Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adult Theater Play - Part 2

"Play heats up in the adult theater!"

5
1 Comment 1
8.0k Views 8.0k
899 words 899 words

I had fantasized for a long time about having several horny guys shoot their cum loads on my naked body, but had never experienced it. I decided that tonight - in this sexy little theater - would be the night - if I could pull it off. The two original guys were still back there behind the half wall, and still playing with each other and watching my every move.

I was obviously turning them on. So I boldly moved close to them and took a cock in each hand. They were rock hard - I hope from watching my performance up front. They immediately began running their hands over my body, my smooth hard cock and even playing with my big nipples.

After stroking them a bit I whispered that I wanted them to cum for me. They both said, "OK," so I knelt down in front of them and continued to stroke their hard cocks, hoping I could make them shoot all over my naked body. Well, after just a minute or so, the first one started lurching and his hot cum shot all over my bare chest. I continued to milk him and spread my handful onto my chest also.

Then I concentrated on the other guy, stroking his hard tool harder until I heard him let out a soft moan and felt his hot cum on my hand and chest. This guy shot a very big load and I could feel it running down my chest onto my belly. Wow! I was now quite a mess - wearing two loads of fresh cum. I felt so nasty - but strangely, wanted more!

I proceeded to spread their juice all over my smooth body. Then, as I stood up they thanked me and pulled up their pants and prepared to leave.

I had one more conquest in mind - the younger guy up front with the big cock. I really wanted to play with him and hopefully wear his cum also. By now I was so excited and turned on that I got really bold and walked back up front again for another little performance. He was still playing with his big, hard, exposed cock so after a few minutes, I leaned over, took his cock in my hand and whispered, "Meet me in the back," and proceeded to walk toward the rear, wondering if he'd take the bait.

As I stood in the back waiting and watching the hot B&D movie on the front screen, I reflected on how kinky I'd become - naked in high heels in a seedy adult theater wearing two loads of fresh cum and wanting more!

Just when I was about to give up on getting his big hard cock to play with, I noticed the guy getting up. He walked slowly up the aisle as I stood naked against the side wall, lit up by the light from the screens. As he got nearer I noticed that his big cock was sticking out of his pants and still rock hard.

AnnaRaymond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaRaymond

I moved out from the wall to meet him and immediately took his big hard tool in my hand. It was a real beauty. Probably about nine inches and quite thick. I just stroked it and admired it for a while then dropped to my knees for a closer look. I'm very selective about sucking cocks, but this one was very special.

So I took it into my mouth, immediately tasting his profuse amount of precum. I really wanted to make this guy shoot his load so after a bit more sucking licking of his erect tool, I proceeded to stroke him hard. I think he had been ready from the moment he walked back to me, because he came right away, shooting four or five large streams onto my chest as I milked him with my hand. This was an especially nice big load for the nasty slutty mood I was in.

I continued to milk him dry, rubbing his big cockhead on my already wet chest to capture every bit of his load. As I felt it running down my smooth chest and stomach to my cock, he quickly put his cock back in his pants and went and sat back down.

I was now a total mess, naked with three loads of cum on my chest, stomach and hands. But that's what I wanted. Now I wanted all that cum to dry on me so I could inspect it when I got home.

So I made my way back to the loveseat where I'd hidden my backpack and clothes. I sat naked and watched the hot B&D movie for a while longer, still very turned on by what I was doing, and actually wanting more! What a cum-slut mood I was in! But no new people arrived and it was getting late, so eventually, I got dressed and headed for the exit.

As I walked out through the adult store, there were several customers browsing the sexy adult goods. I gave the pretty young cashier a smile. Little did they all know that I had just had a cum bath and was still wearing it under my clothes. I couldn't wait to get home and inspect the sexy mess I was wearing!

One of my wildest fantasies had just been fulfilled!

(End of Part 2)

Published 
Written by smoothie4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments