Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jaq Puts On A Show

"Jaq likes to display to voyeurs..."

19
16 Comments 16
38.8k Views 38.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"Jaq had great pleasure pleasing whoever wanted to watch."

We had recently moved to a new apartment on the outskirts of town. The development was not finished with plenty of work still to be completed. We had been away for a few days. On our return, work had started on the next block of apartments. The block was no more than twenty metres from our French doors and balcony.

Jaq was quick to point out that once completed, people in the next block would have a perfect view into our apartment. I explained to Jaq that it would be a while before people would be moving into the adjacent block.

Jaq loved to flash and be an exhibitionist at every opportunity and said she hoped that this would provide her with a great opportunity. The following day the crane was in place ready to lift the heavy building materials into place on the block of apartments. To say Jaq was excited was an understatement as the driver's cab was no more than twenty metres away.

We awoke on the Monday morning to discover that work had indeed now started. Jaq was over the moon to see that the driver of the crane was clearly visible. "Let the fun begin," Jaq muttered. Jaq was up first wearing a lovely little black see-through negligee and black lacy panties.

It was still dark and we needed the light on, surely giving the crane driver a perfect view into our apartment. Jaq made the coffee making sure the crane driver could see her at all times. I watched from the bedroom window and could clearly the guy staring in at my wife. I told Jaq and she became very excited, settling onto the sofa with her coffee facing the French doors.

I walked into where Jaq was sitting making sure that I could not be seen. Settling down out of view I observed my dirty wife, Jaq started off by drawing her legs up showing her panty clad pussy to the crane driver. Next, she pulled them aside and slowly began to stroke her wet pussy. Jaq wanted one of her dildos and asked me to fetch one from the bedroom, I returned with her favourite nine-inch purple one. On my return, her panties were off and she was displaying herself fully to the guy in the crane.

I told Jaq that the guy was clearly enjoying her little show. That did it and she began to insert the large rubber cock inch by inch into her dripping hole.

Now I don't know about the crane driver but the sight of my wife using her toy was making my cock swell. Jaq was now fully into this and plunged the rubber cock all the way in. It glistened with her juices as she pulled it out and plunged it in again. Jaq then wanted me to join in. Moving into view and standing next to the sofa, Jaq took my cock into her mouth.

I could see that the guy could not believe his luck. Entertainment while at work was surely a bonus for him. Jaq got to work, taking my swollen cock into her mouth and swirling her tongue around the bulbous head, at the same time fucking herself senseless with her big rubber cock.

SoniaFugorss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SoniaFugorss

Jaq began to shudder with a huge orgasm at exactly the same time as I was about to cum. I pulled out and treated the guy to the sight of me covering Jaq's face with my white creamy cum as Jaq had her own huge orgasm.

After we had both recovered, we both looked across at the crane driver. He was smiling and raised his hand in appreciation. Jaq fetched a large notepad and pen from the study. In bold letters, she wrote her mobile phone number down. Holding it up to the French doors, we watched as the guy scribbled down the number.

Later in the afternoon, Jaq's phone rang. It turned out to be Joe the crane driver. Jaq invited Joe over after he had finished work, an offer that he gladly accepted.

Joe arrived a little after five. He looked a little nervous as I let him in. We soon put Joe at ease and he was soon thanking us both for the display we had put on earlier.

Joe was in his thirties, Jaq and I are both late fifties. Joe was a pleasant guy, good looking and someone Jaq would like to fuck. I could see Joe looking at Jaq and she asked him if he liked what he saw, he said that she looked amazing and that I was very lucky.

After some chatting and a couple of beers, Jaq sat next to Joe, and placing her hand on his obvious bulge, she squeezed his cock through his jeans. Joe was startled and looked across to where I was sitting. I nodded that I was okay with it and he looked a little more relaxed.

In no time at all, Jaq had slipped onto her knees and had Joe's cock out. Taking him into her mouth, she began to give him one of her famous blowjobs. I moved behind Jaq, slipping her panties down and fingering her now very wet pussy. Joe announced that he was about to cum, Jaq had other ideas.

Jaq had Joe strip off, she knelt on the floor bum in the air. Joe was behind her in a flash, and was soon rubbing his fairly large cock along Jaq's wet slit. Easing in slowly, Joe began to shag Jaq for all he was worth as I offered my cock to Jaq's mouth. Between us, we spit-roasted Jaq for a good while giving her several orgasms.

Joe announced that he was about to cum and I watched as he shot his load deep inside my wife's pussy. I then changed positions and moved behind Jaq, sliding into her well-used pussy for sloppy seconds. Jaq sucked Joe clean as I pumped my load into Jaq alongside her first load.

Jaq asked which one of us was going to lick her clean. I was not quick enough as Joe got between her legs. I watched as Jaq was treated to an amazing cleanup with Joe sucking, slurping and licking Jaq for ages until she was satisfied.

We treat Joe to a show several times a week as he operates his crane. Jaq is going to invite Joe over on Friday evening for a repeat performance.

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments