Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Before

"A young woman questions an old lady"

6
3 Comments 3
2.1k Views 2.1k
565 words 565 words

Old Lady, who are you? How old are you? Sixty? Seventy? Years long gone, leaving you still here. Grey hair, sagging breasts, wrinkles on face and neck, eyes tired, and filled with loss and pain, Did you ever laugh? Have you ever lived, loved, known happiness?

Ever had fun? Given pleasure with body, heart and soul? Embraced a lover in your bed, naked skin sliding over nakedness, feeling the heat of arousal growing into a flame, that only the fluids of your climaxes can extinguish? Tasted cock? Eaten pussy? Come with screams of ecstacy? Did you? Ever?

Young girl, how I envy you, and pity you. How old are you? Twenty? Twenty-one? So young, so much life still to live, so much to still enjoy. I see you, stood there, gorgeous in your nakedness, firm shapely tits, nipples crinkled with pleasure, smooth skin, rich thick hair cascading down to a neck made for nibbling, ears perfect for whispering words of love, and suggestions of delightful eroticism.

Slim waist for hugging, sexy firm bottom for caressing, spanking, teasing. For having a hard cock or smooth fingers pushed inside that tight bum-hole, making you scream for more.

Shaved pussy, tight still, and always hungry for a lover's hands, mouth, tongue, or maybe cock, when men are allowed between those soft white thighs, that open so easily to the right words, the right touch. Even now, you can feel the warm wetness beginning, at the images my words are creating for you.

How old am I? I lost count long ago, maybe seventy, might be more. Hair now left to go grey, because there is nobody who looks at me, nobody to please or to create desire in, nobody left.

In my time I had many, soft and smooth and sexy girls, mature women with the experience of years and the touch of arousal as their gift to me.

TsJessyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsJessyTS

Women who would play for hours, who could make me come with a finger, and with a tongue, women who would wake up next to me, in the grey light of a new day, and want one more before being satiated.

Men from late teens to old-age, all with cocks to play with, to taste, to tease to erection with hands or mouth, all with an eagerness to get between my legs, and give me pleasure beyond description, taking us both to the top of that mountain of desire, before exploding deep inside me. Yes, I loved. Yes, I gave pleasure with my body.

Eyes filled with loss and pain, you see? Both parents, a husband, two lovers, one daughter, so many old friends, all gone before me, all dead, all remembered and missed. I envy you, who so far has not known that kind of pain. I pity you, for the losses you will some day suffer.

Sagging breasts? Wrinkles? All down to living too long.

Who am I? Oh, my darling girl, look closer. Can you see the youth I once possessed? Can you recognise the girl I used to be? The beauty I once had and took for granted?

Maybe not. You no longer exist. You are just a memory, I try to keep locked away, because of the pain I suffer when I let you out. You are me, from oh, so long ago. Before life destroyed you, before I was an old lady, before...
Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments