Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sexual Awakening

"this is my first story, BIG thank you to Chefgiovanni and Ricksmomliz for their inspiration and help"

11
9 Comments 9
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words
My Sexual Awakening

I open my eyes this morning and I look at your sweet face as you sleep, I smile and stretch. I have this desire to wake you and arouse you like you were last night. Your gorgeous cock was so hard, so big, and fit perfectly inside my pussy. You have touched me like no other man.

I resist the temptation for now. Instead, I slide out from under the covers and head into the bathroom. My nipples are still hard, or is it ... hard again. I'm not sure, nor do I care. I just know that I feel wonderful. I turn on the shower hoping it doesn't wake you up. As I stand under the warm pulsating spray, I think of our night together. The memory of what we did in your office earlier in the day dances in my head. I was already so close to orgasm before I even got there; just from the anticipation of what was to come later.

Your hand was on my pussy caressing me to orgasm in my panties. Then I watched you stroke your cock as you sniffed them and tasted my juices. Mmmmmm you're so sexy.

While I am lathering my body in the shower my hand rubs over my naked pussy. My, how you loved the look of my fat lips and how wet you got me. Oh baby, my desires are waking up. I want you again. I want to be filled by your hardness to feel that velvety smooth skin sliding in and out of my wet pussy, to feel your lips softly take my nipples and hold them and feel you flicking them with your tongue.

My soapy fingers rub my hardened nipples, pinching them a little. I moan. You have awakened the sexual side of me that I thought was dormant for the rest of my days.

My hand slides down from my breast over my stomach to my mound, over my lips teasing myself. I shudder, pressing a little harder and my lips part. I feel the water rushing over me, trickling onto my hand the heat makes me shiver a little. My finger finds my clit hiding in the folds of my lips. I touch it and remember your tongue there. Oh so delicious was the feeling.

Rubbing a little harder, I am groaning with wanton desire for you. My sudden need to cum is overwhelming. I rub harder and faster sticking my fingers inside me to get them wet with my flowing juices. How you're turning me on, and you don't even know it.

My orgasm nears and my knees are weakening. I sit on the edge of the tub and rub harder. Two fingers are buried inside me and the other hand working my clit. Oh yessssss it's so good. My muscles tense. My stomach is fluttering. My heart is racing as the orgasm explodes inside me. I hear myself cry out your name.

I wish you were in here with me, but you're still sleeping. Again I smile to myself. After I find the strength in my legs to stand, I turn off the water and step out of the tub. I dry myself off and I hear you in the next room, groaning. I think to myself, “Are you dreaming of me my sweet? Are you dreaming of your cock buried in my pussy, of our orgasmic night of lust and love?”

I open the door and come back into the bedroom. Your eyes are closed and your breathing is deep but I see your cock has started to stir. You're hard, as hard as I have ever seen any man. The tent in the blanket tells me that you're dreaming of last night. I get back under the blanket beside you. My hand encircles your cock. I stroke it gently, loving the feel of the rigid mast. What a thing of beauty it is.

I hear you moan. You move your legs and you reach for me in your sleep. As you relax I move down your body kissing your nipple and kissing down your belly until I am face to head with your cock. Mmmm, I love the way it looks, so inviting. I pull it towards my mouth. My tongue touches the head, flicking over it, loving the softness of the skin. I taste our cum on you. I take you between my lips and suck just the head. I hear you moan and feel you stirring. I know you won't be asleep long my love.

My mouth takes you deeper inside. My tongue flattened on it sucking you in. I feel your hand brush my shoulder.

ChloeKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeKeller

Your moans tell me that you're awake. I feel you playing with my hair as I suck your hard shaft. My head slowly bobs up and down. My tongue is working around your cock. I hear you moan.

"Yes baby, take my cock. Suck it."

I gently scrape your cock with my teeth and feel you shiver. I know you like that. You beg me to stop or you're going to cum and you want to cum inside me again. You roll me on my back and spread my legs apart. You look at my pussy and smile. You kneel between my legs and reach out and caress my lips.

Knowing how you love to tease me I know you will soon be sucking them into your mouth. Your smile gives you away. There is no urgency this morning so you take your time teasing my pussy with your fingers.

My hips rise to meet you hoping to increase the contact but you say, "No baby, just lay there and enjoy this moment."

I have this burning desire for you deep inside my pussy and in my soul I need you, I want you. I reach for you but you pull back. You finally lay between my legs and gently lick my pussy lips.

I hiss, "Yesssssss baby, lick my pussy." You part my lips with your tongue just as I did in the shower with my fingers. Then I feel you sucking my lips into your mouth, tasting me.

Pulling your head up you let them pop out of your mouth. Then I feel your tongue on my little nub and it sends a jolt of electricity through my body. You drive me crazy licking my clit. Then I feel your tongue inside my hole.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me hard with your tongue!" I love the way you drive me just to the edge and hold me there not letting me cum just yet.

Then I feel you rise and slide forward on my body, sliding in such a way that my pussy touches your chest and stomach leaving a wet trail. Now your cock is at the entrance to my most secret place. I feel you enter me holding yourself back just a little until I wrap my legs around your waist and pull you in hard. I need to feel your cock in me all the way, I need to feel you thrusting into me.

"Fuck me Rick," I moan. "Fuck me hard, make me cum."

I love the way you feel inside me. Your cock is so big and fills me. It stretches me open.

"Oh yes, fuck me please."

You put your hands in mine and push them over my head and hold me there making it hard to move as your cock thrusts in and out. I feel you deep within me creating the friction that my pussy needs.

"Oh yes just like that Rick. Fuck me good... I'm going to cum soon. I'm going to coat your cock. Ohhh god I'm cumming Rick. I'm cumming for you. Give me all you've got. Fill my pussy with your seed. Cum with me baby. CUM!"

I hear your grunting with each thrust. I feel your cock growing inside me. I know you're going to cum very soon. I squeeze with all my might as my orgasm rocks me to my toes. You're pumping into me with short, fast strokes. I know you're ready. Your body tenses just as mine did and I hear you say.

"Oh fuck Teresa, I'm cumming in your cunt! Feel my cum spurting inside you! Take it Teresa, take it all!"

I can feel each powerful spurt of your semen. It sends me over the edge with another powerful orgasm.

As we come down, you hold yourself still within me and gently kiss my lips, our tongues touching and exploring each other’s mouth. I tell you about my special solo time in the shower. It was why I had to have you this morning.

Your now flaccid cock slips from my satiated pussy and you look at the bedside clock.

"Yikes," you say. "I need to shower. Mom is expecting us for breakfast."

I dress as you shower. When we are in the car heading to your Mother's house, you ask me, "Why are you smiling like that?" I take your hand and put it under my dress to the crotch of my panties where you feel the wetness from the juices dripping from my pussy.
 
I ask you, "Do you think Liz would like these?"

Published 
Written by albertagirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments