Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Birds And The Bees.

"A Sweaty, Outdoor Encounter."

14
8 Comments 8
8.7k Views 8.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Hello all, I'm so sorry that I haven't written. I'm working every day now, and have my boys in afternoon, so I've been busy. I 've been thinking about all of the hard cocks out here who enjoy my stories, and how I've been depriving them. This story took place 2 years ago, in late Summer.

As I told you in a previous story, there is a park near my house.(The same park as in my last story). Actually its a large, wooded area with a pond and alot of walking trails. There are also alot of little paths that lead into the woods. It's a very nice place, quiet and serene. It's also quite busy in nice weather, people fishing in the pond, soccer moms walking on trails, and bird watchers walking through the woods.

I love nature. I enjoy camping and boating, just being outdoors. It's nice to escape once in a while. I regret that I don't walk in this park as often as I used too, because of my time constraints. Usually, I would walk alone on the main walking paths, but sometimes, if I was with somebody, I'd venture into the woods. I found some very secluded spots.

Two years ago, in early September, I decided to go for a walk with a male friend of mine, Jack. He's a dear friend who helped me out during my divorce. I've known him since high school. Jack has always been a very attractive man, even in high school. All of the girls, including me, wanted him. We didn't have sex with each other until we we're both 19 years old. Since then, we've been off and on "fuck buddies." At the time of this incident, however, we hadn't had sex in about a year, and I hadn't seen him in about 2 months.

As I said earlier, it was hot out, in the high 80's and quite humid. I decided to wear a pair of cutoff jeans and a light blue loose fitting shirt with my sneakers. Jack arrived with a pair of grey running pants and a white muscle shirt. When I saw him, I immediately got wet. He looked so hot. I gave him a big hug and we started our walk.

We walked about 40 minutes, looking at the birds, enjoying nature. At this time, I was still getting over my divorce, so we talked about that alot. Jack let me vent and we discussed my future options. I hadn't started giving massages yet and was a bit lost on what I would do to make money. We found a bench to sit on and Jack let me cry in his arms for a few minutes.

Jack was sweating, and so was I. The humidity made it a bit uncomfortable, so we decided to go back to our cars. On the way back, I asked him if we could take the long way, on a small foot path leading into the woods. He said sure and we started back. This path is rarely used because its a bit over grown, and it leads nowhere. At the end is a small, little field about 200 yards from main path. I knew this, Jack didn't.

I was feeling vulnerable and hadn't been with a man in a while. Being out in nature, and the feel of his sweaty body had made me horny. My shirt was wet, and low cut. I had caught him sneaking a pick at my tits a few times, that turned me on too. When got to the end of the path, into the small field, Jack looked a little perplexed.

"Um, I think we went the wrong way Sara" he said.

"No we didn't" I replied, with this smirk on my face.

I reached up and gave him a huge kiss. I rubbed his crotch with my right hand, noticing that he didn't have on any underwear.

"Fuck me." I said, in a soft, sexy voice.

"Right here?" he replied, looking a bit shocked.

"Yes Jack, right here." I said, "Fuck me."

As I said that, I yanked his jogging pants down to his knees. His big cock was dangling in the hot sun. I gently pushed him against a tree, then I grabbed his hand and put it on my left tit. Then, as I shoved my tongue down his throat, I began stroking his cock. It didn't take very long for him to get hard.

Jack was getting into it. He was kissing me roughly, and squeezing my tits. The smell of our sweaty bodies was arousing.

SunriseLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SunriseLady

We knew that we were in a public park, and that anyone could walk down that path. That made it even more exciting. I was like a tigress in heat, I needed his cock.

I pulled off my shirt, folded it and put it on the ground. I got on my knees, and began sucking his big, sweaty cock. I put my hands on his waist and looked up at him as I sucked him with steady, deep strokes. Occasionally, I would lick the shaft. I was really getting into it. By now, my vagina was soaked.

Where we were, we couldn't be seen from the main path, but all I could think of was that any one could come to where we were. Some soccer mom walks up on me topless, on my knees, giving Jack a blowjob. It really aroused me, I began to suck harder. Jack began thrusting his cock into my mouth. His head was back and his eyes were closed. His cock throbbed in my mouth. I could tell that he was really enjoying it.

After another moment or so, I decided that it was time. I didn't need to say a word. I sat down, took off my shorts, laid on my back and opened my legs. He didn't even take his pants off. He got on his knees, grabbed my waist, pulled me toward him, and entered me. I let out a quiet moan as his cock filled my pussy.

Jack didn't waist any time. Right from the start, he began pounding me. I could feel the sticks and dirt against my back, and my ass bounced off of the ground with every thrust. His hot, sweaty body was on mine, I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Fuck me hard Jack." I said.

I looked up to the sky, watching my sneakers move, and trying not to scream as he pounded away at me. You could hear a "thud" every time my ass hit the ground. I was so aroused. My husband would have never done anything like this. It was dirty, slutty, and I was loving it.

After a few minutes we decided to change postions. I got on my hands and knees, raised my ass in the air and spread my legs wide. Sweat dripped off of my body. The smell of sex was in the air. I looked back at him as he grabbed my waist and rammed his cock into me.

Jack has always been a great fuck, and he knows that my husband didn't sexually satisfy me. He likes to talk dirty and call me names. He knows that I find that arousing.

"You like my cock, don't you?" he asked.

"Yes!" I gasped.

"Now you know what it like to be fucked like a real man." he said.

He was fucking the shit out of me. Hammering away at my pussy with fast, deep thrusts. Our skin began to slap together, and it's possible people could have heard us, but I didn't care.

"God..Jack..Fuck me." I said.

He started banging my brains out. He had a handful of hair as he fucked me with rapid fire thrusts. Talking dirty to me the whole time.

"Fuck it slut!" he said. "Fuck this hard cock."

I started moving my hips back and forth. Trying to get him as deep inside of me as possible.

"Move that ass!" he demanded.

"Yes sir." I replied.

My knees hurt from rubbing against the ground, and my ass hurt from the pounding that he was giving me. He grabbed me shoulders and held on while he pummeled my pussy. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"I'M CUMMING!" I said as an earth shaking orgasm over took me.

Jack continued banging me for a good 5 minutes before it was his turn. He didn't say a single word, he fucked me with about 10 jackhammer thrusts and suddenly stop. I heard him groan as I felt my back get wet from his cum. I collapsed on the ground, soaked in sweat and dizzy from the heat. A few moments later I got dressed, Jack pulled his pants up and we went back to our cars. I went home, took a shower and a nap.

For the next 5 months or so, Jack and I fucked often, including both New Yeas Eve and Valentines Day. We haven't had sex in about 8 months and I'm thinking that maybe I should give him a call. I'm so very horny.

I'll write again soon, I promise.
Published 
Written by MotelMILF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments