Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Lives Part Two. Chapter Eight.

"Brittany and Lisa visit a sex shop in the city."

5
0 Comments 0
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words

After several hours of tests and questions, they left with a much clearer idea of what was going on than they had before. Brittany did find out that, in spite of her inability to get pregnant, she was very healthy and everything appeared to be normal and there was nothing obvious with her health to suggest any reason why she couldn't get pregnant. They would, of course, have to test her eggs to be sure there was no issue there, the retrieving of which was apparently very uncomfortable and would need to be on a different day as she was at the wrong part of her cycle to do it immediately. However, there were no other obvious underlying issues. The one thing they did find out though was that Dave's sperm count was severely low, not quite but almost non-existent.

Brittany felt a real sense of sadness for Dave because she knew he would blame himself when there was no reason to, but it did mean that although there were ways in which they could have a baby, it would take an intervention from a team of scientists to make it happen. That and a ton of money.

So feeling a mixture of sadness, relief and frustration at not having a simple solution, they left the building in search of a decent coffee. They found a very nice coffee shop on the riverfront that served out on the boardwalk. They sat there in the shade of an umbrella and watched the people walking past while they ate their lunch. It wasn't uncomfortable, but the silence was there as they both were deep in thought about the news Brittany had just received.

Brittany was feeling conflicted because she knew that with all that they had been told the thing she took away from it was that there was hope. However, she knew that telling Dave was going to be heartbreaking, and she wished there was some way she could avoid it or at least make it less painful for Dave.

Lisa was trying to give Brittany space she needed to process the news she had just been given, and she could see her friend was hurting. Lisa was the type of person who always tried to find the answers or solve the problem, but as of right now, she didn't know what to do, and she hated feeling redundant. The one thing she did know she could do was to make Brittany laugh, and she also knew that the thing she had planned from the moment Brittany asked her to come here today was going to be a great distraction for her.

“So, Brittany, have you got that list in your head of all the places we're not allowed to go?”

Brittany smiled. She knew Lisa was just being silly and teasing about Dave's overprotective ways, so she played along.

“Well, it's a pretty small list really.”

She counted them off on her fingers as she went through them.

“No hanging around in alleys, no seedy-looking bars, no train stations or underground parking lots.”

“Gee, he knows how to take the fun out of a girls' day, doesn't he?”

They both laughed again and Lisa stood up collecting her handbag.

“Come on, Britt, let's go have some fun.”

Knowing Lisa, this could mean anything, and Brittany found herself feeling a little nervous but also relishing the distraction.

“Where are we going?” she asked as she stood up and joined her friend. Lisa took her hand and looking very serious leaned toward Brittany.

“We are going to go and buy some sex toys.”

Brittany laughed.

“Why so serious?”

Lisa put on a pretend look of shock.

“Pleasure is very serious business, my friend.”

They walked off down the riverfront and although she had absolutely no idea where to find such a place she was supremely confident in Lisa's ability to find what they were looking for. Hell, she probably had frequent-shopper points there.

Ten minutes later they were walking through the front door of a sex shop, that although looked a little grimy on the outside was very neat and tidy on the inside. Everything looked modern, clean and tidy. They walked a lap around the store familiarising themselves with what stock they had and getting an idea of what they might want.

There were only a few customers in there at the time; a couple around the same age as she and Lisa were talking animatedly to the girl who worked there. The girl turned and smiled in Brittany's direction, acknowledging her presence. The woman she was talking to was a very pretty woman who had that presence that only supreme confidence can give. Brittany found herself quite drawn to the woman, but when her partner turned around, her heart just stopped in her chest. The man looked her over and gave her a smile that said he found her quite attractive, and Brittany found herself almost instantly aroused. When he turned back to the conversation, Brittany found herself almost unable to move. She finally got herself moving and found Lisa one aisle over.

"Oh my God, Lisa."

"What's with the whispering, Britt?"

"You have to go look at the guy talking to the girl who works here."

Lisa was a little surprised by Brittany's behaviour but decided that anyone who got her this worked up was well worth checking out. She moved back into the next aisle, leaving Brittany where she was. As she came around the corner, she took a glance at him, but as his back was turned, all she could do was check out his ass, which she thought looked quite nice. She managed to get a look at both the girls and was quite impressed by how good looking they both were. She moved to look at some things on the other side of the aisle while cautiously walking closer to the trio to get a better look without being too obvious.

She was almost at arm's length from them when he turned and looked at her. Lisa suddenly understood why Brittany was in shock. She had a moment of confusion and shock but his look showed absolutely no recognition. This man could well have been Dave; it was uncanny how much he looked like him. The longer she looked she noticed some differences: how his hair was done and the length of it was slightly different, and his chin was a tiny bit sharper than Dave's, but this man could easily be Dave's twin. Lisa casually made her way back to Brittany, who was still where Lisa had left her pretending to look at double-ended dildos.

“Fuck!”

“I know, right? I nearly said something just out of pure reflex when I saw him there.”

“Dave's not adopted, is he?”

“Not that I'm aware of. Besides, it's obvious how much like his dad he is.”

“Ooh, I wonder if his dad had a mistress on the side?”

Brittany began to laugh.

“As much as that would be hilariously unexpected I really can't see him hiding the fact that he has another son.”

“No, he wouldn't, would he?

“Besides, Dave's mum would slaughter him if he even thought about it.”

“Oh hell yeah! Can you imagine it?”

Both girls were silent for a second as they thought of the result of that and both shuddered as images of an apocalypse formed in their minds.

Brittany was standing there, staring off into space thinking about the horrors of her mother-in-law having a full-on meltdown and she seemed to be unaware of the large latex double-ended cock in her hands. She was slowly running the length of it through her hands as she stared off into space and daydreamed. Lisa was well aware of it though, and not only did it look lovely seeing Brittany's hands full of cock, it also gave her an idea.

KiraKayleigh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraKayleigh

She snapped Brittany back to attention by taking the dildo away from her.

“As much as I love watching you handle a large cock, Britt, it's time to keep moving.”

Brittany blushed as she realised what she had been doing. She was amazed by the sheer range they had in this store; she had a small vibrator herself from when she was a teenager, but it was pretty basic, especially compared to some of these. The things some of them could do were blowing her mind. There were so many different styles, colours and sizes. Some of them looked positively frightening, while others definitely intrigued her. There were also different dress-up outfits, toys for men, movies, lubes and tons of bondage gear.

Brittany was looking at a new dildo, one with a vibrating rabbit that looked like it might be fun to try when Lisa walked up behind her.

“Okay, I've got what I want. Are you ready to get...Ooh, you have to get one of those. They are amazing, I can't believe you don't already have one of those.”

Lisa took it out of Brittany's hand and marched over to the cashier where she added it to a pile of different things she had already picked out including the double-ended dildo Brittany had been fondling earlier.

“And one of these too, please, Jess.”

Brittany couldn't help but stare in awe at the collection that Lisa had put together. There was a PVC nurse uniform, a crystal butt plug, lube and the dildo that Brittany had just been looking at as well. The cashier - Jess, it said on her name tag - rang it up and Lisa paid for the lot, ignoring Brittany's plea to pay for her own.

They were about to walk out when Jess called them back. They walked back to the counter.

“I have a proposition for you ladies if you are interested.”

Both Brittany and Lisa were intrigued straight away. Lisa smiled her sultriest smile.

“Oh well, this does sound good.”

Jess returned her smile in equal measure and the sexual tension in the room ratcheted up a notch.

“We have a bit of a deal here, but it’s not for everyone. If someone spends over one hundred dollars, you can pay for one of these rabbits in another way.”

Brittany was unsure whether she should be shocked they were being propositioned in such a way or if she should feel guilty for feeling so aroused by it. Lisa, who generally had fewer qualms about these things, played along without batting an eye.

“Hmm, so what does this other way involve?”

“I'm glad you asked. You may have noticed that we have booths at the back of the store for people to watch videos with enough privacy to...well, take matters into their own hands, so to speak.”

Lisa was flirting outrageously by now with Jess, who seemed completely unfazed by the way Lisa was leaning forward onto the counter and all but spilling her breasts out of her shirt.

“That sounds like an excellent service to offer.”

“Well, it sure is enjoyed by a lot of our clientele.”

“I bet.”

“The thing is, on the weekends we like to offer a live show to our customers in the evening and if you were prepared to perform in the live show, then we could offer you your money back on the purchase of the rabbit you have made today.”

Lisa turned and looked at Brittany with a look of hunger that left Brittany feeling weak at the knees and moist in the crotch. Brittany wondered briefly just how Lisa did that. When she turned on the eroticism, she was virtually impossible to say no to and she always lived up to the promise that was left unsaid in her eyes. It was like she had some kind of superpower. Lisa turned her attention back to Jess.

“So what time do these shows take place?”

“We start around seven and go until there's no one left who wants to play. There are a few for tonight already. You saw the couple I was talking to before? She's planning on putting on a show and I have to admit I'm pretty excited to see it. What do you think?”

“Well, Jess, I will definitely keep it in mind and it sounds like an excellent deal, but unfortunately we have to be going home before then so I'm afraid we won't be able to tonight.”

“Well, that is a shame. I'm positive you would have been well received as a couple. I know I would have loved to watch.”

Lisa gave Jess a little wave as they turned to leave and took hold of Brittany's hand as they walked out the door.

They walked back out onto the street with their shopping bags and looked around. Brittany was still a little shellshocked that they had been propositioned so openly and that Jess had thought of them as a couple. Not that the thought was a bad one, but she really didn't think she could go quite that far. It was one thing for her and Lisa to play in Lisa's car the way they had, but she was pretty sure there was no audience then. Actually doing the things they had and probably more in front of strangers was...well, bloody exciting is what it was, but it was beyond what she thought she would ever consider doing outside of her fantasies. Not that she was against doing more with Lisa; last time was a whole lot of fun, and she had found herself fantasising about doing more. Also, the thought of somebody secretly watching or perhaps being caught by someone appreciative was also a thrill, but an audience was a bit much...wasn’t it?

It was almost like she was trying to convince herself that she would never do such a thing, but there was a part of her that was definitely curious. When Lisa squeezed her hand and called her name, she realised she had been completely oblivious to anything Lisa had just said.

“Huh, what?”

Lisa grinned at her as though she could read her mind. Brittany often wondered if indeed she could as she was very astute at knowing what was going on in Brittany's mind. She could already feel herself blushing.

“Well, you were off with the fairies then. I am curious as to where your dirty little mind was off to just now.”

Brittany found herself smiling along with Lisa.

“Who says it was dirty?”

“Oh, it was, I can tell.”

“Oh, can you now?”

“Yes, I can, and it doesn't take a genius to figure out you were thinking of the two of us getting it on for a horny crowd.”

Brittany quickly looked around as though someone who knew them may have materialised out of thin air somewhere nearby and heard what Lisa just said.

Lisa laughed at her reaction.

“Guilty!”

“Shut up. That doesn't mean I'm guilty.”

“If you say so, honey.”

Lisa gave Brittany a patronising smirk that from anyone else would have pissed Brittany off. From Lisa, it was just part of the joke, and she found herself laughing along with her.

“Yeah well, maybe, but that doesn't mean I would do that.”

“I know. But it is nice to think about it.”

“Well, I can't honestly deny that.”

Brittany felt a warm flush go through her like she was blushing but over her entire body. Just talking out loud about it like this was exciting her. Lisa, however, had had enough of teasing Britt and changed the subject.

“Well, Britt. I don't know about you but I have just about had enough. How about we get some lunch and another coffee then head back to the car?”

“Sounds good to me. My feet are killing me and I can't wait to kick these shoes off.”
 

Published 
Written by yakboy69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors