Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friday

"Finally a long running fantasy comes true with the hottie at work!"

8
4 Comments 4
5.5k Views 5.5k
5.1k words 5.1k words
Friday

By: Cindy McIntyre

Copyright © 2013 Cindy McIntyre

This book is distributed free of charge and may be shared in any manner so long as this copyright is in place, and the book (in whatever format) is not edited in any way from the original and it distributed freely. No Money May Be Made On This Book!

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep… “Ugh, not again, not already. What day is it?” I reach over and slap the hell out of my alarm clock and lie back down on the pillow. I can’t believe that the day is already here. Friday has finally come though, so the day can’t be too much worse than yesterday.

Yesterday at work, things went out of hand. In a meeting, someone tried to blame me for things that I couldn’t have possibly done. I am a developer for a rather large contracting company for the government. I am not a network engineer, the entire network was brought down yesterday for about an hour, and the engineer was trying to blame it on me. He is useless and shouldn’t be on this contract at all, but he knows how to play the game and never seems to get caught doing something bad, but always seems to make it seem that he comes to the rescue. I can’t stand the guy and hope that, after yesterday, people realize that he is full of shit and shouldn’t be working for our company, let alone on this project.

Ugh, I guess I need to get up and go back to work and see what the fall out is going to be from my outburst against him yesterday in the meeting. Looking over at the clock it is only six thirty. I don’t have to be at work until eight, and most won’t be there until nine. I will have a full hour to get everything together on my project and be sure to put my best foot forward when the boss gets in.

At least I am going to be able to see Jennifer. I always look forward to seeing her. She is utterly beautiful. She is married though, and I am sure that she wouldn’t cheat on her husband, but I have had so many different day dreams about what I could do with her in various places around the job. I honestly have to try hard to think about my work when she walks by. If I don’t think about my job, then I go off in a day dream about the next place I would like to take her and how. I have pictured her so many times that I am almost certain I know what she looks like nude. I hope I am right because in my mind, she is nothing less than a goddess.

Ugh, I seriously need to get up and get to work and stop this, these thoughts of her are taking up way too much of my time. My normal morning routine begins with me shutting off my alarm, taking a quick shower, brushing my teeth and making a cup of coffee. Once the cup of coffee is ready I sit out front on the porch and have a cigarette while I finish my first cup. After that cup is gone, I come back in and make another cup and watch the news and weather. I don’t actually have to worry about watching the traffic since I live so close to work and they don’t show anything on my route anyhow.

I see that it is 7:45, and it is time to get going off to work. The drive isn’t much different than any other day, the line at the gate to the base is quite long this morning. They must be checking every ID with the new scanner they have started using. It is much more secure to do that, but it certainly does take a lot more time than just eye checking each badge. Oh, well, it’s Friday and I am not in a hurry to get in today. I turn up the radio and have another cigarette while I inch along on the way to the gate.

Parking at my job isn’t that awful, it is about a 2 minute walk from the parking lot to the building and it can get quite wet if it is raining or extremely cold if it is windy. Today it is neither and is actually shaping up to be a lovely day. I run my badge over the scanner at the door and hear the click and walk into the hallway then badge in the door to the office where my cubicle is.

“Morning” I say as I walk by everyone and notice that she isn’t in yet, she must be stuck in the long line at the gate. Everyone tries to get to the office by 8. I sit at my desk and log into both of the machines and check email then check the news to make sure there isn’t anything that is going to affect us in any way going on around the world.

I hear the door open and hear the clicking of Jennifer’s boots. She always wears boots to work. I love it as it gives me a warning as to when she is moving around, and I can get a look at her. She works in a cubicle behind me, and across the room, I can’t see her over her monitors. I watch her walk towards me before she turns to go to her desk and I smile at her. She smiles back and sits down at her desk, then the day truly begins. Nothing noteworthy is going to be going on today, no meetings, nothing remarkably new on the development side, just the same projects I have been working on all week and most of last week. It was just going to be another dull day.

As things were going along as normal, I heard a ding and saw an IM. It was from Jennifer. “What are you doing for lunch today?” This was something new. She had never asked anyone to go to lunch, she may just be wanting to chat since she is probably just as bored as I am right now.

“Nothing, just going to work through it.” I write back. I wonder what’s on her mind. Then of course I start thinking about what I could do to her over a long hour lunch break. I could corner her in the hallway and lean close to her and ask her “What would you do if I kissed you right now.” She would reply, “Why don’t you find out.” And then it would be on from there.

“Would you like to come with me to my house and have a sandwich and a beer?”, her next message said. I was beside myself. We drank during lunch all the time but never have any of us gone over to another’s house for lunch. I couldn’t contain my thoughts as I replied.

“Sure I think I could do that.” Wow, I was seriously getting excited by this time. I knew that it would probably be just a normal lunch and chatting about various things at work, but I couldn’t pass up the chance to be alone with her in her house having a beer, and to be close to her. It was going to be an excellent lunch, most likely one of the best lunches that I had ever had. I thought about how I would take her in the kitchen, in the living room, on the stairs, in her bedroom. There were so many different ways and places to imagine the time came quickly when she was ready to leave.

“Ready?” Her text said.

“Sure, you driving?” I quickly replied to her, maybe a little too quickly.

“Yeah, let’s go.”

I got up and locked my computers, and heard her do the same as we both left the office. Nobody said anything and we walked to her SUV without saying a word. I got in on the passenger side and put my seatbelt on and took my badges and put them in her glove compartment. She did the same. I noticed that she was wearing something a little different today. She usually wore jeans and a nice top, but today she was wearing a black skirt, stockings and a white top. I didn’t get to see this outfit earlier, and I was quickly getting turned on, wondering what her panties looked like and what they were hiding.

As we drove to her house, we chatted about work and how she wasn’t happy with the projects she was working on. She thought it seemed as if everyone else got to work on new things while she was stuck with the legacy applications. She was the most senior developer there, at least as far as time goes. She wasn’t the best developer in the group, but I wasn’t either. I just listened to her to see if she would let me know what she’d rather be doing and what she didn’t like about her applications. It was mostly the same I had heard from her before, and it truly made me feel sorry for her. I wish there was something I could do. I have tried to give her some projects that were assigned to me, but she was always too busy trying to keep the older ones running.

We pulled up to her house, it was a great place, just built. The entrance was immense, and the house was brand new. Every little detail was exquisite. The marble floors, the rose wood stairs, iron banisters. It was a beautiful house. I wasn’t sure what her husband did, but he must make a lot of money if my salary was any indication as to what Jennifer was making.

“Come on in, let’s have a beer.” Jennifer said as she walked through the hall from the foyer to the kitchen. The kitchen was enormous! She reached in the refrigerator and grabbed two Dos Equis’.

I took one from her and opened it, taking a long swig from it, watching her the whole time. I still wasn’t sure what was going on here, but I wasn’t going to pass up a chance if it should turn into more than just having a beer. “So, where is Charlie? I haven’t heard you talk much about him recently.”

She smiled and looked off out the back window as she took a sip from her own beer. “He is up in D.C. on work. Seems like he is always there. I am not sure if he’d rather be up there or down here with me. He hasn’t even touched me in four weeks.” I noticed she looked at me out of the corner of her eye when she told me that. I guessed she wanted to see my reaction to that. I tried not to give her one in case I gave her the wrong one. I nodded as I took another sip of beer, but figured I needed to say something. “I can’t believe that. He must be crazy or something if that is true.”

I could see her smile as she took another sip. I guess she truly was fishing for a compliment, of course I was never one for not giving them to her, I was sure she knew that. I hope it was just testing to be sure I was still interested since I have made it quite obvious in the past that I was.

“I don’t know about that, but it is true. It seems when he is home he always has something to do around the house. Most of the time he is out of town on work during the week, and the weekends he just spends in the yard or out in the garage. Of course, I never start anything with him, do you think that could be the problem?”

“I don’t think that should be a problem. If I were alone with you in the house, I don’t think I would be able to keep my hands off of you long enough to get outside to work in the yard.” I realized what I had just said, and she did as well as she turned to me as she took another sip and placed the beer on the counter. She put her hand on her hip and kind of made a little impromptu sexy pose.

“Well, you are alone in this house with me right now.”

I almost choked on the beer as I was taking another gulp. She smiled at me, and I had to recover if I was going to get anywhere with her right now. I placed the beer on the counter and stood up in front of her. I got as close as I dared, and waited a second to see if she would move away. She didn’t. She stood her ground and looked me straight in the eye, seemingly daring me to do something. I couldn’t resist it any longer, and leaned in to give her a deep kiss. I wrapped my left hand behind her lower back and pulled her against me pressing her breasts to my chest and exploring her mouth with my tongue as I had so many times in my day dreams.

She melted into my arms and kissed me back just as passionately. It seems that she had wanted this for a while also. I couldn’t get over the fact that I had been dreaming about her for so long, and now I was going to find out if the dreams were correct and just how it felt to make love to this beautiful woman in her own home. I hadn’t thought about that before, it had always happened at work, but I was sure this would be a much better venue for this tryst.

We kissed, moving around just enough to press her back to the island in the kitchen and I lifted her up onto the counter not missing a beat with the kiss. I ran my hands up and down her back and she ran hers through my hair, pulling me harder into the kiss. I don’t remember if I breathed at all during the whole thing. It was extremely passionate, and neither of us wanted to break it, although I think we both wanted to go further. I started to undo the buttons on her top as we continued the kiss and pulled it from her shoulders letting it fall back into the sink on the island. I reached behind her and undid the clasp of her black lacy bra. I was able to see that even with the kissing continuing.

She moved her arms down just long enough to let the bra fall to the counter behind her. I could feel the warmth of her breasts on my chest as I leaned into her harder, pressing against them.

zoe_hot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
zoe_hot

The kissing continued some more as she reached down and pulled my shirt off over my head, breaking the kiss just for a second, during which I got a good look at her breasts free from their confines. They were beautiful. They had to be about a D and didn’t sag too much, but they were real, there was nothing fake about them, and they were just beautiful.

Once my shirt was on the floor, we continued to kiss again, moving all around and tasting every inch of each other’s mouths. By this time, I believe that we were both worked up into such a frenzy there was no turning back, even if a nuclear bomb had gone off in the back yard, we would have seen this to completion. Now once again it was my turn to remove a piece of her clothing. I reached down her back and started to undo the zipper in the back of her skirt. It was a soft fabric, and I wasn’t quite sure what it was made of, but I didn’t care at the moment, I just wanted it out of the way. I wiggled the fabric under her ass and let it fall off to the floor.

I moved back and broke the kiss just long enough for me to stand there and take in the amazing sight before me. Her panties matched her bra, they were lacy and see through. I could see the outline of her lips through the thin fabric and also saw they were a little darker than the rest which confirmed that she was as turned on as I was. The stockings were silk of course with lace tops held up by a matching garter belt. The boots she was wearing were ankle boots, black to match the rest of the outfit and made from suede. The sight before me almost made me faint. She was a beautiful woman, had a magnificent body, and obviously knew how to use it to its fullest. Whatever Charlie was thinking when he was around her, he was a fucking idiot. How could he not take this body every chance he had?

I stepped back close into her and whispered, “You are amazingly beautiful.” Then I kissed her again as she moaned and kissed me back hard. She pulled me hard against her and rubbed her breasts on my bare chest. They felt sensational pressed up against me as she moved around in front of me. I could feel her nipples hardening on my chest, and they would run over my nipples sending little tingles down between my legs each time they met.

I felt her move her hands down my stomach to the top of my jeans and start to undo the button and zipper. I kicked my shoes off and let my jeans fall to the floor, standing before her in my tighty whities and socks. She looked down breaking the kiss for the second time and smiled at the tent my cock was making against my underwear. “I guess you are almost as excited as I am!” She said as she lifted the elastic band over the head of my cock, pushing them down and letting it bounce free between us.

“You don’t know how long I have wanted this day to come. I have dreamt about it for a long time.” At the thought, my cock jumped again, and she smiled. I reached down and took off my underwear and socks, then threw them on top of my shoes and jeans. I stood back up totally naked before her as she looked me over from head to toe and licked her lips. I was delighted that she liked what she saw. I am not a large person, but my cock is not the smallest I have ever seen. I guess it wasn’t the smallest that she had ever seen either since she was still licking her lips as she watched it jump with my heartbeat.

I reached up to her face and kissed her softly on the lips and turned her a little bit so when she laid back she wouldn’t hit the sink. I moved my lips down to her neck and kissed her all over her neck on both sides lightly not wanting to leave any marks where they would be found. I had my right hand behind her back holding me close to her as I moved my left hand to cup her breast. It was heavy, smooth and full. It felt fantastic. I ran my thumb over her nipple lightly as I kissed her neck some more and ran my tongue over her vein. She moaned and leaned her head back as she moved her hips in little circles. I could tell from this that she wasn’t going to be able to wait much more.

I moved down and took her left nipple between my lips and sucked on it gently as I ran my tongue back and forth over the tip. I continued to massage her right breast with my hand, moving them both around and paying a lot of attention to her hard nipples. She was moaning constantly by this point and lifting her hips as she circled them on the counter. I decided it was time to give her a little relief and stop teasing her, though I was enjoying where I was at this moment.

I waited for her to lift her hips again and used my right hand behind her to move her ass forward on the counter, slowly pushing forward with my mouth still on her nipple and laying her down while supporting her back with my hand. Once she was laying on the counter, I moved between her legs, which she opened invitingly for me. I let both of my hands move to her breasts, massaging them. I kissed down her stomach until I got to the top of her lacy black panties.

I kissed every inch of her sex through the sheer fabric and ran my tongue roughly over her lips. I moved my arms underneath her legs, lifting them over my shoulders as I continued to tease her through the fabric. She was pressing her pussy to my face at this point, and I knew it was time.

I moved the crotch of her panties aside and made sure they would stay. I then moved my hands back up to her breasts as I lowered my lips to her lips between her legs. I kissed her clit, which made her jump a little. She relaxed and let out a long moan as I did this a few more time, then I let my tongue glide over her left lip as I lifted up, and then over her right as I went back down, being sure not to touch her clit again. I wanted this to be phenomenal for her. She needed it, and I had dreamt about it for so long, I wanted it to be one of the best experiences for both of us.

When I got back to the bottom of her lips, I pressed my tongue in, spreading her lips apart and entering her seeping wet pussy. I could taste her excitement, and she tensed up again and moaned loudly. I wiggled my tongue around inside her as deep as I could get it and she pressed hard against my face, to the point where I couldn’t breathe. I held my breath as long as I could, letting her rub her pussy all over my face as I fucked her with my tongue, savoring the juices she was producing for me.

When I couldn’t hold my breath any longer, I moved up and took her little clit that was peeking out from its hood between my lips, just as I had done with her nipple and started to suck on it and flick it back and forth with my tongue. The drove her wild. She started moving her hips up and down and reached down with both hands to pull my head hard against her pussy. I tilted my head back and began to massage her clit with my tongue. It didn’t take her very long to cum, and she came hard. She was extremely loud, and her pussy was flowing with juices by the time she had calmed down. I was sure that she had gone through two orgasms, but it could have been three.

I stood up and pressed against her with my cock between us, pressing against her puffy lips. I didn’t want to enter her yet, I just wanted to be close to her as she calmed down and regained her composure. She was breathing very heavily and still had her eyes closed. When my cock pressed against her lips, she squeezed me with her legs and looked up at me as I leaned forward to kiss her. She used her tongue to clean all the juices that remained around my lips and in my goatee. She moaned again and licked her lips then kissed me deeply. I guessed that she liked the taste of her own pussy and personally I couldn’t blame her, she tasted fantastic.

We rested there kissing every now and then and just basking in the afterglow of her orgasms for about ten minutes. I was in heaven at that moment. I couldn’t believe that it was happening. Then, I felt her move her arms and push me up to a standing position as she sat up and slid off the counter. Her high heeled boots making the all too noticeable clunk as they hit the floor. She pulled her panties off and stepped out of them then handed them to me and told me to keep them. I noticed earlier that they were on the outside of her garters, which meant she had this planned at least from the time she got dressed, and damn was I glad for that!

She pushed me into the living room and down on the couch as she knelt in front of me. She smiled up at me. “It’s your turn now. I have always wondered what you were hiding down here.” She wrapped her hand around my throbbing cock and began to move it slowly up and down over the head making it even harder. She had a sparkle in her eye as she looked up at me and moved forward to lick the underside of my cock. She started at my balls and moved up slowly, savoring it as she moved toward the tip. She ran her tongue around the underside the head and then took the whole thing in her mouth down to the base and then back up, letting a little line of saliva form from her tongue to the tip of my dick. She had her eyes closed and moved slowly away letting the line get longer until it broke and she opened her eyes and looked directly into mine as she smiled and licked her lips. Damn she was a sexy woman.

I moaned softly as she started to move her hand again and moved in to give a more thorough blow job. She would take it deep in her throat, and then would run her tongue over the head, and pump her hand up and down the shaft. It was unbelievable. She knew how to work a cock, and she was really paying attention to the one between her lips at this moment. I couldn’t help it, I was moving my hips in time with her hand and had my head back moaning. I didn’t want to cum in her mouth, and I didn’t want to cum just yet. There was still so much to do, and I think she had the same idea as she slowed down and eventually stopped.

I looked back down at her, and she was smiling up at me as her hand was moving lightly and slowly over my shaft. She let go of my cock, and slowly crawled up onto my lap kissing my stomach, chest, neck and eventually my lips as she moved her legs over mine and positioned her pussy over the head of my cock. She leaned back and looked into my eyes as she slowly lowered herself onto my dick. She moaned but never closed her eyes. The pure passion in them and the feeling of her tight wet pussy around my cock for the first time was almost enough to send me over the edge, but I was barely able to control it.

Once my dick was buried deep inside her, she sat down on my lap and just moved her hips in little circles staring into my eyes. I stared back and wrapped my hands around her ass. I would give little squeezes to her cheeks as she would move her hips forward and let go as she moved back. The feeling of her pussy encasing my dick was indescribable. I could do nothing but look into her eyes and moan as she tightened her pussy around me and let me loose as she moved back again. I couldn’t believe the amount of control she had.

We continued to move like this for a few more minutes before she leaned in and kissed me deeply as she started to move her hips forward and back faster and faster. I wasn’t going to be able to last like this, and I think she knew it as she kissed me harder and more passionately and moved her hips faster. She was rubbing her clit against the base of my cock each time she would move her hips forward, and she was starting to pant in my mouth. It wasn’t going to be long before she came, and if she came on my cock there was no way I was going to be able to hold back.

I was right.

She sat up and screamed her orgasm again and rode my cock hard and fast with her hips. I could feel the warmth move over my cock, and the muscles inside her pussy were squeezing me for all they had. I couldn’t stop my orgasm and began to shoot my juice deep inside her. She felt the first spray and this made her start screaming again and grasping at the couch behind me. She was still fucking my cock as hard as ever and just kept taking my cum inside of her. I don’t know how long my orgasm lasted, but hers seemed to last forever. Even after I was done, she kept going and riding my dick. She had at least another three peaks after the second one, and I was worried she was going to pass out from the way she was breathing.

Soon she settled down and laid down on top of me with my cock still buried inside of her. She was breathing heavily and sweating. Our bodies slid against each other with each breath, and the feeling of her breasts on my chest with the sweat from both our bodies was incredible. It added to the fact that my still hard cock was buried inside her clenching pussy. Damn she was hot. I laid my head back and sighed in complete contentment. I wish I could stay right here forever. 

Published 
Written by cindycdvb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments