Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Risque Encounter

"Who said the darkness can't be fun?"

17
9 Comments 9
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Competition Entry: Pride

It had been too long, and there wasn’t enough time. I needed her, to taste her essence as it dripped from her core. We decided on dinner, which was a mistake, at least for her. Sitting in the round booth, secluded from other customers, I pushed her skirt up her thighs, caressing bare skin as the waiter greeted us. 

"Would you like to start the evening with an appetizer?”

Her breath caught as I slipped a finger into her already wet heat. 

"Su- sure, the calamari platter.”  We’d been here before, no menu was needed. 

"And to drink?” 

Her hips were moving against my hand, a gentle rhythm begging for more. I wasn’t ready for that though. Removing my hand completely, she sighed in frustration. I flashed a devilish grin, daring her to say something. We both knew she never would. 

"Just water tonight," I replied, winking at him, bringing my fingers to my lips, sucking them clean.

She was delicious, and I wanted more. 

"I personally can’t wait for desert," I said, chuckling. 

She almost choked, but the waiter laughed as he turned to leave. He knew what was happening moments before and what would be happening again throughout the night. 

Turning to her, I ran my hand up her side, applying a gentle pressure to the curve of her ample breast. She wasn’t wearing a bra, just like I preferred. Pinching the nipple quickly, she yelped in surprise and I couldn’t help but laugh as she looked around to see if anyone had heard. 

"I’m going to take you in the bathroom and fuck you senseless, you know that don’t you?" I asked and her eyes grew big as much from shock as desire. “Maybe I’ll ask the waiter to join us. I know you’d like that."

He arrived with the calamari as I was pulling my hand back from her breast, tugging the neckline down a bit, giving him a view no one could ignore. And as he placed the food on the table, he tried to keep his eyes off her tits. 

“You can look, she likes it when people look.” 

His startled eyes shot up, mouth agape. She nodded a bit, giving affirmation that he could indeed look. 

“Please look," she whispered, "I want you to.”

And with that statement, I knew he and I would both be fucking her tonight. 

As we finished dinner, I motioned him over. 

“Can we get the check please, someone is in a hurry to get out of here." I motioned toward her with my thumb. 

“Of course,” he said, handing it to me, "I’m kind of glad I’m getting out of here in a few myself.”

Placing my card in the pocket of the book containing our check, I glanced up at him. “Would you like to join us, when you’re off?"

For a moment he just stood there, eyes shifting between the two of us.

"Yes! I mean sure...are you for real?"

He was adorable, blushing a particularly handsome shade of red. 

"Yes, I am for real. In about two minutes I am going to take her into alley and fuck her till she comes all over my hand, and you are more than welcome to join us."

During our entire exchange she sat there, looking at his brown eyes, silently begging for him to agree. Walking away in a sudden rush, he spoke, “I’ll be right back with your receipt." He too was suddenly in a hurry.

Grabbing her hand, I slid from the booth and started for the door. The waiter whose name I had forgotten, if he'd even told us in the first place, was already walking back towards us.  As we met halfway, I took the book from him, removing my card and signing the receipt before handing it back. 

"We'll be in the alley waiting for you." 

I didn't have to wonder if he'd meet us there, I could tell from the look on his face he would. Outside, the moon lit our path as we walked around the corner and down the alley. Pulling her into me, breasts against breast, my lips found her skin directly under the lobe of her ear. Kissing her there elicited the same response each time. The shiver of desire chasing lust down her spine before catching it and settling in the heat of her pussy. 

I wasted no time in finding that heat myself, on and off throughout the night, my fingers had teased her. Now it was time, I wanted to feel the orgasm course through her while she struggled to remain silent. Her muscles clenched around my fingers, juices coating my hand and wrist. 

MizukiMiko
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MizukiMiko

“God, she’s beautiful like that.” 

Turning my head, I saw him standing there. She is beautiful, eyes glazed with passion, head thrown back, mouth open, silently begging for the release she knows is coming any moment. 

"Come closer, can you smell her desire?" 

Running my hand down his chest, I leaned in and kissed him. He wasn’t expecting that. I could tell by the shock on his face, but he wouldn’t deny me, after all he was going to fuck my wife. 

And fuck her he did, pulling them together, I stepped back to watch. I could see the outline of his hard cock and, I knew with how turned on she was there would be little foreplay.

With a hard kiss, he pulled her close. Pulling her leg up over his hip, he pressed her against the wall. I watched as she ground her pussy against him, as he struggled to release his dick from the prison his pants created. 

Walking up behind him, I laid one hand on her thigh as the other moved around his waist to the zipper he was struggling with. 

"Here, let me help," I whispered as I pulled the zipper down. 

Once he was released, I stood there, one hand on his hip the other resting on her bare leg and simply watched. 

In one swift stroke, he was buried to the hilt in her heat. Her face was magical as the sudden sensations coursing through her body appeared to overwhelm her. 

I watched as his face changed, and I knew exactly what she was doing as he continued to move in short practiced strokes. She was milking his cock, pulsating around hard flesh, stroking it over and over again begging with her body for him to fill her with his cum. 

Whispering in his ear I told him how she wanted his cum, then I told him to ask her.

"Do you?"

"No. Say it all."

"Do yo- do you want my cum?" he asked her, lips trembling as the words escaped.

"Oh that is much better. You should fuck her harder, she likes it hard."

Sliding my hand up her thigh, pinching her nipple I felt him slam into her soaked cunt. 

"Babe, you should answer him. Do you want his cum?”

"Yes, god yes.”  

And it was like a dam broke inside her. 

I pinched her nipples as she begged him to fuck her harder. 

"Fuck me, fuck me, god damn, fuck me harder!" she cried out, both pleading and with authority.

I stepped back as he dropped her leg and moved away from her. In that moment, he turned her around pressing her back forward until she was bent at the waist. Stepping close he slammed into her, giving her exactly what she wanted. Over and over again, he pounded her pussy. 

As close as I was, I could hear his balls slapping against her clit with each thrust. I knew from experience it would only take a few minutes before he blew his load deep in her hungry cunt. 

They were both panting from the exertion when I stepped around them and buried my hand in her hair. Tugging her face up, forcing her to look at me. I smiled. She really is gorgeous when she’s being fucked. 

"Cum for me darling, cum so good for me". 

And with that request, I felt her body tense as her orgasm crested, my words the final spark to the blaze. Slipping my hand over her mouth, I watched her eyes, as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her. Seconds later, I heard him grunt as he lost the battle of control, succumbing to the pleasure of her milking pussy. 

Letting go of her hair. I moved her up into a hug as he pulled away. Looking over her head, I gave him a wink and a smile. 

"You did wonderful, darling, so wonderful."

Her eyes still glazed with passion began to drift, almost closed. She’d fall asleep standing up if I didn't get her to the car. 

Reaching into my pocket, I pulled out a card and handed it to him. 

"I have to get her home, but this was great."

Taking the card from me, he nodded.

"If you'd like to get together with us in the future, give that number a call. I may not answer so leave a message, I'll call back."

As he nodded his understanding, I gently led her back up the alley toward the car. 

Looking back over my shoulder, I winked at him as I heard him say maybe next time, all three of us can play.

Tossing my long hair over my shoulder as my skirt danced around my thighs I laughingly responded, “I don’t really care for dick, but you never know.”

 

Published 
Written by Tiff_69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments