Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Carol 3

"Life gets hotter..."

14
3 Comments 3
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I had just told Carol that I wanted to watch her have wild sex with her married boyfriend.  She had just spent the night fucking and sucking him and then telling me all about it, all the dirty deeds.  She spared no details of what they had done.  We were very aroused. She and I then had pulsing sex.

The next day I asked, "Will he do it?"

Carol said, "He's vain about his sexuality.  He'll love it."

She continued, "When we go to the beach he always wears a tight Speedo to show off his cock.  One time we went to a nude beach and he walked around with a semi-hard on all day.  In the middle of the afternoon, we fucked in shallow water with my legs around his waist and we had a big audience."

Just talking about it got us both horny again.  I pulled her to me and covered her mouth with mine.  She groaned and rubbed her body on me.  I pushed Carol down onto the bed and crawled between her legs.  This was about hot, quick sex.  I rubbed my cock along her already wet slit and she groaned.  I pushed my hot prick into her steaming juices and began thrusting urgently.  I felt like I was in a warm velvet hole.

Carol moaned, "Ahh, fuck me, I'm a dirty girl."

I kept pounding into her with everything I had.

She groaned, "Watch me, fuck me, Peter."

I stuttered, "I'm I'm going to take pictures of you having sex to jack off to." 

We were both rushing to our mutual orgasms.

Carol whimpered, "Cummmming, Ahhhhh, dirty, watch me."

I grunted, "Fuck my dirty girl, ahh."

It was over quickly and we both needed to catch our breaths.   

Carol said, "This won't be the first time I'll be watched having sex."

I said, "Tell me."

She said, "Some other time.  It's Saturday, let's go out."

I said, "Good idea.  Dinner, drinks and dancing.  I'll need to go home for fresh clothes.  You should wear some cock tease stuff."

Carol said, "What a great idea."

I drove home, washed, shaved and dressed in a nice blazer, khakis, and a white button down shirt.  While I was getting ready, I was excited about going out with Carol.  It would be our first real date.  I made reservations at an upscale restaurant attached to a hotel.

I arrived at Carol's apartment at 7:00.  As usual, she said she wasn't ready and I should come and talk to her while she dressed.  When I walked into her bedroom she was naked and her skin glowed from a fresh bath.  God, I love to look at her naked body. Her skin glowed with health, her breasts shining and her shaved mound glistening.  I pulled her to me, smelling the fresh soap and shampoo.  I felt more than lust, was it love?  How did I become so perverted, falling in love with this beautiful sex-crazed woman?

She said, "This won't take long."

She pulled out a short mini black clinging dress with a deep cut cleavage and an open back that went down nearly to her ass.  She pulled it over her head.  Then she got some black heels and put them on.

"There," she said, "All dressed."

I said, "Tell me about your cock teasing?"

"Well," she said. "I'll be flashing my pussy, my dress riding up my thighs.  I'll be bending forward a lot so they can see my tits. I hope there will be some men who will dance with me and feel my body on theirs.  There's nothing like dancing without underwear to get me wet.  "I like to press my pussy on their legs and my tits to their chest.  I'll even give a few of them a couple of quick kisses."  

The dress hugged every curve in her body.  Her breasts swayed a little when she walked, making her nipples jut out and it clung to her ass like it was painted on.  I thought, 'Oh boy.'

I drove us to the hotel.  It was next to The Boston Gardens.  It was an old hotel which had undergone extensive renovations.  The dining room was spacious, white linen tablecloths and napkins and heavy ornate drapes.  Our table was alongside tall windows overlooking Newbury Street.  The waiter came over and we ordered martinis and beef carpaccio for an appetizer.  While ordering Carol leaned over so that her breasts were visible almost to her nipples.  The waiter was transfixed by the sight.

We got our drinks and appetizer and clinked Cheers to each other.  We ordered broiled lamb chops for me and tenderloin steak for Carol.  While we ate and drank Carol kept fidgeting, crossing and uncrossing her legs and her dress kept going higher and higher.  From my vantage point I could see a hint of bald mound and across from us a table of men got a clear shot up her dress.  She slowly spread her legs, putting on a very hot show. 

I said, "You know what you're doing?"

She smirked at me and hiked her dress up another few inches.  I could smell her sex. When the waiter came with the check Carol smiled at him and spread her legs a little more.  He got red in the face and was flustered while taking my credit card.

After dinner, we went into the lounge for drinks and a little dancing.  We sat at a high top and Carol took advantage by sliding into her chair and giving some lucky men a chance to check her out.

Carol asked, "Like my cock teasing?" 

I loved it.  We ordered martinis and slowly looked around the room.  It was mostly well to do businessmen in Boston for work.  Carol flirted with the bartender, giving him a good look at her breasts while chatting him up.  A trio started playing old standards and a few people got up to dance.  I held out my hand to Carol and she slid off her stool, dress up to her hips,  and into my arms.  She glued herself to me, head on my shoulder, arms around my neck and pressed her mound to my leg.  I groaned.  I immediately got hard and she humped my cock while dancing.  

VivianSoto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianSoto

We went back to our table and Carol looked around at all the men.  A tall blonde guy came up to our table and asked politely if he could have a dance with this beautiful woman.  I nodded yes and Carol again slid off the stool and into his arms.  A slow moody song was playing and Carol wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his legs. 

They were both glued to each other.  He brought her back to the table.  Her nipples were jutting out through the dress and she was a little breathless.  I took her out on the dance floor and whispered to her, "are you having fun flirting and flashing?"  In response, she planted little kisses on my neck.

I felt a tap on my shoulder.  It was another gentleman and he asked if he could cut in and dance with Carol.  Once again she glued herself to him and I saw her whispering in his ear.  As they danced his hand stroked Carol's ass and pulled her tightly to his groin.  Carol started making little humping motions, her cunt on his leg.  They came back to the table and he told me how lucky I was to have such a beautiful sexy woman.

Carol said, "Dick, this is Tom. He's in town for the IT convention.  Tom, this is Dick, a very good friend, and, "she whispered, "Fuck Buddy."

Tom spoke right up, "Carol told me you wanted her to cock tease tonight."

I blushed and said, "Well, yes, I did."

Carol put her arm in Tom's and pulled him closer and pushed her tits into his arm, pulling her dress down so that her tits were on full display.  Her chest was flushed red with sensuality and her taut nipples were poking out.

The three of us chatted for a while.  Tom became more daring in his fondling of Carol.  He grazed her nipples and brushed his hand over her cunt.  He openly grabbed her ass and licked her ear.  They danced to a slow mournful song and Carol pulled her knee up and brushed Tom's cock. 

The next song came on and as they danced it look more like they were having sex than dancing. Tom excused himself to go to the men's room.  Carol's nipples were poking through her dress, her chest was flushed and I could swear I could smell her sex.

Once he was gone I asked Carol, "Where is this heading?"

Carol said, "Well you told me you wanted to watch me fuck."

I got a little lightheaded and I was awash in lust.

Tom came back and Carol pulled him to her stool, putting her legs on his hips, her dress bunched at her waist, showing her glistening cunt.  Tom moved forward so that his tenting pants were pushing at Carol's slit.  She started a slow humping on his covered cock.

Carol moaned, "Tom, I like your cock."

I reached between them and fingered Carol's soaking wet cunt. 

Tom stepped back and said, "Would you like a nightcap in my suite?".

I said, "I need a few minutes alone with Carol."

She and I stepped into the hallway and talked.  I asked, "Well?"

She said, "I'd like to fuck him."

We went back to Tom and I nodded yes.  We walked out to the lobby, Carol's arms in each of ours.  We got an elevator and stepped in. Tom punched the button for the penthouse suites.  Once the doors closed Tom aggressively pulled Carol to him and began to passionately kiss her, pulled down her top and roughly pinched her nipples. 

Carol moaned.  I stepped behind her and put my tented cock between her ass cheeks.  She moaned again.  I reached down and pulled her dress up so that her ass and cunt were on full display.  I started fingering her rosebud while Tom roughly finger fucked her.

The three of us were lost in the sexual abandonment of the moment.  The elevator dinged and we straightened out our clothes and walked to Tom's room.  As soon as we got in Carol pulled her dress over her head and stood there gloriously naked.  Her breasts were flushed red and her nipples are erect.

Tom looked at me and said, "Dick, you need to leave."

I said, "No Carol and I are together."

Tom put his hands on Carol's shoulders and pushed her roughly to the floor.  I looked at Carol and saw confusion in her eyes.  Tom took out his cock and it was hard and ready.  He slapped Carol's face with his hard cock and he became very flushed and aggressive.

I said to Tom, "We don't do rough stuff."

He said, "Well, I do and I will."

Carol looked up and said, "Dick?"

Tom raised his hand to push me toward the door and I punched him.  I told her, "we're leaving."

She said, "I wanted to fuck him.  He seemed so different dancing." 

I said, "We'll make up for it when we get to your apartment."

I gently pulled her to her feet and handed her her dress.  Tom looked up at me angrily and I raised my foot at him and he slunk away.  We got my car from the valet and when we were driving Carol looked confused. 

I said, "Sometimes teasing is a dangerous game." 

 

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments