Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Boss

"Kelly is in total control"

9
4 Comments 4
20.0k Views 20.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words
The Oh Agency was the most recognizable and profitable advertising agency in Los Angeles. The main reason for their success was Kelly Oh, CEO of the company. At forty-six, Kelly had pushed the company to unbelievable heights. She worked hard. And played even harder. Demanding the most of her employees, she got everything they could give and rewarded them both financially and sexually.

Kelly, a gorgeous half-asian, half-hawaiian stunner, had it all: Money, Power and Beauty. She got anyone and anything her heart desired. Her voracious sexual appetite knew no bounds. Kelly loved to have office trysts, especially with the new additions to the workforce. It was such a turn on to get people to do whatever she wanted them to do. Today would be no exception. There were four new employees starting this sunny August morning. By the end of the day , they would be initiated into Kelly's Circle of Perversion.

As Kelly pulled into her parking spot, she could feel her pulse quickening as well as wetness forming between her legs. She was clad in a beige, v-cut dress that left part of her perky breasts as well as her sexy flat stomach exposed. Every eye was on Ms. Oh as she slinked through the main lobby. She stopped at her secretary, Chanel's, desk. Chanel had been working for Kelly for nearly four years now. Not only was she an efficient worker but also a gorgeous young woman with long brown hair and tits that defied gravity. Today, Chanel had her hair back in a tail. She was wearing a red blouse with the first three buttons open, to show off her marvelous cleavage. Kelly gave her a big smile and then, after staring at the fresh young recruits sitting in the waiting area, a playful wink while walking toward her office door.

A tingle came over Kelly as she tried to decide whom she would invite into the office first. Her nipples were hard as she opened her door and went back out to get a better look at her new playthings. She leaned down to whisper something to Chanel. Glancing over at James, a handsome twenty-five year-old in a dark blue suit, Kelly nodded to Chanel. After entering her office once more, Kelly sat in her luxurious leather chair and waited for James to come in. Chanel called to him and he promptly rose and walked through the door, before closing it behind him.

"Make yourself comfortable", Kelly said motioning to the chair in front of her desk.

James took a seat and looked anxiously at his new boss. He thought that she was the sexiest woman he'd ever seen and praised his good fortune at being chosen to work for her growing company.

Kelly stood and strode over to James, moving behind him and putting her hands on his broad shoulders.

"Mmm," Kelly purred. "I love a well-dressed man. May I see your tie?"

James looked confused at the request, but loosened his tie, pulled it over his head and handed it to her.

"Now James," she began. "If you want this job there's only one thing you have to remember, I'm the Boss, and you will do whatever I ask of you. Take out your cock for me."

James was taken aback, but Kelly's demanding tone was quite arousing, to say the least. He did as she commanded and unzipped his fly. Reaching inside his boxers , he released his eight inch cock to his gorgeous boss. A delicious smile came across her face as her eyes feasted on his large, thick member. She squatted down in front of him, her mouth mere inches from his manhood. His cock twitched with anticipation. But instead of letting him slide between her wet lips, Kelly wrapped the silk tie around his cock and pulled until it fit snugly around his dick.

Getting to her feet, she grasped the tie and led him, by the cock, back to her chair. Staring deeply into his big, brown eyes, Kelly began tugging gently on the tie, causing it to move, slowly, up and down his length. He met her stare until the sensations got the best of him and he closed his eyes, leaned his head back and began to moan at this unconventional 'handjob'.

"Enjoying yourself, James?" Kelly asked, rhetorically. "Just do me a favor and open your eyes when you are about to cum. I would love to see what is going on in your head at your moment of release."

His breathing grew more labored as Kelly picked up the pace. She could tell he was nearing the point of no return. A few more strokes of the tie and he would surely erupt.

"Cum for me, James!" Kelly demanded. "I want to see you explode."

Right on cue, James let out a loud gasp as streams of hot cum shot from his throbbing cock. His chest was covered in his own jizz. Kelly motioned to the tissues on her desk and told him to clean up before he left. She gave him a peck on the cheek and asked him to come in tomorrow at eight. James walked out the door, while Kelly contemplated who she wanted to 'interview' next.

"Chanel, please send in Jillian," Kelly said over the intercom.

Within seconds, the door swung open and in walked Jillian being led by Chanel. A devious grin on Kelly's face as she saw the young blonde in the short green dress enter her office. As Jillian took a seat, Chanel waited in the doorway.

"Do you need anything else?" Chanel asked with a slight hint of desperation in her voice.

Kelly knew that Jillian was just her secretary's type. A cute young blonde with a tight, firm body. Normally, Kelly wouldn't mind sharing with her , but for this first time she wanted Jillian all for herself.

"That will be all," Kelly stated as Chanel left with a disappointed look on her face.

Kelly studied her intently. Giving her the once-over. A pretty face, nice cleavage and long sexy legs.

"It says here you're nineteen?" Kelly questioned.

" I know I look young," Jillian answered. " But, trust me, I am nineteen."

Kelly absolutely adored young women. Their smooth, flawless skin, fit bodies and sense of adventure. So many naughty ideas were running through her mind, she didn't know which decadent one she should choose.

"Stand up for me. Turn around. What are you willing to do to get this job?"

Without saying a word, Jillian took down the straps on her dress and let it fall to the floor. Completely naked underneath, she let Kelly's eyes feast on her sexy form. With a wicked smile on her face, Kelly extended her index finger and motioned for Jillian to come to her. The naughty teen strolled over to the desk. Kelly took her by the wrists and pulled Jillian down onto her lap. The Boss kissed her gently on the mouth.

"Have you ever been with an older woman?" Kelly asked as her hands caressed the smooth skin on this beauty's back.

"None as gorgeous as you, Ms. Oh," Jillian replied.

Her answer made Kelly grin. Perfect, she thought. Enough talk. Kelly wanted to devour her fresh, new flower. Jillian sat on the desk. Kelly began to softly kiss her inner thighs. Her teeth grazed the girl's silky flesh. Her sweet smell had Kelly's mouth watering. Placing her nose on her sex, Kelly breathed in the fragrant aroma of Jillian's pussy. Time to dine. Kelly flicked her tongue across Jillian's soft folds. The more she licked, the more excited Kelly became. This beautiful blonde tasted delicious. Focusing on her clit, Kelly sucked and licked until the little bud grew hard, and the juices started to coat her tongue. After her first taste, Kelly dove in and frantically lapped at Jillian's pussy. The young girl screamed as Ms. Oh continued to eat her out. Darting her skilled tongue in and out as she rubbed at Jillian's engorged clit. Jillian's moans were becoming louder as Kelly increased the pace of her tongue.

"Oh, fuck!" Jillian screamed as her orgasm came rushing out in a flood of juices that Kelly greedily drank down. Kelly pulled Jillian to her and slid her tongue into the teen's mouth, letting Jillian have a taste of her own sweetness.

After Jillian had left, Kelly contemplated who she wanted next. There was Derek, the twenty-three-year-old with the muscular build and piercing blue eyes. Or maybe, she would select Jacob, the thirty-one-year-old, whose wavy blonde hair and sexy smile had her dripping with excitement. Then a wicked idea came to her mind. Why not have both?

"Chanel, send in Derek... and Jacob," Kelly said.

Both men stood, gave an awkward grin to Chanel and walked towards the door. Meanwhile, Kelly had stripped off her dress and was sitting in her chair in just a white, lacy bra and panties. There was a knock on the door.

"Come in," Kelly said. "Please take a seat on the couch."

Kelly's chair was turned away from them as they entered her office. The two men looked at each other, confused. She turned to face them, at which point their confusion was replaced by excitement. The way these men were looking at Kelly had her so turned on.

"Gentlemen, do either of you mind sharing me?"

No response. Just two, wide, pussy-eating grins.

"Good. Now both of you get naked!" Kelly commanded.

She watched as the men hurriedly stripped off their suits.

IsabellaEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaEva

They were magnificent in their nakedness. Strong, hard bodies with big, beautiful cocks. Kelly told them to sit. Her eyes washing over every delectable inch of male flesh.

"Now, I want to see you stroke your cocks," Kelly said. Then she had a naughtier idea. "No, stroke each other's cocks. "

They looked at each other, then back at Kelly. She could feel their reluctance. So she gave them some more incentive. Taking two fingers into her mouth, wetting them with her saliva, Ms. Oh pulled her panties aside and ran her digits across her delicious, bald lips. She ginned, triumphantly, as they took each other's cocks in hand and began to pleasure the other's manhood. Kelly, absolutely, loved having this power over men. Her hand slipped inside her wet panties, finding her hard clit, as she enjoyed the show. Seeing those strong hands moving over throbbing cocks, had Kelly going out of her mind.

"Mmmm. I think you could use a wet mouth on those cocks," she stated. "Derek, get on your knees in front of Jacob."

He looked at her, both shocked and nervous. His eyes met Jacob's as he reached for his dick. Kelly looked on, amused. What a power trip, she thought. Just as Derek was about to go down on him, Kelly interrupted.

"Glad to see how far you're willing to go, Derek. You don't have to suck his cock. But, since you are already on your knees, I want you to crawl over here and show me what you can do with that tongue."

Ever obedient, Derek started toward Kelly. He stared straight into her lustful eyes as he moved forward, growing more excited the closer he came. Derek could smell her womanly scent as he stopped mere inches from paradise. He watched, helplessly, while she teased her clit with perfectly manicured fingers. Dipping a finger inside her soft folds, Kelly held it up to Derek's eager mouth. He lapped at it like a hungry puppy. She was so enjoying the tease, but her soaking wet pussy needed some attention. And she wanted it now. Kelly leaned forward, gripped the hair on the back of Derek's head and pulled his face down between her legs. His tongue dove in hard as if this were his last meal. His eagerness was appreciated , but she liked to be eaten slowly. 'Take your time and drive me crazy until I beg to be pushed over the edge to a blissful, mind-blowing orgasm.' That is what she told one of her past recruits. The oral sex was so amazing that Kelly hired this individual on the spot. In fact, this person would be quite useful right now.

"Chanel, could you come in here," Kelly asked.

Her secretary swung open the office door and was greeted by the erotic sight of her Boss, sitting in her leather chair, completely naked. More eye candy caught her attention as she noticed Derek kneeling a few feet in front of Kelly. His well-muscled body brought a wicked smile to her face. Then out of the corner of her eye, she saw Jacob sitting on the couch. His big, beautiful cock standing at full attention.

"Chanel, would you mind showing these boys how to eat pussy?"Kelly asked. "The last time you licked me so well, I lost track of my orgasms."

Always ready and willing to please her sexy Boss, Chanel walked over to Kelly and got down on her knees. She proceeded to slowly run her tongue over Kelly's clit. Ms. Oh moaned as Chanel's skilled tongue had her pussy heating up. Next, she focused her oral attack on her Boss's pretty pink lips. Gently licking on her wet lips, then tugging on the soft flesh to illicit gasps of ecstasy from Kelly. The boys were enjoying this erotic lesson. Stroking there cocks, waiting for their turn to please the sexy Ms. Oh. Kelly's moans grew louder as Chanel made love to her glistening twat. Adding two fingers to increase the pleasure, Chanel went back to Kelly's clit, sucking hard as she slid her fingers deep inside .

"Oh fuck, yes!" Kelly screamed as her body shuddered. Chanel continued to eat her as her first orgasm led to a second, equally powerful explosion. Kelly began to shake as Chanel licked her to a third eruption. Chanel's tongue and chin were covered in her juices as Kelly finally came down from her orgasmic high.

"And that is how you eat a pussy, boys," Kelly grinned. "Now, be good and help Chanel out of her clothes."

Derek and Jacob stood on either side of Chanel, one unbuttoning her blouse as the other pulled down her silk skirt. She instinctively reached for their cocks and began to stroke both of them as they removed her bra and panties. Derek was on his knees kissing Chanel's flat tummy.

"Did you forget something?" Kelly inquired as her hand ran across her horny pussy.

Derek, once more, crawled toward her as she played with her hot lips. She could tell that the lesson had paid off. Derek took his time, kissing and licking at her pussy, maintaining a slow and steady pace. Before losing herself again, Kelly glanced over to see Jacob, eagerly munching on her secretary's sex. This boy was good. A few more licks and Kelly was cumming all over again. After such a wonderful licking, Kelly's hungry pussy needed dick.

"Chanel, sweetheart, why don't you get those cocks nice and hard for me. I need to get fucked, now."

A disappointed, almost angry look came to Chanel's gorgeous face. She was so close to cumming herself. But, Kelly was in charge and she always followed the Boss's orders. At least, she would get to suck these big, fat cocks. Chanel loved cock and two were even better. Derek and Jacob stood before her, anxiously waiting to feel her talented mouth on their throbbing cocks. With the perfect view, Kelly watched as Chanel took Derek's meat down her throat. A couple of deep sucks and then she replaced his cock with Jacob's thick member. Back and forth she went from one big dick to the other. Sucking long and hard as her hand toyed with her overheated pussy, which was still begging for satisfaction. Chanel was dripping wet as she devoured these beautiful, long cocks. Kelly furiously rubbed her clit, watching Chanel's sloppy blow-jobs.

"Bring them to me," Kelly said.

Chanel led these studs over to Ms. Oh. Kelly stood up, put her hands on Jacob's chest and pushed him down onto the chair. She straddled him, lowering herself on his rigid cock. Meanwhile, she had Derek come to the back of the chair so she could feel his cock in her mouth. Bouncing up and down on Jacob as she sucked off Derek made this moment almost perfect. Almost.

"Chanel. lick my ass! Get it nice and wet. I have another job for this cock," Kelly stated, wagging Derek's dick in front her face.

Following orders, Chanel flicked her tongue across her Boss's backdoor. Kelly's moans were muffled by the cock in her mouth, but Chanel knew that she was enjoying this tongue-lashing, immensely. Chanel had Kelly writhing when she slid her tongue deep into her Boss's ass. Kelly was beyond ready now.

"Fuck me in the ass, Derek. I want you to slide inside my tightest hole."

Derek got behind Kelly and inched his way into her ass. Completely full, Kelly was in heaven as both men pumped their hard cocks, simultaneously, inside her. Chanel, left with nothing to do but masturbate, looked on as Kelly got fucked by these two hard dicks. She was jealous. And horny. Kelly rode them for all they were worth. Having multiple orgasms before she felt that they were about to explode themselves. Knowing that Chanel had been such a good helper, Kelly decided that she deserved a treat.

"Boys, I want you to cum all over Chanel," she said.

The men pulled out of Kelly and started stroking right in front of Chanel. She stuck out her tongue. So horny to taste their sticky cum. Derek looked like he would shoot first. He positioned himself over her and screamed as jets of thick, white jizz shot into Chanel's mouth and on her ample breasts. Greedily, she swallowed it down. Within seconds, Jacob shot the biggest load they had ever seen. Cum went everywhere; in her mouth, her hair, on her boobs and down her flat stomach. Chanel was drenched in cum. She wanted more, and took their cocks in her mouth trying to get every last drop of delicious cum.

Kelly extended her index finger and motioned for Chanel to come forward. When Chanel reached her, Kelly pulled her down and began to lick the cum off every inch of her.. The guys stood there watching, their cocks beginning to stir once more.

'I'm sorry, baby," Kelly began. "I know you must be dying to get fucked?"

The men smiled at each other. Maybe, their work wasn't done for the day quite yet. Kelly burst their bubble when she told them that they were excused for the rest of the day.

"Thanks for a great audition, boys. See you both on Monday."

As they were leaving, Kelly pulled a long, red Feeldoe from the top drawer of her desk. She smiled widely as she kissed Chanel on the lips.

Published 
Written by sexual41
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments