Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kansas City Rendezvous (Day 1)

"“Can I kiss and lick each of your asses before you go?”"

3
2 Comments 2
3.9k Views 3.9k
4.1k words 4.1k words

After I moved from Chicago to western Missouri, Barb and I still saw with each other at least four times a year. We’d alternate between Chicago and someplace closer to my home in the “Show Me” state. Whenever we were planning to see each other, the one in the city where we were meeting would try to find someone local to join us for a threesome or foursome during our two weeks together. Since she would be visiting me, it was my responsibility to find someone that would fit our joint sexual needs.

I posted an ad on Fetlife in a swingers group and after narrowing the field to five males, began the process. Initially, all communication was done via personal messages on Fetlife or emails attempting to discover what they’d like to have happen if I chose them to have some adult fun with us. After a few weeks, the field had shrunk to three so we switched to phone conversations before face-to-face meetings took place. Finally, I decided on a bisexual forty-year-old from a suburb of Kansas City based on a variety of factors which pleased Barb.

Two days prior to Barb’s flight from Chicago, I received a voice-mail from the guy stating that he had gotten a severe case of ‘cold feet’ and apologizing for it. It was too late in my mind to find a replacement that could be vetted by me so I called Barb to let her know and while she was disappointed, we decided that we’d enjoy our time together and visit some clubs to see if we could find a suitable play partner. The plan was that I’d meet her at KCI Airport then we’d check into the Westin Kansas City at Crown Center where we had a five-day reservation before we were going to drive to my home town so she could meet some of my local friends.

As I was leaving home to drive to KCI Airport on the day of her arrival, my cell phone rang and it was Barb. She told me she was at O’Hare Airport in Chicago and her flight was had been delayed due to bad weather. She said she was at a bar near the departure gate along with two other passengers on the same flight that was killing some time by drinking and one was going to also be staying at the same hotel.  She said that I should just check into the hotel and she’d catch a ride with the fellow staying there as well.

After I checked into our suite and two hours of roaming around the beautiful hotel, Barb called me to say that their taxi just arrived so I hurried to the lobby to meet her. After we kissed each other, she introduced me to Paul who she shared the taxi ride with and he seemed like a nice guy who was staying at the hotel for a pharmaceutical business conference. He invited us to join in at The Brasserie in a few hours for an early dinner and we accepted. 

After, we made it to our room we had some awesome sex since it had been almost three months since we’d seen each other and afterward she told me that after telling him a lot about our sexual habits, Paul felt her up a bit during the plane ride from Chicago.

We then we took a shower before meeting him for dinner,  which started out fairly normally until after two drinks for each of us before ordering a light dinner, Paul said, "Kevin, Barb has told me about the sexual dynamics of your relationship and I’d like to say a few things then get your reactions. I’m here for a business conference and I get a sweet financial bonus for every new client that I can sign during the next four days. Each representative has a goal of signing a set number of contracts with new clients and we also have an impressive ‘entertainment’ budget to lure in new business. In the past, I’ve used a substantial amount to hire escorts to help get a contract signed but I’d rather pay you since you’re actually staying here which would make things easier for me. My potential clients would like the idea of having a twenty-two-year-old providing sexual service to them and you would make some easy cash. Of course, you’d have to do whatever they wanted sexually and it might not just be only males that would be using you.”

Barb replied, “I’m certainly not opposed to the idea since I’ve accepted cash for sex before but Kevin would also have to be alright with it. As long as he gets enough time to play with me, I’m sure we could work something out financially. How much would I make per person and where do they use me?”

Paul then responded, “I’d rent a room here and you’d be on call. I’ll offer you four hundred dollars per client but I’ll need to take some photos of you later tonight after dinner to show clients. Maybe we could have a threesome and get some photos during it. Kevin are you OK with the idea?”

I replied, “I’m fine with all of it including a threesome tonight but my instincts tell me that Barb should get five hundred for any males. She might go down to three hundred for any females that want her and a male/female couple could be a special price.” 

Just then the hot looking waiter delivered the burgers that we had ordered and the conversation continued while we ate, with most of the discussion focusing on money until an agreement was reached with Paul. After Paul paid for dinner, we agreed to meet him two hours later at his room for the photos and threesome while he took care of some things, including renting a separate room for Barb to use with his clients.

As we walked away from him, he recognized a client checking into the hotel and walked over to say hello to her. We then took a thirty-minute walk at a park near the hotel and talked about what happened over dinner and while we both thought he was a rather uninteresting character, his cash provided a proper incentive for Barb.  We did agree that our waiter, Steve, was someone that interested us both sexually.

Once we returned to our suite, there was a voice message on our room phone from Paul, “Barb, this is Paul and I need to tell you something before you two arrive at my room so you’re prepared for it. The client that I saw checking in is Ava and I invited her to my room to watch while I take photos of you so I’m hoping that’s OK with you. She said it might amuse her to watch you posing for me.”

Barb didn’t care about being watched, in fact, she loved it and she thought that Ava was hot for an older woman. We showered together then Barb picked out some sexy lingerie to wear for photos and then we went to his room about fifteen minutes before we had planned. 

When he opened the door, Ava was already there sipping a drink while sitting in a chair and when he introduced us to her she looked overjoyed to meet us. She asked us several questions about ourselves while Paul just looked flustered or annoyed. 

When Barb said she was a graduate student at Loyola University, Ava asked her several more questions before Paul suggested that he take the photos to lure business his way so Ava and I watched as Barb stripped down to her lingerie. Paul seemed more than a little awkward, then Barb and I suggested some poses which helped him out.

It was easy to sense Barb was frustrated by his awkwardness and finally asked, “Do you want some nude photos of me as well or is this going to turn into an hour-long photo shoot?”

He said, “Of course, you're right.”

Barb immediately removed her lingerie and did about ten poses while Ava looked like she was getting excited with what she was watching. Barb then said he had enough photos to choose from and stopped posing which is when Ava stepped in to say, “Paul, if you want me to sign a contract with your company before the end of the sales conference can I make a suggestion right now? You let me take Barb and Kevin up to my room for the remainder of the night.”

Paul said, “Ava, yes please take them with you and have a good time!”

As soon as Barb got dressed, the three of us said goodnight to Paul and headed for the elevator and once the door closed, we all broke out laughing. When we reached Ava’s room she invited us in and then she said, “Barb, I like you and you won’t have to do anything sexual with me tonight. I just felt like both of you needed to escape from Paul as much as I did so let’s just hang-out and get to know each other better while we have some drinks. There are also some things that I need to tell you about before the time you go back to your room later but that can wait. Please, just make yourself comfortable while I make us each a drink.”

As Ava walked to the wet bar, Barb winked at me and then stripped naked before approaching the five and a half foot tall Ava who started to smile. When she reached her, Barb pulled her face to hers and French-kissed her deep for almost two minutes before leading her to the king-size bed without a word. 

She pulled her onto the bed and slowly undressed her as they continued kissing each other passionately as Ava’s cell phone rang repeatedly. The only actual words spoken were when Barb said, “I want you and I want all of you. Don’t say anything, just enjoy the experience and let me have you!” 

Barb then slowly began removing Ava’s clothing and worshiping her body like she was a goddess. Ave moaned and gasped continually as Barb explored her tight little body. When Barb started licking her clit and pussy, Ava began holding the sheet tightly while bucking her hips almost like she was fucking Barb’s mouth with her clit.

 It was intense to watch and when Ava told me to join them. I didn’t waste any time in removing my clothes and then assisting Barb by sucking on Ava’s small tits. After almost fifteen minutes, Ave had an explosive orgasm that left her quivering as we held her tightly. 

Ava’s cell phone kept beeping like she had received a voice-mail but she was obviously not in any mood to listen to it. Barb wasn’t finished exploring Ava and when she told her to move into the doggy position, Ava did so without saying a word. Barb began rimming her deeply holding her ass cheeks open to allow her tongue to probe her delicious looking brown hole as Ava had a “death-grip” on my hard cock.

Barb slurped, licked and tongue-fucked her new friend like she was devouring her last meal and Ava kept gasping as she fingered herself. Ava’s room phone rang and the light on the phone indicated she had received a message but she didn't notice it. The anal worship session continued for perhaps ten more minutes before there was a loud pounding on the door to Ava’s suite and a female voice yelling, “Ava, its Linda, let me in! We've got Paul!”

Ava sprang out of bed in a heartbeat without getting dressed heading to the door so Barb and I quickly pulled the sheet over us without thinking. Ava opened the door and pulled a much taller woman into the room that appeared to be in her thirties. She seemed surprised to see Ava naked but not as surprised as she was to us in the bed. She pointed at Barb and said, “That’s her! She’s the woman in the message that Paul sent out!”

HoneyPortman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HoneyPortman

Barb sat up in bed exposing herself to Linda who looked stunned and asked, “What message?

Ava then loudly said, “Linda, tell us what the hell is going on now!”

Linda replied, “I was at the hotel bar with several others from the sales conference that got here today and all of the males started receiving the same message from Paul offering Barb as an incentive to sign a contract with his company! It also said she might be willing to do a gangbang on Thursday night”

Barb said, “What the fuck? I thought that he'd show the photos to a few select targets, not blast it out and we never discussed a gangbang!”

I jumped out of bed still naked and started to get dressed as I said, “I’m going to kick his fucking ass. Barb stay here!”

All three of the women surrounded me in an attempt to stop me and Ava said, “Kevin, wait! I don’t blame you but just wait this might be a good thing! If it isn’t, you can punch him out in the morning. Let me talk to Lisa and Barb before you do anything.”

Ava then looked at Linda and me to say, “Linda, you need to get naked now. We’re not going anywhere or doing anything until you answer some questions so we can decide what to do!”

Linda reluctantly removed her clothes revealing her hot but almost anorexic body which was actually a turn-on to me so I took my clothes off as well. Ava then said, “Let’s all lay on the bed while we talk about this situation. We need hard proof that Paul sent it and we need a legitimate copy of it, Linda.!”

Linda smiled, walked over to her clothes then pulled out her phone before saying, “Mitch Blake showed me it and then forwarded it to me. It clearly shows that it was originally sent by Paul,” as she handed her phone to Ava who was silent as she looked at the message and photos of Barb.

Ava then said, “We’ve nailed that little twit! Before I take the next steps, the three of you need to go to Barb’s room and have some drinks. Before you leave Barb, I need to ask you a question. Are you willing to trust me to do what’s right and would you be alright with receiving a $15,000.00 cash settlement after signing a non-disclosure agreement with the company that Paul works for?”

Barb got a wild look in her eyes, then after a few moments of silence replied, “I’d sign one if it was for $18,000.00.”

Both Ava and Linda smiled before Ava said, “Give me the key to your room and I’ll join you as soon as I can. I want the three of you to get naked and have some fun while I take care of this piece of shit!”

The three of us got dressed and went to our room. Once we were inside, the three of us stripped out of our clothes immediately. As we laid there, Linda asked us how we had met Ava and Barb explained the entire story.

She was curious about the reasons why Barb would accept cash for sex, especially given our relationship, until Barb explained that she was a full-time graduate student at Loyola University in Chicago and while her tuition was mostly covered by scholarships she still had to pay rent along with normal living expenses. She also detailed our sexual adventures in some detail.

We talked for over ninety minutes and the longer the conversation went on the more Linda seemed to relax before she excused herself to use the restroom. Linda returned from the restroom totally nude, rejoining us on the bed and laying between us before asking, “I’d like to ask you both a few questions would that be alright?”

Barb replied, “You can ask us anything but I might want to ask you some questions in return.”

Linda then said, “OK, before I knocked on Ava’s door had the three of you been having sex?”

Barb laughed and replied, “Yes, we were and she tastes great, just like I’m sure that you taste great! It didn't get as wild as we would have liked but it was hot.  Have you ever had sex with another woman?”

Linda giggled before saying, “I’ve had fantasies about being with another woman since I was in high school but it’s never happened. The last time that I had sex with someone other than myself was about three years ago but that relationship only lasted about two months. Do the two of you ever get jealous if the other has sex with someone else when you’re not together?”

I replied, “There’s no reason that you shouldn’t have sex with someone else for three years because you’re hot! Neither of us gets jealous of the other having sex with others for several reasons that include we think that it’s natural, we have an open relationship and normally we tell each other before it happens. We have almost identical kinks and fantasies”

Just then the door to our room opened and it was Ava who was smiling. As she removed her clothes, she said, “Make some room on the bed for me because there’s a lot that I have to tell you!”

She dove into the bed like she was a teenager, kissed each of the three of us deeply then said, “Once you left my room, I called the head corporate attorney for the company that I work for and explained what happened. He was already aware of the escorts Paul used last year so he was prepared to act after I explained everything. He then called Mike Whitworth, who’s the father of Paul and a Vice President of Clark Pharmaceuticals, on his home phone and they had a one-hour conversation. They came to an agreement which is just amazing to me! Mike and their lead corporate lawyer will take the company jet to Kansas City and land around 5:00 AM. Once they arrive at the hotel, Mike will fire his son after he turns over his cell phone which will be definite proof that he sent out the ‘solicitation’ offer using Barb for contracts. Can I have a beer before telling you more?"

I jumped out of bed to get everyone a cold beer and as we drank them, Ava then continued, "They’ll have another sales rep take Paul’s place before the morning session starts at 9:00 before that, we’ll each have a meeting with both Mike and their attorney. Apparently, they’re terrified of this story going public since it would become a public relations nightmare for the company. When they meet with us, we’ll each sign a non-disclosure agreement with the company and the funds will be wired to our bank accounts before the end of the day. They wouldn’t comment on the amount over the phone but said we wouldn’t complain about their settlement offer. Linda and I will have breakfast together at seven in the morning, and then I’ll call you thirty minutes before we meet with them. You need to dress conservatively and watch what you say during the meeting. It’s getting late, so let’s play together for about an hour then get some sleep and plan on a real party tomorrow night in my suite.”

Barb replied, “As horny as I am right now, an hour isn’t enough time to play but I have another idea that might be interesting. Why don’t we play ‘bottle twister’ here on the bed, whoever the bottle points to gets to ask a question that the other three have to answer honestly as a way to get to know each other better?”

The three of us agreed so Barb took her empty beer bottle from the floor then laid it in the middle of the bed. She spun the bottle, it pointed at Linda who asked, “Aside from the meeting with the lawyer, the sales conference, and our party what are your other plans for the day?”

I replied first, “After the meeting with the lawyer, I’d like to take Barb over to Union Station so she could see it and then come back here where we’d spend most of the day at the outdoor pool. She’d wear her smallest bikini and I’ll be watching to see how often others try to hit on her. I’ll also be thinking about what I’d like to do with each of you at the party tomorrow night.”

Ava was next, “I’ll spend most of my day waiting for the conference session to close and trying not to get too horny before our party!”

Barb responded, “I’ll be spending most of the day attempting to see how much of a slut I can be at the pool with Kevin!”

Linda finally answered her own question, “I’ll spend my time helping Ava at our booth and trying not to think about what might happen at our party because I’ll be distracted from talking to prospective clients.”

Ava then spun the bottle and it pointed Barb who asked, “What would you like to happen at our party?”

Linda was the first to respond, “Well, since I’ve fantasized about having sex with a woman since high school I’d like that to happen and since I haven’t been in with a man for three years that would be hot to get fucked.”

I replied, “I’d love to play with the two of you and I’d love to have Barb get her ‘special needs’ be taken care of!” (Which caused Barb to start laughing hard.)

Barb responded, “I want to get used hard, watch Kevin play with another male again and have sex with both of you!”

Ava then replied, “I want to find out each of your ‘special needs’!”

Before we could all spin the bottle, Barb said that our hour time limit had expired and that we should all get some sleep. As Ava and Linda started to get ready to put their clothes on, Barb asked them both, “Can I kiss and lick each of your asses before you go?”

Both of them rolled over, face down on the bed and Barb kissed then rimmed both of their sweet asses while they fingered themselves for about ten minutes before they dressed to leave us for the night. We each exchanged our cell phone numbers and email addresses and as they were about to walk out the door. Ava said she had two questions to ask, “How many people should be invited to our party?”

The consensus was, however many she felt comfortable with inviting to her suite.

Ava then asked her second question, “Barb, how are you going to react if anyone that received the phone message from Paul and your photos approaches you over the next four days about having sex?”

Barb replied, “The first thing is to pretend that I don’t know what happened to Paul. After that, it will depend on whether they’re male or female, what they look like and how much they offer me. If it’s a guy, he’d have to use a rubber and make me a decent offer.”

Ava and Linda then kissed each of us goodbye as they left for the night. Before we went to bed, we talked about how we might seduce Steve, the waiter, into joining us in bed. The next day would turn out to be even wilder but we weren’t aware of that as we rolled onto the bed for the night.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Laughing_Zebra
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments