Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hunger

"Daddy/babygirl edging, orgasm control, oral and more."

33
11 Comments 11
5.9k Views 5.9k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Early morning, before the sun peaked above the horizon, I woke to a large, warm hand caressing my hip, leaving a trail of goosebumps on my skin. Fingers dragged slowly up my side, over the curve of my waist, and found the flesh of my left breast.

"Mmm," I purred, stirring from sleep. 

His mouth and nose nuzzled into my neck, and bristles on his chin and upper lip lightly scratched over my soft skin. I leaned back and moaned quietly as his lips and warm tongue explored the nape of my neck. Kisses and licks moved from behind my ear, down my neck and around my collarbone, causing my muscles to soften and relax. 

"Good morning, baby girl," he whispered, squeezing my breast gently, then more forcefully as moans of arousal escaped my throat. 

He inhaled deeply and wrapped his arms tightly around my body, pulling me close. His cock was pressed firmly against my back and I felt its heat radiating through me. 

He nibbled at my ear and whispered again, "Let's see how wet you are this morning." 

My legs, once closed and curled toward my head fell willingly open and my hips rotated so I lay on my back, knees open wide, feet together, awaiting the imminent plunge of his long, thick fingers between my darkening and eager labia. 

"Mmmm that's a good girl," he said, grinning.

The room, which was completely dark moments ago, now gradually showed a little light, making it easier to see the broad outline of his body. He moved closer to my side and the length of his stiffened shaft pressed against me. A moment passed until I felt the warm leak of his precum onto my skin and my cunt throbbed with anticipation. 

"Last night you told me you were hungry…" he began.

Fingers lazily grazed the skin between my breasts and trailed down to my belly button, circling, then down further, stopping just over my mons. My breath caught as his fingers remained still, resting on my smooth, shaven mound. 

“Yes, Daddy. I’m always hungry for you,” I managed to say, aching for more touch. 

“You’re always hungry, baby. Such a greedy little thing,” he replied, before gently tapping over the hood of my clit with firm, stiff fingers. 

I whimpered and lifted my hips off the bed, aching for more. I needed to feel him pressing my sensitive flesh. 

“Set that ass down and stay very still,” he commanded. 

I reluctantly did as I was told, biting my lip harder than necessary, trying to control my need. I winced at the pain and relaxed my clamping jaw, breathing deeply. 

“Good girl,” he said, and leaned to kiss my lips softly. 

Soft kisses became deeper, and lingered. Our tongues met in the middle and entwined. 

“Daddy…” I began. It took every ounce of control inside of me not to buck my hips to force his hand to penetrate my dripping, throbbing pussy. 

“What is it, baby girl? Are you still hungry?” he asked, biting my neck and shoulder. 

“Starved, Daddy,” I replied. 

My pussy was red, and ripe. The cool air against my wet lips was a stimulating contrast to the heat emanating from between my thighs. Kisses were planted softly up my shoulder, and, with more intensity, up my neck. When our lips met, I lifted my head from the pillow and smashed mine against his. He matched my hunger, biting my lower lip, and tugged for a moment before releasing. 

“Push your wet cunt on to my fingers and fuck yourself. Keep your eyes on me while you do it, baby, but no cumming,” he instructed. 

“Yes, Daddy,” I replied. 

A broad grin stretched across his face and I immediately thrust my hips toward his fingers, enveloping them within my warm, wet tunnel, on the brink of exploding. 

Daddy always makes me cum so quickly! I thought to myself. I struggled to contain my wanton need to cum so soon for him. 

"Remember, no cumming, baby girl. I don't think you know what real hunger feels like. Let's wait a little longer," he said, then leaned down and licked my top lip with the tip of his tongue. 

I groaned and arched my back while pushing my hips down to fully surround Daddy’s fingers, searching for fingertips, desperate to make them contact my G-spot. My eyes rolled back as his two fingertips reached inside and a scrape of his fingernail across the spongy tissue made my pussy burst with wetness. 

Sitting up on his knees, Daddy bent over me, grabbed my hair with his free hand and turned my face toward his, saying “Look at me, baby. NO cumming yet.”

I opened my eyes and looked into his. The grip on my hair remained firm. My hips found a steady rhythm to rock up and down, and with every arch of my back, there was the deliciously wet, squishing sound of my juices flowing out, while I fucked my needy cunt on Daddy’s fingers. My moans fell into a rhythm with each thrust and my pace gradually quickened. Steady breathing became soft panting, and soon I was whimpering with the need to cum building inside of me. 

“That’s it, baby, keep going,” Daddy encouraged, holding his fingers very still and stiff within the throbbing walls of my aching pussy. 

I continued to buck against his hand, never breaking eye contact. 

“Daddy, that feels so fucking good!” I groaned. 

Suddenly his thumb made contact with my swollen clit, which was very erect and projecting from its hood, and my entire body spasmed. The pad of his thumb tapped against my exposed clit, softly, in sync with my thrusting. 

“Uugg, Daddy, I can’t take it any longer. I need to cum so bad! Please!” I begged. 

“Please what, baby?” he questioned. 

“Please let me cum, Daddy. Please!” My eyes shut tight for a moment to concentrate on controlling the tidal wave waiting to crash out of me. 

Suddenly, he pulled his fingers from my cunt. My walls clenched around his hand, trying to keep his fingers from leaving me completely. I felt so open and empty without his thick, wet fingers filling me.

“Not yet, baby,” he soothed as he dragged his wet fingers up my skin, leaving a warm, wet trail of my juices. “You’re being a very good girl, but let’s play a little longer.” 

Daddy leaned down and parted my mouth with his wet fingers. I could smell my wetness and it sent a primal rush of need through me. I pushed my mouth onto his fingers and sucked them in, greedy to taste myself. As I sucked lustfully on his fingers, he took my left nipple into his mouth, biting, sucking, and swirling his tongue until it was stiff and I was squirming and searching to renew the friction against my aching, needy pussy. His fingers moved in and out of my mouth as he continued to torment the first nipple, before moving to the other, flicking and sucking it into his mouth until they were both so hard they hurt. 

“How do you taste, baby?” he asked, as he slowly pulled his fingers from my mouth.  

Drool clung to my lips and dripped down my chin. 

“So good, Daddy. I need more. Please,” I pleaded.

“Do you, babygirl? You need to taste more of your sweet little cunt?” he asked playfully. 

“Yes, Daddy,” I answered. “Please feed me.” 

Daddy smiled, but rather than slip his fingers back into my juicy pussy, he positioned himself above me and ran the length of his hard cock up, and then down my wet slit. My frothy wetness clung to his cock as he pulled it away from my needy cunt. 

“Sit up,” he ordered. 

I sat up and was greeted by his thick, hard shaft before my eyes. 

“Suck on it, baby. Tell me how it tastes,” he said, running his fingers through my hair and holding it back from my face. 

Licking my lips, I opened my mouth wide to take Daddy’s cock. My hands rested on his thighs and my lips met the tip. The sweet and salty warmth of precum on my lips and tongue made me ache for more. Moaning, my tongue swirled around the soft tip and flicked into the eye of Daddy’s cock. Precum oozed onto my tongue and I moaned as I sucked gently, tasting every drop that flowed out. My eyes never left his as I drank in the tasty liquid he had made just for me. 

The grip Daddy had in my hair tightened as I moved my mouth further down his shaft and he pushed me gently on to his full length. 

“That’s it, baby girl. Suck on Daddy’s cock now,” he whispered sweetly. 

My eyes never left his. I licked and sucked Daddy’s cock up and down. Whenever I pulled off his hard shaft it would bounce back into my face. I ran my cheeks and lips against the hot and rigid rod, holding it firmly with one hand so I could sink lower to taste his balls. I sucked each into my mouth individually, then, with some difficulty, together. His thighs stiffened and he pushed my face against his sack as I sucked. 

SophieRouss1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieRouss1

“Mmm… my greedy little girl… I love hearing you moan while you suck on me, baby,” he praised. 

He gripped the back of my head and repositioned to slide his cock back into my mouth. 

“Who does this mouth belong to?” he asked. 

“You, Daddy,” I replied. 

“Good girl. Open wide, baby.” Before slipping back into my mouth, he grasped his hard shaft and slapped it against my lips. 

“Touch your needy cunt while you suck on my cock, baby,” Daddy groaned, and then quickly slipped his length into my mouth.

I moved my right hand from his thigh to my pussy and sighed with relief as my fingertips found my swollen clit. My throat opened and my body relaxed into my touch; the tip of Daddy’s cock slipped deeper into my throat. He groaned with delight and slowly pulled his cock out, holding the base with his right hand, my hair with his left. A string of saliva connected my tongue to the tip of his cock. I stretched my tongue out as far as I could to reach him, but Daddy pulled away and spanked my cheeks and mouth with the tip. It oozed more precum and smeared a glistening coating on my lips and face. 

“So needy. Such a good little slut for Daddy, aren’t you?” he asked. 

“Yes, Daddy. I love being a good little slut for you,” I answered. 

I opened my legs as wide as possible, enjoying the feel of my fingers teasing my pussy as I sucked on Daddy’s throbbing, rock hard cock. My index and middle finger rubbed and tugged on my clit at a feverish pace as I took him as deep as I could before feeling the need to gag. Tears began to roll from my eyes; I pulled my head away to take a breath. My mouth popped off his cock and I started panting, spit shining on my chin and dripping onto my chest. I never stopped working my fingers over and around my clit. 

“Daddy. It’s starting to hurt. Please let me cum!” I begged. 

Daddy placed his right hand around my chin and caressed my quivering bottom lip with his thumb. 

“Spank your clit, baby,” he said, grinning. 

“Yes, Daddy,” I whimpered. I began to tap my clit, both with my palm and my fingers. 

He slid his cock back into my mouth and took my hair with both hands this time, and started to thrust. 

“Keep tapping your clit for me. If you feel the need to cum, stop tapping and squeeze my thigh. Squeeze my thigh now to show me that you understand,” he said. 

I squeezed his left thigh in response. 

“Good girl. Tap away, baby,” he said, thrusting faster now, hitting the back of my throat each time. 

I tapped my clit in time with his thrusting, but soon needed more. I wanted to cum so hard for Daddy. A wet mess was building inside of me and I wanted to show Daddy how good I was. My clit was throbbing to cum and each tap elicited more wetness onto my sloppy, wet fingers. My mouth tightened around his cock as the need began to build. 

“I am going to fill your mouth before you can cum, baby. Keep your mouth open and suck on me just like that. I promise it will be worth it,” he groaned. 

Tears began to well in my eyes again as I whimpered around his cock, displaying my extreme frustration. 

Daddy’s eyes went dark as I moaned and whimpered with his cock in my mouth. He gripped my hair tight and fucked my mouth, balls slapping against my chin with each thrust. I loved the way his cock filled my mouth, and eagerly awaited for him to empty his cum down my throat. My focus turned from my own frustration to Daddy’s cock fucking my mouth. 

I lost track of my tapping - I think I started to tap even faster as I looked up into his eyes. When he smiled down at me, I knew I was pleasing him, and I moaned deeply around his shaft. His breathing quickened and he moaned deeply. I moved my left hand from his thigh to his balls and squeezed them. He groaned and pushed deeper into my throat. I tugged them lightly, looking up at his face, tears running down my cheeks. Daddy groaned again, then threw his head back, and I knew he was about to cum. 

I pushed my head down to the base of his shaft and as the tip of his cock hit the back of my throat once more, his cock swelled and throbbed, then the first jet of cum shot into my throat. Daddy groaned again and his body shuddered as his cock spewed strands of cum over and over. The grip in my hair loosened as I sucked the last of his cum from his cock and he slowly pulled himself from my mouth. When he pulled out completely he smeared the tip over my lips, letting me clean off everything left behind. Cum dribbled from my mouth and I licked it up greedily. 

Daddy took a deep breath before taking my face in his hands and kissed my forehead. 

“Good girl,” he whispered. 

“Lay back now, and cum for me,” he said with a smile. 

“Yes, Daddy,” I said and lowered myself onto my back. 

He lay between my parted legs, compressing one beneath him, and gripped my other thigh to hold my leg wide and still against the bed. My pussy opened: exposed, aching, and in need. The pale skin of my labia had turned dark pink. I was swollen, and so wet. My clit bulged and throbbed as anticipation reached its peak. Daddy lowered himself between my legs and breathed in my scent, then exhaled slowly, blowing on the hood. My nails clawed at the sheet beneath me, longing for his hands and mouth. 

Sensing the intensity of my hunger, Daddy pressed his tongue flat against my clit. I thrashed my hips but was unable to move beneath his restraints. I felt my warm juices flow out of me and on to his tongue. He moaned in response and lapped at my wetness like a dog drinking water on a hot summer day. 

“Daddy! Fuck! It feels so good!” I shouted.

My voice wavered and my eyes began to roll back into my head, as he continued to furiously lick my swollen, slippery clit. 

"Cum for me, baby. You've been such a good girl. Cum for Daddy." 

The urge was uncontrollable. My first orgasm surged through me, seizing my muscles. I began to convulse as the waves crashed over me. I reached for him to steady myself and grabbed two handfuls of hair to hang on to while riding through the intensity of my orgasm. I attempted to kick my legs as his tongue continued its dance over my sensitive clit but it only made him use more of his weight to restrain me. 

The final rush of my orgasm washed over me, only to find another following close behind. Daddy buried his tongue into my pussy and lashed wildly into every intricacy of my walls. 

“Oooohhhh Daddy, I am going to cum again!” I cried. 

I gripped his hair and pressed his face hard into me. I wanted to clench my legs closed so badly, but he held them open, leaving me vulnerable to all the sensations rippling through my body. I started to pant as the need to cum became stronger and stronger, until I could not take it any longer. I released the grip in Daddy’s hair and began to shake throughout my body. My moans turned into howls and my cunt poured like a fountain onto Daddy’s face and into his mouth. 

“Daddy! Oh fuck! It won’t stop!” I shouted, trying so hard to wriggle from his grip. 

I could not come down from my orgasm. It peaked once, then tapered, and peaked again, only harder, then tapered once more. I lost complete control of my faculties and lay there, limp, feeling the waves wash over me as I surrendered to my euphoric state. 

When my orgasm finally subsided, Daddy raised his head and grinned. 

“How are you feeling, baby?” he asked. 

I could not speak. I moaned in response, which caused him to chuckle. He loosened his grip on my leg and rolled off of the other so I could move again, not that I was planning on moving any time soon. 

Daddy raised himself to his knees and was stroking his once again hardening cock. 

“Turn over, baby. Daddy wants to play with all of his slut's holes this morning,” he said. 

Slowly, I maneuvered myself onto my stomach. I could barely hold myself up, but the thought that he was already hard again was enough to keep me conscious. I pointed my ass in the air and propped myself on my elbows and looked back at him.  

“Daddy?” I asked. 

“Yes, baby girl?” he replied. 

“I’m still hungry,” I answered. 

 

Published 
Written by sally_sparrow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments