Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pirates of Porn Part Two

"The sexual awakening of Kat, a porn director"

29
17 Comments 17
4.9k Views 4.9k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you for all who read and commented on the first story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope this one won't disappoint."

Dick suddenly pulled his shaft from Cheyenne’s pussy and pushed it into my hungry mouth. When I tasted her sloppy juice on my husband’s cock, I knew that I was hooked on sex forever. I laid beneath Cheyenne on the soft grass next to the waterfall, while Dick fucked her doggy style, squatting with his leg next to hers. Her tits were squashed against my belly as her face was stuck to my pussy; her hands snaked beneath my legs to open my cuntlips wide for the camera. It was as if the essence of my being was exposed to the eyes of the world. There was no other place that I would rather like to be and if I had to be a porn star/director to continue to do this, so be it. Besides, the dual role as director of the fucking action and participating in sex on camera suited me to the tee.

We were still on set of my first porn movie, directing my husband, Dick Philips and his costar, Cheyenne, in a pirate story. (See Pirates of Porn Chapter One) I played the female pirate falling in love with Dick’s nobleman character and Cheyenne as the owner of a tavern in the Bahamas. This was our first threesome, and I loved every moment of it. I made my decision to stay and never be jealous of my husband. I also wanted to fuck more people and learn everything I could about the porn industry.

I, Kat Philips, MA Film from UCLA, had arrived at my calling. I found my niche.

Pushing Dick’s cock back into Cheyenne’s pussy, I turned my attention back on her clit. Her vulva was now bathed in sex juice and I drank from their combined nectar. I sensed the camera at my head and moved to give them better access to the action. Dick’s balls snuggled against the stem of his shaft while I tilted my flaming redhead backwards, flicking the tip of my tongue over her sensitive clit. Cheyenne and Dick moaned as I increased the speed of my tongue. I was getting good at this, at fucking and directing.

The attention turned to Cheyenne eating my aching pussy. I spread my legs wide open while she inserted two fingers into my fuck hole and sucked on my clit. I lost all sense of time and place as I felt their two warm bodies against mine, inches away from the cock I loved the most in the world, disappearing into the most holy place of another woman. I didn’t care anymore. Cheyenne was sucking all jealousy, envy and morals from my clit, giving me an exquisite feeling of depravity and well-being.

As Cheyenne and I reached our orgasms, Dick pulled out and we quickly turned around to catch his warm milky lava on our tits. We grabbed onto his manhood to squeeze the last drop from his prick. Dick fell backwards, leaving the camera trained on us, licking his cum off each other. I lowered my head to Cheyenne’s pretty breasts and gave her a thorough tongue bath. After I was done, she kissed me and licked me and finger-fucked me and, and, and…

 

That was two months ago. They were somewhere in Prague, or Budapest, doing a series of Euro-porn for a transcontinental co-production. I was putting the final touches to the DVD. The bosses were impressed at the rough-cut stage of the movie. They immediately organized a launch party for “The Sex Pirate” - the title of my first effort. Another corny cliché, I know, but if it would sell copies, what the heck? I just hoped Dick and Cheyenne would be back in time for the launch.

My faithful assistant, Melanie, was at my side, making my life easy. As always, her glasses were perched on her pretty nose and her short black hair was neatly combed. Her erect nipples stuck out in her white t-shirt. Her long legs were poured in her blue jeans. We just finished watching the whole thing again for the tenth time.

“What do you think of “The Sex Pirate”?” I asked her.

“You are so fucking hot; my pussy is soaked.”

“But will couples buy this. Will they get off on it?”

“This will give the dead a hard-on.”

She was so kind. I kissed her softly on the mouth and wiped my tongue over her pretty lips. By now, Melanie was used to my insatiable desire for fucking and quickly slid her hand over my soft thighs to my naked pussy. As I never wore any panties, except a certain time of the month, she got her fingers past my wet lips into my love hole in no time. As I opened my legs wider, my short black skirt rode up above my hips, exposing my naked bum. Before I could explore her body, Melanie removed her glasses, dropped to her knees between my spread legs and ran her tongue over my valley of pleasure.

I let my head drop over the back of the chair, my long red hair cascading down. I raised my legs, propped them on the mixing desk and pushed Melanie’s head gently into my vulva. As I ran my fingers through her short black hair, Melanie’s tongue penetrated my cunt and her nose rubbed against my clit. The desire building in me drove me crazy. I didn’t want gentle anymore. I wanted hard fucking. She sensed my urgency, pushed three fingers into my hole, and filled the emptiness.

I grabbed my breasts through the thin material of my white blouse and squeezed them hard. I tore the buttons off to get to my naked tits and pinched my erect nipples. I needed to come. I needed release. I needed the movie to succeed. Melanie returned her mouth to my clit while she continued fucking me with her fingers. I had stepped over the edge of normal behavior and moved into depravity. It was as if lust took control of my being and was toying with me. How far would I go down this cesspool?

Wait a minute! That was middle-class morality talking and not me. To condemn lustful women for fucking a variety of people as whores or sluts was an imposed morality, designed by chauvinistic men. Men could never enjoy sex as intensely as women. Poor fuckers. Well, I was not going to let society prescribe to me whom, when and how I could fuck. My movies would reflect my rejection of this fucked up values of hypocrites.

Then, my orgasm took hold of my body as Melanie expert tongue and fingers sent me over the edge, shaking uncontrollably. I pushed her head away from my sensitive vulva and screamed: “No more, please!” My body went limp as I slumped on the chair; my legs still spread out on the desk. I must have looked an awful sight. But I was happy. “I owe you one,” and licked my juices from Melanie’s face and fingers.

I straightened my skirt and tied the ends of my blouse together, exposing my full breasts to roving eyes. We quickly applied make-up, gathered our stuff to glide down the passage to the office of Mr. Big. His secretary, Barbie, a beautiful blond with oversized boobs, welcomed us with a satisfied smile. Mr. Big must have screwed her or given her a raise. I was glad for her. My own smile was more than just from the orgasm Melanie gave me. My first porn movie was in the can and now I wanted to go on to the next project on my own terms.

“Mr. Big is expecting you,” said Barbie. “You may go in.”

“Thank you, my dear.” I stooped over to wipe cum off the top of her tit. “You missed a bit.” I licked the cum off my fingers and tasted Mr. Big for the first time. Barbie fucked for other reasons, but I could spot a fellow slut when I saw one. Melanie and I marched in, feeling on top of the world.

“Congratulations, Kat,” said Mr. Big, smiling from behind his impressive desk. He belonged in Wall Street, not in San Fernando Valley. His navy-blue Armani suit, light blue shirt and matching tie spelled taste. His styled black hair, handsome face and beautiful smile should be on camera, but Mr. Big decided to use his talent for making money in a recession-proof business. He also liked to be close to the wet dreams of men all over the world. Sometimes, he could even fuck them if he played his cards right. No porn actress would deny this guy any favors. Rumor had it that Mr. Big was not so big in the equipment department. Big dick, small dick, no dick, it didn’t matter. What mattered to me was how he used his tools to satisfy himself and me.

“Thank you, sir. I appreciate that you gave me the chance to direct this movie.” We sat down, facing him across his expensive desk. I crossed my legs and gave him a glimpse of my wet naked pussy. He smiled.

“Your talent was obvious from the start. Your performance in front of the camera is just as breathtaking.” His eyes were fixed on my cleavage and my hard nipples sticking through my blouse. “The launch is two days from today and I want you to make a short speech.”

“Who’s invited?”

“Everyone involved in “Pirate,” a few horny celebs from Hollywood and a lot of producers who you’ll want to meet.”

Mr. Big got up from behind his desk, walked to a cupboard against a wall and took out a large poster. He unrolled it to reveal a photograph of me standing with legs spread, dressed in tattered pirate clothes, tits hanging out, and a drawn sword in my right hand. Cheyenne and Dick sat naked at my feet. They were not going to like this. They were supposed to be the stars of the movie and now I was stealing the show. How would I explain this to them?

“If you are concerned about Cheyenne and Dick, don’t be,” Mr. Big interrupted my thoughts. “I have given them other projects where they are the stars. This is the launch of your career, Kat.” Mr. Big sat on the edge of the desk, looking down at my cleavage. “You have something extra, something the fans are going to love.”

“But I am a director first.”

“You are both. You have a fucking great body, intelligent looks and a fresh approach to porn.”

I felt flattered and grateful that Dick, my husband got me into this business. Mr. Big put his hand on my shoulder and slips it over my arm, touching my breast. I opened my legs to give him a better view of my pussy. Melanie must have sensed the lust thundering between us and started to get up. I grabbed her arm and forced her back in her chair.

“I want Melanie as line producer and manager.”

“Good. You seem to trust her, why not?” The bulge in his pants betrayed his weakness and my power. I got up, kissed him on the mouth and rubbed his average bulge. He continued: “We’ll take more after the launch.”

As Melanie and I walked to my car, I was happy as a lark. “Tonight, we celebrate,” I said, hugging her with joy.

She looked in our diary and shook her head: “I’m afraid not. Tomorrow you have a DP scene for PT and you still need an enema.” I forgot. My first scene for another director, and I was already wet and excited. I could learn so much from one of the masters of the art.

“We’ll have a glass of champagne, skip the fucking and go to sleep.” I was determined to do my best for him. Since Cheyenne and Dick left on their European tour, I buried myself in the work, with Melanie as my only companion. When she moved in with me, we made love three times a day. I didn’t love her as much as I loved Dick. With no one to take care of my needs, Melanie became a substitute. She knew it is only a temporary arrangement, and when the love of my life returned, she had to move back to her own apartment.

 

Tom was between my legs, lapping my pussy juice while I had Harry’s cock in my mouth. We kept our positions for the still photographer to take her pictures. PT called for a change of positions and Tom moved up to penetrate me with his seven-inch cock. I kept sucking on Harry. Another set of stills was called for before we could continue with the action.

We were in a beautiful lounge of PT’s mansion and this was to be my first DP (double penetration) scene. Earlier, Melanie helped me with the enema, cleaning my anus. I threw on a sundress with thin shoulder straps. I didn’t wear a bra or tight-fitting clothes that might leave ugly marks on my body. PT welcomed us warmly, told me what my scene was all about and introduced me to Tom and Harry, two very good woodsmen.

We’ve been at it for an hour, stopping and starting, waiting for the light change, or make-up or the stills.

“Take five,” called PT and we disengaged ourselves and flopped on the sofa.

“How do you manage to keep it stiff with all the interruptions?” I asked my two screen lovers.

“I love pussy, and with a beauty like yours, I have no problem,” said Harry.

“Fucking is my life,” came the shy answer from Tom. “All I have to think about is how lucky I’m to fuck all these beautiful women and get paid for it.”

“Don’t you dry up during breaks?” wanted Harry to know.

“Having a cock or another pussy close by was always a turn on for me.” I fondled their still hard dicks. “Feel it.” I opened my legs wider to let both men slip their fingers between my wet puffy lips to confirm my answer. A deathly quiet surrounded us. I looked up to see the crew staring at us, not moving. I frowned. These guys were supposed to be professionals, having watched thousands of naked people fuck on camera and now they stared at us. Why?

“It’s your beauty and ease you handle us that amazes them,” answered Tom my unspoken question. “Some girls will come in, do her scene, and between setups disappear into their own little worlds.”

GoddessOfLustTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessOfLustTS

I got up, grabbed my bag and walked over to the three lighting guys having a problem with a filter. I fished out a piece of soft cloth. “Try this,” and handed it to them. “It will soften the glare and still give you enough fill light to get quality pictures.” Their mouths dropped open as they stared at my shaved pussy, naked breasts and long red hair. I gently closed their mouths with my hand under their chins and said: “PT is waiting.”

They sprang into action and in no time had the scene lit for the next take. I moved back to my companions; their cocks still hard as rock. The precum on their purple heads made my own juices run down my legs.

“Action!”

I bent over Tom sitting on a chair and licked the precum off his gland before swallowing his cock deep in my mouth. Harry moved in behind me and wetted my bum-hole and pussy with his long tongue. With two cameras rolling, we could continue without interruptions.

Grabbing Tom’s cock at the base, I bobbed my head and hand up and down his shaft, all the while sucking on his manhood. The slurpy noises coming from my movements matched the sloppy sounds Harry produced in my pussy. His tongue was now buried deep in my cunt and his nose at the door of my pincher. My knees weakened as Harry inserted a thumb in my anus. I increased my action on Tom’s dick and enjoyed swallowing him. Relaxing my throat muscles, I managed to sheath his sword to the hilt. Both sensations left me wobbly.

As on cue, we broke our connection, and Harry moved me around to sit on Tom. He bent down, took Tom’s cock in his hand, lubricated it with saliva and pushed it gently in my wet backdoor. As soon as I was settled, Harry moved closer and penetrated my cunt with his rod. We quickly found a rhythm and I felt completely stuffed. It was the first time in eight weeks that I had a cock anywhere near my pussy and now I had two beautiful penises filling my insides. This was pure bliss, heaven, nirvana or paradise.

We held our positions for a while – to give the photographer to get her shots for magazines – and on action continued to fuck. Tom caressed my tits from behind while Harry sucked on my nipples, sending pleasure sensations through my body. I came as they pound my pussy and ass with their raging cocks.

They pulled out simultaneously and waited for me to kneel between them. I grabbed their dicks and took turns in sucking and masturbating them. Pushing both cocks in my mouth, I twirled my tongue around the helmets, kissed the small slits and rubbed the two heads against each other. They were so comfortable with their sexuality that my action didn’t disturb them. I enfolded both cocks in my hands and wanked them together.

I felt their throbbing cocks getting ready to erupt. Again, on cue, they both spurted their cum on my face, my tits and in my hair. I cleaned their dickheads before I slowly stood up and kissed them on their mouths. Without a flicker, they licked the cum off my face and squeezed me between them. I felt their cocks slowly going limp against my thighs.

“Cut.”

PT came out behind the array of monitors.

“That was great,” he said. “You three better go clean up. The rest of you, get ready for our next scene.”

Harry and Tom took me to the luscious bathroom and together we got in the shower to continue our fucking. By now, their flaccid penises had grown back to hard raging cocks. Standing between them, I let them massage soap all over my body, my breasts, between my legs and the globes of my bum. Tom pushed his rod up and down between my ass cheeks, while Harry played with his dick between the folds of my pussy. The soapy water cascaded over my rounded boobs, down my flat tummy, to the v of my sex and between my ass globes. My two holes were so well lubricated by now that both lovers had no problem sticking their cocks deep into me. Tom grabbed hold of my legs while I hung onto Harry. Their combined thrusting efforts had me bobbing up and down like a cork in the sea. My tits scraped against Harry’s strong hairy chest and my clit against his groin. For the second time, two raging fuck muscles filled me, making me come repeatedly.

Then they shot their loads into my pussy and ass as I contracted my cunt muscle and pincher around their cocks. We collapsed in a heap on the shower floor, with the water jetting from the showerhead. I slowly regained strength in my legs to leave this fuck nest. I washed the cum from my holes and kissed both lovers as I left.

 

Melanie was waiting for me in the car. She was fuming.

“What’s wrong?”

“Why did you have to fuck them again?” she asked.

“It has been a while since I had a cock in me, something I need.” I shrugged. “I wanted to thank them.” I took her beautiful face in my hands and softly kissed her on her lips.

“Please don’t be jealous. We can’t afford it.”

Dick and Cheyenne would arrive later that night for the launch of our movie. I bought Melanie beautiful blue contact lenses, a sexy black cocktail dress and a great pair of shoes. She insisted on wearing a black lacy thong underneath the short dress. I, on the other hand, was dressed in a very short black lace dress, with nothing underneath. My nipples and shaved pussy could clearly be seen. I felt like a million fucking dollars in my high heels. Mr. Big sent a limo to take us to Hustler Hollywood for the launch.

Fans lined five deep on both sides of the red carpet as we arrived. Melanie let me out first. I showed more than legs as I stepped on the curb. I flashed my pussy for those close by. With Melanie on my arm, we walked the hundred steps to the entrance accompanied by wolf whistles and screams. I wiggled my laced covered naked behind as we moved into the shop. A roar of applause greeted us.

Mr. Big took my hand, bent down and kissed it like I was a queen. Somebody stuffed a glass of champagne in my hand and the rest of the evening flashed by as if in a dream. Producers pushed themselves onto me, showering me with flattery and their business cards. I supposed everyone wanted to see my tits and pussy from up close.

Well, that’s why I wore the lacy dress.

Then Cheyenne and Dick made their appearance. Fans flooded their space, begging for autographs, a little chat and a photo opportunity with their favorite porn star. They looked like two lovers and not just costars. It looked like Dick had found another pussy to feed his ego. He gave me the push in the business and now he rejected me.

I walked up to them and saw their elated faces dropped to guilty expressions. I gave him a kiss and Cheyenne a hug. They didn’t respond in kind. I cut to the chase.

“She can move in with us. I will come to love her.”

“But I don’t want to share him,” lashed Cheyenne back. “Besides, he only loves me. Don’t you, baby?”

Dick looked down at the tip of his boot, kicking the side of a shelf. “I’m sorry, Kat. In our business, love comes too easy, because it throbs in our cocks and cunts.”

“Bullshit. One can love more than one person, and no one can possess another.” I was angry, disappointed and heartbroken. What was I supposed to do?

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. “Both of you belong to middle-class mediocrity.”

I turned around and pulled Melanie closer to me. She put her arms around me and tried to console my shattered soul. I gave everything to Dick, my heart and my loyalty and now he threw it back in my face. Tears flowed over my cheeks and burnt my eyes. Melanie, bless her soul, gently wiped the tears from my face and took me to the restroom. There she splashed water on my face, applied make-up and gave me another glass of champagne.

At the door, Mr. Big waited for us.

“My dear, Kat. Don’t worry about them.” He held his arms out for Melanie and me and walked to a table in a quiet corner. “They won’t last any longer in this business. You are right. They are stuck in a morality where love is measured in terms of possession.” He looked at Melanie. “Don’t you agree? But Kat, you are different. You are going to take our business to another level.”

A tall, beautiful dark blond approached us. Mr. Big whispered that she was the most influential journalist in the business. He got up and escorted her to our table.

“Janine, let me introduce you to our new shining star, Kat. Her friend is Melanie. Treat them well.” With that, Mr. Big excused himself and found a producer to talk business with.

“Can I come on set of your new project?” I already liked her.

“Of course, but on my conditions.” I smiled. If I was going to influence the industry in any way, I could start with her on set. “We start next week. I’ll call you about the venue.”

The next few days were hectic. Melanie and I scouted locations for my next movie. We found a small but ideal clinic that is empty, waiting to be renovated. We had four days to shoot the movie. It was a parody on middle-class morality set in a nudist sex clinic, with a therapist played by me. My staff was a bunch of incompetent nurses. I also hired an all female crew to give women the chance to work behind the camera and got everyone comfortable with the nudity on set. I also insisted that we all work in the nude. It is a low budget, single camera production.

Melanie phoned Janine yesterday to invite her on set.

Our first setup was the reception of Dr. Pussylove - that’s me – at the entrance of the clinic. My blond secretary, Sasha, sat behind her desk, naked, doing her nails. A middle-age married couple came in looking shocked at her nudity. She nonchalantly got up, walked over, sat opposite them and asked them silly questions about their reasons for wanting to see Dr. Pussylove.

They stammered through the answers, the wife holding her hand over her husband’s eyes. Her face betrayed her aversion to such indecent display of nudity. As she moved back to her desk, Sasha juggled her large boobs in the face of the wife and pushed her naked behind in the husband’s face.

The master shot was great, and we quickly moved around do the close-ups of the couple, Sasha behind the desk and her movements towards the unhappy two. The questionnaire took a bit longer, but the fun was Sasha’s boobs in the wife’s face and her tush in the husband’s. I loved the close up of Sasha rubbing her pussy in the husband’s face.

The next setup was the couple in my office. While my naked female crew quickly and efficiently moved the lights, camera and other equipment to the next room, I chatted with the middle-age couple. They were fun-loving people willing to be part of a porn movie in non-sex roles. I could see they both enjoyed my nudity, my full breasts and shaved pussy mound. My high heels accentuated my strong legs, making my body more desirable.

Then the beautiful and naked Melanie walked up, accompanied by Janine, dressed in a short skirt and blouse. Her bag hung on her left shoulder.

“Sorry, Janine,” I said. “You are not allowed on set with clothes on.” I turned around to see how my crew was doing. From the looks of the crew, I gathered that Janine was not happy about my ruling.

“Why is the old couple dressed?” shouted Janine as Melanie escorts her off the set. “I want this interview, damn you.”

I walked up to her, my naked tits pressing against her denim-covered breasts. I wanted her to experience nudity, fucking and getting comfortable with her own body.

“How can you write about things you’ve never experienced?” I asked her. “Do you know what it’s like to have sex with someone you just met? Can you write about a man pushing his hand up your skirt and into your panties?”

I pushed my hand beneath her expensive denim skirt and found a wet thong, clinging to her pussy. “Have you ever had someone finger-fuck you before a crew? So, my dear, if you want to stay the best journalist in the business, strip.”

She looked me in the eye to see if I was bluffing. Moving the thong to the side, I inserted my finger into her wet pussy. Then she dropped her bag, slowly removed her blouse and unzipped her skirt. She undid the clip of her bra and dropped it to the ground.

We made a strange scene. In the middle of the set, one naked woman had a finger in another woman’s pussy, glaring at each other, breasts to breasts. She ripped off her thong, stuck it under my nose, before she discarded it with the rest of her stuff.

By this time, my fingers were moving rapidly over her clit, weakening her resistance. As she came, she leaned forward and gave me a wet kiss, inserting her tongue deep in my mouth. I responded by sucking on her darting tongue and inserting two fingers into her cunt. The friction of our tits rubbing against each other caused our nipples to stand erect, as flagpoles of our desires.

Then Janine’s legs buckled as her orgasm explodes. Melanie was quick to catch her from behind, her hands firmly grabbing those wonderful titties. I withdrew my fingers from her pussy, licked them off, and had a good look at the dark landing strip of pubic hair above her clit.

I turned around and said: “What do you want to know?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by sandy2moon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments