Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dare To Play

44
29 Comments 29
10.5k Views 10.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

The first time it happened, Kate was surprised and shocked — and instantly embarrassed. If proof was needed, she even blushed as she hurried along the narrow, bustling city street, conscious of her boobs bouncing but grateful that she was only a few strides from her apartment block where she could disappear from view.

She’d been aware of other pedestrians staring at her as she weaved between them in her haste to get off the street. Some of the younger men had tauntingly grinned. 

Wolf whistles and catcalls aimed at me? Whatever next? 

The shouts still rang in her ears: “Hey, gorgeous… yes you, the redhead beauty. Give us a wave, darling.” 

It was only after reaching the sanctuary of the lobby and pressing the elevator’s call button that Kate calmed enough to consider her reaction. Then she actually chided herself and grimaced. Silly woman! Why be embarrassed? That’s not like me. And, after all, it’s complimentary, really.

Getting out on the fourth floor, Kate was still smiling as she approached her door. Inside, she paused to examine her reflection in the hallway’s full-length mirror: a sleeveless turquoise sundress stretched over her bosom, clung to the tight waist and generous hips, and ended inches above her knees. With her bare feet in slingback shoes, Kate’s suntanned calves looked shapely when she slowly turned to assess the rear view. Chestnut locks tumbling around her shoulders, Kate admired her taut buttocks. Hmm, for my age, perhaps I’m not that bad after all.

In the bedroom, she dropped her shoulder bag onto a chair, walked to the picture window and peered curiously across the street at the building opposite. One lone worker, hard hat shading his face, leaned casually against a scaffolding pole. Was he looking this way? Suddenly, he waved and then blew a kiss. Kate was startled but a grin lit her face. Cheeky beggar! Instinctively, she edged backward and out of sight.

She walked into the kitchen, shaking her head in amusement, and poured a chilled glass of Chablis. Sipping, she decided to have a much-needed shower before preparing the evening meal. It had been another hot day, she felt sticky, and the cascading water refreshed her skin while she contemplated meal options. Chicken salad? Yes, perfect; it wouldn’t take long to put together and her husband’s arrival was imminent.

Kate had almost finished the preparations when she heard Rick’s familiar, “It’s only me. I’m home.”

“In the kitchen,” she said.

“And how was your day?” he asked after kissing her proffered cheek. 

“It was just fine,” she said, putting down a knife and looking into Rick’s eyes. “That is until some asshole builder across the road decided to whistle and yell at me as I came home from work.”

“Oh, is that so?” Rick raised his bushy eyebrows, a smile twitching in the corners of his mouth. “And what did you do?”

“What d’you think I did?” Kate said. “I rushed to get in here as quickly as I could. I was truly shocked and… err, flustered. Strangers were staring at me, you know, smirking and the like. It was embarrassing." She took a breath. "Oh hell... it just wasn’t something I expected, you know.”

“Hmm, I guess not,” he said, a soothing hand stroking her spine. “But you must realise that you’re very attractive, my love. Anyway, I wouldn’t call him an asshole. Surely he was paying you a compliment. I bet he thought you’d be pleased.”

“Is that what you think, eh?” Kate shook her head and picked up her wine glass. “Bloody men... you're crass idiots.”

“Whoa, hang on. That’s a bit strong, Kate.” Rick popped a baby tomato into his mouth, quickly chewed and swallowed. “Are you saying you didn’t feel even the slightest bit flattered or pleased?”

Kate leaned against the worktop and sipped wine. “Okay, to be honest, once I got over the shock… yes, I suppose I did feel good about myself.”

“There you are, then… take it as a compliment.” Rick grinned. “And, by the way, don’t forget they only started working on that place today. It’ll probably happen again.”

“Oh, that’s great, just what I wanted to hear, thank you very much.” Kate thrust a plate of food into her husband’s hands. “Here, c’mon, let’s eat.”

~~~~~~~~

The next day, Kate was prepared. Two can play this game. When she heard the anticipated whistling, she didn’t race for cover. Instead, shoulders back and breasts proudly thrusting within an open-necked shirt, her measured steps created a spectacular, exaggerated hip sway, almost a catwalk swagger. How’s that for a show? She tossed back her head, setting her radiant hair flowing in the light breeze, and disappeared into her building. 

Kate chuckled while waiting for the elevator. She’d enjoyed being on parade and briefly flaunting herself in response to the whistling and bawling. Chauvinism? Maybe, but it was flattering — and fun, too. Riding up to her floor, Kate’s pale blue eyes sparkled as her scheming mind continued to develop a daring plan.

~~~~~~~~

On the third day, Kate wore a white blouse tucked into a black knee-length pleated skirt and high-heeled peep-toe shoes. She’d purposely selected the blouse for its low, square neckline, thinking her wolf-whistling admirer would look down from his perch on-high and get a stunning eyeful of lavish, billowing cleavage. Oh yes, it’s definitely game on.

Sure enough, when Kate strode into view, she was greeted by the loudest whistling of the week so far. Converting her stride into a teasing, provocative flounce, shoulder bag bumping against her right hip, Kate grinned when she heard, “Hi there, darling, you’re looking gorgeous today… C’mon, give me a wave… Please, just one wave, darling.”

Kate stopped, leisurely turned as people side-stepped her, and looked up. The man had one arm wrapped around a scaffold pole and sunlight reflected off his yellow hard hat. Kate slowly raised her left arm — and waved, setting her superb chest in motion. He immediately applauded, shouting, “Thank you, gorgeous. You make my day.” 

SophieJoones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieJoones

Yes, thank you, tits. I knew I could rely on you babies.

Smiling, Kate pointed up at her own building, waved once more, and sashayed toward her apartment block entrance. At the door, she glanced back and saw he was still watching her. Great! After pointing upward again in the direction of her home, Kate stepped into the cool of the lobby and virtually waltzed into the waiting elevator car. Got him!

Depositing her shoulder bag on the sofa, Kate wasted no time striding toward the bedroom. Pausing in the doorway, she saw the builder was looking across at her room and she inhaled deeply. She also trembled a little — nerves and excitement — and was aware of a damp patch in her panties. And I haven’t even started yet. She walked to the window and stood, hands on hips, waiting to be spotted. It didn’t take long. He waved and, in response, Kate cupped her breasts and jiggled them, her hardening nipples dangerously close to popping over the edge of the plunge bra.

Across the street, her target was the only person visible. Nobody in the windows, nobody else on the scaffolding. Oh, what’s he doing? Ah, applauding with his hands above his head. Kate smiled broadly and bowed, an extravagant gesture that threatened to spill her tits into view. Oh no, you’ve got to wait for that.

She sat on the bottom edge of her bed and raised her left foot, resting the ankle on her right knee before removing her shoe. Kate mirrored the process with her other shoe before standing and turning her back to the window. She took another deep breath. Can I really do this? She exhaled noisily, blowing out her cheeks. Course you can; you know you want to do it. Stop messing. 

Tenuous debate swiftly concluded, Kate undid the button on her skirt’s waistband and lowered the zip. She wiggled and let the garment slither down her tanned shapely legs to her feet. When she stepped out of the skirt, the crease of rounded cheeks and black panties peeped teasingly below the hem of her blouse. Kate slowly turned around, fingers at her buttons.

She gazed across the street. Wow, he’s really settled in. Squatting on a plank, he rested his arms on raised bare knees. Right, showtime it is, buddy. Five buttons undone, Kate opened the blouse, holding it with outstretched arms for a few seconds to display her bronzed torso and thighs. Like that, do you? He again applauded — and, additionally, offered both thumbs up.

Kate shrugged out of the blouse and tossed it aside, watching it flutter to the carpet. She skimmed her hands over her ribs and flat stomach before hooking thumbs under the elasticated waist of her panties. She stared into the distance, watched him raise and point both arms in her direction, thumbs up again. A broad grin creased his dark face. And hers. But, no, not yet. Too soon. Kate withdrew her thumbs and slowly shook her head, one forefinger held to her lips. 

Immediately, shoulders slumped and he bowed his head. Dipping a hand into a pocket of his cargo shorts, he withdrew a handkerchief and made an exaggerated show of wiping his eyes. Kate smiled —  Funny man —  but turned away and clambered onto the bed. She crawled, panther-like, sensuous, round and round, preparing to pounce on her prey. Eventually, she knelt, spine straight, tossed back her glorious mane of chestnut hair, and stared out of the window, not moving and barely breathing for a few moments. Then, licking her lips, she reached behind and unclasped her bra. Her stare was unwavering as she cast it aside before pinching and pulling her extended ruby red nipples. Oh my, that feels so good.

Lifting her left breast and licking the smooth flesh, Kate knew she was more than moist down below: she could smell the rising heat of her sex and she greedily swept her tongue over her other tit, squeezing both nipples. These need a good sucking. She continued gazing at her voyeur as she manoeuvred into a sitting position and gripped her panties between fingers and thumbs. She took a deep breath. Here we go. Rolling onto her back, Kate slipped the panties over her hips and, with knees drawn up to her chest, slowly worked them down her legs and off her feet.  Now naked, she raised an arm toward the ceiling and twirled her panties before sending them spinning across the room. 

Kate placed the soles of her feet on the mattress and let her knees fall east and west. Can you see that? See my wet pussy? He was leaning forward, craning his neck. Need binoculars? She spread her locks on the pillow; caressed and kneaded her breasts before patting her bare pubic mound with her right hand. God, this is fun. I’m so bloody horny. Pressing her middle finger against her slit, she wasn’t surprised to find it slick with her juices. Kate stroked up and down, coating her finger, and then oh so tenderly rubbed her engorged clit. Oh shit, that’s fucking sensitive. This won’t take long.

Spreading her thighs, Kate dipped two fingers into her soaking hole and sighed loudly, arching her back, eyes closed. Oh, fuck! 

Slowly she began the process of finger fucking, occasionally teasing her clit with a thumb, and she quickly lost herself in the sensual rhythm of her undulating hips. The room filled with her groans and grunts, the constant squelching from between her legs, and the squeaking of the bed. God, I could do with a man right now. Man? Kate’s eyes sprang open as she heard, “Good, I’m glad you’ve not finished yet.”

Kate turned her head and watched Rick walk toward the bottom of the bed. Distracted, her fingers still poked up and down her tunnel but much slower now. “What’re you doing here?” She glanced from her husband to look through the window and back again. 

“I could barely see you from over there,” he said, resting his arse on the window sill, “so I’ve come for a close-up view. Please, carry on.”

“Fuck that,” she laughed. “We’ve shared a fantasy and it’s been fun. But your timing’s never been better.”

“Is that right?”

“It is,” Kate said, removing her fingers and noting the lump in his work shorts. “So, get your fat cock out and come over here.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by JWren
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments