Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Carol 4

"Carol makes some pictures"

16
4 Comments 4
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Once we got back to Carol's apartment we were exhausted from our frightening experience at the bar and hotel.  I told her I needed to go home and get some sleep.

Carol said, "Don't forget Pete's coming over tomorrow around noon.  Bring your camera." 

She then pulled her dress over her head and gave me a passionate tongue-twirling kiss.  It left me breathless.

I drove home in an unsettled state of mind.  I loved the sexual part of Carol and my relationship, but I was also starting to feel like I was falling in love.  That night in bed I masturbated a few times to the sexual images of Carol.  I had a troubled sleep and there was a large wet spot in the middle of the bottom sheet. 

I had left my phone charging all night and had deleted a bunch of old pictures.  I got up and made a simple breakfast.  My mind was racing with the possibilities that today would bring.  Carol called and asked me to come over around 11:30, a half hour before Pete.  When I got there she was in bed naked.

Carol said, "Let's do a few pictures beforehand."

I shot a few fairly tame pictures of Carol naked.  I showed them to her and she was pleased with the picture quality and composition.  She asked me if I was ready for the real thing.  I was.

We chatted for a few minutes, then there was a knock on the door.  Unlike the last time, I didn't have to scramble out the window.  Carol opened the door naked and gave Pete a smoldering kiss.  She introduced us: Dick, Pete, Dick.  Pete was an average good looking guy, slightly tall, thin and well dressed.  Pete asked Carol if he and I could have a few minutes alone.

Carol walked out of the room, her naked ass wiggling.  Pete and I at first looked at each other awkwardly, then he smiled and held out his hand to shake. I heaved my breath thankfully.

Pete said, "We all know why we're here.  This should be fun."

I said, "I hope I add to the fun."

We called Carol back in and she was smirking with a wicked smile.  She came over to me and gave me a smoldering, tongue-twirling kiss and groaned into my mouth.  Then she turned to Pete and did the same.

She said, "Why am I the only one naked?" 

Pete and I scrambled out of our clothes and did the usual male cock-check-out look.  Pete was lanky, toned, very little hair and his cock was long and thick. Both of us were half hard. Carol knelt down in front of both of us and took a cock in each hand and started stroking.  I had to hold myself back since it was Pete and Carol's sex party.  I stepped back and sat on a chair facing the bed.

Pete pulled Carol up, kissed her and ran his hands all over her body.  I got the phone out and started snapping pictures.  Both of them looked over at me with lust-hooded eyes and smiled.  Pete started running a finger along Carol's bald slit.  I could see her moisture starting.  He then put his finger in her cunt and started slowly finger fucking her.  She moaned.  Pete bent down and took a tit into his mouth and sucked while he continued to finger her.  Her nipple popped out.  I was taking pictures of everything; they were hot.  All three of us were breathing hard.  My cock was like iron but I couldn't touch it.

Carol and Pete were still standing at the foot of the bed sensually making out.  As far as they cared I wasn't there.  They stumbled back onto the bed.  Pete pulled Carol to the edge of the bed and started fingering her with two fingers.  I could hear her wetness and smell her sex.  While still finger fucking her Pete lowered his face to her cunt and seemed to inhale her moisture.  He stuck his tongue out and lapped her outer labia.  Carol groaned. Soon his whole face was covering her cunt and he was tongue fucking her.  I took more hot pictures and my cock continued to throb.

Scarlett_shaw
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Scarlett_shaw

Carol was humping her cunt on Pete's face and grabbing his head and pulling him to her.  She moaned.  I got up, my cock bouncing painfully,  and got into position over Pete's shoulder.  I zoomed in on his tongue slathering Carol's bright cunt lips; his face was buried in her.  I switched to video with sound.  He licked up to her erect clit and sucked it like a little cock.  I changed the angle and got Carol, gripping the sheets, her face frozen in rapture, her whole body bright red with lust humping Pete's face.  I scanned the whole scene, hopelessly in lust.

Pete's hands were under Carol's ass pulling her to him and increasing his frantic licking.  He pulled her up a bit and stuck his tongue into her rosebud.  Carol screamed and came on his face.  Pete got up and held Carol while her body was trembling through her orgasm.

 After she had calmed down she said, "Ahhh Pete, fuck meeee."

Pete's engorged cock was dripping pre-cum and its veins were pulsing.  I zoomed in on his cock.  He rubbed it up and down her slit teasing Carol.  She pushed her cunt forward and his cock head penetrated her cunt.  I took pictures of their bodies joined together in lust.   

I switched back to video as he began thrusting into her cunt.  His cock glistened with their combined juices.  Carol pulled his head down so he could suck on her nipples while he continued to fuck her.  He began pistoning harder and harder, deeper into her cunt.  Carol started whimpering in pleasure.  She started pulling on her nipples and caressing her tits.  I got to the foot of the bed so that the whole frame of the picture was Pete's cock plunging into Carol's gaping cunt.  They were both like wild animals rutting.  Pete picked Carol up and put her on her hands and knees.  

He hesitated for a moment, then thrust his hot cock back into Carol's cunt.  I could see and hear his balls slapping on her clit.  Carol's head was down on a pillow, her hands underneath her frigging her clit, groaning.  Carol's cunt was dripping on the bed and Pete's cock was pulsing and growing.  They kept fucking for what seemed like an eternity.  Pete started grunting, then growling.  He stuck a finger in her rosebud and she moaned.  His balls tightened up and he started shooting hot cum deep into Carol.

She groaned, "Cumming, Fuck, Peeete." 

I was insanely jealous but couldn't show it.

Pete kept plunging while he filled Carol with his hot cum.  I got it all in pictures and video.  I was wild with lust that I could do nothing about.  Finally, Pete collapsed on Carol's back and held her tight as she whimpered with pleasure.  They cuddled for a while then finally looked up at me, smiling with satisfaction.

Pete's cock was now soft and lying across Carol's thigh.  She gripped it and squeezed out a last little dribble of cum.  Then she bent down and licked it up.

Pete said, "Man, can I get a copy of that?"

I was collapsed on the chair pulsing with lust.  I grabbed my cock and with just a few strokes shot cum into the air landing on my chest and face.

Carol smiled and said, "That was fantastic."

I said, "I think I should leave now."

Carol waved and said, "See you tomorrow.  We'll have fun watching the pictures.  Maybe we'll do it again."

I got dressed and drove home.  My emotions were all over the place.  Lust, and perhaps love, for Carol.  I had no idea what the future would bring.

 

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments