Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kate, Free: Part 2

"Kate’s steamy adventure intensifies, as she falls under Jack’s spell."

16
10 Comments 10
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is the second part in a series that begins, obviously, with “Kate, Free.” Reading that story first will put this one in context. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy!"

It wasn’t long before it dawned upon Kate, as the notion crystallized in her clouded mind, that she really had no decision to make. No, she was under Jack’s spell. If he wanted her to suck his cock, she would suck his cock. If he wanted to fuck her again, she would be his for the taking. Hell, in this lustful intoxication, she’d beg him for it if he wanted.

This situation didn’t come from any timidity or insecurity, mind you. To the contrary, Kate was an intelligent, strong and independent woman. In that strength, and with Matt’s encouragement, she was learning to become very comfortable in her own skin and with the urges and cravings that lurked deep beneath it. There was no need to suppress or repress.  She could explore and embrace all that she was, with the strength and confidence to express it all, without hesitation or reservation.

And so it was that Kate knelt between Jack’s legs, her thighs dripping now with the sperm that leaked from her panties, sucking one and then the other of Jack’s balls into her mouth, her hand pumping his yet-again-rigid shaft, when her phone buzzed with Matt’s text.  He had arrived, and was waiting outside.

Kate paused, momentarily paralyzed by the text’s notification buzz. Matt was here. Should she go? No, she was pretty sure Matt wouldn’t want her to walk away from this moment, especially because she did not want to. Matt wanted her to be free and instinctive.

As she contemplated what to do, Kate looked up to see Jack studying her. He clearly recognized her dilemma, and seemed to be enjoying it. 

In that moment, Jack made very deliberate eye contact with Kate, and told her, “Suck it, my hot little slut.”  Kate’s clit pulsed, and she immediately complied. She stroked to the base of Jack’s rigid shaft and cradled his balls as her lips slid over his cock head. The tip of her tongue swiped a driblet of precum as she sucked Jack into her mouth. Fuck. He tasted like sex. Like hot, heated, intense, raw fucking. Kate’s knees spread wider as she sucked hungrily. Greedily. 

The cloud of Kate’s lust was pierced again when she heard the shutter sound of a snapped photo. She looked up to see her phone in Jack’s hand, and the shutter clicked again, her eyes looking directly into the lens with Jack’s massive dick in her mouth.

“I’m going to send this to your boyfriend,” Jack said. Kate smiled.

“Do you want him to see you with a mouthful of my dick?” Jack asked. 

“Mmhmm,” Kate answered, her mouth filled with Jack’s cock.

“Is that a yes?” Jack asked, his fingertip on the “send” button in Kate and Matt’s text chain.

Kate stroked Jack’s cock in her fingers as she reluctantly pulled her mouth off Jack’s cock and answered, “Yesss.”

“You want him to see what a hot little slut you are?” Jack asked.

“He knows,” Kate answered.

Jack cocked his head. “Is that right?”

Kate looked back into his eyes as she nodded.

Jack hit “send” and Kate heard the audible notification that the photo had been sent.

“Now,” Jack said, “take those panties off.” Kate quickly slipped them off, and Jack’s sperm leaked from her pussy, puddled in her panties.

“Turn around, on your knees, and scoot back over my cock.” Kate complied, naked again, poised over Jack’s cock in reverse cowboy position.

“Hold my cock up to your pussy, and look over your shoulder to face the camera.” As Kate dragged the head of Jack’s cock against her clit and looked back at her phone, the shutter sounded again. She rubbed the head of Jack’s cock against the sperm that had leaked onto her thighs.

Kate wondered what Matt was thinking from the last text, of Jack’s cock in her mouth, and would be thinking when he received this one. She was confident that he’d be turned on by her, although she had the very slightest tinge of concern that he would be upset. It was one thing to encourage this in the abstract, and another to actually experience it.

“He knows?” Jack asked, again referring to her statement that Matt knows she’s a hot little slut.

“Yes,” Kate answered, as she rocked over and against Jack’s big dick, her swollen pussy lips sliding around his shaft as she moved along it. She was begging for more, physically if not verbally.

“So I should send this photo?”

“Yes,” Kate answered. “Please,” she added, to assert her confidence, even if she had the slightest tinge of doubt.

“He’s okay with you sucking and fucking my cock?”

“As long as I want it,” Kate answered.

“And being my slut?”

“If I want to be,” Kate replied.

“You think you can help it? Being my slut?” Jack challenged. He had a point. Kate couldn’t help it, and that was part of what made her so hot for him. She’d be his bitch in heat if he demanded it.

“Maybe not,” Kate admitted.

“Maybe he should come in and watch, then,” Jack countered.

Kate’s breath caught. Her clit tingled again, and her nipples grew further taut.

“If that would please you,” Kate answered, almost shyly.

Jack paused for moment, thinking, before responding. “Yes, let’s see if he does really know what a hot little slut you are.”

He paused again.

“Your boyfriend can come in,” Jack continued. “He can sit. He can watch. But he cannot touch. Those are the rules.”

Jack handed Kate the phone.

“Do you want to come in, babe?” Kate texted.

“That ... could be ...” Matt started without finishing the thought before continuing, “... do you want me to?”

“Are you stroking your cock, babe?” Kate asked.

“You know I am,” Matt quickly answered.

“Your dick’s all hard from the pictures?” Kate continued.

“Like a steel rod.” Kate could feel the cream gushing from her moist, wet, swollen folds. That image made her crazy.

“Come in, babe,” Kate typed. “Hurry.”

Moments later, the doorbell rang. Jack sent Kate to answer the door naked, and she hurriedly ushered Matt in. Although Matt reached to embrace her, Kate stepped back.

“He says you can look but can’t touch,” Kate said, winking. 

Matt took it in stride, obviously surprised but accepting it. The reality was that if this wasn’t something that Kate wanted to happen, they would leave. And since she wanted it, he wanted it, too.

“But you can do anything you want to me when we get home,” she whispered.

Kate led Matt back to the bedroom, where Jack was leaning back against the headboard, his incredible cock resting sideways against his hip.

“On your knees, Kate,” Jack commanded while indicating with his hand, and Kate climbed upon the bed.

Matt sat in a chair near the foot of the bed and watched from behind as Kate followed Jack’s instructions, kneeling between his legs. Kate was acutely aware of Matt’s view of her from behind, from the back of her head, down her spine, to her ass and dripping pussy, all the way down to the soles of her sexy feet and her toes. Kate loved to stroke Matt’s dick with her feet. Feeling blissfully exposed, she spread her knees wider for Matt’s view, and wriggled her painted toes.

There was a pregnant pause as the moment settled in.

“Show him how you suck my cock,” Jack commanded, and Kate gratefully responded, holding the base of Jack’s shaft in her fingers as her tongue slowly bathed his cock before her lips engulfed the head. Kate moaned as the width and length of Jack’s dick penetrated her mouth, and her head slowly bobbed as she fucked his cock with her lips and tongue. Again, she tasted the raw sex, and yet again, she was deeply intoxicated. Spellbound. Almost hypnotized. 

CosmicSia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CosmicSia

Kate simultaneously craved Matt’s touch and was turned on by the fact that he couldn’t. She wanted to look back at him but resisted, focusing her efforts and attention on Jack. His cock was so thick, full and powerful, and so incredibly rock hard for her. It made her wanton. She needed him inside her. She needed to feel him invading her, taking her, filling her, turning her inside out.

Kate alternated between being deeply aware of and turned on by Matt’s presence and completely forgetting he was there.

For some time, the room fell silent but for the slurping sounds of Kate’s mouth, and her moans on Jack’s dick.

Jack interrupted the silence, telling Kate, “Tell your boyfriend how much you love my cock, Kate.”

It was true. She did. She fucking worshipped it.

Pulling her mouth off Jack’s cock, and stroking it in her fingers, Kate looked over her shoulder at Matt as she said, “I do, baby. I love his big cock.”

The way Matt looked at her made Kate so fucking hot. She wriggled her ass at him, as she continued, “Do you like watching me suck him?”

Matt simply nodded.

“Pull out your dick, baby, please,” Kate continued. “I want to see how hard this makes you.”

Matt unzipped his pants, and his cock emerged, fully engorged, like a stiff, steel rod, just as he had told her.

Jack interrupted, pulling Kate’s mouth back over his cock, and his hips thrust. Kate groaned in deep-seated hunger.

As Jack fucked Kate’s mouth, and she opened her throat for him, he commanded again, “Tell him you are my little slut.” 

Kate gushed. She didn’t want to say it, and yet she so did.

When she looked back over her shoulder again, stroking Jack’s dick, she saw Matt’s cock in his hand glistening and upright. 

“I am, baby,” Kate said. “I’m such a dirty little slut for his cock.”

“Are you ready to be fucked?” Jack asked.

Kate’s clit throbbed, and her nipples pulsed. 

“Yesssss,” she gasped. “So ready. Please.”

“Turn around. On your knees. Look at your boyfriend while I fuck you.”

“Can I kiss him first?” Kate asked Jack, looking back at him, her entire body hungry and alive.

When Jack paused, Kate added, “Please?”

“Go ahead,” Jack permitted. 

Kate jumped from the bed, climbed onto Matt’s lap, and mashed her lips to Matt’s, their tongues immediately meeting. It registered with Kate that she was sharing all of the fuck juices with Matt, and her body ground against him instinctively, her wet pussy gliding against Matt’s dick.

Kate’s lips pulled away from Matt’s and she whispered in his ear, “He’s gonna fuck me so good, baby. Watch him fuck me with that big cock. Watch him make me cum. You make me so fucking hot. You’re going to fuck my brains out when we get home, aren’t you.”

With that, Kate climbed back off Matt’s lap and back onto the bed, kneeling and offering herself to Jack.

Kate looked directly into Matt’s eyes as Jack’s cock pressed against her. Fuck. She felt like the hottest woman alive.  She closed her eyes and lowered her chest to the bed, arching and opening her body to Jack. She was his bitch in heat and there was nothing she wanted more in this moment.

Kate groaned in pleasure as Jack sank into her once again.  She felt him stretch her, and she closed her eyes as her pussy wrapped tight around him and the sensations flooded her body.

As Jack reached full depth inside her, heat radiating everywhere, Kate became conscious she wasn’t breathing, and slowly exhaled. Her low moan filled the room as Jack slowly withdrew before sinking back inside her.

She couldn’t. Get. Enough. Of this cock.  

As Jack thrust, Kate pressed back against him. While he picked up speed, her fingers gripped the sheets. Jack’s hands gripped her hips, and he possessed her with strength and heat. For the time being, he owned her. 

“You like that big dick?” Jack asked, and Kate merely whimpered, pressing back against him.

As he thrust so hard it made her entire body shudder, he continued, “You want more?”

“Yes!” she gasped. When he remained still for a moment, she added, “Please.”

“Please fuck you?” Jack responded.

“Yes,” Kate answered. “Please. Fuck me.”

Jack unleashed his hips and thrust several times wildly inside Kate, her body barely absorbing the impact, and flames of heat overwhelming her.

When he stopped again, Kate groaned. He was fully inside her, and she could feel her pussy pulsing on his fat meat.

She opened her eyes. “He fucks me so good, baby,” Kate gasped to Matt.

“You can’t get enough, can you?” Jack asked.

“I can’t get enough,” Kate repeated.

Jack grabbed a fistful of Kate’s hair, turned her head, and kissed her hard. She returned the kiss, her body and mind swimming with sensation.

Their bodies became a blurred union as Jack thrust, Kate absorbed and bucked back against him, and their mouths gnashed together. Their lips came apart when Jack began thrusting harder, and Kate was unable to maintain the kiss. She spread herself before him, extended her arms before her, clenched the sheets tighter, and grunted as he fucked her.

Kate and Jack were like wild animals. The beast in him unleashed, firing his cock repeatedly, and the bitch in her responded, her head tossing side to side as their grunts filled the room.

Jack’s hips smacked against Kate’s buttocks with each thrust, and the visible rippling on her flesh penetrated deep within and throughout her body and mind.

Jack slammed into Kate, and she thrust back to him with equal force.

“You are my slut,” Jack grunted.

“I am your slut,” Kate responded, almost hypnotically.

“My dirty little whore,” he added.

“Your dirty,” Kate gasped. “Little,” she gasped again. “Whore,” she finished.

“Give it to me, Kate,” Jack ordered. “Give me everything you’ve got. Leave it all with me.”

And with that, his hips exploded. Kate lost her breath again as she struggled to absorb the bursts of heat thundering into her. He thrust. She bucked. Their skin slapped.

“Oh god!” Kate shouted. 

Jack thrust again, harder.

“Oh! FUCK!” she screamed now. Although she never wanted it to end, she was past the point of no return. The orgasm was building within her and poised to totally overwhelm her.

“You,” Jack thrust. “Are all,” he thundered. “Mine!” he shouted, and he unleashed a final flurry.

Kate thrashed beneath him as his cock exploded into her. The orgasm erupted from deep within and her moans filled the room. As she writhed and bucked, bursts of his sperm flooded her, and her orgasm started all over again. She buried her face against the mattress as her body lost control, shivering and convulsing around Jack’s spurting cock.

For several moments, the orgasm rolled over and through her, and Jack’s cock pulsed and throbbed inside her. 

Sweat glistened on Kate’s body. Seed flooded her womb. She collapsed, Jack atop her, both of them struggling to breathe. 

As Kate slowly recovered her breath, she opened an eye to see Matt looking back at her with a look that flooded her with emotion. He looked so happy, with her and for her. So encouraging and positive and pleased. After all that had just transpired, she didn’t feel dirty at all. She felt ... beautiful.

Although, come to think of it, she planned to get maybe just a little bit dirty when Matt took her home ... and that thought put a smile on Kate’s face.

 

Published 
Written by OptimisticThoughts
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments