still had a shy look on her face. I think in the club she didn’t have that shy look because there were limits as to how far things could go inside a club compared to the back seat of our vehicle.

I drove off and got on the expressway. I began assuring my wife it was okay; I knew Doug was special. For whatever reason, she'd picked him from all of the other men. Doug got her bra unhooked and grabbed her tits. She began caressing his hair, and his hands reached for her pussy. I was sure it must be wet by now. As my wife reacted to the sucking of her tits and his hands massaging her pussy, she no longer had that shy look on her face. Instead, she had that seductive, fuck me look.

Doug began eating her pussy, opening her legs as wide as the back of the car would allow. I began to get rock hard; I'd never seen my wife so sexy and seductive. She began screaming Doug’s name and told him, “I want to suck your dick, right now.”

Without hesitating, she unbuckled his pants, pulleded out his cock and started stroking it. She then guided his cock into her mouth and I could see that Doug was definitely enjoying the moment. He mumbled, “I knew you were a slut.”

My wife began massaging her pussy with her other hand, slowly inserting a finger. She seductively spoke to him.“I am your slut now.” I knew she was enjoying this because the next words out of her mouth were, “How does it feel to have a married woman enjoying your cock?”

She was really getting off on this erotic adventure: she only dirty talks to me when she is real horny. Doug responded by asking, “How does it feel to suck my cock with your husband watching you?” With these last words, he started cuming globs of cum. She didn’t swallow, instead she let the cum shoot onto her tits and afterwards she kissed him passionately. She then proceeded to tell him, next time, he would be able to enter her, if he was up for it.

He certainly was and, after we dropped him off, we went home and had the most erotic sex ever. It's hard to explain but I felt hot, horny and jealous to see her pay so much attention to him. But I was the one that entered her that night - and the night's event really changed the amount of sex we have now.

Published 
Written by sexycouple88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments