Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sexy Tease

"Putting on a afternoon strip show"

9
3 Comments 3
2.9k Views 2.9k
630 words 630 words

My Exhibitionist

I needed to go to Chicago on business and I asked my girlfriend to join me.

I had bought her a leather sex outfit. It was nothing but some narrow leather stripes that covered nothing. It went around her nipples, across her boobs and around her pussy, it was very sexy. We were staying in a high rise hotel with floor to ceiling windows. We checked in and I gave her the outfit I bought and left for some meetings and told her I would be back about four.

When I returned she was wearing her leather thong. She had been out buying some champagne and strawberries. The blinds were of course wide open. She sat me on the sofa and we drank the first bottle of champagne and she was teasing me by getting up to pour another glass. She always bent way over showing off her great butt and freshly waxed pussy. Then she would turn around and pull on her nipples.

I thought she was putting on a very sexy show. Little did I realize there was a guy in a condo next door that was watching the entire show?

Chris then started taking off her leather thong and putting on a great show. I had my back to the window so I could not see the guy watching, but he was getting the best show ever.

By now Chris was a little bit tipsy. Next, she took one of the strawberries, dipped it in champagne and put it in her pussy. She then pulled it out and ate it. She did it again only this time she put in my mouth. It tasted so good with her pussy juice all over it.

By now I was so horny I had my dick out stroking it. And as I would find out the guy next door was lying back in his desk chair with one leg on his desk and stroking his dick. Chris was getting quite a show. She was in heaven showing off her body to a stranger and teasing me at the same time.

SoniaBrayy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SoniaBrayy

Next, she got down on her knees in front of me and started giving me a blow job. She would spit in her hand and rub it all over my dick to get it slick. Then she would squeeze it very hard and stroke me while sucking on just the head of my dick. Then she started throat fucking me. It didn’t take long and I unloaded down her throat.

I got up and lead her to the bed that is when I saw the guy next door stoking his dick feverishly. She spread her legs wide open and I started eating her pussy. She was so wet that in a few minutes my entire face was soaked with her juices. Chris was moaning loudly and pulling my hair. I started by flipping my tongue across her clit and down her slit to her ass. I would spend time licking the spot between her asshole and her pussy and then lick my way back to her clit. After a couple times of this, she had a big time orgasm.

But I wasn’t done; I wanted to make sure she would cum very hard. I then started manipulating her clit with my lips and sucking on her. I held her clit between my teeth and flipped my tongue across it. She was about to have an even bigger orgasm than before.

I then got her on her hands and knees and started fucking her doggy style. Chris was watching the guy stroke his dick while I pounded her from behind.

I must have fucked her for a good fifteen minutes before we both had a huge orgasm.

 

Published 
Written by blsstories
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments