Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Week In Spain With Kelly

"Kelly exposes herself and fucks new-found friends on a week-long vacation to Spain"

13
1 Comment 1
14.2k Views 14.2k
6.6k words 6.6k words

It was June of 1990. Kelly had won a trip to Spain through her job. They got the trip by spending money with a media company. They had an internal contest and Kelly won the trip for two. She found out back in March that she won and had been feverishly planning and hitting the gym and tanning salon ever since.

We arrived on a Sunday after an overnight flight to Brussels and then a short hop to Torremolinos on Spain’s Costa Del Sol. The first item on our printed agenda was to meet up at a cocktail party on the top floor of the hotel. There were around forty to fifty people with the group, maybe a handful of host employees and their partners, and the rest of the group was split about half each with folks like us that just got lucky and business owners of companies that kept the trip for themselves.

The only real rule on the trip was that we had to make an appearance at the daily six o’clock cocktail parties. Something about the IRS, but they were serious that we needed to appear. All the rest of the time was ours. Actually, the cocktail parties were nice because they did work as icebreakers and we met lots of new people.

Kelly had planned to spend plenty of time on the beach so Monday morning we wandered out to the resort’s beach and found a number of the group already camped out. Before too long there were at least a dozen or more of us. While the beach was topless and we saw bodies of every shape, it was clear that this group of Americans seemed happy to keep their boobs covered. Three of the guys had brought 35mm cameras with zoom lenses to catch the sights and were comical in their efforts to photograph topless women while appearing as though they weren’t.

I could tell Kelly wasn’t too pleased and we discussed it at lunchtime. She had planned to go topless as it’s “normal” in Spain. She decided that we didn’t really know these people and would likely never see them again so who cares what they think? We arrived early for the siesta beach session. Kelly took off her top and lay on her front while I slathered her back in sunscreen. A half hour or so later, when the rest had arrived, she simply rolled over and slathered up her front and that was that.

Some old biddies whispered amongst themselves. At least one of the guys took pics of Kelly without getting slugged by his wife as another guy had by his wife. At twenty-nine, Kelly was the youngest woman in the entire group and clearly, by a country mile, the sexiest and best-looking. The other guys were all stealing glances and Kelly was happy.

On Tuesday, Kelly wore a much smaller bikini than the day before. It had straps that wrapped way up over her hips and covered maybe half her butt. It was cut so narrow in front and laid so flat against her skin that it was clear to all that Kelly shaved her snatch. Kelly didn’t wear a top, just a gauzy beach cover-up. She took it off as unveiling and all the guys in the group loved it. Kelly’s boobs were 32F and defying all laws of age and gravity. Her bottle-blond hair was shoulder-length. She gave up the tight perm curls of a year ago and now her hair was just wavy. At five feet two inches, Kelly was all leg, butt, and boobs. She was simply stunning in that bikini.

Soon jokes were being made as the guys ogled other girls whether they matched up to Kelly. Kelly loved the attention, has a great sense of humor and everybody just enjoyed her body and got over it.

Two of the guys who had struck up a fast friendship with us were Barry and Scott. Barry owned a Chevy dealership and Scott, his best friend and golfing buddy, owned several furniture stores. They were both mid-forties and had been managing to ditch their wives for several of these trips. Scott was one of the camera guys. At one point, Kelly nailed him on why he hadn’t taken any shots of her. He kind of stuttered for a bit until Kelly let him off the hook. And with a wink and a glint, she let him know it really would be okay. She posed in her chair (and even rolled over so he could get some ass shots) as he shot an entire roll of film.

We met up with Scott and Barry for dinner that night. As was the case at every meal, the wine or sangria was flowing fast. Everything was just a short walk from the resort, so going home drunk seemed pretty okay. After dinner when we were all having some laughs Barry mentioned that he spoke to the concierge and found out there was a nude beach about twelve kilometers up the coast. He was finding some folks who were interested.

Kelly’s eyes lit up immediately. We had been to a nude beach in Florida a year before and had some great random sex. From the smile on her face, I knew her twat was already wet.

As we got a little deeper into it, the real story was that there were some guys who would like to go if Kelly was going. They loved seeing her topless and wondered if she was up for nude? What nice sweet people. Who didn’t know a thing about my sexually ravenous wife! Yes, we agreed to meet in the lobby after late breakfast.

It was Kelly, myself (six-feet-four-inches tall, two hundred thirty pounds and standard white-boy equipment), Barry, Scott, Daniel, and Butch. Butch and Daniel’s wives were taking a planned shopping trip for the day and had no clue what their husbands were up to. Butch was married to staff and Daniel was there because his wife was a VP who got the trip.

We piled into a small taxi-van with Kelly lying across several guys' laps. She was wearing an oversize white tank top and elastic waist soccer shorts. There was plenty of side boob and butt cheek showing and the guys were resting their hands on her and gently massaging what they had in close reach.

This beach was basically an unimproved section of coastline. I’m sure a resort was on its way, it just hadn’t been built as yet. So, it was unofficial, but once we made our way over a dune and found a path we were met with a glorious beach that was active but far from crowded and had lots of naked bodies, again in all shapes and sizes, enjoying the sun.

We started laying out beach towels: Daniel, Kelly, me, then the other guys, all of us in a row. Kelly said in the van, as the guys were all being very flirty about her being naked, that she would be the last one in the group to remove her clothes. If she was going to show, the guys needed to as well.

The guys wasted no time in stripping naked. It was just random that we were all facing the water as we stripped. Kelly was right with us, peeling off the tank and pulling down the shorts to reveal her gloriously naked body. As Kelly lifted her head after dropping her shorts, she said what others of us were thinking, “Whoa!”

Barry had turned around, facing us. His limp cock was the size of mine when fully hard. And as big around too. A six-inch long, fat limp cock hanging in front of his nuts.

Scott piped in “Barry, quit showing off and hide that damn thing.”

Kelly was the first to sit on her towel. Quickly Scott, Barry, and Butch realized theirs were in the wrong spot and moved their towels toward the water end of ours. They simply wanted the best view of her cunt. Who could blame them? Kelly doesn’t have one of those sewn-closed peaches. Her outer lips are about an inch apart. Her inner labia are in full view and her clit is only half covered by its hood and pokes out as soon as it’s aroused.

Kelly was lying back on her elbows, her legs out flat. I held out the bottle of sunscreen and asked Kelly if she wanted any help. Butch nearly leaped to get the bottle. Kelly lay back and everyone watched as he rubbed her starting at her feet. When he got to her thighs she spread them open and said, “Don’t miss anything.” Butch made sure her pussy lips wouldn’t burn. What a thoughtful guy! He ended at her forehead. We had all rolled to our stomachs to hide the hard-ons. Of course, Butch had to comment on Kelly’s tattoo of an open rose on her pubic mound. The guys all agreed they liked it.

Kelly’s nipples were so hard I thought they might bust. It wasn’t long before she rolled over. Scott grabbed the sunscreen next. He started on her neck and worked his way down, spending plenty of time on the side boob squishing out. He skipped her ass and went to her ankles and worked his way up. Kelly was softly moaning. As he reached her thighs she spread them wide. We could all see the glistening juices running down her slit. Scott really worked over her butt, massaging it deeply. Kelly swiveled her ass upwards. Her butthole was looking right at Scott. He rubbed between her legs and all along her thighs. Kelly was starting to twitch. I knew she wanted to cum and badly so. Then Scott ran his hand flat from the opening of her slit all the way up and across her butthole. He did a number of slow strokes like that. It was on maybe the fourth or fifth stroke that Kelly was over the edge. She grabbed her towel with her fists, her ass popped up and slammed down a couple of times and she groaned into the sand.

All of the guys had their mouths open and their cocks were raging. They had been sitting up watching and were now quickly trying to hide their boners. It was impossible to miss Barry’s. It was a good, good eight inches long and thick. The next time Kelly flipped onto her front Daniel took that shift. He flat-out fingered her with two fingers until she came.

I had been watching a young couple about twenty feet away from us. If I had to guess, I’d say Brits, maybe Irish? She had stroked him hard and was now trying to not be seen as she nuzzled into his groin to suck his cock. I could see him trying to convince her of something and I was pretty sure I knew what. Sure enough! She pulled off his dick and slithered onto his chest. He manipulated his dick into her and had his knees into the air as he thrust into her pussy.

I had nudged Kelly to watch. At one point I caught eye contact with the guy and gave him a thumbs-up. He said something to the girl and she peeled up off of him showing a beautiful set of C-cups bouncing on his cock. She got a thumbs-up too, from Kelly. The guy popped his load right after that. The girl rolled off, facing us, and gave a sort of “your turn” gesture.

I rolled onto my back and Kelly jerked me hard. The other guys, who had been half asleep, tuned in to what was happening. Once I was hard Kelly straddled me, leaned forward, and basically twerked her ass on my cock. I didn’t last long and blew a huge load into her. The other couple gave a golf clap! I motioned it back to them. The guy shrugged his shoulders and motioned it back to us. Kelly lay on her back. Butch looked at me with pleading eyes. I said, “Ask Kelly.”

Kelly looked at him and said, “Come here.” Kelly’s knees were up and he climbed into her saddle with his cock in her twat. I was kind of blocking the view, unintentionally, of the other couple. They came over and sat on my towel behind me. I rolled onto my back and my hand was right by her twat. I started playing slowly with her wet slit. Butch didn’t last too long. He shot his load into her and he soon climbed off.

Daniel was hard; actually, we all were hard. Kelly looked at him and said “Your turn.” She stayed on her back and Daniel fucked her cum-filled twat. He lasted maybe five minutes before he came. Kelly hadn’t orgasmed, but I could tell she was in nirvana. Naked, in the sun, people all around and being fucked by plenty of different cocks. Scott crawled up with his cock by her head and she sucked him until he wasn’t just hard, he was rock hard.

Scott took up the same position as his predecessors and enjoyed a wet fuck on the beach. While Scott was fucking her Kelly had motioned for the visitor to come over so she could suck his cock. As she watched Kelly suck her boyfriend I fingered the girl to an orgasm. After she came she devoured my cock.

Scott came inside of Kelly with a grunt. Kelly spat out the cock in her mouth and, staring at the sky, said: “Put that monster in me.” Then she went back to sucking the visitor. Barry got on his haunches between her knees. He was rubbing her slit up and down, up and down, with that huge tool of his. Kelly was groaning with a mouthful of cock.

The girlfriend stopped sucking me to watch Barry’s cock. I went back to finger-banging her twat. Barry started to slide his cock slowly into Kelly. She wasn’t so tight that she was keeping him out; he just chose to go slowly. Kelly again spat out the cock she was sucking and had an orgasm as Barry was finally balls-deep inside of her. “Oh my God! Fuck me!” she said and sucked the other cock back into her mouth.

We were all watching Barry’s cock sliding in and out. Kelly was attacking the cock in her mouth, doing all she could to suck cum from his balls. She got what she wanted as he let out a grunt and gave Kelly a mouthful of cum. She showed it to all of us before she swallowed. That set off the girlfriend and I fingerbanged her to another orgasm. Then she attacked my cock and was sucking me furiously.

Kelly had her heels dug into Barry’s ass trying to make him fuck her faster. He finally complied and was slamming her ass deeper into the sand. Barry grunted and busted his nut. Kelly moaned and came and I blasted that chick’s mouth with a second big load. The Europeans are not Americans. No one had come over to jerk off on us or seek a blowjob or a turn fucking Kelly. But we did have an audience from a respectful distance.

We were all sweating bullets and decided it was time for a dip in the Mediterranean. I’ll say this: It was brisk! But it was what we all needed. The beach was quite shallow and we walked out for a long way. The other couple came along with us. We all bounced around in the waves. I could tell all of the guys were playing in Kelly’s pussy and with her tits. The Irish gal had her legs wrapped around me and I was sucking her tight little pink nipples. She was tugging at my cock and eventually got me hard. She motioned for me to move a bit away from the group. She grabbed my cock and aimed it into her very tight cunt. It took some doing but soon enough I was fucking her.

I could tell her boyfriend was doing the same to Kelly. I made my way over to them. Boyfriend and girlfriend kissed while nailing Kelly and me. Thank God we were young and he and I were able to eke out additional orgasms. The guys caught Kelly as she fell back from him. They held her flat as she floated on her back. They were again taking turns fingering her twat. The other couple headed back to the beach. We started to as well. I noticed Kelly was wrapped around Barry. She was facing out, towards me, as I was making my way towards them and the beach. I was about ten feet away when she mouthed to me “He’s in me.”

“Need any help, Babe?” I asked as I made my way past them.

Kelly made a hoarse “I’m okay” as I passed. I was taking my time. Soon enough, Kelly came splashing up behind me. I took her hand and we walked along the shoreline to the end of the beach, maybe a half kilometer or so. Kelly said, “Barry’s cock is amazing and we need to plan another time to fuck before the week is over.”

Kelly kissed me and said she was having the time of her life so far and we agreed it had been a great day. We made our way back to the other guys and all agreed it was time to head out and find some food. The guys got dressed. Kelly pulled on the tank top. It hung just ever-so-slightly to the bottom of her butt cheeks. She rolled up the shorts with her beach towel.

We rented another taxi van for the trip back to the hotel. This trip, the guys' hands were under her shirt playing with her boobs and pussy. Kelly made sure the cab driver got a good look at her goodies as she slowly crawled out of the minivan. The group fondles of Kelly continued on the creaky elevator ride up to our rooms.

Thursday, a group of them were taking a day trip to Morocco. Kelly and I politely declined, honestly because we didn’t have the cash. Kelly had become buddies with Daniel’s wife, Janice. Janice was interested in dance, took lessons when she was young and all that. She and Kelly had been talking about belly dancing and Janice promised she would pick up an authentic costume for Kelly. Scott and Barry were also taking the trip. We spent the day sightseeing and fucking in our hotel room (and out on the balcony overlooking the courtyard). The Morocco tour group returned late and missed the cocktail party and that kind of pissed off the hosts.

Friday morning, we were back on the beach at the resort. Kelly had purchased a thong bikini at one of the shops on Thursday and was wearing it, topless of course. It was bright pink and very tiny. Kelly was careful about spreading her legs very much as it barely contained her outer lips. If she caught one of her admirers staring, she would give them a little flash. The beach was much more crowded that day: lots of folks from the UK, Germany, Canada, and the US. The Europeans paid little attention to Kelly but the folks from the UK and US were not shy in taking in her beauty.

Much of the talk was about the Moroccan trip. Janice was extremely excited about the belly dance costumes she found. Barry and Scott couldn’t wait to tell me that they had picked up a djellaba, fez, and slippers for me as well as themselves and Daniel had bought the outfit too. They had cooked up a plan yesterday that the guys would wear the outfits to the cocktail party and the girls would belly dance for the group. It would be hilarious and we’d all have fun.

LindaLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LindaLuna

Kelly had some apprehension. Janice is a dancer. Kelly likes to dance and wanted the costume just to wear for me. Big difference. By the time Kelly was through a liter of sangria at lunch, she was in too.

Kelly and Janice spent much of the afternoon practicing in Janice’s room. The guys spent the day drinking at a little dive bar. One of the things we laughed about was what do you wear under that goofy robe? Sangria decided it was just a long kilt and the matter was settled. The guys also had tons of questions about the relationship between Kelly and me. I tried to make it as easy for them as I could. Sex can be just sex. Sex feels good. Kelly is the only one in charge of her body and no one else. She can do as she pleases. It's really not too complicated. I wouldn’t see Kelly until the cocktail party.

Us guys made our appearance first and everybody had a good laugh. Twenty or so minutes later, Daniel had a small boombox and started playing a Moroccan CD. The girls came in twirling and swiveling around. They looked incredible! Both were wearing face scarves. Janice was wearing harem pants, Kelly a skirt, but they both had tons of stuff going on. Scarves wrapped around, coin belts, necklaces, belly chains, anklets, whole-hand bracelets--things were rattling everywhere. Kelly’s boobs could barely be constrained by the fancy bra; one wrong move and both nipples would pop out.

The girls danced for probably ten minutes or so and everyone was cheering. Janice had the belly dance moves and was showing them off. Kelly gave it all she had. Maybe not an accurate dance, but sexy as hell, and the guys all loved it. The little show was the highlight of the group's week together. Our little gang of costumed friends all agreed we were going out drinking as we were dressed. We knew about a touristy pub two blocks away that had a strolling guitarist that kept the party hopping.

When we walked in it was like the party arrived. The staff was having lots of fun with us. The guitar player looked like it was Christmas morning. The customers all seemed glad to see "crazy Americans". The guitar player got the girls to do a dance at our table before he moved on. He worked the room for tips and we took care of him. I would describe Janice as a typical American woman. About a size ten, B-cup, average height, blond shoulder-length hair, nice-looking with a great smile and was a very good dancer. She had the moves while Kelly had the sexy.

The girls were flirting with guys at other nearby tables. Lots of guys were stopping by for a closer look, posing for a picture or two (while grabbing handfuls of butt cheeks) and, if they were lucky, Kelly was grabbing them back!

It was late enough that things were starting to heat up at the bar. The wine had been flowing! The guitarist worked his way back to our table, started playing, and made clear he wanted the girls to come with him and perform. Away the three of them went, stopping at each table. Of course, the guitarist gets tips, everyone knew that. The girls were caught off-guard when folks started tipping them too. Janice was the first. A guy was trying to push money into her pants. She pulled the waistband open and he stuffed bills into the front of her panties. Kelly was next. She wasn’t wearing anything under her skirt so she leaned forward and nodded to her boobs. The guy worked a bill into a cup and tweaked a nipple while in there.

It was pretty much the same at every table in the place. The next time I saw Kelly working her way back toward us her cups were full of cash and her boobs were out of her cups. I saw both guys and gals tweak and suck her nipples as she did her little dance at each table. She told me later that plenty of hands were up her skirt playing grab-ass with her butt too. A few fingers brushed her slit but no one pushed in.

The circus was coming to an apparent end as they arrived at a table next to us, completing the circuit. There were a couple of large, middle-aged German guys who were pounding liters of beer as only they can. They were loud and having a fun holiday; even though we couldn’t understand a word, we had been communicating back and forth and having a blast all evening. Kelly was around the back side of the table, dancing for one of the guys. I couldn’t see his hands above the table, so I figured he was having some fun. I was looking at Kelly when she did a startled little hop and squeal. The guy let out a huge laugh. She recovered in moments and from that point wasn’t really dancing as much as swaying gently. He was a big man with fat hands. He had stuffed his sausage-sized middle finger into her cunt and once it was good and wet (which couldn’t have taken long as Kelly was ready to strip and fuck the whole room) he drew his finger out of her cunt and slid it into her asshole. That was what made Kelly hop and squeal. He bottomed out. Kelly told me his finger was so fat it felt like a small cock.

He was finger-banging her ass hard and fast. Kelly assumed he was telling his buddy all about it out loud but in German, which left her clueless. He used his hand to move her like a puppet and he pushed her closer to his friend, finger still banging her ass. Soon his buddy’s finger was banging her pussy. It was just what she needed. Kelly had been drinking fan-bought sangria pretty fast the past half hour as she made the rounds. She was hammered and horny as fuck. They got her off so hard. She moaned WAY too loudly and nearly buckled. Janice was close and helped catch her from falling (although she wouldn’t have gone far, as the big guy was holding her up with his finger in her butt).

Kelly kissed both guys. She aimed for their cheeks. They turned and she got mouths full of tongue and beer. She arrived at our table looking loaded, ecstatic, post-orgasmic, used, and rich! She was jabbering at a hundred miles an hour about how fun that was and all the money and all the hands and all the people that sucked her tits and on and on and on and on. Her bra was full of cash. We started pulling it onto the table. Janice had at least as much stuffed into her panties. She needed Daniel’s help getting some bills out of her twat. A couple of guys rolled up bills and pushed them up into her vagina. The stories coming from both gals were wild! Janice was fingered while accepting most of her tips. There was no wiping the smile from her face!

Barry understood the conversion factor even when loaded. He figured they had a little over $200 between them. Barry helped them divide it and gave half, at the gals' urging, to the guitarist. There wasn’t much else we could do there and decided it was time to head back to the hotel. Kelly was on fire. I mean desperate to fuck on fire. She was frantically open-mouth kissing me, Scott, Daniel, Barry, and Janice. She offered her tits to Scott and Barry to suck on before she tried to put them away. The bra was too tight and she just left them riding over the top. As soon as we got out of the bar she asked Barry to help her get the bra off. It was a bit of a challenge and eventually, Janice got it undone. She tossed it to me for safe-keeping.

Kelly proudly shimmied her tits at anyone who wanted a show. Everyone on the street was loaded. It was after two o’clock and the clubs were at their peak. Countless guys felt up her boobs and grabbed her ass. She stopped a couple of times while guys maneuvered their hands under her skirt and played with her pussy. Kelly was grabbing at Barry’s, Scott's, and my cock through our robes. She had us all rock hard. She let another guy feel her up just as we were arriving at the hotel. He pulled out his cock and begged her to suck it. He was a drunk American about our age. Kelly asked us if she should suck him. We were all drunk and horny too so as a group we shouted, "Suck it!"

Kelly dropped to her knees and sucked his cock. Our group crowded around them. I'm not sure what we thought that would do. It was drunk logic, I guess. She sucked for a couple of minutes but he was pretty loaded and it was clear he probably wouldn't get off so we pulled Kelly up and moved on.

We were a sight as we walked through the lobby to the elevator. Scott and Barry invited us up for a nightcap. Janice and Daniel gave their regrets and got off on their floor. As the elevator creaked its way up to higher floors Kelly removed her skirt and handed it to me. She also took off a scarf or two and had the veil tucked in a scarf. Seemed like there was another piece of cloth somewhere else too? When the elevator stopped, all she was wearing was a ton of coin jewelry that jangled loudly. We all followed her as she led the way, following directions Scott was giving to get to their room.

Once in the room Kelly headed to the bathroom to pee and wash her feet. They were driving her nuts. She had been barefoot since she put on the costume the afternoon before. Us guys opened and poured a bottle of wine as we waited. Kelly came out and said, “What the fuck? You still have your clothes on? Show me some cocks!”

Kelly lay down on one bed and pulled up her knees. Three of us had the robes off in an instant. Kelly motioned to Scott as he got his off first. Scott got up and slid his average-size cock into her. Barry and I sat down and drank. Scott fucked her for nearly half an hour before he announced: “I’m cumming!” He rolled off. I tipped my glass to Barry. He went over to the side of the bed and fed Kelly his huge cock. I had to up my estimate from the beach. It had to be a solid nine inches. It was huge and fat.

It didn’t take much for Kelly to get him hard and he climbed on and bottomed out on the first stroke. Kelly shouted an orgasm. Again, Kelly buried her heels into his ass and pulled him in until pubic bones would allow no more. She had a second orgasm. “Fuck me with that thing,” she hissed at him. Barry gave it to her the way she wanted. Alcohol had worked on him too as he also lasted a long time before he blew his nut and Kelly had probably her tenth orgasm from his fucking.

“Damn woman!” was all Barry could mutter as he flopped onto the next bed. I went over and slapped Kelly’s ass and told her to roll over. I pulled her ass into the air and left her face mashed into a pillow. I buried my prick into her sodden cunt. All the cum had her slippery as hell.

I had fucked her for probably ten minutes when she announced: “No one wants to suck my boobies?” She lifted herself up and Scott and Barry each lay on a side of the bed and sucked and fondled her boobs. Action from the three of us got her off and she came yet again. It took another ten minutes or so before I could blow my nut. I could see from my vantage point that both Scott and Barry were hard again.

I pulled out and told Barry to lay on the next bed. Kelly was drunk, fucked over, tired and very compliant. I moved Kelly over to him and told her to sit on his cock. Then I pushed her forward onto his chest. I told Scott to “climb aboard and use the other facility.” He worked his knees between all of theirs and then stuffed his cock into her butt. Kelly came immediately. It took maybe ten or fifteen minutes until they both popped another load. Kelly came as Barry pounded his cock into her while he was cumming.

We were all exhausted. Kelly stumbled into the bathroom and cleaned up with the bidet (while confused as hell at first, that week she came to love them). I helped naked Kelly down the hall to our room. It was around four and partygoers were making their way back to the hotel. Three different groups gawked at her and invited her in for a fuck. We flopped into our room, then onto the bed and were woken up hours later by Scott calling to see if we were okay. He said it was noon.

“Yeah, we’re fine. Just tired I guess.”

At the Saturday cocktail party, Janice and Daniel invited us to a seafood restaurant. It was just the four of us. The restaurant was amazing! Right on the coast, we picked our huge sea bass from the ice trough; it took about an hour to bake and arrived on a huge plank packed in what must have been twenty pounds of salt. It was incredible! Another fun flirty night with newfound friends. The girls couldn’t believe all that happened the night before and talked excitedly about all of it. It sounded like it was a high point of public craziness for Janice.

On the kilometer walk along the beach back to our resort, Janice announced that she couldn’t go home without skinny dipping in the Mediterranean. In a flash, she and I were naked and into the surf. I later found out that Janice was forty years old and Daniel, a recent second husband, was fifty-four. Kelly is great in the water during daylight but has a major phobia of water in the dark, so she and Daniel stayed on shore. Janice and I were out there for longer than we realized. Kelly decided to pass the time by dropping to her knees and fishing out Daniel’s cock. She gave him a slow, sensuous blow job and was eventually rewarded with a mouth load of his cum.

Janice and I had Roman hands. She was jerking my cock and I was sucking her tits and finger-banging her slit. I finally got Janice to cum and we decided to head in. We arrived just as Daniel had cum into Kelly’s mouth. She swallowed and stood up and Daniel handed us a pile of clothes.

I thought I figured out my shorts and pulled those on (although inside-out, as I discovered in the elevator). Janice put on my polo shirt but nothing else, and off we went. We were joined in the elevator by an elderly German couple who reeked of strong, strong competing odors of cologne and body odor. They gave us a disgusted look. We ignored them. They got off on the third floor. Janice yanked my shorts down from behind me as soon as they left and started to fondle my balls. I pulled my shirt off her. When the elevator opened, a group of four twenty-something Brits was waiting to get on.

“Bloody hell!” was all we heard as we walked away. Nothing was said; we just quickly followed Janice and Daniel to their room. Janice pushed me down onto a bed and went to work sucking my cock. Kelly used the restroom and when she came out I pulled Janice up to straddle my face. I ate her out as Kelly sucked my cock. I got Janice to cum pretty quickly. Kelly pulled Janice’s body toward her, held my cock up straight, and guided Janice down onto my cock. Kelly got up and stripped and went over to Daniel, who was sitting in a chair watching the show, and gave him a stripper’s lap dance. She slowly undressed him while he had his hands all over her body. He was limp and apologized to Kelly but made it clear he was really enjoying the show.

By then I had rolled Janice over and was fucking her doggy-style. Kelly climbed up onto the bed and sat at the headboard with legs spread wide. She masturbated by stuffing fingers into her cunt. Janice was cumming at the sight of Kelly jerking herself inches from her face. Kelly was close to cumming and pulled Janice’s face into her slot. Janice took up the challenge and ate Kelly to a face-soaking orgasm.

I pulled out and rolled Janice onto her back. Kelly shifted so Janice could turn her face sideways and lick her wet cunt. I hiked Janice’s knees up high as I buried my cock deep into her. Janice had an orgasm. After she recovered she looked at me and said: “I want you to cum on my face.” That was just in time, as I was getting close. I pulled out. Daniel got up to get a better look. I moved up toward her face and aimed my normal huge load at her face. Three huge stripes landed across her face and hair and three smaller ones trailed down her chin to her tits.

Janice had her fingers in her cunt and orgasmed just as I launched my last blast. “Holy fucking shit! Holy shit! So much cum! So much fucking cum!” Janice started scraping up my load with her fingers and was eating it up. Her head was still in Kelly’s crotch and Kelly started scraping and feeding her too. After my cum was cleaned up, Janice went back to lightly licking Kelly’s pussy.

Kelly said, “You have no idea how good that feels…”

Janice asked, “Will you cum again?”

“If you keep doing that, I will.”

Janice kept doing that. Five minutes later Kelly flipped a leg over and sat on Janice’s face. Janice ate her hard and Kelly had a huge squirting orgasm all over her face.

As we were relaxing, Janice made us promise that we would get in touch with them when we got back home. We agreed as we only lived about two hours away. And it was pretty clear we weren’t just getting together for dinner. Janice wanted to fuck us again. Daniel had shared with Janice the experience we’d had at the nude beach and Janice was wet to get with us.

Mid-day Sunday, we flew back home. It was an amazing week with amazing memories. We stayed in touch with not only Janice and Daniel but Scott and Barry as well. More stories to share about that…

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments