Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Carol 5

"I'm so confused and so horny..."

15
3 Comments 3
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

I got home and, as they say, dazed and confused.  I had just watched the best sex I could imagine.  Both Carol and Pete were considerate but that's not what I wanted.  I had a glass of wine and sat in the living room trying to figure out what was going on with me.

I finally got up and went into the bedroom.  I stripped and my cock was hard and pulsing again.  I put some lube on it and as I began to stroke it with images of the evening in my mind, I shot my cum almost immediately.  I was satisfied and frustrated at the same time. 

Once again, I slept poorly with confused erotic images floating through my dreams.  Carol, Pete, an old flame Mary and my best buddy Jim were all in my dream and they were all entangled in various sexual couplings.  I was in there too, but I seemed to be mostly an observer.  Carol was being double penetrated by Pete and an unseen mystery man.  Mary was sucking Jim's cock while another mystery man was fucking her doggie style.

I woke up with an iron erection dripping pre-cum.  I grabbed the lube and started stroking.  Once again, I couldn't hold back and came immediately, all over my stomach and chest.  I fell back and tried to figure out what was going on with my emotions.  I kept thinking about Carol and how much I wanted to be with her.  Well, I was picking her up for work tomorrow morning so I'd see what was what.

I arrived at Carol's apartment to pick her up.  As usual, she wasn't ready.  She was wearing her kimono and a transparent thong that hid nothing.  I got out my phone to show her the pictures from yesterday but she said she didn't have time and needed to get to work and perhaps we could go through them tonight. 

She said, "we're testing a new application so I thought I'd do it with some flashing." I was once again frustrated.  She put on a red mini dress with no bra.  On the way out the door, Carol gave me a peck on the cheek and smiled.

My mind was adrift all day.  I saw Carol working with her team and her dress was hiked up high.  I knew she was flashing her thong.  I didn't even get a peek.

I drove Carol home and went up to the apartment.  I asked if she wanted to see the pictures.

She said, "I'd love to.  Do they make you hot?" Then she said, " But you missed the second act."

She said that she had sucked Pete's cock and tasted their mingled juices.  She loves that cock. She sucked one of his balls into her mouth and slathered it with my tongue.  His cock was rock hard again.  She climbed on it in a reverse cowgirl.  She told me she rode it hard and fingered her clit the whole time. 

She said she came with an explosion that rocked her entire body.  After that, she sat on Pete's face and made him lick her clean.  She said I smothered him until I came again.

Carol groaned, "I want pictures of me riding that big cock and sitting on his face.  Maybe next time." 

Well now on to the pictures.

She knew I would love to see them with her.  I got out my phone, linked it to her flat monitor, and scrolled to the first picture.  In perfect focus was a picture of Pete standing naked in front of a naked Carol with his cock sticking straight out.  You could see every vein and Carol was looking on with hooded eyes.

Carol said, "We should be naked while we watch the pictures."

I said, "Yes, but you should leave your thong for now."

"Quirky," she said.

She pulled her dress over her had and sat there wearing nothing but the thong and shoes.  She reached over and started slowly stroking my aching cock.  I pulled her hand away and told her I wanted to wait. The next picture showed Pete stroking Carol's slit while they embraced.

EtherealBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EtherealBlonde

We could see the wetness seeping out of her cunt lips.  Carol's cunt was the focus of the shot.  I switched to video mode.  This was the time when Pete had his face buried in Carol's cunt.  There was Pete licking, sucking and tongue fucking.

Carol said, "Stop. I need to get some things."

She went over to her nightstand and took out a black dildo, lube and a vibrator.  She took off the thong and her slit was aroused.  I was transfixed.  She sat down on a reclining chair and poured some lube on her cunt lips, rosebud and fingers.

She said, "Kneel down in front of me and you can watch me fuck myself.  Give me the phone so I can control the pictures and videos."

I knelt directly in front of her now dripping cunt.  She started fingering her cunt with the black dildo.

She breathlessly said, "I named this dildo Jake.  Some other time I'll tell you about Jake."

Carol replayed Pete licking her cunt several times.  It was obvious she was very aroused.  She especially liked the sequence where Pete sucked her clit like a little cock.  The black dildo was sunk deep in her cunt and she started pulling her nipples while thrusting her hips up and groaning.  She paused on the picture of Pete tongue-fucking her rosebud.  I could see the pictures out of the side of my eyes and my erection was bobbing in front of me. 

The next series of pictures was when Carol told Pete to fuck her.  We could see the close up of his cock teasing her cunt before she thrust her cunt up and forced Pete's cock into her.  Then the video I took between Pete's legs of his cock plunging in and out her cunt.  I took a close-up of her cunt being penetrated.  When Pete put Carol on her hands and knees the pictures were so vivid I could almost smell her sex.   

Carol switched back to video as Pete's cock began to plunge into her cunt while he fucked her like an animal.  His balls were bouncing off of her cunt and we could see her juices as they dripped onto the sheets.

Carol rewound the pictures to the fucking and froze them there.  She took the black dildo out of her cunt and grabbed the vibrator.  She turned it on and started cumming immediately.  The vibrator had several different modes, buzzing, thrusting and pumping and she used them all.

She kept cumming and moaning, "Watch me, dirty girl, ahhhh."

We got to the part where Pete was pumping his cum into her cunt. I couldn't take my eyes off of them both exploding with earth-shattering orgasms.

Carol turned off the vibrator and slumped back in the chair.  Her body was limp, her nipples hard and her cunt gaping.

I couldn't take any more.  I buried my face in her sopping cunt.  I licked., I sucked and I slathered her cunt lips with wild passion.  I stood up and stroked my cock over her body.  Carol sat up and took my cock in her mouth.  She twirled her tongue around the crown, then deep throated me.  I erupted into her mouth. 

I kept cumming and cumming.  My cum was dripping from her lips.  She kept sucking until I could no longer stand.  I fell to my knees then dropped my head onto her lap.  Carol pulled me up and gave me an open mouth kiss, feeding me my cum with her tongue.  I drank it with pleasure.

Carol asked, "Is this the first time you tasted your cum?"

I nodded.  It was time for me to go home.  Carol walked me to the door, still naked, and gave me another passionate kiss.   

I said to her, "I think I'm falling in love."

Carol said, "Too soon."

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments