Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exploring

"Troubled wife learns to explore"

58
24 Comments 24
13.3k Views 13.3k
6.9k words 6.9k words

I have been married for seven years and never once even considered cheating on my husband. I can’t say that anymore. I have now not only thought about cheating, but I have cheated. I love my husband, but I guess my excuse is I got bored.

My name is Amanda, but everyone calls me Mandy. Steve and I got married right out of high school. We dated through our senior year. Steve was always very careful to have plenty of condoms available when we needed them. We needed them often. Our carefulness lapsed the summer after graduation at a party at the lake. We were drunk and horny. Steve didn’t have a condom. We both figured we could take a chance this once. Nine months later, our baby girl was born.

A fall wedding was necessary before I was showing too much, but everyone knew I was pregnant. Living with my parents was tough. Steve had to go to the local college rather than the big school he had planned. I’m embarrassed to say that after my Angel (that is her name) was born, I had to see a therapist for depression.

I was depressed and angry that I wasn’t having the party college life that my friends were having. Steve was understanding but also very busy with work and school. I gained weight and was a real pain to be around. My therapist said I resented my daughter and my husband for the situation I was in. The best way to describe our sex life during my depression was 'infrequent.' I was rarely in the mood for sex and when I would allow it, I didn’t participate. The therapist said I was angry at his cock for making me pregnant.

Steve graduated from college, getting a good job. I worked too but only part-time after Steve graduated. When my Angel started school, I had more time on my hands. Our sex life hadn’t improved but my depression had eased. The therapist suggested that I needed to make up with Steve’s cock. I had told her that I hadn’t sucked his dick since before I got pregnant. The therapist suggested that I give my husband a blow job to make things better. I jokingly accused her of being paid off by my husband.

That night, I sat in bed thinking about what the therapist said. I had been challenged that if I wanted to improve I needed to suck my husband’s cock. Steve had fallen asleep next to me. I truly questioned her advice that a blowjob would help my depression, but I decided to try.

Slowly, I pulled the sheet back exposing his crotch. Steve has always been a heavy sleeper; he barely stirred when I pulled his boxers off. I leaned down to his crotch. “I’m sorry, Steve’s cock. I’m not mad at you and hope this blow job will make it up to you.” The therapist hadn’t told me to do that, but I thought it might help.

The dick in my mouth started to grow as I sucked. Steve stirred, moaning in enjoyment. Steve said nothing at first, just stroking my hair as I sucked. Steve’s breathing got heavier and his moans got louder. “Oh baby, that feels so good. I’m getting close and I know you don’t like it in your mouth.”

I looked up at him, smiled and continued to suck. Even though I knew it was coming, the first spurt caught me by surprise. I was able to maintain my seal around his cock, letting my mouth fill with his cum.

I swallowed his cum then patted his cock. “Are we good now?” Talking to his dick.

Steve pulled me up to him. “Wow, that was great. Were you talking to my dick?”

I laughed at him, “Yes, my therapist said I was harboring resentment against your cock for getting me pregnant at a young age. Your cock and my mouth I just made up. Tomorrow night, we will see if my pussy and your dick can make up.”

Steve hugged me. “Damn, I love you, and I think I love your therapist.”

I quit seeing my therapist; I no longer needed her. My self-image improved, and I started to work out in my free time.

I got my pre-baby body back, if not a little better. Steve took notice as well as other guys. At first, I was embarrassed by the looks I was getting from guys but after a while, I started to enjoy their attention. Wearing more revealing clothing got me even more attention. With my weight loss, my tits shrank some, but I was still very proud of them, showing them off with low-cut blouses. I loved when guys would sneak peeks at my cleavage.

I started to fantasize about other men. Steve was not my first, but I had only been with two other men. They were both one-night stands. I couldn’t even remember how sex with them felt. My curiosity about sex with other men was building. Of course, I told Steve none of this. When we had sex, I would imagine Steve was either someone I knew or a random man that I had contact with that day. Steve enjoyed my increase in libido without question.

I was beginning to ask myself if I would actually cheat on my husband. I told myself it was just a fantasy, there was no way I was fucking another man.

Next door to us lived a couple who were a few years older but had a daughter the same age as ours. Natalie and Jim became good friends, with our daughters becoming friends. I would see a lot of Jim because he worked from home. He is a good-looking guy, about six-foot-two, in good shape. Yes, Jim was one of the men I would fantasize about when Steve was fucking me.

When Jim saw that I was getting in better shape, he invited me to use their home gym in their basement. Steve had done some working out with Jim in his basement, so he thought nothing of Jim’s invitation to me to use his equipment.

Everything was on the up-and-up at first. When I noticed Jim looking at my body more, I started wearing clothes to show off my body during workouts. Jim wasn’t hiding his peeks at my ass and tits. He insisted on spotting me during different exercises. But it was the light squats that got intense. He would get behind me, with his crotch against my ass.

The first few times, it may have been innocent, but we moved to doing light squats at every workout. His crotch would be pressed hard against me.

We were in our same routine with his crotch rubbing my ass. I pushed back with my ass against his hard cock. We held this position much longer than necessary, both of us knowing what we were doing. I calmly racked the bar and turned toward him. I grabbed him, pressing our lips together. Our tongues danced in each other’s mouths for several minutes.

I stopped momentarily. “We shouldn’t be doing this,” I said.

Jim agreed but we continued to kiss. We continued to kiss for several minutes when the alarm on my watch made us jump. The kids would be home from school soon. We looked at each other awkwardly before I ran up the stairs and back to my house next door.

“Stupid, stupid, stupid,” I said to myself over and over waiting for Angel to get home. How was I going to face Jim or his wife after this, I continued to ask myself. The bus was a little late, giving me time to go to the bathroom. My pussy was soaked. I so wanted to get off, but I didn’t have time.

That night, Steve got a guilt-filled blowjob. I really wanted him to fuck me, but he was fast asleep when I came back to bed after cleaning up the cum he sprayed on my face. Frustrated and needing to cum, I grabbed my vibrator out of my nightstand, sneaking off to our guest room.

As I stuffed the vibrator into my pussy I tried to tell myself not to think of Jim fucking me. I couldn’t help it. I forced myself to think of my husband fucking me, but soon Steve had morphed into Jim on top of me fucking my sopping wet pussy.

The intense orgasm I had made me feel a little guilty. Almost as if I had cheated on Steve. I snuck back to bed, falling asleep next to my husband.

I stayed away from Jim for the next week. I wasn’t sure I could face him and I didn’t trust myself if I was alone with him.

I wasn’t going to have a choice the following weekend. Steve informed me that Natalie had invited the three of us for a dinner party and a playdate. I thought it was odd that they used the term play date, but I assumed she meant our daughters.

My initial meeting with Jim was awkward, but he acted as if nothing had happened. Jim pulled me aside early in the night to apologize about what happened in the basement. We both agreed that it was wrong, and it wouldn’t happen again. Once we agreed, Jim winked at me and whispered in my ear, “I won’t kiss you again, unless you ask me.”

The night was going well; I had gotten over my awkwardness with Jim. After dinner, we had a few drinks while the girls played dolls in their bedroom. I started to notice that Natalie openly flirting with my Steve. It was obvious that Steve was enjoying her attention. Natalie, unlike me, is a petite woman. She isn’t much over five-foot tall with a very bubbly personality.

Natalie kept our drinks filled, each time asking Steve to go with her to the kitchen to help her. On the third time, I pointed it out to Jim that our spouses were getting friendly. He blew it off, telling me she is always “friendly.”

We continued to drink and talk when I announced that it was getting late. I said that we needed to get Angel home to bed. Natalie bounced up, grabbing Steve. “We’ll go see if the girls are ready.”

After ten minutes, Jim and I were wondering what was going on. It wasn’t for another ten minutes that the four of them came down the stairs. Steve had a funny look on his face, carrying Angel’s Barbie case in front of him. When we walked out of the door I noticed why Steve was so intent on keeping the case in front of him. He did his best to hide it, but my hubby was sporting a hard-on.

Once we put Angel to bed, we retired to bed. As soon as I hit the bed Steve was behind me, pushing his cock into my ass. My suspicions were on high alert, but I was horny and wanted to fuck. Steve rolled me over, fucking me hard.

We both had nice orgasms ending with us cuddling in a pool of cum. “Did Natalie get you all worked up?” I asked.

“What are you talking about?” he asked very defensively.

“Honey, I saw her flirting with you all night. Are you going to tell me you didn’t notice? Hell, I noticed when you came downstairs your cock was hard.”

Steve knew he had been caught but he stammered, trying to deny it, “Nothing happened; yes, she was friendly, and I was not hard.”

As hard as he tried, Steve sounded even more guilty; finally, he just rolled over, going to sleep.

 

That Monday, Jim and I walked the girls to the bus stop. As we walked back Jim spoke up, “Hey, I really hate that things between us are so uncomfortable.”

I told him that it was my fault and invited him in for coffee. I grabbed us coffee and we sat at our table. Before Jim could take a sip, I blurted out, “I think something is going on between Natalie and Steve.”

Jim’s reaction took me by surprise; he was very calm with little or no reaction. “What makes you think that?” he asked with emphasis on 'you.'

“You didn’t think it was strange every time Natalie went to fill our drinks, she took Steve? They took a long time to get the drinks and each time there was a lot of giggling coming from the kitchen. Not to mention the shit-eating grin he would have every time they came out. You can’t tell me you didn’t notice how long they were upstairs when they went to get the girls. When Steve came down, he tried to hide it, but he was sporting a hard-on.” Jim looked at me with little or no reaction. “So, you don’t care that our spouses were playing around?”

Jim shrugged his shoulders. “What can I say? Natalie can be a flirt. She came to bed really turned on, if you know what I mean. We had a good night. If that was because of her and Steve having a little harmless fun, I can’t really complain.”

“What if they fucked, would that be harmless fun?”

“Mandy, if this bothers you I’ll put a stop to it. I want to be honest with you. Natalie and I have been discussing sex with others and the possibility of trying it. A few years back I walked in on her fucking an intern in our bed. I was pissed and almost left her. We talked it out; I agreed our sex life had become boring. We started playing more in the bedroom, acting out our fantasies. One of her fantasies is to fuck your Steve. We have role-played me being Steve and her seducing me as Steve.”

“Oh my god, I don’t know what to say.”

“I have to admit that we’ve role-played some of my fantasies.” I looked at him, figuring out what he was saying. “Yep, Natalie has pretended to be you.”

I stood there speechless. Jim got up, putting his coffee down. “I’m sorry I offended you, I will leave you alone.”

I felt embarrassed when Jim left, almost calling him to come back, but I needed time to think. The rest of the morning I kept myself busy cleaning the house. While I cleaned, my mind kept going to what Jim had told me about their fantasies. The picture in my head was Steve behind Natalie fucking her little body. I tried to put it out of my head, but my pussy was on fire.

I made my way up to the bedroom, sitting on the bed. My vibrator was pulsating in my pussy with the thoughts of Steve fucking Natalie in my head. The picture in my head changed to Jim fucking me. I fucked myself hard imagining it was Jim’s cock pounding my pussy.

Two orgasms later, I lay on the bed contemplating my situation. Would I really be fine with my husband fucking another woman? The idea of another man fucking me was very much in my head. I went back and forth on if I should confront Steve about our neighbors.

Two nights later I had planned to fuck Steve and then discuss what Jim told me about their fantasies about us. We fucked hard and cuddled after he came. I tried hard to discuss the situation with Steve, but he just thought I was accusing him of cheating. I finally gave up in frustration, rolling over, going to sleep.

On Friday morning I asked Jim if he would coffee with me after our kids got on the bus. I apologized to him for being stupid the other day but asked him how he and Natalie were able to have a conversation about sex. I told him that Steve wouldn’t discuss anything and Steve flatly denied that Natalie had come on to him.

We continued to talk when looked me right in the eyes. “You’re actually considering it.”

I stood up defiantly, “No, I’m not, I’m just asking.”

Jim stepped up to me, cupping my breasts. “Really? Your nipples have gotten hard, they’re poking through your t-shirt.”

I looked down to see he was right. I also realized I hadn’t put on a bra. “Oh, shit,” I moaned. Jim’s hands reached out to squeeze and fondle my tits. I tried to tell myself to stop him but all I could do was moan. Jim leaned in putting his lips on mine. I not only accepted his lips but met his tongue with mine. I moaned loudly when he slipped his hands under my shirt, feeling my naked tits.

Jim broke our kiss long enough to expertly pull my t-shirt over my head, then go right back to kissing. I was lost in our kissing, not noticing that Jim had grabbed hold of my right hand. My hand was guided to the front of Jim’s shorts. My hand jumped back when I felt the outline of his cock through his running shorts. Jim gently guided my hand back to his crotch, my fingers instinctively wrapping around his dick over his shorts. I squeezed and stroked him some before he pulled my hand back from his shorts.

A sense of relief swept over me, thinking that Jim was putting an end to the action. His hand grabbed mine again, guiding it forward. Jim wasn’t ending the action; he had pulled his shorts down. My hand found a naked cock.

I was feeling very conflicted, but I grabbed and squeezed his cock. Jim moaned into my ear, “Oh that feels so good. Mandy, can we go somewhere to be a little more comfortable?”

I released his cock, looking him right in the eyes. “You mean somewhere that you can get me on my back and put your dick in me?”

Jim laughed, “You don’t have to be on your back.”

I shot Jim a serious look then squeezed his cock. “I want to be honest with you, I’m not sure I ready to have sex but we can go up to the guest bed and we can play more. Maybe I will at least give you a blowjob.”

Jim smiled, letting me lead him to our guest bedroom. We were like opposites. I was naked from the waist up and Jim was naked from the waist down. Jim laughed at the way we were, “I’ll lose my shirt if you will lose your shorts.”

Jim quickly peeled off his shirt, not waiting for my response. I hesitated, knowing I was still in control if I had my shorts on. Jim embraced me, kissing me. While we kissed he put my hands on the waistband of my shorts. My willpower failed. I allowed him to slip my shorts and panties off. Once naked, Jim eased me onto the bed.

Our lips met as our bodies pressed together. Jim held me tight with my tits against his chest and his waist not over me but on me. I could feel the heat of his cock touching my pussy. My pussy was on fire and for the first time, I believed I could cheat on my husband.

Jim was teasing my pussy with his cock head. He pressed his cock against my pussy lips but not pushing it in. The sensations were driving me wild. I couldn’t take it any longer. I shifted my body to guide Jim between my legs.

Jim kissed me, with his cock hovering above my pussy. “Are you sure?”

I grabbed his butt cheeks, spreading my legs wider. With a quick pull downward, Jim’s cock pushed inside me. “Oh God, fuck me,” I moaned. Slowly he started moving his dick inside me. It just felt so different than how Steve would fuck me. My body was tingling from excitement.

It was a slow and steady fuck. I couldn’t believe I was about to cum during intercourse. I hadn’t cum during sex in a long while. “Oh fuck,” I called out as my orgasm overtook my body. I didn’t know it, but Jim was cumming too.

Delicious_Eve
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Delicious_Eve

Jim and I both were breathing heavily, lying next to each other in the bed. “Goddammit, I can’t believe it,” I said.

“What’s wrong?” Jim asked.

“What’s wrong? I just fucking cheated on my husband, that’s what’s wrong. I am so weak, I can’t believe I did this.”

“We did this, part of the blame is mine. At least it appeared you enjoyed yourself.”

“Fuck you, Jim. Yes, half the blame is yours and it makes it worse that I enjoyed it. I fucking came on your cock. What am I supposed to say the next time I see your wife, ‘Hi, Natalie, sorry I committed adultery with your husband but isn’t it great I had an orgasm?’”

“I think you’re being a little overdramatic. We had sex; Natalie and I have talked about sex with others. She’s good with me having sex with you. Hell, she will be excited when I tell her we fucked.”

“What--you two have talked about you fucking me? I guess you two have talked about Natalie seducing my Steve.” Jim gave me a knowing look. “Oh my God, you did. That was the plan at that party--for your wife to fuck my husband. Have they already done it? Has she fucked him?”

“Calm down; they haven’t had sex.”

“Don’t tell me to calm down. I almost wish they would have fucked. It might make me feel better.”

“We can make that happen,” Jim said smugly. I looked at him with a confused look. “Natalie said she turned Steve on, but he was hesitant to finish. We could help them if that would ease your conscience.”

“Now you’re telling me I should help my husband commit adultery to make myself feel better for my cheating. Jim, I just need you to leave now.”

Surprisingly Jim didn’t say a word. He picked up his clothes and left. I didn’t know what to do so I just lay in the bed watching Jim’s cum ooze out of my pussy. “What the fuck have I done?” I kept asking myself.

I sat in the bed replaying the events of the morning. I was mad at Jim but mostly mad at myself. I felt bad for being mean to Jim; I had to admit to myself that I did enjoy it. It was a good fuck. As I relived Jim’s cock fucking my pussy, my fingers found their way to my cum-soaked pussy. It wasn’t long before I had three fingers in, working my pussy to another orgasm.

I calmed down and took a shower. Sitting on the bed naked, I made a decision. Once dressed I called Steve at work, “Hi, honey, I was thinking that after Natalie and Jim invited us over last weekend we should return the favor this weekend. Can you want to call Jim and invite them over? I’m sure Angel would love to have another play date. We could even invite her to sleep over.”

“Your sure you want to do that, after what you thought was going on with Natalie?”

“I’m over that; I think we should all have a good time together. Tell Jim it was my idea.”

Steve told me he called Jim and they accepted our invitation. “Jim kept asking me if this was really your idea. I thought it was strange, any idea why he would ask me that?”

“I sure don’t know, that is strange.”

Steve seemed excited that we were hosting the party but started questioning my grocery list. “Are you sure you need this much rum and daiquiri mix?”

“What, I just want everyone to have a good time. Are you afraid that Natalie is going to get a little tipsy and come on to you again?”

“She does like to drink.”

I walked up to him, grabbing his crotch. “So you admit that after drinking she came on to you.” He started to stammer again. “Honey, it’s okay. I remember well who got the benefit of this cock she got hard.”

Steve looked at me, confused, my hand in his shorts rubbing his hardening cock. “Count me confused; are you telling me you want Natalie to flirt with me?”

“I’m telling you to have a good time tonight. If Natalie gets a little drunk and frisky, just remember that this cock is mine at the end of the night. Now I need you to get to the store to get my alcohol.” I kissed him on the cheek, squeezing his cock.

Natalie, Jim, and their daughter showed up right on time. The girls went running up to Angel’s room to play. The tension was a little uneasy at first. I asked Jim to help me with some drinks to get things started.

Once alone, Jim started to apologize. I stopped him, telling him it was me who needed to apologize. Jim got in close whispering, “What are you expecting tonight?”

I finished pouring the drinks. “I’m expecting our girls to have a nice play date. For us, I’m expecting us all to have a nice dinner and drinks. Whatever else happens will happen. Did you tell Natalie that we had sex?”

“No, but she told me that she and Steve have talked about fucking tonight if they can make it work.”

“Do they have a plan?” I asked.

“No, they are playing it by ear. She did ask if your invitation might signal your willingness to try something.”

“And you told her?”

Jim got in close. “I told her I think you are really hot and pray I get to put my cock between your legs.”

“You mean again?”

“She doesn’t know that part. But I can tell her if you want. She is rooting for my cock to get there, by the way.”

The evening went well with Steve and Natalie ducking away for short periods of time. The bulge in Steve’s shorts told me that Natalie was working her magic on Steve.

After dinner, the kids went back up to Angel’s room to play. We drank, watched TV and talked. Our glasses were empty when I stood up. “Jim, will you help me get the girls ready for bed? Can you guys freshen up our drinks and pick out something hot to watch?”

Natalie winked at me, “Take your time, Mandy.”

Jim and I went up to the girls' room, getting them ready for bed. We put them to bed then walked down the hall, stopping in our bedroom. Jim pulled me in, kissing me on the lips. He pulled back. “What is your plan?”

I snickered at him, “Don’t have one. I figured the alcohol would help us get where we want to go. If I’m right, your wife’s lips are on my husband’s right now. You want to see if I’m right?”

Jim looked at me funny. “How are you going to do that?”

“We won’t be able to see but we can hear. I put our old baby monitor in the kitchen with the receiver here. We can hear what’s going on in the kitchen.”

Jim smiled, “Damn, you’re devious. Turn it on.”

I hit the button, and all was quiet. I increased the volume to the max. “Nothing is happening,” Jim said.

“No no, listen closer.” We put our ears closer to the monitor. “Hear that? They’re kissing. That faint moan is Steve.”

Just then we heard Steve through the monitor, “Shouldn’t we go back in the living room? They might catch us.”

“We have plenty of time. God, I want to fuck you so bad,” Natalie responded. “Let’s just tell them we want to swap for the night.”

“Mandy would never go for that. What if we made up an excuse to go back to your house? We can go alone and fuck.”

Jim looked at me to see my reaction. “That would work,” he said to me.

“No, I don’t want them sneaking over to your house to fuck. I want to get us all out in the open. Just follow my lead. We have to get down there quick.”

Jim shook his head yes and walked with me down the stairs. We made enough noise to be sure that our spouses would hear us.

We got to the living room just as Steve and Natalie were coming out of the kitchen. Steve had drinks in his hand with a very guilty look on his face. He has never been good at hiding things. Before we could sit down I put my hand on Steve’s shoulder. I looked at Natalie, took a gulp of my drink and told them I needed to tell them something serious.

“What is it, Mandy?” Natalie asked cautiously.

“We have something to confess to you two. When we were upstairs, Jim kissed me. I’m sorry but I have to admit I didn’t try to stop him. I liked it. It was something new and exciting. I’m sorry, Natalie.” I looked at both Steve and Natalie, gauging their reaction.

Steve looked at me with a guilty look on his face, stammering, “Honey, thank you for being honest. Are you upset?”

“No, I just don’t want to keep secrets that will ruin our friendship,” I said looking right at Natalie. She gave me a little wink. “I have a suggestion that might make things right.”

“I’m game, what’s your idea?” Natalie asked.

“I propose you two kiss; that way, we would be even.”

Steve looked at Natalie, then back at me, then to Jim. “Jim, are you okay with that?”

“Yes, buddy, I’m sorry I got carried away. If that makes us even I’m all for it.”

“Deal,” Natalie said, grabbing Steve, planting her lips on his. They made out like teenagers at a high school dance.

They finally broke their kiss. “Wow, that was hot,” I said.

Natalie looked at me. “What do we do now?”

“We are all still friends, right?” They all nodded in agreement. “Natalie, can I talk to you for a moment?”

Natalie and I moved into the kitchen. “Look, I know you are trying to seduce Steve.” She started to deny it. “No, stop, I’m saying yes. I want you to have sex with Steve and want to have sex with your husband.”

Natalie smiled, “Really? That’s great; I’m horny as shit. Where do you want to do it?”

“Do you mind if we do it in the living room? I think I want to be in the same room and I want to tell Steve what we are doing before we do it.”

Natalie and I walked back in the living room, with the guys looking at us curiously. Natalie went to Jim and I went to my husband. I pulled Steve into the kitchen.

“Honey, Natalie wants to have sex with you.” Steve started stammering; I quickly stopped him. “I want you to have sex with her if you’re okay with Jim having sex with me.”

Steve looked at me, stunned. “Wait...you’re going to do what?”

“If you agree, we are going back in the living room. You are going to fuck Natalie while her husband is fucking me. We are going to be in the same room and we are not going to have any secrets.”

I kissed Steve and asked him if he was ready. When he said yes, I took him by the hand, leading him back into the living room. I dimmed the lights before walking Steve to where Natalie and Jim were standing.

“Natalie, my Steve wants to have sex with you and he is okay with Jim having sex with me. Are you guys ready for that?”

Natalie kissed Jim on the cheek, then ripped her shirt off. “I’m so fucking ready, can we have the couch?” She didn’t wait for an answer, grabbing Steve, pulling him onto the couch with a kiss.

I pulled my shirt off before grabbing Jim. We fell into our oversized chair kissing and groping each other. I was in a good position to watch the action on the couch as Jim moved down my body. Amazingly our spouses had already stripped their clothes off. Natalie was on her knees on the couch sucking my husband’s cock. Steve moaned loudly as she sucked.

My focus was pulled back to Jim who had pulled my shorts and panties off before burying his tongue into my pussy. It was my turn to moan; Jim was working my pussy lips with his tongue.

Across the room I noticed my husband standing up. I knew what was about to happen; my husband was about to fuck another woman. I tapped on Jim’s head; I wanted him to watch with me.

Jim slid up next to me, watching my husband line his cock up with Natalie’s pussy. Steve teased for a few moments before slowly pushing his hips to meet hers.

Jim leaned over, kissing me on the cheek. “You okay?” he asked.

“I’m horny as shit right now. Please get on me and fuck me. I need to feel your cock inside me right now.”

Jim crawled on top me, getting his hips between my legs. Jim’s cock parted my pussy lips, sliding inside me. He started into a nice hard rhythm, fucking me hard. I looked over his shoulder to watch the father of my child grinding his cock in another woman’s pussy. Steve was grunting loudly. I knew that grunt well; he was about to cum. With a loud grunt, he filled Natalie’s pussy.,

Jim continued to pound my pussy. I could almost feel Steve and Natalie watching as we fucked. That feeling was building inside me. I was close to cumming. “Fuck yes!” I called out as my orgasm overtook my body. Jim grunted, shooting his load inside me.

Jim pulled out of me, leaving a trail of cum across my leg. It dawned on me that fucking on our furniture was not the best idea. I jumped up, asking Natalie if she would join me in the bathroom before we got too much more cum on the furniture.

“Oh, shit, we are making a mess on your couch,” she said, jumping up, joining me in the bathroom.

I handed Natalie some toilet paper while I sat on the pot wiping her husband’s cum out of me. Natalie spoke up first, “Wow, that was intense, sorry, I think some of your husband's cum dripped out of me before I could get in here.”

“I’m sure it will clean up. Did my husband do a good job with you?”

“He did great, are we done?” Natalie said hesitantly as we switched places on the pot.

I could tell from Natalie’s voice she was nervous about what I was going to say. I didn’t want the night to be over and I didn’t think she did either. I smiled at Natalie, “The girls are having a sleepover; we could too. But I think we should go up to the bedroom. I don’t want the mess on the living room furniture.”

Natalie got off the pot to hug me. It was a little uncomfortable with us both naked, but nice. “I hope you don’t mind, but I really want to watch my husband fuck you. It turns me on to think of his cock inside you.”

“I understand completely; I watched as Steve entered you. It was very sexy.”

Natalie squeezed both of my tits. “Jim is right, you do have great tits.”

Natalie and I walked out of the bathroom with me leading. I walked over to Steve who nervously got up from the couch. Wrapping my arms around him I kissed him hard. “Did you enjoy fucking Natalie?” Steve stared at me, confused, not sure what the right answer was. I laughed at him, “It’s okay to say yes. I know you did. I enjoyed Natalie’s husband fucking me.” I looked over at Jim now standing with Natalie. “I told Natalie in the bathroom that I think we should have a sleepover like the girls are having, except we are going to fuck and not sleep. That is, if you guys are up for more sex.”

“Uh yeah, sure,” Steve stammered.

“Honey, Natalie said she wants to watch her husband put his cock in my pussy. You don’t mind if she watches that, do you?” He shook his head no. “I have to admit I want to watch her suck your dick.”

“Fuck, I'm ready to go upstairs,” Natalie said.

The four of us made our way to the bedroom and our king-size bed. Natalie kissed Jim and stroked his cock hard. “Mandy, I think he’s ready for you. Steve and I are going to watch if that’s okay.”

Steve and Natalie moved to a chair next to the bed as I crawled to the middle of the bed, spreading my legs wide. Natalie’s husband climbed on the bed next to me. I looked over at Steve to see him watching intently with Natalie slowly stroking his cock. Jim slowly slid his cock inside me. I let out a moan when his cock was fully inserted.

I thought it would be uncomfortable being watched during sex, but I was getting off on it. I started playing to my audience. My moans were louder, and I was encouraging Jim to “fuck me harder.”

Jim seemed a little more reserved, but his fucking was steady and strong. The excitement of being watched helped me build to a wonderful orgasm. “Oh fuck yes, I’m cumming,” I said as Jim continued to fuck me.

As I caught my breath, I looked over to see Natalie stroking my husband’s cock. Jim gave a little grunt before he shot another load in me. He rolled to my side, looking a little embarrassed that Steve and Natalie were watching.

“Damn, that was hot, I can’t wait to watch you guys,” I said.

Natalie and Steve stood up. “I believe you wanted to watch me blow your husband, correct?” Natalie asked.

“Well, yes, I don’t want you to stop there if you know what I mean.”

Natalie laughed, pushing Steve onto the bed. “Steve, your wife wants me to suck your dick before you fuck me. Who knew she was this kinky?”

Natalie knelt between Steve’s legs, taking his cock into her mouth. She sucked hard, causing my husband to moan loudly. I could tell Natalie gave a great blowjob. I could see it in Steve’s eyes that he was going to cum soon. Natalie abruptly pulled off Steve’s cock. She turned around, presenting her ass to Steve. He leaned in, shoving her cock in her pussy.

They fucked like animals for several minutes. Steve let out a loud grunt. He came and tried to keep fucking her, but his cock went soft. They both lay down on the bed, Steve exhausted. Jim crawled over to kiss his wife while I did the same with Steve.

We lay there in an uncomfortable silence for several minutes. Natalie broke the silence, “That was incredible. It sure looked like we all enjoyed ourselves.” The three of us just nodded to Natalie. “So, was this a one-night thing or are we going to have some more play dates?”

I looked at Steve, who I could tell was trying not to give me an expression of his choice. “I think more play dates could be fun.”

Steve’s sigh of relief told me everything I needed to know.

Natalie and I both got up, going to the bathroom to clean up. I handed Natalie some tissue. “I’m not sure this is the time to bring this up, but I’ve been talking with a couple who might want to join in with us,” Natalie said, wiping out her pussy.

“You mean us all have sex?”

“Don’t get naive on me, Mandy. I know you loved having a different cock in you. Are you telling me you don’t want to explore some more?”

I thought about it for a moment. I had never thought of myself as being involved in a wild sex party. “I think we could explore that.” I couldn't believe those words came out of my mouth.

Natalie came over, kissing me on the lips, “I think you will like exploring.”

 

Published 
Written by taylorsam
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments