Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cancun with Kelly

"Kelly and her friend show off to Cancun and are rewarded in many ways!"

12
2 Comments 2
18.1k Views 18.1k
9.3k words 9.3k words

It was February of 1998. Six of us decided to make our first trip to Cancun. We arrived toward the end of the month on a Thursday at midday. Our hotel was in the “hotel zone”. Kelly and I had an adjoining room with Bob and Lisa. Yvonne and Daniel had a room on a different floor.

This all got started at our New Year’s Eve party. There were five couples there. Tequila was playing a large role in the evening’s entertainment, which somehow led to Mexico and shortly thereafter a decision that we were all going to go to Cancun. Three of the couples left soon after the “Cheers!” and kisses at midnight. Bob and Lisa stayed.

Tequila was definitely working on Lisa. I could see the lust and horniness in her eyes. Her clothes were getting loose. I was sure they would fall off. And soon. She had been flirting, discreetly, with me all evening. Kelly and Bob had also been flirting but there is nothing discreet about Kelly and it was all good fun.

Kelly met Lisa through work. She and Bob had been to two other of our parties over the past few months. There was clearly a spark there between both Lisa and me and Kelly and Bob.

Lisa blurted out to Kelly, Bob and I, “Should I flash my boobies in Cancun?!”

Kelly yelled back, “Hell yeah!”

Bob chimed in, “Sure! Kelly, you should too!”

Lisa looked at me and asked, “Well what do you think?” I think I hurt her feelings a tad by not chiming in immediately.

“I would have to see them in order to know what Cancun would think,” was my response.

Before my sentence had fully formed in the air Kelly suggested I go downstairs and open up the hot tub. I headed down to our hot tub room. Lisa was right behind me. It was her first time down there.

“Wow! This is sooo cool!” was her comment as I removed the lid.

We have bathroom facilities also in the large room. I explained that our house process is a quick shower before and no clothes allowed in the hot tub. The shower has a large walk-in enclosure with clear glass walls. I started the water and then stripped off my clothes.

Lisa’s eyes were wide at taking in all of it. I stepped into the shower and she was out of her clothes in a flash. She joined me and immediately started to stroke my cock. I was hard just as fast. Lisa tilted her head for a kiss and we started to play tongue hockey.

The hot tub is way more fun than the shower, so I turned off the shower and walked over to the hot tub, helped Lisa step in and we settled into the water. She snuggled up next to me and we resumed our make-out session for another ten or fifteen minutes. She stood and placed her legs outside of mine, kneeled on the seat, grabbed my cock and slowly eased her vagina over my throbbing rod.

We were kissing again. While our mouths were wildly passionate, our fucking was slow and controlled. My God, she felt great!

Lisa is about five and a half feet tall, a few inches taller than Kelly. Her boobs are a wonderfully normal B cup with average nipples and areolae. She’s a brunette with hair down to the middle of her back. I noticed in the shower that she has a water-themed “tramp stamp’ tattoo on her lower back. Her bush is trimmed so as to not be wild, but she has a full, poofy, black bush. But Lisa is more than a sum of her parts. There is something very sexy about her.

Lisa had an orgasm. She was unexpectedly quiet. She put her head on my shoulder and kind of whimpered through it. When she brought her head up I attacked her nipples. I sucked them as though I thought they could feed me if only I sucked hard enough. I discovered that Lisa really likes her nipples to be sucked. She came again.

She was fucking me. She was fucking me faster. She wanted to cum again. She was using my cock to get off. She needed this. She was fucking me so hard, grinding her clit into my pubic bone so hard. Bouncing up and down and grinding faster and faster. Lisa came again. She was louder this time.

I thrust my cock upward as hard as I could. I lifted her pelvis out of the water. I was staring at her wet black bush as I erupted stream after stream of cum into her new-to-me vagina.

I slowly brought both of our asses back down into the water.

She collapsed onto my chest. “Holy fuck. Hoooly fuck.”

She lifted her head and looked into my eyes. She smiled broadly, leaned in for a “thank you” kiss and said, “That was fucking amazing! We’re going to do more of this.”

We just relaxed in the bubbling water. I gave her a foot massage. I discovered that Lisa has very, very attractive feet. That’s a big turn-on for me. I worked my way up her leg and slid three fingers into her cunt. I jerked her to an orgasm.

We had been downstairs for probably an hour when Lisa asked: “So, what do you suppose the other two are up to?”

“Well, Kelly thinks Bob is attractive.”

“You have no idea how many times I think Bob has masturbated fantasizing about Kelly’s boobs.”

“So, I’m going with: They are fucking each other’s brains out. And he’s sucking her tits.”

“Sounds about right.”

I was getting pretty warm and sat on the deck surrounding the edge of the tub. Lisa “swam” over between my legs and started sucking my cock. Once I was hard she went to the other corner, bent over at the waist, turned to look at me and said: “Are you coming in?”

Lisa was just tall enough that I could fuck her from behind without having to squat a bit. It would be a while before I could cum again, so I was just fucking her at a healthy rhythm. Lisa started to stiffen up and she came again. Just then Kelly and Bob walked in, naked, looking totally fucked out.

Kelly said, “Oh, we got here just in time!”

Kelly’s voice was hoarse and she was coughing a bit. It was a total giveaway that she had been screaming out her orgasms. Bob, God bless him, looked as though he had just run a marathon.

I looked at Bob and said, “I hope you don’t mind that I’m fucking your wife?”

“Since your wife just about fucked me to death, I think I owe you!” replied Bob.

Both Kelly and Lisa piped in making the point that they are the ones who decide who’s allowed in their pussies.

I kept fucking Lisa. Kelly and Bob rinsed in the shower. Bob couldn’t keep his hands off of Kelly’s 34F ginormous boobs. Soon they joined us in the hot tub. Kelly sat near where I was fucking Lisa.

“Hasn’t he popped off yet?” Kelly asked Lisa.

“Oh, be proud of him! He’s on his second round.”

“So, what’s the word Big Boy? Are you going shoot a second time?”

“Oh hell, yeah,” I said.

“I bet you will. Do you like that new pussy? Did you have fun cumming the first time? Did you cum a lot? I bet you’ll get to fuck her in Cancun too. Won’t that be fun!”

That was a thought that had not crossed my mind. I was just caught up in the moment of tonight. Thinking about fucking Lisa again in Cancun did it for me. I growled like a bear. I drove Lisa’s body toward the edge of the hot tub. I know I didn’t pump as much cum this time, but it felt like a bigger orgasm.

Lisa shouted out, “Oh God!” as she came a fourth time.

I felt like I was going to blackout. I left it all on the field as they say. My knees buckled and I fell into the tub. It kind of freaked everyone out as I was underwater and out for just a moment. I was fine. It was not an unusual result of the combination of heat, exertion, and alcohol.

Kelly and Bob stayed in the tub for maybe a half an hour. Kelly announced she was going to bed. Bob got out and said that sounded like a good idea. We heard him follow Kelly upstairs.

I told Lisa we had a guest room downstairs. “Mind if I share your bed?” I asked.

“I was sure hoping you would say that!” I closed up the hot tub and joined Lisa in bed. We lay there making out like teenagers until time, warmth and alcohol took over and we crashed.

The sun was up when I woke up. I could hear a familiar noise from upstairs. The bed was rocking. Kelly and Bob were fucking. The bed squeaked away for a long time. I could hear as they sped up. The headboard was banging into the wall. I heard Kelly’s muffled shouts. She came. A minute later the bed stopped. Bob came. My cock was as hard as a rock.

I had been massaging Lisa’s ass. I rolled both of us over so she was on her back and I was on top of her. Her eyes met mine. I pulled up her legs from behind her knees. I kneeled in front of her pussy, aligned my cock and slid it straight in. She had been having good dreams. Her cunt was very wet. We fucked slowly for probably ten minutes.

“I’m going to cum!” She grabbed my ass with both hands and let out a loud, “Oh God!”

After she came I really started to drill her ass to the mattress. I only held out for a few more minutes and pumped my third load into her. After a quick trip to pee and dump cum, we wandered upstairs. Naked Kelly was cooking breakfast and naked Bob was behind her, reaching around, tweaking her nipples.

We took showers and spent the rest of the day naked. We watched the football bowl games. For one halftime the “entertainment” was Bob and I getting blowjobs! We all ended up in bed during the Rose Bowl fucking our partners-of-the-day next to each other. The guys were on top. Kelly was face up. Lisa was face down. It was a lot of fun watching Kelly’s face as Bob made her cum. She watched me as I pulled out of Lisa and pumped my last load of the day onto Lisa’s tramp stamp.

During our debrief that night in bed Kelly shared that as soon as I headed downstairs last night Bob asked her if he could see what she would flash in Cancun. Kelly peeled off her sweater and popped off her bra and Bob was on her boobs like a magnet. He clearly has a thing for her huge tits. Kelly was getting horny so she stood up and removed her jeans. Bob was nearly drooling at the sight of her shaved twat and the blooming rose tattoo she has on her pubic mound.

“Can I eat you?!” he asked excitedly. Bob stripped. He took her hand and led her to our bedroom.

He lay her back on the bed and ate her out. After she came he went back at it on her boobs. She grabbed his dick and pulled him into her. Kelly said his cock is both a little bit shorter and a little bit thinner than mine. He came pretty quick. Kelly needed to cum more.

She shoved him down to her twat. He ate her to orgasm again. And again. And yet one more time. That was the Big One and Kelly sprayed his face with her cum. Kelly said Bob couldn’t stop talking about her shaved twat.

Bob’s cock was hard again. Kelly climbed on top of him and fucked him every way but straight. She thinks Bob is good looking and has a sexy personality. For Kelly, that’s what it takes. She’s only been with a handful of guys that turn her on the way he does. She fucked the living hell out of him and he finally came a second time. That was when they headed downstairs.

Kelly wasn’t expecting to spend the night with Bob, but she sure liked the idea. He played with her boobs again until they fell asleep. Kelly’s twat is always wet. She woke up in the morning to Bob’s cock inside her fucking her very slowly. That turned her on and she came immediately. Bob went into Beast mode and was banging the hell out of both our bed and Kelly. At one point her tits were shaking so hard she grabbed them to get them under control.

Bob said, “No, let them go. I love watching your tits flying around.”

She came several more times until Bob finally squirted. She also was excited to share that Bob shoots a big load of cum. She’s not a fan of guys who just dribble.

When it was time to get serious about planning the Cancun trip, two other couples fell out quickly. Kelly and Lisa agreed we needed adjoining rooms. Yvonne is someone we go back with to when we were teenagers. Everything sexual that could be done by three humans we had done with Yvonne.

I literally could not count how many times I have fucked her. But since she’s been with Daniel, and then they married, she quickly became a prude. Daniel, from what I could tell, was always straight-laced. Although Yvonne may no longer have the fun Kelly does, she certainly knows who Kelly and I are.

As soon as we checked in we asked the concierge for help planning our first night. These were the earliest of internet days, so we didn’t have a plan or a clue of what we were getting into. We got a good suggestion for a restaurant. Then she asked what kind of fun we wanted. Kelly and Lisa answered for the group that they wanted wild fun.

She told us about a Foam Party that was happening. None of us had ever heard of such a thing. But it sounded crazy. We also asked about all the college kids around. We thought we were there way before spring break time. Turns out most of them were Canadians.

After repeated questions, the concierge had convinced Kelly and Lisa they should wear bathing suits for the foam party. It took a minute to get their head around walking down the street, perfectly sober, wearing bikinis, heading to a club. But they did and they were both turning heads right and left.

Even once we were at the club it was pretty unclear what was going to happen as far as this foam party? We had been drinking and dancing for a couple of hours. (Yvonne and Daniel were lying low. They left after the first foam drop. Nothing more to see here, let's move on.)

Both Kelly and Lisa had been groped, felt up, pinched, squeezed, pawed, you name it, out on the dance floor. They were both enjoying it. Kelly was really impressed with Lisa. Kelly has been a wild child her whole life. From what she knew about Lisa, Kelly was a bit unsure how Kelly’s idea of public fun would fly with Lisa. Lisa was joined at the proverbial hip with her. Bonus!

Then the DJ made the announcement! Foam (suds) started flowing from two giant machines. At the edges of the dance/foam area, it was about knee-high. Near the machines, it was over people’s heads. It was the wildest thing I had ever seen! Kelly and Lisa jumped, bounced and danced their way to the deep foam. It was soapy flesh to soapy flesh. What was hidden from view by the foam was full-on grabbing under the sudsy mountain avalanche.

Bikini tops pushed away. Boobs grabbed. Nipples twisted. Butts grabbed and grabbed hard! Hands shoved down the front and the back of their bikinis. Fingers shoved into twats. It is important to share that both Lisa and Kelly were making it clear they were okay with what was going on. They didn’t push hands or cocks away. They would stand still, letting it happen, even inviting it to happen and letting anything happen.

Kelly lost Lisa in the foam. It was over her head and she was trying to find a place to breathe. It was hard to move with fingers in her cunt and guys pulling her to them. She had a death grip on her bottoms so she wouldn’t lose them. She finally got to a place where she could get air.

Her top had been unhooked but was at least hanging from her neck. Her bottoms were halfway to her knees. The music was pounding and she was still dancing as best she could. She was struggling to get her top connected. She felt hands behind her hook her top. Then they moved to her front and slid into her cups and played with her boobs and nipples.

They were small hands. She turned and found a beautiful Asian Indian girl. Kelly kissed her. They shouted things about the party they couldn’t hear to each other. All Kelly figured out was that she was Canadian and very beautiful. Kelly pulled her to her and grabbed the girl’s butt as she dry (no, actually wet) humped Kelly’s thigh.

The girl slid her fingers into Kelly’s twat. Kelly returned the favor. An uninvited hand was in the back of Kelly’s bottoms and a finger slid into her butthole. Kelly was caught up in the moment and had an orgasm. The girl hugged Kelly hard as Kelly got her off. She danced away.

The finger stayed in Kelly’s butt. She was reeled in with her back to a guy’s chest. He pulled her top up and was playing with her tits. She could feel a big hardon against her back. He was moving her to the deepest foam again. Kelly popped herself off the finger in her butt and moved to behind the guy. She tugged his cock out of his shorts and jerked him from behind with an intensity saved for only one outcome. When he was close she moved in front of him and jacked his load all over her belly.

It started to rain. Yep, rain. Okay, that was not expected. The foam disappeared quickly. Girls were quickly pulling down shirts, finding bras, adjusting bikinis. More than a few guys were zipping up. Kelly found Lisa just ten feet away. It was too loud to talk. They got in a crazy long line for the restroom. They shared both a stall and notes.

Lisa said she couldn’t count how many hands were on her ass and fingers in her twat. Her ass was sore from being grabbed. So were her nipples. They were giggling excitedly about what happened. Both agreed it had been amazing and they were sopping-wet horny. They also knew that most of those hands belonged to horny teenagers and that was weird but also turned them on.

Talk in the restroom was that there would be another “party” close to closing time. The girls found Bob and me and drank heavily for the next hour. They wouldn’t share details of what happened under the foam.

They just smiled and said, “We’ll tell you later when we can hear ourselves think.”

Bob and I had pretty much stayed on the sidelines in the knee-high “kiddie pool” zone and let the girls have their fun.

It was a much, much drunker group of people both at our table and in the club when the next party started. It was a much hornier group too.

Bob and I said, “What the fuck?” took off our shirts and entered the fray.

We headed to the deepest foam. I was so blasted I was ass grabbing just like the kids. For every girl that pushed my hand away, three of them let me fondle their butt. After a while, it seemed normal. I was feeling up boobs, moving bras and tops out of the way, pinching nipples.

I kissed a couple of girls. Had my hands down some shorts. One girl let me finger her cunt for a minute before she danced away. I danced into another girl, lifted her skirt, slid past her thong and fingered her. She reached her hand up the leg of my shorts and tugged my cock. I was commando for the night.

This was fucking insanity! I was so drunk and it was so wild!

Kelly felt a heavy cock slap against her hip. She grabbed it. It was pretty big, maybe eight to nine inches long. He struggled to try to get her bottoms down. Kelly was blitzed. She pulled them off for him. He lined up behind her. He must have been short to have made this work.

She suddenly had a big cock inside her. I bumped right into her without knowing it. Her tits were uncovered and I grabbed them. The foam moved and I saw it was Kelly. Her face looked like she was in pain.

“Are you okay?!” I screamed at her.

She pulled my head down and yelled in my ear, “He’s fucking me. His cock is fucking huge. HUGE!”

She put her hand on my shoulder and hung on to me while he banged her. I saw Lisa and screamed at her and waved my hand. She actually saw me and worked over toward me. We were right under the machine and the foam was over five feet deep.

I pulled Lisa to me. I felt that she was naked. The guy fucking Kelly must be close to cumming. He was banging the hell out of her. She was shaking me all over the place. I was fingering Lisa’s twat. Lisa’s hand was in my shorts pulling on my cock. Another set of fingers fought me for space in her cunt. We both fit.

Kelly pulled my head down to her again. “Someone else is fucking me!”

“Is that okay?”

“God, yes!”

Lisa was shoved into my side. The other hand was really banging away at her pussy. I moved my hand to her clit and helped her cum. I swung Lisa around so she and Kelly were holding onto each other. I got behind Lisa, pulled down my shorts and shoved my cock into her. I was so fucking horned up that I came pretty quickly. I could tell Kelly had a third guy trying to mount her. Kelly grabbed me. I came around Lisa and grabbed onto Kelly.

“He was trying to fuck my butt. I don’t want that,” Said Kelly. She pulled her ass away from him and shooed away his cock.

Lisa latched onto my shoulder, grabbed my head and pulled me to her.

“A strange guy is fucking me. He’s fucking me! Some strange guy is fucking me! Some strange… Oh fuck. Oh, God! Oh, God! OH, FUCKING GOD!”

The rain began. Kelly was holding her bottoms. She had a death grip on them. Her top was gone. Lisa was naked and no bikini to be found. The guy who made her cum disappeared into the crowd. There were maybe thirty people, guys, and gals, all who had been in the deep stuff trying to find clothes of some sort.

We made it to the table and found Bob. We gave the girls our shirts. Mine went to Lisa as I’m a bigger size and she had no bottoms. Kelly wore Bob’s. It was closing time and we joined the crowd moving out of the club. Kelly and Lisa were looking around, both of them wondering to themselves who’s cocks had been in them just minutes ago?

Bob told us he had gone back to the table. Some drunk lady maybe thirty or so came up to him and was hitting on him. She ended up on her knees under the table blowing him. He thought it was great. She swallowed!

The girls were drunk and babbled on and on both shocked and terribly turned on at being fucked. Right there on the dance floor. In soap. I had drunken knowledge of a couple of those when I was with Kelly and then Lisa. Kelly admitted she had been fucked by a couple of other guys before she was nailed by the huge cock. Lisa listened with a bit of jealousy that she was only fucked twice while Kelly had four.

It was also pretty clear that Kelly and Lisa were happy as shit about the whole event. They were very turned on. As we had been working our way out of the club to the sidewalk more hands were grabbing their butts. Kelly was very drunk, which meant very, very horny.

She pulled down her bottoms, walked out of them and left them on the club floor. Both Kelly and Lisa were behind Bob and me. I was dragging the group through the crowd. At six-foot-four-inches and two-hundred-and-fifty pounds, I was the designated icebreaker.

Kelly and Lisa were being fingered pretty continuously all the way outside to the sidewalk. It was a group of four guys who had attached themselves to their asses. And cunts.

Once outside, Kelly noticed that Lisa had also lost her flip-flops and announced that she shouldn’t be walking barefoot. I had Lisa hop up and I gave her a piggyback ride. Thank heavens I was drunk and she was light! Riding on my bare back caused my T-shirt, which she was wearing, to ride up. Her bare bottom was exposed to the world. Kelly was walking along next to Lisa. Bob’s shirt didn’t cover all of Kelly’s ass. We were walking along with two exposed cunts.

Kelly reached out and rubbed Lisa’s slit.

Lisa perked up, “Whoa! Who’s back there?” It was a little different being next to a busy street versus in a dark club.

Kelly said, “Relax. It’s just me.”

She slid a finger into her vagina. Lisa started bouncing up and down on Kelly’s finger. Bob moved back to see what was happening. At one point I had to stop walking as Lisa was bouncing so much. Kelly fucked her to orgasm. We had gathered a small crowd of gawkers on the sidewalk. Someone had a camera and I saw the flash going off every few seconds. I started walking again (as best a drunk guy with a girl clinging to his back could walk.)

The college boys moved in and were taking turns grabbing Lisa’s ass and fingering her cunt. It may have been the guys from the walk out of the club.

CaroleFreire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaroleFreire

Lisa was talking directly into my ear, “My God, everybody is playing in my pussy!”

“Do you like it?” I asked.

“Oh God, yes”

Kelly could see how young they were. Definitely late teenagers. Bob had been playing with Kelly’s boobs. He pulled up her shirt and let them take a few pics. We were close to the hotel and Bob shooed them away.

We finally made it to the hotel, across the lobby, up in the elevator, and stumbled into Bob and Lisa’s room (because Bob could find his room key). The doors between our rooms were open. Kelly announced she was washing off the soapy mess as well as the cum running down her legs and on her belly. She headed to the shower in our room. Bob dropped his shorts in his room and followed Kelly.

For no reason other than being drunk I had carried Lisa piggyback through the hotel all the way to their room. She was still on me. I turned my back to one of their beds and dumped her onto the bed. She was still wearing my white T-shirt. Her nipples were hard pebbles showing through the T-shirt. Her knees were pulled up in the same position in which I had been carrying her. Her pussy was staring at me. I can’t begin to describe how sexy she looked. I was hard as a rock.

Okay, full disclosure: On the way to dinner, we hit a few shops along the route. I ducked into a pharmacy and bought two boxes of Viagra. I slipped one box to Bob at dinner. I had popped two pills at dinner and had been getting boners on and off all night.

I plunged my dick into Lisa and was humping her as fast as I could. She came pretty quickly. She pulled up my shirt and started tugging at her nipples. She started talking dirty shit to me. We fucked for a long time and finally, both came together. I kissed her and got up. In my drunkenness, I decided to wander to my room to take my shower. Bob was on his back on one bed with Kelly riding him like a cowgirl.

I slapped her on the ass and said something stupid like, “Ride him, cowgirl!”

After my shower, I fell onto the other bed and passed out.

I know that when Kelly comes home drunk all she wants to do is fuck and fuck and fuck. Kelly told me in the morning that she and Bob fucked for probably another hour in at least a half-dozen positions. He finished up by tit fucking her and shot his load from her face down to her chest.

We had a wakeup call that morning as we were all supposed to visit the ruins. When I came to, Lisa was in my bed and Bob and Kelly were in the one next to us. We got up, cleaned up and ate up at the breakfast buffet. Then we spent the day acting like tourists.

Our plan for Friday night was to visit Señor Frogs. We came to that decision through serious planning. No, we didn’t. They had ads plastered all over everything on the strip so we figured, Why not?

Kelly wore a halter dress. The front plunge was down to her waist. The dress was quite short and really showed off her gorgeous legs. It was mostly white with some huge flower prints in a few places. She was wearing a pair of platform sandals with a cork platform. They added four inches to her short stature. She looked incredibly hot! Kelly isn’t a big fan of lots of make-up, but she had gone full-on sexy chick for tonight.

Lisa was not to be outdone. She wore a denim miniskirt and a tiny white bikini top with gold metallic trim. She was wearing a sexy pair of sandals showing off her beautiful feet. Even though it was more uncomfortable, both ladies were wearing their hair down. Lisa’s makeup was also very sexy. Very dark eyes…

Bob and I followed them and a hostess to a table and proudly watched as they turned countless heads as they made their way through the crowd. We spent the next few hours drinking and flirting. We even went along with the relentless Shot Girls who poured from the bottle into your mouth and then shook your head between their boobs. The place was busy when we got here. Now it was packed.

Our server had been doing a great job for us. I gave him a big tip when we arrived. Kelly had flashed him nipple several times when she would catch him checking out her boobs. We were all getting lit. Lisa joined in and gave him a blatant flash pulling her bikini top up over her tits. The guys at the next table were cheering her on!

We noticed a human gerbil tube ran across the ceiling. Every fifteen minutes or so some guy or girl, wearing a bathing suit, would climb the ladder. A minute later we would hear the crowd outside cheer, whoop and holler.

We heard some blah, blah, blah over the PA. No one caught what was said. Our waiter came to the table and insisted that Kelly and Lisa go with him. He took them by the hand to the bar across the room. Bob and I stood to get a view. They had maybe ten women on top of the bar, probably from eighteen to forty years old. More blah, blah, blah and the girls started dancing. Folks were cheering.

Then something went along the bar blasting air upward. All of the women on the bar were wearing skirts or dresses. Bottoms were flying up in the air. Grannie panties, sexy panties, thongs, we were seeing it all. Girls were frantically grabbing their skirts, but not of much use. I swear they must be using a jet engine! Lisa’s denim skirt was the only one that didn’t fly around much. It just scooted up and we got a peek at her lacy undies.

Kelly was the last one they blasted. She was wearing an ultra-tiny G-string. She had bought the same one in a few colors. Tonight, she was wearing the purple one. She liked it because there was another string horizontally across the top of her pubic area and it made a “picture frame” for her tattoo.

You could see Kelly was shaved. You could see her tattoo. The string was pulled inside of her cunt lips and you could see most of her twat. About the only thing fully covered was her clit.

They kept blowing the air. Kelly would standstill with her legs apart and put on a show, then twirl around and put on a backside show and on and on. The crowd was losing its mind. Kelly was making eye contact with the guys seated at the bar in front of her. Their lust was off the charts. She remembered a stripper move and squatted down and spread her knees wide giving them a close-up view. They were whistling, clapping and cheering.

Our waiter grabbed her hand and pulled it up into the air and Kelly was announced the loser of the contest. The crowd cheered more. The waiter pulled Kelly in close and explained that the loser had to go down the water slide. He walked her down the steps from the bar and across the room to the water slide ladder. Lisa was with her. He explained that she was going to get dumped into the water. Anything she wore would be soaked.

Kelly smiled and pulled off her dress and handed it to Lisa. She decided to keep on her sandals. Guys were crowding around and lost their minds when she pulled off her dress. She started up the ladder. The waiter had his hands on her butt cheeks to “help” her up the ladder. Her ass was against his chest. His thumbs slipped inside her vagina and he was giving her an internal massage. Maybe he thought Kelly would jump? Instead, she dropped and ground into him.

No one could see where his thumbs were but he figured out he better stop what he started. He patted her butt and she slowly climbed to the top giving everyone a great view of her ass. The tube isn’t see through but it is translucent, so we could see her slide past us overhead.

Kelly said the only thing she heard from emerging from the tube and the much, much higher than expected drop to the lagoon, was a guy who screamed, “NAKED!”

She came to the surface and dog-paddled to the ladder on the dock. Several guys helped her up the ladder. She was faced with moving through a crowd to find the steps up to our table. The rest of us weren’t even clear where she was?

Kelly was groped constantly as she moved through the drunk and horny crowd. No one fingered her but they were rubbing and grabbing everything. She realized she was trapped. No one was letting her move. She couldn’t count how many hands were on her body.

Then she heard the infernal sound of a shot girl blowing that God-forsaken Carnival whistle. The crowd parted. Kelly had a shot poured toward her mouth, but mostly down her tits. The shot girl grabbed her hand and whistled a path through the crowd and she brought her to our table. The crowd was cheering and whistling around our table as a soaking wet Kelly struggled to get her dress on over her head.

Kelly shared her story of flying naked through the tube and in the air and all the hands grabbing her. Bob and I were as hard as steel. Soon both Kelly and Lisa slipped off their underthings and handed them to us. We put them in the center of our table. Our waiter loved it. We continued to get hammered. Sure, everyone says the drinks are watered down, but a gallon of drinks is still a shitload of booze.

Our waiter was back and he said it would be the last call in a half hour. It was also last contest of the night and Kelly and Lisa needed to come with him. They were both drunk and horny as fuck. They jumped at the chance.

Everyone else up on the bar was “fresh meat”. Kelly and Lisa the only repeats. Again, they were at the end of the line. This time the waiters gave each girl a huge drink in a crazy boat-shaped kind of a thing. Everyone was using both hands to hold the drink. I love how these guys think!

As soon as Lisa got on the bar she pulled the zipper on her skirt down about halfway. She had to hold her hips wide to keep her skirt up. They started blasting the air and skirts were all blowing up. The girls wouldn’t drop their drinks so everyone was getting a great view of their bottom half! This was a much sexier group. Several thongs on cute young college asses.

The fourth or fifth one in they hit a cute little blond who was looking panicked. Her skirt went up and she was naked down below. She had a cute little blond landing strip. She tossed her drink, grabbed at her skirt, jumped off the bar and ran away. Everyone was laughing and roaring!

We saw plenty of butts. The rest of the girls were good sports. They were in thongs and turned around and shook their asses. When they got to Lisa she pulled her legs tight together and her skirt dropped to the bar. Her bush was loud and proud. The crowd was screaming. She twirled around and around.

Kelly was next. Her skirt flipped up at her waist and a new crowd saw her naked shaved pussy. The guy seated in front of her was reaching up to grab her twat. She was twirling around. The air eventually stopped and she squatted in front of him. He shoved two fingers into her cunt.

The waiter took the drink from Kelly and pulled her up. Shockingly, Kelly lost again! She took off her dress right there on the bar and gave it to the waiter. The waiter informed Lisa that she also lost. Lisa handed him her bikini top. He had already picked up her skirt. The crowd was screaming and chanting throughout all of this.

He led the naked girls to the ladder. Lisa went first. She really put on a show! She stopped at every rung and shook her ass around. Kelly got pushed up against a wall and a guy was finger banging her. The waiter “rescued” her and Kelly followed Lisa up the ladder. Lisa went down the slide with Kelly right behind her.

They were shit-faced when they hit the water. “Up” was a confusing concept. A college guy dove in and got them to the ladder. Again, hands everywhere. The crowd was just as drunk as they were. Countless fingers in their pussies. Even a couple of girls got up in there.

The waiter went to save them this time and brought Bob and me our naked brides. They both sat down and made no attempt to get dressed. Our waiter told us it was the last call. We figured we had drunk enough. The girls went, naked, to the restroom and got dressed.

We had another drunken trip back to our hotel. When we got to the hotel driveway the girls were giggling loudly. Bob and I opened the lobby doors and saw our bare-naked wives carrying their clothes. They giggled across the lobby, waited for the elevator and walked naked to our rooms. They fell into the room laughing their asses off!

They both jumped into the shower in our room to get rid of who-knows-what lives in that lagoon. They got clean. Then they got dirty. Bob and I watched as they jerked each other off under the cascading water. They got out, barely dried off and went to the closest bed. Kelly was on the bottom and Lisa on top in a sixty-nine. Bob climbed up and shoved his cock into Kelly’s twat. I alternated between fucking Kelly’s throat and Lisa’s pussy.

The blue pills were wonderful! We all fucked and sucked for a long time. Bob pumped a load into Kelly. I was in her throat when he went off and I pumped my load into her mouth. I crawled over to the other bed. Lisa followed and pushed me to my back. My cock was still stiff. She climbed on top and rode me for a long, long time.

Bob went to his room and came back with a tube of lube. Kelly rolled onto her tummy and hiked up her ass. Bob drooled a big glob of lube on her butt and used his cock to slide it around her crack. He lined up on his target and shoved his cock all the way in with one push. Kelly gasped.

“Give me a minute.”

Bob started moving slowly and soon Kelly was tearing at the sheets as Bob was in beast mode and fucking her like a wild animal. Kelly had two huge orgasms. Bob didn’t let up. He was determined to break her from what I could see. Kelly had another orgasm. She was not even close to quiet. Five minutes later she came again. Bob grunted and rutted his cock as deep as possible and painted her colon with cum.

While they were fucking like animals Lisa had grabbed the lube. She coated my cock, lined up her asshole and dropped down onto my cock. She bounced up and down on my dick, cowgirl-style for the longest time. We changed up and I was in her ass doggy style.

Kelly and Bob were panting on the bed. Someone knocked on our door. Kelly answered the door naked. It was security asking us to be quiet. Kelly had the door wide open. His eyes were moving back and forth between me fucking Lisa in the butt and the naked, shaved, tattooed, huge tits Kelly standing in front of him. Kelly could see a hard-on growing in his slacks.

“I’m really sorry!” she said “but these guys took a ton of Viagra and they are fucking our brains out. And when I cum I have a hard time trying to not scream. It just feels so fucking good to cum that hard. But I’ll do what I can to cum quiet from now on. These guys are still hard so I don’t know how long they will keep banging my little pussy. That guy," (she nodded toward Bob) "just fucked my ass so hard I don’t when I’ll be able to sit down again.”

The guy’s mouth hung open.

Lisa realized she had an audience and came, not a scream but loud enough.

“See!” said Kelly “It’s hard to keep quiet when they’re fucking us like that. But I promise to try. Lisa, you need to cum quietly to make this man happy.”

“Send him over here. I’ll make him happy!” Lisa replied.

Kelly was staring at his hardon. It was ready to break his slacks. He still couldn’t speak. Kelly reached down and started to stroke his dick. He said nothing. She pulled him into the room.

“Señorita, I can’t do this,” he said as he backed toward the door.

Lisa got off the bed and went to him. He had a girl on each side stroking his cock.

“You won’t get in trouble. No one is going to tell, right guys?” Kelly said.

I got up and motioned to Bob. We headed to the next room. “We don’t even know what you’re talking about" I hollered back.

Kelly unzipped his slacks and fished out his cock. Lisa sucked him into her mouth. They shared him back and forth for a couple of minutes. Both girls got up and lay side by side on the bed with their knees pulled to their chests.

He shoved himself into Kelly first. Kelly grabbed his hands and put them on her tits. He fucked her for a few minutes then waddled with his trousers around his ankles over to Lisa and fucked her. He pulled out and dribbled his load onto her bush.

Kelly said, “We promise to be good!”

He zipped up, tucked in, and raced out the door.

Bob and I had taken turns in their shower washing off our ass-fucked dicks. That night we each slept in our own room with our own wife.

We had planned all along that we wanted a beach day and Yvonne and Patrick wanted to visit a museum. We woke up mid-morning. I woke up with a cock so hard it hurt. Lisa pulled off last night before I came. I was fucking Kelly doggie-style on the bed. Bob walked in and we talked about our plans just normal as shit. He said Lisa was in the shower, blah, blah, blah.

Kelly finally interrupted and said, “Get over here with that cock!”

Bob dropped his bathrobe and let Kelly suck him into her mouth. We had been at it for some time by then and I blew a massive load into her twat. Kelly pulled off, spun around and offered Bob sloppy seconds.

Bob gave her a good quick fuck and popped a second load into her. Bob and I resumed our conversation. Kelly lay flat on the bed. She caught the attention of both of us as she laid there spread eagle and a half-gallon of cum poured down her slot, through her ass crack, onto the sheets. Bob and I gave each other a high five!

I gave the dude a bunch of money and told him that we wanted a place where the girls could go topless and someplace close to the water. He took us to four perfect lounge chairs on the far end of the beach. Tops came off immediately. Kelly was wearing a white bikini that was close to obscene. The bottom was very thin and it clung to her lips. With her wide-open slit, you could damn near make out the bump of her clit. Lisa was wearing a black thong bottom showing off her cute little butt.

The girls had their chairs down flat and had been flipping back and forth between front and back for the past hour or so. Bob and I were doing what we could to check out other tits, but there were only a handful of women in their thirties and they were some distance behind us, furthest from the water.

Word was they want you to cover up to go into the water. But were we very close to the water so the girls did the “arm bra” thing until in deep enough. We splashed around for a bit and then walked back to our chairs. They forgot to cover their tits on the way to the chairs.

Within five minutes a group of four guys came walking along the waterline. Bob and I saw them. We pretended to be zonked out. The girls didn’t see them as they were laying on their backs. They were boys. The final year of high-school-aged. They stood and stared. They walked closer. They were maybe ten feet away. I could see each of them pitching a tent in their suits. They stared for a few minutes and walked away.

Bob started snickering first. That got me going. Both of the girls wanted to know what was so damn funny. We told them about the Hardon Tribe that had been to visit. They were pissed we didn’t tell them had an audience. They both like an audience.

We were thinking it may be time to head inside when Bob spotted the “tribe” heading our way. The girls flipped to their fronts. And then pulled up their loungers to a reclining position. Bob and I “fell asleep”, so did the girls. The boys now had a straight-on view of their tits and really got a view of Kelly's huge knockers. They stood in a little group stealing glances. Slowly the group circle moved closer. The boys were all blessed. They had some pretty big dicks straining to get out. The group was maybe six or eight feet away.

Kelly kept her eyes “closed” and moved her right hand into her bottoms. She started to masturbate. I thought those boys were going to shit themselves. Kelly started to moan softly. Lisa caught on and was doing the same. Kelly was going to cum. Her other hand grabbed the front of her suit and pushed it down toward her butt crack. She dropped her feet on either side of the chair. Her shaved snatch was wide open and she moaned as she came. Lisa pulled her thong to the side and showed her cunt as she also came.

We could see two of the boys had growing wet spots where they ejaculated. They all turned and ran into the ocean. Teenage boys in an ocean bounce around like fools. These guys each had their own space away from each other and stood still for about five minutes.

Lisa spoke first, “I can’t fucking believe you did that!”

“Did you see their hard dicks? It’s their fault. They made me itch. And what are you talking about? You did it too!” retorted Kelly.

“Yeah, but it’s your fault. You got me all hot and bothered.”

“You know they’re all jacking off, right?”

“Yeah. My pussy is wet.”

Soon the boys came walking in from the water. Kelly yelled to them, “Did you feed the fish?”

They all turned beet red and scurried down the coast.

The past couple of days, combined with the sun, was taking its toll. We all headed back to our rooms and crashed. We woke up in time to get cleaned up for dinner. The group had decided to visit Coco Bongo that night.

Again, Kelly and Lisa looked like a million bucks. The show, the venue, the crowd, the volume, the sights, it was all overwhelming. We spent the night dancing and watching and drinking. It was not a sexy place. It was an amazing place. I don’t know what time we left? It was way, way after “normal” bar time of the past two nights.

When we got to the hotel the girls wanted to skinny dip in the ocean. Bob and the other couple were shot and went up to the rooms. Kelly, Lisa and I walked past several signs telling us that the beach was closed. We dropped our clothes on a stack of beach chairs, went in and frolicked about. Soon it was a game of Roman Hands and lots of kissing. We headed to knee-deep water. Kelly bent over and hung onto Lisa. I entered Kelly from behind. It was a fun slow fuck. Lisa was playing with Kelly’s boobs.

I noticed movement up on the patio area. Eventually, someone was standing on the water’s edge, kind of in front of the wall forming the patio. The girls didn’t notice. Although you could see earliest traces of light on the horizon it was too dark to make out who or what it could be. But, there were lights on the building that were probably lighting us up more than we thought.

The figure continued to watch. I shifted Kelly so she was now parallel with the beach. I lifted her leg up in the air and onto my shoulder. It was a full-on show for anyone on the beach. We kept fucking. Kelly had an orgasm.

Finally, I heard a voice “Excuse me. Excuse me. The beach is closed.”

It surprised Kelly and Lisa. I pulled out and we made our way to the beach. A female hotel employee was watching my cock. I walked right up to her personal space. She kept staring at my dick.

“I’m sorry we broke the rules,” I said.

“I’m sorry we have the rules,” she said. “I very much enjoyed watching you fucking.”

“Maybe next time you can join us?”

She scurried away. I pulled on my shorts and found the girls up on the patio. They were carrying theirs and again made their way to our rooms naked. We got to our room and everyone wanted to rinse off the saltwater. Kelly went first then Lisa jumped in. Kelly got out and then I got in. I still needed to get off. Lisa bent over under the water. I came in behind her and humped her until I shot my wad. I pulled out and she watched as my load dropped into the tub and made its way to the drain.

We had to get up in four hours to pack and head to the airport. From the cab ride to the flight, to the drive home, I just kept playing back the weekend over and over in my mind. Kelly was doing the same. I could feel I had a huge wet spot in my skivvies from pre-cum.

When we arrived home Kelly and I both went into the house without carrying anything or saying anything. We left a trail of clothes through the house leading to our bed. We jumped each other’s bones and fucked like crazy people for the next hour. We talked about our adventures throughout the evening. We fucked again that night before we fell asleep.

We became life-long friends with Bob and Lisa and have shared spouses for the past twenty years or so, but Cancun will always stand out in our minds.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments