Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Carol 10 - Marrying Carol 1

"I married Carol knowing what a wild woman she was"

15
3 Comments 3
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

After meeting Carol, there was no other woman for me. 

Carol and I were lying in bed cuddling and discussing our last evening with Jake.  I thought this was the perfect time to tell her how I felt.

I said, "Carol, I'm hopelessly in love with you.  Will you marry me?"

Carol said, "I love you, Dick but you know my promiscuous sexual history."

I pulled her to me.  She cuddled in my arms and sighed.

I said, "Well, we'll just have to take it day by day.  We should also be more discreet at work."

We got up and dressed for work.  Carol had on her red mini dress, a red thong and a red lacy bra.  I had my usual khakis and button-down shirt. It was a very busy day for both of us.  My app was going live on Friday.  Carol visited me several times during the day. 

When she came in in the late afternoon she had a troubled look on her face.  I asked what was the matter.  Her face was red and her eyes flitted back and forth.

She said, "Ralph wants me to go to his office this afternoon."

I said, "So what did you say?"

Carol said, "I told him no.  I told him no more.  He was a little disappointed and mildly threatening."

I said, "Great.  You did a good job.  I love you.  We'll just avoid him for a while. You know if you need a good spanking and a few love bites I'd love to do it."

Carol went back to work smiling.  I noticed that a few times she flashed her red thong, but I thought nothing of it.  The rest of the day was uneventful.  I drove Carol home and went up to her apartment.  She got us some wine and we sat on the couch to talk.

I asked, "Are you sorry you didn't go to Ralph's office?"

She said, "No, but you should punish me for what I've done."

I said, "Tell me all the details of what you should be punished for."

Carol smirked and said, "I need to tell you about my growing up. I was very naughty."

I grinned and said, "Go on, all the details."

Carol began, "When I was eighteen I went wild, I decided I didn't want to wear underwear.  I wore a typical schoolgirl uniform of a blazer, white shirt and short plaid skirt.  All day at school I would cross and recross my legs.  I finally got caught and forced to conform.  I was also a frequent player in 'I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours' or, more daringly, 'I'll let you touch mine if I can touch yours'.  I never got caught and I thought it was a lot of fun.  I was a virgin until I was eighteen, had a boyfriend and was a senior in high school."

I said, "So tell me about your high school boyfriend."

Carol started, "Well, his name was Bill.  He was both a computer nerd and a star on the swim team, loved those speedos.  We were typical hormonal teens.  We were always making out.  I did let him suck my tits and finger fuck me.  I jerked him off.  He had a best friend, Tom, who followed him around everywhere he went.  Tom's parents both worked.  Bill and I would go to Tom's house for some privacy while we made out."

Carol got a dreamy look on her face, "We usually made out on the couch in the living room.  But one time we went into Tom's parents' bedroom.  We were making out with the passion that only a horny pair of teens can have.  Bill had my blouse and bra off and his hand up my skirt.  I was stroking Bill's cock through his jeans.  I started pulling his jeans down.  His cock sprang out pulsing and red.  Bill pulled my panties down and I was naked.  We were frantically humping each other, his cock rubbing against my cunt, our hands all over our bodies."

OhhhLenna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OhhhLenna

I said, "Go on."

Carol started fingering herself while telling me the story.

"We were both in a frenzy.  I was lying on top of Bill.  I pulled his cock to my dripping cunt.  Without planning, his cock slipped in.  I moaned in sensual lust.  I said, 'Put it all the way in.'  He rolled me over, got on top and put his cock all the way in my cunt. I went insane with lust and loved the feel of his cock in me.  Instinctively I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him deeper into my cunt.  Like all teens, we didn't last long.  Bill pulled out and shot his cum all over my stomach.  I groaned in disappointment."

Carol was getting excited as she told the story.

She said, "The next day we were at Tom's and we went right to the bedroom.  Bill started kissing my neck and throat.  I was in lust.  We each got undressed and were making out on the bed.  I loved the feel of his cock.  His hands were all over me and when he started finger fucking me I went insane with desire.  My cunt was dripping wet.  I could smell my sex.  He rolled me onto my back and teased my slit by rubbing his cock against my cunt lips.  I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him to me.  When he put his cock in me I was in heaven. I had discovered that I loved cock.  I kept cumming and cumming."

"One day while we were fucking, Tom, Bill's friend, came into the room.  He was watching us have sex.  He pulled his pants down and started stroking his cock.  I saw him and it made me even more horny.  After that, he regularly watched us fuck.  One day, after a few weeks of Tom watching us fuck, Tom moved close to the bed and his cock was bright red.  He started breathing hard and then he came all over Bill and me.  I loved it." 

I watched as Carol became more excited by telling the story.  

I told her, "Get the paddle you kept for Ralph."

She got it out of a drawer that was full of sex toys.

I told her to lie face down on the edge of the bed with her ass sticking up.  She looked gorgeous.  I started with a few light smacks.

She moaned, "Harder."

I gave her a few really hard smacks.  Her ass was turning bright red.

Carol groaned, "Spank your dirty girl."

I started really whacking her ass.  The more I did it the more she moaned.  I stuck my finger in her ass.  My cock was straining and dripping pre-cum.  I pulled Carol up onto her hands and knees.  I fingered her cunt and her ass.  I couldn't wait any longer.  I shoved my cock into her cunt.  It was dripping wet and hot.  I drove in harder and harder.  Carol was fingering her clit.  Both of us were on overload.  I started spasming.  My cock started trembling with involuntary contractions and Carol's cunt gripped my cock.  Ahhhh.  I started shooting, spraying jets of cum into her.  

Carol wailed, "Ahhhh, cummming!"

I fell onto Carol's back unable to move.  Carol was still trembling with her orgasm.  Finally, I was able to move and Carol and I lay side by side grinning.

I said, "Well, we need to start making wedding plans and you have to tell me more stories about when you needed to be spanked."

 

 

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments