Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Wild Weekend, Part 4

"With the neighbors watching, we delve into new fetishes."

8
1 Comment 1
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words

I continued to view the couple as they watched the girls come down from their highs. At this point, the man was leisurely slipping three fingers in and out of the woman while brushing across her clit. The woman was stroking the man’s slowly growing penis while twisting her right nipple through her top. Their casual approach led me to believe that this wasn’t their first time as voyeurs.

Doreen started to push herself up and off of Sue but seemed to be a little unsteady, so I grabbed her and pulled her onto my lap. We both grabbed Sue’s hands to pull her up as well, and then she sat in the chair next to us. After the girls were settled and had a little more coffee, I pointed out the watchers next door. As they both turned, I inquired, “Have you two seen these pervs watching you before?”

Doreen responded, “I’ve never seen them watch us when we’ve housesat before, but Gloria, the owner, told me about them. She said that they love to watch her sunbathe nude or when she has lovers over, and they mess around on the deck or in the hot tub. She said that if I ever notice them watching that I should ignore them as they are harmless.”

Sue jumped in with, “It kinda turns me on knowing that they watched us get off. Does it do anything for you two?”

“It doesn’t do anything for me or bother me as long as it doesn’t bother you girls,” I offered.

Doreen was quiet for a moment and looked deep in thought then grinned wildly before saying, “It doesn’t bother me, but maybe we can use it to our advantage. They do have a nice pool, and I’d love to go for a swim. What do you two think?”

Sue and I looked at each other and then at Doreen, and both shook our heads affirmatively. Doreen hopped out of my lap and headed over to the edge of our deck and stared at the voyeurs. They seemed to be getting a little uncomfortable when Doreen said, “Would you two like to see us do our thing more closely?”

The woman replied hesitantly, “Why yes, we would love that. What did you have in mind?”

Doreen proposed, “We would love to go for a swim and play in your pool a little, and in return, you can watch us all you want. However, there will be no interaction between the two of you and us. What do you think?”

The man blurted out, “Will you be naked as you are now?”

“Of course!” Doreen half-yelled before adding, “We have no plans to dress until Sunday night.”

The couple looked at each other momentarily before turning back and simultaneously stating, “It’s a deal. Come on over!”

Doreen replied, “Give us about a half-hour; we need to eat first.”

“The gate will be open. Just come over when you’re ready,” the woman answered.

Doreen strutted back like she just secured world peace and we both high-fived her as she headed inside. Sue and I got up and waved to the couple before disappearing into the house. We all headed for the kitchen and whipped up some eggs, toast, and more coffee for breakfast. Once we were done stuffing our faces, we cleaned up the kitchen, grabbed some towels, and headed next door.

We wrapped up in the towels since there was no gate between the back yards and would be exposed to the street if we were nude. Once we were through the neighbor’s gate, we unwrapped our towels and carried them toward the pool. We saw three lounge chairs sitting on one side of the pool and two on the other which were occupied by the couple.

The man and woman seemed to be in their late fifties to early sixties but were in pretty good condition. The wife was wearing a bikini which looked good on her and the man just a standard shorts-style of bathing suit. We all lay our towels on the chairs before walking to the pool edge. Doreen stuck her toe in and pulled it out quickly while stating, “Damn, that‘s chilly.”

I looked over at her and said, “You know there’s only one way to do this, right.”

She started to run away, and I chased her toward the gate. She was cornered there unless she wanted to show off her nude body to the neighborhood. Doreen faked to the left and then ran right, but I caught her around the waist and carried her toward the pool. I kept walking to the deep end then said, “Hold your…” but was cut short due to Sue pushing us both.

We bobbed back up and reached for the side where Sue offered to help Doreen back out. Doreen grabbed her hand and pulled, but Sue had a sound footing. So I grabbed Doreen’s leg and also pulled, which resulted in Sue flying into the pool with us. I think Sue actually jumped in to get the initial shock over with quickly. Now that we were all in we huddled up together and started to play while heading to the middle of the pool where Doreen could stand.

Our hands roamed as we three-way kissed for a little while with fingers rubbing and infiltrating wherever we could fit them. It was leading us all to a need for more, so I looked at Sue and said, “I think it’s time that we taste Doreen together.”

Sue quickly responded, “That’s a great idea.”

We headed for the side and lifted Doreen onto the pool edge, where our voyeurs had a fantastic view. Once we got her up there, we spread her legs wide and went in side by side and began bathing her tasty hole with our tongues. We both started with light licks of her labia and took turns running across her stiff little nub. Initially, Doreen sat upright to watch the activity, but as she started to feel the effects of our loving touches, she leaned back on her elbows.

Doreen was alternating her attention from between her legs to the voyeurs and noticed that they again had their hands in each other’s bathing suits. As she began moaning softly from our treatment, she popped off with, “Why don’t you two just strip, like us and get to it.”

Sue and I stopped momentarily to turn and see their reaction to Doreen’s comment, but they seemed frozen in their thoughts. We quickly went back to our servicing of Doreen’s scrumptious delicacy. Apparently, she wanted more, and she lay down fully while pulling her legs back to either side of her chest. Pulling her legs back like that exposed pert little rosebud, so I took full advantage.

With Sue now slipping her tongue deeply into Doreen’s coochie and me rimming her pink pucker she was climbing rapidly toward nirvana. Doreen started twisting her nipples, and the convulsions began as she cried, “Oh Fuck, fuck, fuck… yeesssssssssss!” Her secretions flowed around Sue’s lips and down across mine as we kept up our efforts. In fact, we both seemed determined to keep her at her current peak for as long as possible.

Doreen’s fluids continued to flow as her shaking started anew and she voiced, “Oh Godddddddd …Oh shittttttttt …I can’t …aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” We received another flood of her elixir before her arms collapsed and released her legs. We caught them before they slammed down and lay them gently on the edge. I pulled away and headed for the steps while Sue continued to lick up the remnants of our spoils. As I headed for Doreen, I looked over and saw that the couple were also wholly nude.

EvelinLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelinLuna

I picked Doreen up and lay her down on one of the lounges as she mumbled, “You two are so good to me, now go and take care of each other.”

By now, Sue was laying back on her lounge and staring longingly at my engorged member while asking, “Where do you want to put that pole of yours?”

“Anywhere you want me too,” I quickly responded.

Sue spread her legs and started fingering her hot little box then said, “How about here to start with?”

I straddled the chair and asked, “Do you mind if I have a taste first?”

“Please do,” was her answer as I knelt and dipped my tongue into her sweetness. I worked my way inside and was lapping heartily at her oh-so-sweet taste as Sue begged, “You’ve had your taste, now fuck me.”

I reluctantly removed my mouth and got in place before easing between those inviting lips. As I began working in and out, Doreen whispered, “You guys have inspired them. Those two are fucking like rabbits.”

Both Sue and I took a quick look before continuing our fun. Sue got so excited that she grasped my head and pulled me in for some deep sloppy kisses as I ramped up the speed. She bit my lower lip in her teeth and urged, “Faster and harder.” I repositioned my footing as I pushed her legs back to her chest and started pounding her like a wild man. Neither of us lasted more than a minute as this was a pure animalistic fuck. I came seconds before her, but I swear she shot my cum right back out with her hardest squirting so far. After I caught my breath, I moved to my chair and dozed off for a little while.

. . . . .

I woke to some light splashing sounds as the girls were floating on some rafts around the pool. Sitting up, I noticed that the couple were missing, but someone had placed a glass of ice water on a table next to my chair. After gulping down most of it, I announced, “Cannonball!” as I launched myself into the pool balled up for the maximum splash. We played around for a little while before deciding to head back to the house for a late lunch. We wrapped up in the towels just long enough to get back in our yard before shedding them once again.

We all helped with assembling our lunch that consisted of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches along with chips and sodas. Once we had it ready, we headed back out on the deck and chowed down. It was Sue who accidentally dropped some jelly on her right tit. Thinking quickly, Doreen leaned down and licked it right off before Sue could do anything. The next drip was Doreen’s, but I don’t believe it or any of the others that followed were accidental.

She dripped on her right nipple, which was my side, and it also hit her upper thigh. I sucked her nipple into my mouth and gave it a thorough cleaning as well as a little nibbling. When I finished with the nipple, I knelt to her thigh but complained, “I can’t quite reach it,” before lifting her onto the table.

As I licked off the drip of jelly, Doreen pulled her sandwich apart and smeared it all over her chest and belly. I looked at Sue and said, “She’s such a naughty girl. After we clean her up, she’s gonna need a spanking.

Sue replied, “I think you’re right, but it may take a while to get her clean,” as she smeared her sandwich all over Doreen’s thighs.

“Well, you take your side, and I’ll take mine, and we’ll just work our way to the bottom.”

We both started licking away and spent a little extra time getting her nipples extremely hard and sensitive. While we worked our way down her belly, Doreen told us that the voyeur couple was back and that the woman was at the edge of a chair with her legs spread while the man was licking her furiously.

Both Sue and I paused for a moment to check out the scene as Doreen offered encouragement, “That’s it; make her cum hard.” Moments later, she did just that as she wrapped her legs tightly around his head before eliciting several soft screams.

With the show over, Sue and I got back to the yummy task at hand. We finished with her belly and headed for her thighs. Doreen spread her legs and moved her fingers down to her appetizing pussy to play with herself as we savored her thighs. When we were nearing completion, I reached for my sandwich and dabbed it down her shins to her dainty feet.

Sue and I continued our quest as Doreen kept busy with a finger on her clit and alternating pinching her stiffening nipples. I moved quickly, removing the rest of the peanut butter and jelly to my ultimate goal of sucking her splendid toes. Sue was still working on the top of her foot as I sucked Doreen’s big toe in my mouth and ran my tongue around it like a little cock. I sucked and bobbed on it as Doreen shouted, “Oh my god, that feels fucking fantastic,” as she closed in on yet another orgasm.

I kept up my servicing of her toes as Doreen shook all over with three fingers buried in her drooling slit. When she came down, she offered me her fingers to lick clean before pulling my face between her legs to clean up the rest. As I was finishing up, Doreen said to Sue, “You have to have him suck your toes, that was so carnal and stimulating. I would never have thought that your toes could be such an erogenous zone.”

“It must be because your eyes were rolled back in your head like you were possessed,” Sue countered.

Doreen hopped down off the table, and Sue moved to take her place when I suggested, “I think Sue deserves the full experience so got get something that we can lick off of her too.”

While Doreen scooted off in search of something to slather over Sue’s seductive body, she and I turned our attention to the activity next door. The woman was now bobbing on his cock like she was possessed and needed his semen to survive. The man seemed right on edge but not quite finishing off as Sue yelled, “Slip a finger in his ass.” The lady did just that, which set him off with several grunts as he pumped her face like a jackhammer.

Doreen appeared as Sue, and I were still immersed in the neighbor’s sexual exploits. She laid several things on the table before we turned to see what she had. As Sue and I were looking over Doreen’s haul, she suggested, “I wanted something sweet so I thought we would make an ice-cream sundae out of Sue. What do you think, Dennis?”

I replied, “Pass the ice cream, and let’s get to work.”

 

To be continued…

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments