Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Innocent

52
44 Comments 44
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Notorious

The photographers’ shadows stretched toward her across the dying front lawn like fingers in the fading hours of daylight.  All cameras pointed at their house.  

Leah let the blinds go with a metallic clack.  Turning away, she raked her fingers through her hair and met her husband’s blue eyes.  Grimaced.  “I keep waiting for them to go away.”

“Give it time.”  Chris's thin lips turned up in a smile.  His calloused hands stroked her bare arms like he was warming her.  “See it like they do—you’re a beautiful wife, recently exonerated of sleeping with her boss and conspiring to kill his wife.  It’s a sensational story.”

“None of it true!”

Chris's arms enveloped her, surrounding her with love and warmth.  She pressed her head against his solid chest until fear and exasperation humbled somewhere in her soul.  A moment passed, and she felt something between his legs press against her.

Oh.

“You’re tense.”  He pulled away, pushing back her hair from her face.  Searched her expression.  “Don’t be.  You’re my wife.  I see you.  I’ve always seen you.”

The reply died in her throat.   

He pressed his lips to hers, sweet and sensual, and everything else fell away.  Nothing real but this man, her husband, her rock.  Wet heat flourished between her thighs, heightening her confidence as she reached for his thickening cock and ached to devour him.

“I remember the woman I love.  Every day.”  He groped her breasts, then tore down her sweatpants and panties.  

She gasped.  The sudden cool air was like a spotlight on her bare skin.  “Jesus, Chris.”

“It’s been a long time, Leah.”  His voice was rough, eyes burning into hers.  He backed her up, pushing her against the wall, mouth covering hers, grinding his cock into her pelvis.  “And I’m so fucking hard for you.”

Moaning into his mouth, she shoved his shorts down.  Closed her hand around his warm, smooth shaft, and her knees nearly gave out.

“I need you.” She whimpered.

Chris ripped her pants and underwear from her feet and kicked off his own.  He gripped her ass, hoisted her off the ground.  Shoved her back to the wall as her legs crossed around his waist.

“Please, please, please.”  Her voice sounded like a kitten, but she couldn't stop.  Rocking her hips, she brushed the tip of his dick, needing to be full of him.  Only him.  Just the way it should be.

“One thing, my love.”

“Anything.”

“I know.”  His cockhead pushed into her, filling the very edge of her need.  

She gasped.  “Yes.”

His eyes drilled into hers.  “I had faith in you because you don’t lie.”  

“No, baby.”  Unable to meet his eyes, she clung to his neck, pressed her cheek against his.

He slid further.  Her pussy felt like it might rip, he was so huge.  God, how had she forgotten?  

“You manipulate.  Omit things.  Give enough truth to let people believe whatever they want.  But I know you fucked Summers.”

sashagray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sashagray

“What!  No!”  She pulled back to see his face, but his cock slammed into her, stealing her breath, making her vision spin.

“Not that one.”  His forehead rested on hers, his gaze steady.  Slowly he fucked her, almost tenderly.  “His brother.  Dumbass wasn’t even sneaky enough to miss the doorbell cam.”  

Sweat slicked her skin.  Guilt turned her stomach.

Her mouth opened, lips trying to find words.

She’d have rather been sent to prison than look into Chris's eyes, knowing he knew the truth.  

“Don’t worry.  I’m not leaving you.”  He kissed her, his breath ragged.  “Thought about it, but after so much pity pussy while you were in jail, I finally decided you and I had been through enough.”

She stared at him, her mouth open.

“Jealous?  Good.”  Laughing, he slammed into her again.  Again and again, fucking into her anger, her shame, leaving her breathless and weak.  “Think about how many times this dick has made other women cum, how many women have had my sperm inside them, just like his in you.” 

Leah felt her nipples tighten as he pumped into her harder and harder.  Her moans turned to screams and she grasped at his shoulders, his biceps, clinging to anything she could as the world unraveled.

Seconds passed, her limbs regaining heaviness.  She opened her eyes, looked into his.  Smiling, Chris lifted her off his cock and set her down.  Her legs wobbled, her own juice running down her inner thighs.  

He grabbed her hand.  “Let's go.”

“Wait.”  She stumbled as he pulled her toward the hallway.  “Where...”

“We’re going to the bedroom you fucked him in.  The one in front without blinds.”

“No!”  The photographers!  

He turned in the doorframe.  Amber sunlight beamed in around him.  “Everything we’ve gone through in the last year is a direct result of what you did to us.  So you’ll get on your knees in front of me and change the narrative.”

“Chris…”  She felt like all the blood ran out of her face.

“What’s it going to be, sweetheart?”  Releasing her, he walked into the room.

She peeked around the corner.  The photographers stood behind their cameras and fell silent.  Pressure screamed in her head.

Surely they couldn’t publish any of this…  Meeting her husband's blue eyes, Leah felt the gutting of guilt.  Everything she'd done, and still he'd waited for her.  Fuck 'em.  

She took a deep breath.  Stepped into the sun and knelt, the carpet digging into her knees.  Sliding her hand around his pussy juiced cock, she shut her eyes and opened her lips.

Shouting erupted from outside.    

Chris clutched her head, pulling her onto him.  Back and forth, gagging her, making her drool, until his thick stalk jerked.  He pulled out, hot cum streaming over her face, and smeared his dick on her mouth, her nose, her eyes.  

Her husband touched her cheek.  Looking up into his soft smile, something in Leah's heart bled open. She leaned into his palm, silently begging for his trust.  

“My beautiful wife.” 

Published 
Written by Katherine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments