Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Dark Side

"Acting out on a dark fantasy.."

17
8 Comments 8
44.5k Views 44.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story


My Dark Side

This all started on one of my birthdays. My present was a laptop from my folks. Like a lot of people my age, I eventually discovered the internet and began chatting with people. I met this guy, Lucas. He lives nearby me and we shared a lot of things in common. I assumed he was my age, but I eventually learned he was a few years older. I didn't really care because he said all the right things and I really liked him. We had a lot of long conversations and we even did the cyber thing.

I was a good student and I had good parents. They were not mean or anything but they did watch over me and gave me a curfew. My parents expected a lot from me. I never went to parties or did drugs, the only real experimenting I did was with Lucas. I never told my friends about Lucas and especially not my parents. Eventually I wanted to meet this great guy I'd been chatting with for so long, and having really good roleplays with. I was getting very attatched to him, and I thought he was to me, as well. I wanted to meet him, so I had to pretend like I was doing something with my friend so I could see Lucas. I went to his house a couple of times just to meet him. Since I was afraid to go out in public and have people see us, we stayed in his house and rented movies. I was akward, but he made up for it by being very thoughtful and romantic, or so it seemed. We made really passionate love. I had never had a boyfriend before; everything was very new and exciting to me.

I couldn't keep sneaking out of the house without my parents getting suspicious, so we kept our relationship mostly online, mostly because of my doing. Then one day Lucas asked me if I wanted to try a rape roleplay. This should have been a warning sign to me, but I was too hot for him to give it much thought. Every conversation I had with him was very hot to me; he put many thoughts into my head I probably never would have had. For example, rape became a fantasy for me. I really loved the thought of being a victim of his. He asked me if I want to meet again, and of course I was not going to say no. We talked about playing this rape thing for real. It sounded like a lot of fun to me at the time. We planned it so I would go for a walk and he would pretend to kidnap me. We had to wait until my parents were leaving for the weekend to visit some of our family. I told them I should stay home so I could study for finals. I remember it was a really long wait for me. That whole week was one of the worst weeks I had in school because I could not think about anything other than getting laid.

We passed the time by figuring out the details of our rape plan. He told me all the things he wanted to do to me. Getting tied up was a huge turn on for me. He wanted his friend to be there too, though. I thought it was weird, like I didn't know if he was gay or something. But he said I'd like it a lot better, and I trusted him at the time. So the plan was that he and his friend would pretend to kidnap me, tie me up take me back to his house and make love to me.

When it came time to do it, I was so turned on. I wore my nice jeans and walked down to the arranged meeting place. It was so incredible finally getting to play it out. I did a pretty good job acting, despite the fact I was not really being kidnapped. I was shaking from the excitement when I walked down that street. I walked up and down it a few times before I saw his car. He slowed down. I saw his friend in the backseat, he was pretty handsome, not gorgeous or anything, but nice looking. His friend opened the back door and told me to get in back with him. This was very hot; getting felt up by a complete stranger to me. I got into the car normally so the neighbors wouldn't call the cops or anything. I was more afraid one of my friends would see me, though. My heart was pounding like crazy and I was sweating. Not to mention I was already dripping wet. His friend held my wrists in the back seat. I played along a little, fighting with him and trying to get my hands away from him. We'd have to stop when we got near a stop light with other people around, so it was kind of funny. It broke the sexual tension up a lot. He blindfolded me after awhile. I was so aroused, just knowing what they were eventually going to do to me. I fought with him as realistically as I could. I eventually let him subdue me though. Lucas said all kinds of things like he wanted to rape me and make me cry. I wasn't scared by it. It made it really realistic.

Both of them loved it, they were laughing and playing like they were serious. I'd only had sex twice before and it was with Lucas. I got very nervous, not sure if having two guys was going to hurt me or make my pussy loose or get me pregnant. It started feeling real to me at that point, especially with the blindfold on. They carried me into his house, not letting me struggle with them. One grabbed my arms and one grabbed my legs. I was already moaning like crazy when they laid me on his coffee table that they had covered with a blanket. I wanted it so badly. They teased me though. They were taking it very slow, kissing me, and touching me before they even took my jeans off. They took my underwear off, which were soaked. Lucas pushed my legs apart and I felt him licking all around my thighs and my sex.

karolineLUK
Online Now!
Lush Cams
karolineLUK

I was so overstimulated, squeezing his head between my thighs as he licked me inside and out. His friend joined in; he groped my breasts and tried to make out with me. I pushed my head to the side, but he was persistant about it. I eventually gave in and I had both of them on top of me.

"Oh yes, we're going to fuck your brains out!" They said a lot of stuff like that. They called me a lot of names I'd never heard of before. Like 'cum-dumpster.' This was feeling so real, which was a huge turn on for me. They made sure my blindfold stayed on. I was very sensitive to the way they talked to me and the way they touched me. I shuddered each time they touched me. Which they did a lot of, they massaged my whole body. I squealed at the gentlest touches. I started to orgasm, and I didn't stop until this whole experience was over. He was licking my clit while his friend was sucking on nipples. This was the orgasm that I've been holding out on for a week.

Then I felt Lucas pick my ankles up and put my legs over his shoulders. It was in slow-motion for me. His friend backed away since I was lifted halfway up in the air. I was screaming and rubbing my clit especially. He fucked me harder than before, still calling me degrading names. After I calmed down from the initial excitement I started to match his thrusts as best I could. It felt awesome. I clenched my pussy on him and made him groan, and he'd respond by getting more aggressive and making me cry out. His friend soon put his hand on my chin and opened my mouth. I blew him, stopping only to moan as I came again and again. Lucas kept at it until he couldn't anymore, he pulled out of my soaked pussy and let his sperm splash onto my tummy. He put my legs back down while I sucked really hard on his friend, licking all around him. I jerked him back and forth as I did, which he seemed to enjoy. I was hoping this would go on longer. I would get my wish, but they say careful what you wish for.

I liked how his friend became more forceful with me, holding my head so firmly, as if he was making me suck on him. He pulled out enough so just the tip of his thing was in my mouth and then he let me have it. I gagged on his cum as it caught me off guard. It shot right down my throat. I turned my head and he dribbled a few drops on my cheek. Eating cum was very gross, this was the first time I had before, and it felt really weird I remember. I thought I was going to throw up. But, then I felt someone else grab my legs. I didn't know it was someone different until after a little while. I could tell his hands were bigger and his thing was huge. I thought it was Lucas but I started to realize it wasn't. I started to panic when he penetrated me. He was a lot bigger, it felt like someone trying to shove a shampoo bottle inside me. I was in a panic and started to scream and twist around. I pushed the blindfold off and stared at this big scary guy who held my body like nothing. He was going very slow so I could feel every inch of him penetrate me. He really really stretched me apart. I was turned on though, despite the fact I saw there were three more guys there I didn't know about. Now I had no idea what was going on, I didn't know if this was real or not. But I was so overstimulated I kept on cumming, thinking about getting screwed by all 5 of them.

I wasn't thinking about the fact Lucas tricked me at all. The only thing on my mind was the guy fucking the heck out of me and the rest who were pretty much laughing at me. I really winched each time this guy got all the way in me. It was so hot the way he held his hand over my mouth and I could feel his balls against my butt. I looked at the huge dick sliding in and out of me.

"You want to do this baby?" He asked sweetly. I nodded my head, too aroused to say no. He took his hand off of my mouth and began to get more aggressive. I guess it was around then that Lucas came out of his bedroom with his video camera. I didn't notice it until awhile later though. The guys were really crazy. They were calling me names and giving each other high-fives while I was scared and exhausted. They said stuff like I was a good girl and was tight, the sort of things that make sense in the moment. This guy eventually pulled out and threw his condom at me. He climbed up on my chest and ejaculated on my face. I remember staring at the tip of his huge cock as he rubbed it in front of me. I was trying to convince myself he wasn't going to do it when he splattered in my eyes. It was icky and humiliating. But I liked it for some reason, it was very hot. I felt more and more like a piece of meat to them.

There was sperm was all over my face and tummy, I tried wiping it off, but it just smeared around until I felt really grossed out. I never pictued myself in this position before. I could start to taste it when another guy made me blow him. It was my ultimate fantasy, this guy just screwed my mouth while the others were cheering him on. I swallowed his cum too, waiting for this to be over.

It was awkward when it was over and I had to say goodbye to them. It was a lot of fun though and I don't regret that time at all.

Published 
Written by Soul_Purpose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments