Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naughty Drive Home

"The cold air against my bare nipples was electrifying."

16
7 Comments 7
10.2k Views 10.2k
659 words 659 words

Author's Notes

"Maybe the names have been changed, maybe they haven't ?"

Since James was driving us home, I took it upon myself to enjoy the free wine for the two of us. This left him a bit irritable at the end of the night and not quite in the amorous mood I was in. We hadn't even made it out of the parking garage yet and I was trying to kiss his neck. 

"Babe, what are you doing? Leave me alone, I'm trying to drive," he said aggressively. 

"I'm sorry hun, I can't help myself. You're just so sexy and I'm so horny right now." I put my stocking clad feet on the dash causing the hem of my dress to fall into my lap, exposing my naked freshly shaved pussy. "Don't you think I'm sexy?" I asked coyly.

His rough hand found my thigh. "Of course I do."

I grabbed his hand and slid it closer to my slit. We could both feel the heat radiating from me. My drive burning like a fire desperate to be quenched. 

He stroked my clit with the side of his hand and slid it back towards my knee, "My, you are worked up, aren't you?"

"Just a bit," I said, pulling my breasts free through the top of my lowcut dress.

His hand idly found my left nipple as he continued making his way towards the interstate. Even that subtle touch sent an electric charge straight to my loins. I played with my right breast and teased my clit while I impatiently waited for the security of the dark stretch of highway. No sooner than we were merged did I start tugging at his zipper. In moments I had his solid six-inch cock free. He may have acted like he barely noticed my antics but the steel like stature of his manhood betrayed him. I slowly started licking his bulbous head and slid it into my mouth. I gradually picked up the pace bobbing my head up. Giving him a sloppy blow job like this was really turning me up. I repositioned myself so my dress bared my ass and soaking pussy.  As I am going to town in him, I felt his hands on my rear caressing my slit; first one finger, then two. Finally he was fucking me with three fingers while I slobbered away on his engorged dick. He stopped and used some of my pussy juices to lube up my asshole. Knowing what I like, he slipped his index finger into my star and put the other two fingers back in my pussy. I moaned loudly and deep throated him. 

SharonStark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonStark

Stopping his double assault on my other end, he grabbed my hair and pulled my head up. "We need to pause for a bit if we want to make it home safely," he growled. 

Delirious with lust and booze, all I could think about was my orgasm I was desperate for and my need for his dick to be in me. "Pull over on the next exit and fuck me on the side of the road," I pleaded. 

"...oh how I would, but you forget it's could out."

I sat up and put my naked breasts against the passenger window. "See, I like the cold."

"...oh really?" he asked as he rolled down the window. 

I stuck my naked torso out the window. I felt the wind whip through my hair and across my chest. The cold air against my nipples was electrifying; I had never been more turned on in my life. 

I pulled my body back inside, "God hun, I seriously need to fuck you right now."

Up ahead we noticed the cherries of a squad car that had someone pulled over. 

"Sit down, pull your dress back up, and I promise I will fuck you senseless as soon as we are home."

"Fine," I agreed. I did as he asked but proceeded to fall fast asleep before we were another two miles up the road.

Published 
Written by Msjenny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments