Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time Naked in Public

"True story of how we found out we love being exhibitionists."

18
18 Comments 18
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"We're not writers, but we do love reading erotic stories and connecting with writers. We really enjoy to share thoughts and exhibitionist experiences and even share personal photos. We love to share our experiences of which we have had several fun ones over the last little while as we have grown braver in exposing ourselves in special situations. <p> [ADVERT] </p>We were encouraged to write our story by several authors who found our experience, "interesting, kinky, and fun.""

Not too long ago our love life had become stale and kind of boring. It was the same thing every time and the redundancy took a lot away from the excitement and pleasure we used to enjoy. 

By accident, we found that we love being exhibitionists. We got caught in a compromising situation, when on a whim, we decided to visit a warm water hot springs. Thinking no one else would be there and being a last-minute decision, we took a chance and went without suits. We arrived at the springs and found ourselves alone so we found a dry place to put our clothes, stripped down and got in the pool of warm water. We found we really enjoyed being naked out in the open.

We both commented it was kind of a turn on and both our libidos shifted to high gear and we started kissing and then fondling each other in the hot springs. We didn't notice that a carload of people had parked down the road and walked up to the hot springs area. We were caught totally by surprise when our lovemaking was interrupted by the people talking. We then noticed them and it became obvious they had been watching for a while before they made any noise.

We were so embarrassed, and Nick apologized to them, but they were gracious and said it was alright, and actually and kind of kinky watching us. They, with their suits on, joined us in the springs (it was about the size of a small swimming pool), and we chatted with them for a while. Seeing their eyes roam over my breasts and hearing them talk about our love-making session was uncomfortable, but very arousing. 

We realized we needed to get going, so then we had to deal with the problem of exiting the hot springs. They did not offer to look away, but seemed excited by the thought of being able to see us naked without the cover of the water. We were nervous and embarrassed, but we tried to exit with some dignity. That's when I found out the steep and slippery side of the springs would not allow me to walk out, but instead, I had to crawl out, exposing my bottom and my secret treasures down there to everyone watching just a few feet away.

When we gathered up our clothes around us, we dressed in the car and then we both confessed that as embarrassing as the whole experience was, it was also totally erotic and exciting. When we got home later, we immediately stripped off our clothes and enjoyed awesome lovemaking, which was some of the best we had had in a very long time.

From that experience, we discovered we loved the effect exposing our bodies had on us and how the combination of fear and excitement ramped up our sex drive. Now when we travel, which we do quite a bit, we look for opportunities to show ourselves, like playing in front of our hotel window hoping that someone might be watching. 

We found that we really enjoy surrendering control to the other and having to perform sexual dares or challenges. We will often start by playing cards where the loser has to obey the commands of the winner which usually involves a slow striptease in front of a window with lights on and the window curtains pulled back. As the game progresses, the penalties for losing get more explicit and challenging. 

One time I lost a game and was feeling really nasty so I challenged Nick to make me do something really daring. He invited me to step outside our hotel room naked. He said he would close the door behind me, but look through the eye hole and watch me. I stood in the hallway until Nick decided to let me back into our room. It seemed like he made me wait forever and all the time I kept scanning the hallways waiting for someone to come out of their room, but it was pretty late so no one showed up. Eventually, he let me back in the room and by then I was dripping wet with arousal. 

Now we enjoy making bets on just about anything, and we always have a sexual punishment for the loser. For example, Nick won a bet not too long ago and my punishment was to strip naked and play with myself in our car as we traveled down the highway. 

We had to drive to another city that was about three hours away so Nick suggested that would be the time to pay my debt. I was not too excited about doing it, but Nick was reassuring, saying we didn't have to do it if I was uncomfortable and that I could quit at any time if I wanted to. I said I was alright doing it, but I was just really nervous. For our little adventure I wore a button-down sleeveless blouse without my bra (at Nick's request) and a pair of shorts and panties.

As we traveled through the city to the highway, Nick put his hand on my leg and rubbed it for reassurance. When we had entered the highway, he moved his hand up between my legs and began to stimulate my clit. His touch felt wonderful and within a short time, I was getting aroused.  

He knows that when I get stimulated,  I become very sexually submissive and pretty much obey him and do whatever he wants me to do.  When he told me to undo my shorts and slide them and my panties down together and push them off my legs, I did as he asked. The only thing I had left on was my top.

I wanted Nick's touch and I figured my lower body would be covered by the car door anyway. He continued to rub my clit and he commented on how moist I was getting. He then slid a finger and then two inside of me pulling out and then going back and forth for a while before he went back and focused on my clit. 

Nick could tell I was really aroused so he then he told me to unbutton my blouse and I obeyed his request and undid all the buttons, but left the top closed. I reclined my seat a little for more privacy and then he went back to stimulating my clit. We passed a few semi-trucks and that was scary because they could look right down inside our car, but again we were going so much faster than they were, so my exposure to them lasted only a few seconds.

Nick then pulled out the vibrator that I enjoy because it's smaller, but quite powerful, which he handed to me and told me to pleasure myself. Nick loves to watch me touch myself so this was a real turn on for him. As I took over rubbing my clit, he dried his hand and then put it inside my top and began to cup my breasts and play with my nipples.

MiaFisher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaFisher

He didn't try to open my blouse, he just slid his hand inside. The combination of the vibrator on my clit and his hands roaming over my breasts was so powerful, that I lost focus on what was happening around me and concentrated on the pleasure I was receiving. 

Nick then told me to pull the two sides of my top apart which I did, fully exposing my breasts as well as the rest of my body. He let me adjust to the new situation for a little while and then he challenged me again, this time to remove my top and be completely naked and fully exposed. I was so aroused and obedient that I didn't really process what that meant, I just obeyed, but I did recline my seat a little further so I was now almost laying down. I went back to touching myself again and could feel I was now getting close to a climax.

I didn't realize that Nick would take advantage of the situation. He started to slow down to match the speed as we passed semi-trucks so the drivers could get a longer view of me naked and pleasuring myself as we went by. I watched him approach the first truck and realized what was happening, but I was enjoying the vibrator on my clit so I didn't say anything, I just let him do it. I knew he wanted this and he was really enjoying exposing me so I went along with it.

I didn't want to make eye contact with any of the truck drivers since that was too much, so I closed my eyes and concentrated on my own touch but I could still hear the engine sound as we'd approach another semi and I knew a trucker would be looking down from his window staring at my body with my fingers and my vibrator massaging my clit. 

As we came up on another truck, Nick slowed down for a few seconds and then slowly started to speed up. He said the trucker was increasing his speed as well to keep up with us. Nick told me to look at him and smile. This time I opened my eyes and made eye contact with the truck driver. He was probably in his fifties with a full beard and not bad looking. Making that visual connection with him was so erotic that in my mind anything I did from that moment on was not for Nick anymore, but for my new voyeur.  

The thought of pleasing this complete stranger was so sexual and exciting that I spread my legs apart so my trucker could really get a good view. The thrill I got watching him watch me and smiling at me while I touched myself was amazing. My thought process changed and I imagined it was the trucker's hands on my body. 

Wanting more, I started to insert the vibrator into my pussy imagining it was the trucker's cock inside me and his hands cupping my breasts and squeezing my nipples.  Knowing Nick was watching me "perform" sexually for this total stranger, I was so stimulated that I felt my climax building.  Nick noticed I was getting close, and he said it would be so erotic for me to share something so private as my climax with this stranger.  

Thinking about sharing my climax with my new lover,  it was just very short time before my whole body stiffened, my back arched and my senses flooded with the pure pleasure of one of the most intense climaxes I had ever experienced. I could feel the blood flow to my face as each wave of pleasure enveloped me and my back arched and moaned with pleasure. When I was finished, I was exhausted.

Shortly after that, we passed that trucker.  Nick looked over at me and said he was so lucky to have me and that he loved me so much. I was still naked as we pulled off at the next exit and drove down the rural road aways and parked along the side of the road. I helped Nick undo his pants and pull them off giving me access to his semi-erect cock which I stroked till it got hard and then took it in my mouth and began to suck him, but still, in my mind, I was fantasizing that it was the trucker's cock in my mouth that I was sucking on.

Nick and I were both very aroused from my little performance so when Nick stopped me and opened his door and as he was getting out, he told me to do the same thing.   He came around to my side of the car and had me lean up against my door and then entered me from behind.  I loved feeling him inside of me, but as he thrust in and out, I was still imagining it was the trucker's cock inside of me. After a few wonderful minutes, he came and with our playtime now over, we both got dressed and got back in the car and finished our drive. When we got home later that night, we took time to enjoy slow and wonderful sex.

Well, that's our story.  We welcome any suggestions for erotic punishments for our lost bets... not too crazy, but something that would give us a buzz knowing we have to expose ourselves to some extent or the other.

We invite you to reach out to us. 

Published 
Written by AmberandNick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments