Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting A Tow

"Turned out car trouble could be a good thing..."

4
5 Comments 5
5.7k Views 5.7k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"We were out of town looking for places for my wife to expose herself and after a couple of really hot experiences,, we had car trouble. <p> [ADVERT] </p>And it turned out to be the best part of the night."

My wife, Lynn and I got married when we were both barely eighteen years old. Despite being raised in a conservative city and by strict parents (including, in her case, her dad being a preacher), within just a few months of us being married, we'd gotten into nude photography, exhibitionism, and swinging. But we had to be discreet. 

Around town and at work Lynn dressed conservatively and was always prim and proper. But behind closed doors, she became my sex-craved slut wife. So if she wanted to go out and expose herself we had to go out of town. There were a few larger cities that were thirty or forty miles away we could easily go to in a hurry, have fun and get back home in no time. 

One night, she'd put on her favorite black dress; she'd sewn some elastic in the back and sides so if the belt came loose the elastic would pull the dress open and pull it all the way to her sides. Underneath, all she wore that night was a sexy black garter belt. black silk stockings and a pair of black spiked heels. When the dress opened up you could see every inch of her sexy body. At 5'8" and 110 pounds and a firm 34D-24-35, she looked amazing. Not to mention having long red hair to her waist, matching red bush and sparkling green eyes.

She'd done her usual routine: putting on eyeliner to make it dark around her eyes, painting her nails dark red to match the red lipstick on her full pouty lips we jokingly called 'prostitute red'. When she walked in a store she wanted all eyes on her, and it worked. 

We headed out that night in a new car we'd just bought so car trouble was the last thing on our minds. I waited until we were out of town to get gas and pulled into a service station that had several young guys hanging around. This was when all stations were full-service. I told him to fill it up and headed to the restroom. Lynn was leaning over against the door pretending to be asleep. The top of her dress opened, exposing her big tits with their huge puffy areolas and rock-hard nipples. And the bottom opened enough to show off her red bush. 

While I was in the bathroom this little guy was about to rub a hole through the windshield while checking out my hot wife. When I got back I paid him and when I got in, Lynn pretended to wake up. As the guy was inside getting my change you could tell he was telling the group of guys inside what he had seen. 

About then, Lynn got out of the car opening her legs wide enough to give them all a great look at her bushy red pussy and long sexy legs. She took her time getting out, acting as if she'd just woke up. Then she got out and as she neared the area all the boys were in, she let her dress fall open showing these guys everything. And taking her time closing it back up, giving them a good show.

All this attention had really turned Lynn on because though she enjoys anyone seeing her, she really gets off if they are older or younger. These guys looked to be maybe sixteen or seventeen, and she was in her mid-twenties. 

We stopped at a couple of convenience stores where she exposed her hot body to the cashiers, who were both guys about our age. Then we went to a little strip mall where all of the stores were closed except for a shoe store. There were only a few cars in the lot so I got a parking spot where I could see inside the store. Lynn went in even though a sign on the door said 'Closed'.

There was only one employee there and one customer and she could tell when he saw her he was going to tell her he was closed. But once he got a good look at her he said he'd be right with her. Once he'd rung up the customer he'd been waiting on he walked past Lynn to the door and as he locked it, told her they were actually closed but he'd be glad to wait on her. 

She looked at a few pair of shoes, then told him she'd like to try them on but didn't know her shoe size. So he had her sit down, put her foot up on one of the little seats they'd put your foot on and put the measuring device under her foot after taking off her shoe, which involved undoing a little strap. All the time, her dress was creeping open as she moved her leg around.

By the time he had her shoe size, it had opened enough for him to see the tops of her stockings where they attached to the tabs on her garter and a little peek of at her pussy. Something she liked was a big mirror right in front of her, so she could see what he saw. 

While he was in the back getting shoes she opened her dress a little more and opened the top to show some cleavage. When he got back he sat on the little stool and lifted her foot to put her shoe on and the dress opened more. While he was putting the other shoe on it opened really wide and her pussy was completely exposed. Then she leaned forward to look at the shoes and the top opened more, giving him a nice peek at her big tits.

She stood up and walked in them and when she sat back down let her dress fall open again to where he could see her pussy and her garter belt. She leaned over and looked at the shoes again, letting the top of the dress open even more. When she sat back the top opened wider, leaving both tits hanging completely out. She made no effort to cover them up, making it obvious she wanted him to see her sexy body. 

As he went to take her shoes off his hands were shaking. After taking them off, he reached over and started slowly moving his hand up her leg as he stared at her pussy. Since she hadn't stopped him, he started running his other hand up the other leg.

Once he reached her pussy she moaned and laid her head back as she cupped her big tits and began squeezing them. She slid forward in the seat, opened her legs and in no time he'd started eating her pussy, which she said he was really good at. As she was already really turned on, he brought her to a big orgasm in no time. 

She rose up, slid her dress off and started to unhook his belt. He got his pants off in record time, and Lynn was on her knees in front of him nude except for her garter and stockings.

He had moved in front of the mirror so he could watch her suck his dick. And she was loving it. She came in hoping to flash her pussy to a shoe salesman. And there she was, naked and sucking this eighteen-year-old guy's cock right in the store. She sucked him off then let him fuck her tits and suck them for a while. Then she took her long red hair and wrapped it around his cock and jerked him off. When she knew he was about to cum she put it in her mouth letting him shoot a huge load down her throat. 

She got a big surprise when he told her how great that had been and that he'd never had his cock sucked before and in fact, he was a virgin. His girlfriend let him eat her pussy and she'd jerk him off but that was it. Lynn loved that. 

She actually wanted to buy one of the pairs of shoes, but he put both pair in a bag and refused to let her pay for them. Later, after thinking about it, she felt like she'd sucked a guy's cock and was paid for it. Then she laughed and said that kind of turned her on. And for a while, she would tell me she'd only fuck me if I was willing to pay. I'd hand her some change and we'd be good.

But our night wasn't over because she was really turned on by then. We stopped at another convenience store and she went in planning on exposing herself to the two young guys at the counter. She got a couple of handfuls of candy and when she turned to walk toward the register had let her dress come loose with the elastic pulling it wide open exposing her from head to toe. She saw the two guys with big smiles on their faces and then heard a woman tell them to go clean the parking lot. 

The woman stepped to the register and with candy in both hands; Lynn couldn't close her dress until she reached the counter. The woman looked to be in her mid-forties but was very attractive and had a nice body with big tits. Lynn, at first, was a little worried but when she saw the way the woman was looking at her she was pretty sure this lady liked what she saw.

Once Lynn put the stuff on the counter she said she was very sorry about her dress coming open like that. When she went to close it, the lady told her, "Not so fast."

That kind of surprised Lynn until she saw the woman looking over her body and noticed she was breathing hard as she checked out Lynn's body.

After a couple of minutes, she told Lynn that she looked sexy as hell in the garter and stockings and said she loved them. Then she complimented her body again and said she loved the red bush and her big puffy areolas. All this was turning Lynn on as it was, but then the woman said she bet she loved having them sucked on. And before Lynn could answer, she said she bet her husband loved to suck on them and that she knew she'd like to. 

Lynn had the nice-looking lady complimenting her body and saying she'd like to suck her tits. She was getting turned on and told the lady that she had a really nice body too. And that she loves hot older women with big tits like her. The woman wrote her number down and told Lynn to call her if she wanted to sometimes, which is a story for another time. 

We had planned on going to a few more places but when I went to start the car it acted like it didn't want to start so when it did I figured we should head for home. But the further we went the dimmer the lights got until it finally cut off and I coasted to the side.  

The emergency flashers wouldn't even work and it was years before cell phones. But a guy in a big delivery truck stopped, offered me some flares and said he'd call us a wrecker. I gave him the number for the dealership's (from which I'd bought the car) twenty-four-hour number. He offered to give us a ride to the store he was going to call from, but we wanted to stay with the car. I wasn't worried because I had a .357 Magnum in the car. I was surprised that he came back and we saw he had some more flares.

Lynn kind of lay back with her dress open a little, giving him a bit of a show with the headlights of his truck lighting up the inside of our car. I noticed he stood at the window talking a lot and when he finally left I saw why. Lynn's tits were completely out and you could almost see her pussy. This was a great example of how much she enjoyed exposing her body back then whenever possible. We sat there for about an hour before seeing the tow truck going by in the other direction, but he blew his horn so we knew he'd seen us.

It took a few minutes for him to be able to turn around and come back to us. We gathered our things up and Lynn tied her dress real tight because the tow truck driver was a really sleazy looking guy. It was a big surprise when instead of the guy we expected to be getting out, it was the general manager of the dealership. It turned out once a week he took any wrecker calls to give the guy a night off. They didn't go to wrecks or things like that. They only towed customers' cars. And it took him so long because he had to go get the wrecker.

But it was fine because I'd been buying cars there since I was sixteen and Chuck had always been really nice to me and Lynn once we were married. He was in his early fifties and I'd heard he'd gotten a divorce a few months before. Though he was always very professional and seemed to be very conservative, I knew a lot of that was a front. 

PrettyMalika
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyMalika

I'd been in his office one day talking to him while having my car worked on. He got up and closed his door. He looked at me and said, "This is just between us," and took an envelope out of his desk.

He started telling me that they had a good customer who'd brought his car in for work and said his wife would pick it up. It was well known his wife wasn't very nice and was always accusing him of cheating. When the mechanic went to look under the dash he saw an envelope slip out from under the floor mat. Inside were several nude Polaroids of a really hot black woman. And they knew this wasn't his wife from seeing her there. So they asked Chuck what to do, knowing the customer's wife would freak out if she saw them. 

Chuck put the photos in his desk and called the guy at work. He'd forgotten they were in the car and asked him to please hold on to them. So Chuck let me look at them, and she was hot. It surprised me when he asked if I'd ever been with a black girl and I told him I'd had a couple suck my dick. He seemed to get turned on by that and said it was something he'd fantasized about. So I knew then he wasn't the low-key conservative guy he portrayed. But I'd still always gotten along with him and never mentioned what he had told me.

He hooked up the car and got in the truck, which was almost as big as a tractor trailer. We were on our way to get in the truck but he had told me to put my car in neutral and I forgot, so I went back. 

As I was getting in the truck he and Lynn were just laughing their asses off. When I got in I asked what was so funny. Chuck wouldn't say but Lynn said she had an accident getting in. At one point when getting in, you have your feet on separate steps while holding a handle behind the door and as you move up to get in the doorway you grab a handle beside the windshield. So you're spread eagle as you go to get in.

It was at this point her dress had come undone and the elastic pulled it wide open. If she let go she'd have fallen off the truck. And Chuck had been looking right at her asking if she was going to make it when her dress flew open as she was spread eagle and totally exposed to him. She told me later his eyes kept moving from her tits to her pussy, then he finally asked if she needed a hand. She managed to get get in but was sitting on her dress and finally got it straightened out. Then he started laughing as he noticed she climbed up like that in spiked heels. And he had complimented her on her body but had asked her not to tell me. 

Lynn told me about the mishap as we were heading down the road and Lynn was sitting in the middle straddling the shifter. This had her dress pulled open exposing her pussy. Chuck had noticed it too. 

He asked if we could drop the wrecker and my car off at the dealership, and that was fine. I got out to help and once we were behind the truck he said he hoped I wasn't offended but he had to say my wife had an amazing body and was really sexy. He'd always seen her dressed very conservatively, as she always dressed that way in town. When I told him I wasn't offended at all but hoped it would just stay between us, he assured me it would.

He commented on how sexy girls looked in garter belts and stockings and told me his ex-wife had lots of outfits like that but only wore them at home and out of town. Then he said he wasn't like most guys who got jealous if another guy was checking out his wife. That he took it as a compliment. Then he added that she dressed conservatively around town but liked dressing more...and he paused. 

I spoke up and said, "Sexy or revealing, like Lynn tonight?"

He got a big smile and said, "Yes, something like that."

So it was pretty clear they were at least into exhibitionism. I'd seen his wife before and she had a nice body. 

We pushed my car into a stall and locked it in, and as we were going back to the truck I took a chance and asked if he'd like to come in for a drink and maybe see some of Lynn's other outfits. I saw he was thinking about it. 

I said, "You know, her modeling them for us?" 

He lit up and said, "Sure, if you think it's okay with her." 

I asked him if she looked upset when he'd seen her pretty much naked.

We got in his car to go home and it was a two-seater. Lynn was sitting in my lap and she was a little surprised when I started to reach around and began playing with her tits, at first through her dress then pulling them out. As I was playing with her tits I told her Chuck was going to come in so she could model some of her outfits for us. 

She looked over at him with a sexy smile and said, "Well, that sounds like fun."

Then I told her he'd said he hadn't seen enough of her and wanted to get a better look.

Before he could say anything, she spoke up and said, "Yeah, it was kind of chaotic in the truck, so that sounds fair."

When we got home I fixed us all a drink while Lynn went to get ready. She fixed her hair and make-up and when she came back in she was wearing a really conservative dress. I know he thought she'd changed her mind... until she started to unbutton her dress. 

Once she had it off she began to seductively move around as she showed off her sheer tan bra and panties with a tan garter and silk stockings. She slowly stripped out of them until she was totally nude.

After running her hands over her body for a few minutes, she left the room. Chuck was blown away at how sexy she was as well as how relaxed she seemed to be with him watching her. She tried on several sexy outfits and really put on a show for us. 

After the last outfit, she left on her garter and stockings, stood in front of us and said that was the end of the fashion show, so what did we think? 

I spoke up and said I thought she should sit down between us and let us show her what we thought. 

She sat down and Chuck wasn't shy when he leaned over and took one of her big tits in his mouth. I started sucking on the other as I noticed he was playing with her pussy. After a few minutes, she started rubbing our thighs and then our crotches as she asked when we were going to give her some cock to suck.

We had our pants off in no time and she was on her knees, taking turns sucking us off. Then she had us move closer together so she could put them both in her mouth at once. I was hoping he wouldn't be put off by this. Instead, he commented on how good Lynn was at sucking dick and that he'd always got turned on when his wife took two cocks at once. He went on to say he liked how it felt to have a guy's dick pressed against his in a girl's mouth or pussy.

I was surprised when he asked Lynn if she liked gangbangs and how many guys she'd done at the same time. Lynn didn't hesitate in telling him she'd been in what she called a mini-gangbang with about six or seven guys. She added she'd been with four other girls at once and asked if that counted. 

We'd run into guys like this before who got turned on hearing about our experiences. As he was asking questions he was also telling us what he and his wife used to do and I could tell he was enjoying it. I could relate because it was something you couldn't talk about with just anyone.

And it did turn him on, us starting so young. They were in their mid-thirties before they did anything. It sounded like we had lots of things in common with them, but we were a little bolder. While all this was going on, Lynn was sucking our cocks. 

Then Chuck asked if she was going to let him fuck her. She said he'd better because she was horny as hell. 

We moved around and I got under her and put my cock in her pussy as he got behind her and slid his cock inside her pussy beside mine. We fucked like this for a while. I was surprised when he commented on how big my cock was and how good it felt against his, and he cupped my balls. It wasn't something that hadn't happened before, so I didn't say anything. 

About then Lynn asked if he'd fuck her in the ass. While he was fucking her ass I was still in her pussy and Lynn asked if we were ready to cum, would we shoot off on her face and tits? 

We were both ready to pop so she lay on her back and we jerked off over her and shot our cum on her face and big tits. Chuck and I sat back on the couch and I was still semi-hard and I noticed him looking at my cock. So did Lynn, as she was wiping the cum up on her fingers and sucking it off.

She surprised me when she asked if he'd like to lick the cum off her tits and he jumped at the chance. He was down there licking and sucking her big tits and licking up cum. Lynn knew I wouldn't suck a guy off but if she really wanted it, sometimes I'd let a guy suck me off to kind of pay her back for doing some things for me. But she always had asked me up-front. 

Now, she just gave me this look and asked Chuck if he'd let her watch him suck my cock. He said sure and seemed really excited, even when she told him I wouldn't suck cock but occasionally I let her watch a guy suck me off.

Soon he was on his knees stroking my cock and then licking the head and up and down the shaft. Then he started licking and sucking my balls. By then I was rock hard and he started sucking the head and then taking a little more. My cock is above average at almost nine inches, but it's really thick and I could see he was taking his time. It wasn't long until he was sucking the hell out of it as he stroked it. At one point he stopped and asked if I'd like to fuck him in the ass. I let him know that wasn't going to happen, ever. So he went back to sucking me off.

I let him know when I was going to cum but he kept sucking and started stroking faster until I'd shot a load down his throat. Lynn gave me a kind of 'thanks' look. She got us all some warm washcloths to clean up with and Chuck got dressed and left pretty soon after that. 

Lynn and I couldn't believe all that had happened in one night. And especially, Chuck. I'd known he wasn't as straight-laced as he acted. But I had no idea he was a wild man. 

We never discussed what had happened that night at his business, but he came over sometimes and looked at our pictures. And we shared our experiences with each other. And he had some pictures of his ex-wife she thought she'd thrown away.

Lynn sucked us off a few times, but we didn't get as carried away as that first night. I learned he was embarrassed that he'd sucked my cock and said he'd sucked cock before, but it was never someone he knew and even confessed he sucked guys off through gloryholes. But I told him not to worry about it. 

I still thought that was one of our hottest nights though. I'd seen nights where Lynn would fuck more guys and suck off a bunch of guys. But that was still one really hot night. And the car was under warranty so the tow and repairs were free.    
 

Published 
Written by like2watch1576
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments