Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Marrying Carol 2

"We're engaged and start planning a wedding."

16
2 Comments 2
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Carol had agreed to marry me.  I was so happy.  We both knew that sex would be great, but that at times it would present complex problems for us.

We met each other's parents.  All went well.  Carol's father told me he was glad Carol was about to settle down.  My father and mother told Carol to take care of their boy.

At work, things were different.  There was a lot of sniggering behind our backs.  The general opinion was that Carol had snagged me despite her wild sexual adventures.  Ralph, the man who liked rough sex with Carol, took me aside and warned me that I would have a tough time taming Carol.  I told Ralph that I knew about his past with Carol and it didn't matter to me.  Carol and I ignored the gossip.   

I moved into Carol's apartment and we became a domestic couple.  We were always horny.  Carol went around nude most of the time.  She said, "I like to be available."  We would fuck every day before work.  The sex was hot.  One day, I found Carol sitting on the couch with a faraway look in her eyes.

I asked, "Penny for your thoughts?"

She said, "You know I've been awfully naughty before we got together."

I said, "Like when?"

She started to tell me a story.

She said, "You remember I told you about my high school boyfriend and his friend."

I said, "Details."

She began, "Well I told you about the times when his friend, Tom watched us fuck and he shot his cum on me and Bill while we were fucking.  Things progressed from there.  Soon his friend got more involved with Bill and me.  He started lying on the bed beside us stroking his cock while we were fucking.  He'd start dirty sex talk. 

"He'd say things like, 'I love to watch you fuck.  You're a hot fucking woman.  Can I suck your tits?'

"One time I said, 'Sure suck my tits.'

"He leaned between Bill and me and sucked on my nipples.  I loved it.  Bill didn't mind.  The extra sexual sensations would send me over the edge.  I would cum and cum, screaming wildly. He often left love bites on my tits and my nipples would be so hard they stood straight out.  Well, things progressed from there.  He would pinch my nipples and soon he had his hand on my clit while Bill fucked me.  Then one day while I was riding on Bill's cock he stuck his finger in my ass.  I exploded.  

"Tom said, 'You liked it.'

"The next day, once again I was sitting on Bill's cock and he again stuck his finger in my ass.  As I moaned he got between Bill's legs and snuggled up to my ass.  This time, he lubed his cock and my ass and then eased his cock into me.  I could feel both cocks pushing deeply into me.  

"I started moaning, 'Ohh yeahhh, cocks.'

"They both went wild.  They were plunging into my ass and cunt at the same time. 

"Bill groaned, 'Cumming, cumming.'

"Tom grunted, 'Caaarol, fuck, fuck, cum.'  I could feel both of them shooting cum into me.  I loved it.  Soon it became a regular part of Bill's and my sex games.  I was addicted to double penetration.  I was a dirty girl and loved it. 

"Soon I got a reputation at school as being easy.  Bill and I broke up when I cheated on him with Tom and another guy.  He blabbed about it in school.  Word got around.  Lots of guys started hitting on me at school.  I fucked several of them."

I said, "Well, it looks like you need some more punishment."  I started slapping Carol's tits and face with my hard cock.  I pinched her nipples until they were bruised.  I left bite marks on her tits.  Her eyes were hooded and there was a small bruise under one of them.  I had never felt like this before.  I became a mad man, punishing Carol's body.   With every stroke or bite, Carol would moan.  I think both of us lost control.  My cock was on fire.  I started to shoot stream after stream of hot cum on Carol's tits and on her face.

GirlAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GirlAngel

Carol said, "Dirrty girlll, ahhhh."

We both collapsed.  We looked at each other with guilty eyes.  I pulled Carol's sticky body to me.

I soothed, "Oh Carol, I didn't mean to hurt you."

Carol looked at her wounded body and said, "I loved it and I love you."

We drifted off into a brief nap.  When we woke up I got a warm facecloth and gently cleaned the cum off her.  We decided to go out to dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant.  Carol put on a mini denim skirt and a white halter top.  Carol didn't wear panties and the halter top precluded a bra.  I smirked at her.  I, as usual, wore khakis and a button-down shirt.

When we arrived at the restaurant Tony, the head waiter told us it would be a few minutes' wait for a table.  We went to the bar and ordered martinis.  Carol sat on a high stool.  As she climbed up to the stool her skirt rode up flashing her bare cunt.  She pulled the skirt down and smiled at me.

I said, "Naughty, naughty." and smiled at her. 

Carol asked, "So it's okay if I flash and tease a little?"

I said, "I love it when you tease."

Carol swiveled around on her stool facing the dining room. Her eyes fixed on a table with two young businessmen.  One of them was facing Carol. She leaned over towards me and in doing so her skirt rose.  I kept an eye on the two young guys.  The one facing Carol started signaling his friend as he nodded towards Carol.  It was obvious he was looking up her skirt.  They both began to stare while trying to look innocent.

I whispered to Carol, "You've got an audience."

Carol said, "Watch this.  I'm going to the ladies room."

She slid off the stool and her skirt slid up to her hips.  She demurely tugged it down, then facing the young men, bent over to get her pocketbook.  When she bent down her halter top gapped showing her tits down to her nipples.  The two guys' eyes widened and they were nudging each other in Carol's direction.  Carol strolled to the ladies room, her hips swinging suggestively and her braless tits bouncing.  

I overheard one of the guys say, "God, she's hot.  Did you see her tits?"

The other guy said, "I've got an iron hard-on."

Carol started walking back from the ladies room and as she walked past their table she reached up to adjust her halter top, again exposing her tits.  She smiled at them and then got back to the bar and got up on her stool.  Her skirt rose briefly and then she sat down and faced away from them.  Her smile was like a Cheshire cat.

I whispered to her, "God, you're hot and you're mine."

Tony came over to us and said he had our table ready.  Our table was near the back of the restaurant and out of view of the young men's table.  I told Carol what they had said.  She put her hand on my thigh, smiled and rubbed my cock.  Our dinner was delicious and we had some great red wine.

After dinner, we decided to go straight home.  After we got in the door we tore our clothes off and ravished each other, Carol panting and meeting my every thrust with her own thrusts.  In the afterglow, Carol snuggled up to me and asked if I liked the show.  

I said, "Loved it."

We fell asleep in each other's arms.  I slept with a smile on my face and a semi-hard cock nudging Carol.

 

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments