Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mustang Sally

"I had no idea what being with a true exhibitionist is like."

11
2 Comments 2
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"I met her many years ago at the store where she worked. I saw her weekly as I was an account rep at the time. <p> [ADVERT] </p>We still get together thirty years later when the mood strikes."

I was recently reading one of the stories on this site and it brought to mind some of the early adventures that I enjoyed with a woman named Sally. I had known her for about two years when the following story happened. We had flirted back and forth for most of that time. It was harmless, as we were both married. Then one week she told me that her husband had moved out the past weekend and they were through. I sympathized with her of course and gave her a shoulder to use.

About a month later when I was in her store she said that her Mustang had failed to start that morning. I knew where she lived so I asked if she wanted me to stop by to see if I could do anything with it.

She gave me the keys and said, “Sure, that would be great”. She knew that I had to pass by her house anyway on the way back to my office.

I told her that I would just leave the keys in the mailbox when I was through with them. I arrived at her house and quickly diagnosed the issue; a cracked distributor cap. Simple fix. I stuck the keys in her mailbox along with a note saying that I would be back later with the new part. 

When I returned with the part it took all of about ten minutes to have the car running again. I was ready to leave when she asked me inside for a Coke. We sat at the kitchen table and shared a Coke and a joint. I couldn’t help but notice what she was wearing. She had on a loose tank top and some very loose fitting terry cloth shorts. Her nipples were clearly visible and when she would shift in her chair her pussy would peek out of those shorts. 

I knew that nothing was going to happen, as her son was due home soon, but still, I was enjoying the view. She told me a few days later that she had noticed me enjoying the view. Her son came in and went off to bed while we continued to talk.

I finally got up and said, “I better go now, thanks for the Coke and the joint”. 

She got up to follow me to my car and told me, “That’s nothing, I appreciate you fixing my car”. 

It was about ten p.m. so the only light was from the streetlight in her parking lot. I reached for the door handle of my car and just as I did she grabbed my hand to pull it away from the handle.

“ Do you want me, Baby?”, she looked at me and asked. With that, she bent forward to give me a cock hardening kiss. 

I, of course, told her “Yes”, as we stood underneath the street light making out and exploring each other’s bodies. I thought that she would sneak me back into the house, but she had other plans. 

“Come here”, she told me as she took my hand and walked to the back of her car. 

I am no prude, but something about fucking out here in the parking lot with the other homes in a sort of culdesac formation just didn't seem like the smart thing to do. I asked “Can’t we go inside? What about your neighbors?”. 

I will never forget what she said to me.

“Maybe if the women around here see me getting some cock, they will quit worrying that I am going to steal their husbands”. 

NancyTorresGu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyTorresGu

I was still apprehensive but I was hard as a rock and she knew it. We moved to the back of her car, she bent over the trunk, dropped her shorts and stepped out of them. She had already unzipped my fly to play with my cock while we were kissing. I moved behind her and pulled it out to fuck her. She bent over further and spread her ass cheeks wide as I slid my cock inside of her pussy.

Note: She later told me that she had really wanted me to fuck her ass, but I had missed that hint entirely. I did make up for it though through the years that we’ve known each other. 

So there we were underneath the streetlights, Sally bent over the car with her ass cheeks spread wide and me pounding into her dripping wet pussy. She was not quiet either. With each thrust, I heard her say, “Oh fuck me, fuck me harder Baby!”.

God that was some great pussy and soon I was cumming deep inside of her as she pushed back and told me, “Yes, yes cum with me, fill me with your hot cum." 

Ten minutes was all that it took from me making the move to get into my car to me dumping my load inside of her. She picked up her shorts and put them back on and told me, “Thank you, I needed that!”.

I remember telling her “You know I can do much better in a bed”. 

“So can I”, she replied. Then said, “Next time”. I took that to be an invitation for at least one more time. 

There were many next times, but I found that she liked it best when there was the danger of being caught involved. She would blow me driving down the street, she would blow me on the side of the road, she would fuck me in the back yard, in a movie theater or wherever the mood would strike.

She once sat on top of me on Daytona Beach in the middle of the day. I felt her reach down and pull my cock free and then sit on it, taking me up to my balls inside of her. She was wearing a long wrap around style skirt that practically covered me as she sat on top of me. I found out that afternoon why she had chosen that skirt. It was part of “The Plan”. I hardly ever tell that story because no one ever believes it, but it is true. 

Remember that this was back in the eighties when I tell you that shoe shopping with her was something that I never wanted to miss. She would wear her shortest tightest skirt with thigh highs and no panties as she “made” the clerk bring her pair after pair of “fuck-me” shoes. Then we would sometimes make it to her house to fuck or sometimes she would have to climb on top of me in the mall parking lot because she was so horny from cock teasing.

Sally has never said “No”, to anything that I’ve wanted her to do. Nothing is too far out there. She has fucked many of my friends when I’ve brought them around and called me to join her and one of her friends many times. She always asks, “ Is there anything that you would like to try, that we haven’t done?”. You have to appreciate a woman like that. 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Cobra9652
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments